About Han Coler electricity generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank's for these posts Allen.
    I think you're definitely on the right track here and your thinking here is spot on. It's interesting that this post started in 2008 and now has suddenly grow legs once again.

As we know, the "original" driving motivation which leads to the creation of the Coler Device was to create an alternative power source to replace batteries for U-boats, but out of which grew other projects and inspirations.

A number of significant observations are shown in your posts which are helpful, such as pulsing power, negative energy feed back through a magnetic field, the concept of extending a magnet with a silver wire, and the employment of round spherical magnets.

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
    Here is the streamlined converter. This long magnet conductor can shuttle an amified back spike.
    http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...r-untitled-jpg

Amplification of backspike power through a magnet must have an inverse corollary to Ohm's law. Coler is credited with elongating the magnet into a sliver wire.

Length of the magnet conductor would have an inverse Ohm negative resistance ratio for BEMF!
    I didn't know that about Coler and silver wire but it explains a few things from my perspective.

It makes sense that an inverse corollary would exist.

In the mid 70's a scientist, Dr. William Tiller, at Stanford University took another look at Maxwell's equation and asked; "What does this second solution explain when interpreted in our world."{1}

To understand this second solution, we must first review what the first or positive solution explains. The first solution is as follows: Radio waves leave the antenna and radiate out into space from a point source (the antenna) equally in all directions into space toward infinity traveling at the speed of light. The wave is composed of a large electrical component and a small magnetic component 90 degrees to the electrical component. Thus named, electro–magnetic radiation.

The second solution describes a particle wave of just the opposite structure. It explains that from infinity traveling toward the point source from all directions radiates SuperLight. This new radiation is composed of a large magnetic component and a small electrical component, thus the name, magneto–electric radiation. When the equations are looked at more closely, one finds that "SuperLight" travels at the speed of light squared ! 1020 meters per second, or 10 billion times faster than light.

It has a frequency 10 billion times higher, and has a corresponding, shorter wavelength. It therefore has a higher energy density.

The question one asks immediately is, "if it is so powerful, how come we do not feel it, or how come it is not detected scientifically?" Well, the frequency is so high, its wave length so short, (4 x 10–8 nano–meters, or 4 x 10–17 meters), its velocity so fast, that it goes through everything as though the substance was nearly completely transparent (like glass).

https://web.archive.org/web/20190506...nd-super-light

I don't know about "Superlight" but interestingly this word usage mirrors the precursor "Dark Light." What it actual describes is the counter-spatial energy field which makes up our reality; the dielectric field of counter space.

This next is a cross correlations to the Karl Schappeller Device. A device which seems to be a true replication of the Earths geomagnetic field, which explains our active geologic planet, and which is a representation or model of our planet. The Schappeller device appears to be the final end product of the magnetstromapparat; apart from fusion and thermonuclear reactions, which is really the most likely origins to the concepts behind those weapons.

Quote from Gotoluc:

"Another thing is electricity travels in a circular motion or polarity around the wire, so if the wire sticks to the magnet then you need to try it on the other side".
    a voltage from outside the circuit when the current is interrupted!
    Would a second Neo magnet sphere elongate the high voltage spark further? A negative Ohm would result if so!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_3OkDvmp_Y&t=2s
    Gotoluc triples his magnets and generates additional power: Proof of the "Negative Ohm":

"By pulsing the coil I can raise the voltage up to about 80 volts which is nothing new, however in the next experiment I add 3 pcs. of 1/4" cylinder neo magnets and pulse the top of the magnets and the voltage shoots up in less then a 1/4 of the time and can now raise up to 180v".
    Right, and so I say examine the design of the Karl Schappeller Device for clues. Not that I know anything but I think the Schappeller device embodies all the elements of the magnetstromapparat, and out of which came pulsed (EMP) air defense technology, and saucer technology, and others. In other words, I think the Schappeller devices is the final product which most probably began with the magnetstromapparat and the two go hand in hand so to speak. I think I can take what you've posted here and look at both devices and make a lot more sense out of them now. That's basically what I'm suggesting. I think your observations/statements can explain how these devices work.

