Free Energy At Last Step By Step Must See

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rayaz View Post
    Well I am not having much luck here. First 80mm fan I could not get the 4th post in and when I was trying to put the 120mm fan back together it came apart so I gave it a go, but on one of the post holes, half of it broke off, so I would try crazy glue but I don't have any around.

Plus I can not get the solder to stick to the post??? I figured I'd just solder the wire to it+the plastic around it but I cannot get the solder to stick to it? It just rolls off in a bead, I am using a Cold Heat tool with some Rosin Core Solder. (Yes this is my first time with soldering)

Any advice? I thought this would be simple but it is turning out not to be.

Oh and the circuit board from the fan, is that not used?

Thanks for bearing with me!
    soldering is a skill but can be done the trick with these motor is fine tip ,radio shack has fine tip solder pensil irons ,heat wire and post at same time and then put fine solder -again radio shack has fine solder -untill it flows on post ,have patience you can do this , as far as the circuit board pull it you dont need it .
    “Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.”

Nikola Tesla

http://www.imhotepslab.com

Comment

How to winding

Hi ** ~ ~ Imhotep **.
      Thanks for this thread and sharing. I am new, but long time reading this forum.
      The PC fan: I found a few fan, and all were wound alternately: clockwise and counterclockwise direction, each anchor opposite direction. I have damaged the original winding, so I have to make new ones. The first attempt - everything winding clockwise (fan1.jpg) - does not work. Winding has 7 Ohm, wire 0.3 mm, 200 turns on the anchor.
      Picture: fan2.jpg - does not work.
      Does someone similar experience?
      Even try new winding, weaker wire with greater resistance and alternately clockwise and counterclockwise direction (as fan3.jpg), maybe this will help.
      What method of winding recommend?
      I'm sorry for my bad English.
      Thank you, Tomas
      ________
      Carol
      Attached Files
      Last edited by tbest; 02-07-2011, 09:51 AM.

Comment

hmmm.... i was worried about that... any links to where I can roughly see the coil configuration?
        "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
        Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by tbest View Post
          Hi ** ~ ~ Imhotep **.
          Thanks for this thread and sharing. I am new, but long time reading this forum.
          The PC fan: I found a few fan, and all were wound alternately: clockwise and counterclockwise direction, each anchor opposite direction. I have damaged the original winding, so I have to make new ones. The first attempt - everything winding clockwise (fan1.jpg) - does not work. Winding has 7 Ohm, wire 0.3 mm, 200 turns on the anchor.
          Picture: fan2.jpg - does not work.
          Does someone similar experience?
          Even try new winding, weaker wire with greater resistance and alternately clockwise and counterclockwise direction (as fan3.jpg), maybe this will help.
          What method of winding recommend?
          I'm sorry for my bad English.
          Thank you, Tomas
          every fan i have wound has been cw bifiler (two wires together),then ccw bifiler, then cw bifiler, then ccw bifiler (cw =clockwise ccw=counter clockwise) all have worked ,have used large wire 40 winds per pole and small wire.60-80 winds per core, the larger wire required more source voltage 24-36 volts dc hope this helps but remember computer repair shops will some times give you old bad power suppies with fans in them, you can get these fans every where but if you want to rewind cw,ccw cw,ccw, -two wires at the same time will work in most cases. enjoy good luck and dont give up
          “Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.”

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
            hmmm.... i was worried about that... any links to where I can roughly see the coil configuration?
            No, I dont have any link, my original fan was winding under the third picture from left, but damaged. I tried the second and third type of winding. Perhaps it is to be the last type?
            ________
            William Clay Ford, Sr. picture
            Last edited by tbest; 02-07-2011, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by **~Imhotep~** View Post
              every fan i have wound has been cw bifiler (two wires together),then ccw bifiler, then cw bifiler, then ccw bifiler (cw =clockwise ccw=counter clockwise) all have worked ,have used large wire 40 winds per pole and small wire.60-80 winds per core, the larger wire required more source voltage 24-36 volts dc hope this helps but remember computer repair shops will some times give you old bad power suppies with fans in them, you can get these fans every where but if you want to rewind cw,ccw cw,ccw, -two wires at the same time will work in most cases. enjoy good luck and dont give up
              Thank you. Rewind this evening. I have a motor with a diameter of 42 mm anchors, so much wire ...
              ________
              X-90
              Last edited by tbest; 02-07-2011, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                here is jpg
                every one i have encountered is cw ccw cw ccw this is dc brushless design -ac is opposite coil outside rotor magnets inside after modding, again tough mod much skills req. most people will want to stick to dc brushless design with existing coils but will work on ac motors and dc brushless.
                Last edited by **~Imhotep~**; 05-27-2008, 02:57 PM.

