Free Energy At Last Step By Step Must See

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important problem in CPU Fan design

I dont post so often and my time is limited, so appologies for my bad choice of words, lack of tutorial guidance and repetition of previous post's content.

Firstly, thanks the Imhoteps and the Bedini and their associates for the design, it leads to my first time entering the world of resonance and gravity energy! (to my understanding )

Important problem in CPU Fan design is battery venting!

I made a C,CW,C,CW standard Imhotep-Bedini CPU fan SSG, after long time of experimenting I gexperiencing the following pros and cons:

pros:
    1. Battery internal resistance is reduced, but battery charging unsuccessful!
    2. Charging process is totally cold or heat is not produced anythere.
    3. The current use is interspatial DC while normal CPU fan use constant direct current. The interspatial current efficiency depends on the current capability of the transistor (1N3055 is running efficient and cool, 1N13001 is so hot and fan have no force for spining).

cons:

1. Venting of battery, use large capacitor to prevent venting but then battery do not charge at all (probably because resonance to the battery is disturbed).

2. winding difficulties, including need inductance LC meter for winding calibration, which is for better resonance, and frustration on small things.

C, C, CW,CW design I tried is better, with less power/inductance/pulse strength, but venting is greatly reduced, battery accepting charging etc.

The theory behind battery venting could be that the 1N4001 diode placed between base and emitter of the transisor short cutting the excessive pulse force from the trigger winding. But C,CW,C,CW design cannot unload excessive pulse force onto the trigger winding, causing excessive force onto fan wheel rotation (out of resonance) and hydrogen produced on battery. The final result is a more powerful fan but less of a charger.

Peace to all

Comment

• This guy's work is 99.99% fake, because it doesn't make sense in any way.
      Free energy is super easy to understand for child and super hard for trained professionals. It's simply because modern humanity understanding on energy/matter/nature/universe is aberrated right from the root, our tools were based on aberrated understanding, our investment is thrown based on aberrated understanding and we protect our assets by doing lack of moral.

I try to understand natural and so called free energy by reading from Nicolas Tesla, John Bedini, Tom Bearden, Peter Lindemann, Victor Schauberger, Kelly Patric, Marco Rodin, Lawrence Tseung, wilhelm Reich and more and more. And I feel like I only scratched the surface of the so called free/nature energy.

I am not a handy man making free energy machine but I read and understand the way of nature that allow me to improve my life by efficiently use of energy. ...

Comment

• Count me in, It's not easy for me either.

Comment

Working...
        X