Ohm's law states that the current through a conductor between two points is directly proportional to the voltage across the two points. The distance between two points equals length!

Not the strength of the magnet field, but the distance between the beginning and end of the magnet conductor!
    Good observation and thanks. This is a geometrical solution to an existing problem. Again, look at the Schappeller device is my gut sense because once you have this understanding the solution is found in geometry by creating the greatest "space/distance."

For any given magnet strength material, the negative resistance is directly proportional to the distance between the electrodes.
    http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...t001_cover-jpg
    Running the reverse current from the switch interruption through a line of axial magnets will amplify the power.

The current is polarized and accelerates toward the attracting pole inside the field of the magnet conductor. The output is a function of the acceleration time and distance of the current inside the nested power field of the magnet conductor. The current will increase velocity toward infinite voltage with sufficient distance.

Each 1" axial magnet can be compared to a segment in a linear magnet track. The magnets are accelerating an electrical charge rather then an object. The description of "Thin (silver) magnet rods" connected to Hans Coler's generator is accompanied by a schematics of what appears to be an interlocking maze of magnet rods packed inside a box. Perhaps hundreds of axial magnets can be arranged in series and packaged neatly this way.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-18-2019, 11:11 PM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Ultimately rudiments cannot be that complex. Putting it altogether is another matter entirely. Edward Leedskalnin thought there were only tiny magnets and no electrons.

What we have had handed down to us as the Han's Coler device may only be one part or section, and it's possible there were more needed to make this device work.
      So it may not be a lie when it said that it worked. Nobody said it was the entire machine, right? So sort of looking at one cylinder on a V8 while neglecting to mention
      that, hey there's 7 more needed to make it whole.

It is an octagon and as such it's also a #2D presentation of possible #3D object. They all might still be flat #2D like but of different sizes. See the torus image, so more than one torus made from an array of these might be what's needed. Just making some suggestions here.

https://www.stolenhistory.org/thread...ent.645/page-2

https://www.stolenhistory.org/thread...l-cuprent.645/
      Last edited by Gambeir; 09-19-2019, 09:18 AM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

principles

@Gambier,

Thanks for the comments. I agree with you entirely about the identical makeup of the two generators.

The Karl Schappeller Device "Stators" are grid patterned magnet conductors. The spark gap must be tungsten coated. Two large magnet core coils amplifying the kickback first one way then the other.

The Danial McFarland Cook battery is nearly the same: You can see the four coil wires attached to the protruding core electrodes with wing screws: cook used four foot length cores.

The power of Cook's battery is directly proportional to the length of the magnetic conductor core between the electrodes..

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 09-24-2019, 07:08 PM.

Comment

core length and negative resistance.

quote;

"It strikes me that a Fe core that is between 2ft and 6 ft long will have significant magnetic delay which brings me to the subject of delay lines that have reactive characteristic impedance. These can exhibit negative resistance, so maybe the device used this characteristic and once started did truly self-oscillate. That gives a new perspective to the thing. Is it possible that the core length plays a vital role?
          Last edited by Allen Burgess; 09-25-2019, 04:08 PM.

Comment

additional batteries

Comment

cook battery

What would take place if 4 batteries were attached? The core of the AA's is magnetized. A butter knife would attach firmly to the positive pole. The BEMF is accelerated in direct proportion to the length of this field.

This is basically a "Cook Battery".
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Allen Burgess; 09-29-2019, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Double A's

Inductance is used to measure coils values, however, Inductance is also a measure of permeability in materials.

AA batteries cover a range of permeability. Inductance measured in Henries is directly proportional to the power of the battery to store magnetic strength. The Nicad rechargeable serves as an above average magnet core.

Disc neo's connect the batteries one to the other, and larger magnets would attach to the ends. The coils can only go in one direction; A thick wire like Cook's connected to thinner magnet wire for hi voltage backspike.

The tail of the thin wire secondary jumps the spark connected to the thick wire primary. Wrapping the thin wire secondary counter directionally back up the battery core, over a sleeve, would mimic cook's design. The current reverses and accelerates toward the opposite pole. This is the gain phase and it's directly proportional to the distance. More batteries more gain!
                Last edited by Allen Burgess; 09-29-2019, 12:24 PM.