Nikola Tesla

Comment

I was going to order some of the NewEgg $1.29 fans today... I was talking with one of the techs here at work about it and he said, "I'm taking apart the old computing array and we already have a dozen fans that we're going to toss. You want 'em?" Ummmmm... Hell YEAH!

I have 4-5 different types of fans to mess with to see how they're wound...

I had two this past weekend that were the same make, model, everything, but one was wound differently from the other... Only one of them would spin up. The one that worked has the connected pos and neg windings on adjacent coils. The one that didn't work has the connected pos and neg windings on the coils directly across from each other. Interesting...

ITF

Comment

Different configs with the fans...

Well last nite I took the fan that did not work and cut off all the fins of the fan, and decided to test out some of my rare earth n50 motor magnets on the fan. It is now spinning at 4100 RPM. And charging very well. However it does pull alot from the primary battery.

I did break out on the fan that I modified normally to try adding relays to the trigger coil. After I added 4 relays the power draw went down to 100 - 150 millaamps with RPS of 3200 - 3600 RPMs. It did not seem to have the charging power, but at this rate I could run the fan at a much longer duration.

I was thinking instead of using relay coils I might try transformer, to see if the gauge of the wire is a factor in the lower draw of the SSG... My theory is the smaller gauge wire is a factor.
                    See my experiments here...
                    http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Originally posted by theremart View Post
                      Well last nite I took the fan that did not work and cut off all the fins of the fan, and decided to test out some of my rare earth n50 motor magnets on the fan. It is now spinning at 4100 RPM. And charging very well. However it does pull alot from the primary battery.

I did break out on the fan that I modified normally to try adding relays to the trigger coil. After I added 4 relays the power draw went down to 100 - 150 millaamps with RPS of 3200 - 3600 RPMs. It did not seem to have the charging power, but at this rate I could run the fan at a much longer duration.

I was thinking instead of using relay coils I might try transformer, to see if the gauge of the wire is a factor in the lower draw of the SSG... My theory is the smaller gauge wire is a factor.
                      WOW THATS BEING INNOVATIVE i also took one that i smashed the shroud on and took fat house wiring and spun it into a flat tesla pancake coil for a stand and soldered it to an old stripped circuit board off one of the many i have replicated ,it has large coils so i wanted to salvage it. its a little dangerous because of exposed blades .so now that you have tried that successfully, i might break off the blades and increase the rpms and charge rate (excellent solutions). yea also i have ran one successfully on cheep 5 watt harbour freight solar cell TOTAL FREE ENERGY CHARGE (except for 39 dollar solar panel)
                      Last edited by **~Imhotep~**; 05-27-2008, 07:41 PM.

Nikola Tesla

Comment

** ~Imhotep ~ ** , thanks, thanks, thanks! Running!
                        I've used diodes 1N4OO7 & cw-ccw-cw-ccw winding.
                        After 30-minutes:
                        Run battery -0.03V,
                        Charging the battery +0.72 V!
                        When disconnect the battery charge, bulb glow.
                        Thank you ** ~ ~ Imhotep **. My happy day!
                        Tomas
                        ________
                        Ferrari Ascari

Comment

** ~Imhotep ~ ** , thanks, thanks, thanks! Running!
                          I've used diodes 1N4OO7 & cw-ccw-cw-ccw winding.
                          After 30-minutes:
                          Run battery -0.03V,
                          Charging the battery +0.72 V!
                          When disconnect the battery charge, bulb glow.
                          Thank you ** ~ ~ Imhotep **. My happy day!
                          Tomas
                          you are very welcome, please share all new knowledge with everyone ,it feels so good taking charge of your your own power needs destiny .yea!!!!

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by **~Imhotep~** View Post
                            you are very welcome, please share all new knowledge with everyone ,it feels so good taking charge of your your own power needs destiny .yea!!!!
                            Wound 200 winds per cole 0.3Cu cw-ccw-cw-ccw.
                            Run battery 12.30V
                            Charge battery 10.01V
                            After 30 minutes:
                            Run battery 12.27V
                            Charge battery 10.73V
                            A few pictures.
                            ________
                            Ford Cologne V6 engine history
                            Attached Files

Comment

Re: up and running.

Wound 200 winds per cole 0.3Cu cw-ccw-cw-ccw.
                              Run battery 12.30V
                              Charge battery 10.01V
                              After 30 minutes:
                              Run battery 12.27V
                              Charge battery 10.73V
                              A few pictures.
                              Can you tell me how many amp hours is your battery? I am curious what size of battery you have. Congrates on getting this going.

Thanks!

mart

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Wave form... from the SSG fan.

Today scope is operational! !!!!!

Attached is a picture of the fan and settings.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X