Comment

wire gauge

8 AA's would measure 16 inches long and add up to 6 volts:;

Quote:

"I've never seen any wires lighter than 14 gauge wire used in a 6 volt system".

The Tesla harmonic would be a 28 gauge Magnet wire secondary.
                  Last edited by Allen Burgess; 09-29-2019, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Inductance and permittivity.

Inductance and permeability are directly proportional. Measuring the inductance of a coil with a ferrite core is a value of the core's permittivity.

Removing the core and remeasuring the coil's inductance, then subtracting the difference, will give us the core inductance and proportional permittivity.

We can measure the core inductance directly by placing the DMM electrodes against two ends of the core material and calculate the permittivity. Try it on a AA battery.

8 highly magnetic "Energex Recharchable" AA batteries, in magnet lock series, would be around a 16" in length and deliver 12 volts. That would bring our wire gauges down to 16 and 32. Two units would connect as a resonator with both sparking secondaries feeding their twin's primaries!
                    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 09-30-2019, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Gotoluc demonstrates the amplification of backspike sparking directly through the Neo magnet material. This would kill the magnet if he kept it up.

The next step would be to wrap a coil around the Neo magnet and see if the backspike power were amplified by the field of the Neo magnet alone through the wire.

I demonstrate in video how attaching magnets to an electro magnet amplifys the power of the backspike when the wires are shorted. Interrupting the current through a reverse biased LED, the flash is noticeably brighter with the magnets stuck to the backside of the EM!
                      Attached Files

Comment

OU Theory.

Suppose we take 2 electromagnets and measure the force an electrical pulse produces on one; Then we attach magnets to one electromagnet and send a backspike from it into the second electromagnet:

Would the force from the second electromagnet exceed the force of the initial pulse?

here's a magnetic flyback flutter;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTd2TSb_bJ4

flyback 3x's force; The narrator discounts the presence of the magnet in the core of the coil he's pulsing in amplifying the backspike to begin with!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STI3koWbzE4&t=12s
                        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 09-30-2019, 02:16 PM.

Comment

slider video

aa battery core joule thief; notice that slider has a magnets attached to both battery poles; he wrapped galvanized steel around it because it's alkaline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WFBi16MuqY
                          Last edited by Allen Burgess; 09-30-2019, 03:07 PM.

Comment

AA Joule ringer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrHCh0N5UQU

Comment

very low watt joule thief by laskro with a fat primary attached to the collector and a thin wire larger coil to the base; he got 2 and 3 labeled backwards;

STN851-A
                              Low voltage fast-switching NPN power transistor
                              Features
                              ■ AEC Q101 compliant
                              ■ Very low collector to emitter saturation voltage
                              ■ High current gain characteristic
                              ■ Fast-switching speed
                              ■ Surface-mounting SOT-223 power package in tape and reel
                              Applications
                              ■ High efficiency low voltage switching applications
                              Description
                              The device is manufactured in planar technology with "Base Island" layout.
                              The resulting transistor shows exceptional high gain performance coupled with very low saturation voltage.
                              Figure 1.
                              Internal schematic diagram
                              SOT-223
                              3 2
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Allen Burgess; 10-01-2019, 06:22 PM.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpf4bMvoulQ

The longevity is directly proportional to the inductance:

"I used 4 identical cores and circuits with the only variable being the number of turns (and hence inductance) to determine how to make the most efficient Joule Thief. The cores had respectively 20 turns CT, 40 turns CT, 60 turns CT, and 92 turns CT. I also included a core made from a flyback transformer which had 120 turns CT. Each circuit was powered from a new fully charged rechargeable battery.

The circuits with the least number of turns died first (~2 days) and the flyback circuit is still running strong after 9.5 days. So it appears that more turns (and larger inductance) produces a longer life".

Permitvity is directly proportional to inductance.

AA battery core "Permittivity" acts to amplify power in proportion to how inductance extends run time!
                                Last edited by Allen Burgess; 10-02-2019, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X