Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transients are a Potentially Useful Source of Freely Available and Reusable Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old cereal

A box of lucky charms for milk toast vinesmashy.

Comment

It'll take me a lifetime to self-learn electrical engineering sufficiently enough ...

... to be able to explain what I've managed to stumble my way through on the simulator in record time.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCJcU7INwnU&t=2h35m2s[/VIDEO]

But I'm lucky - in a sense - for having had a very strong distaste for taking Electronics 101 in college due to all of the math which we were presented with the very first day of class. Twice, I tried to take the class, and twice I failed to want to stay. Even a pair of pretty girls who wanted to be my lab partners failed to entice me.

It took watching an old VHS of "An Officer and a Gentleman" with Louis Gossett Jr. and Debra Winger and Richard Gere to wake me up to the leveraging effect and the opportunity just waiting for me to take advantage inherent within the safety of a simulator (given that the movie depicted the use of a flight simulator to help train their cadets how to extricate themselves from the cockpit of a plane downed in water without drowning themselves in the process).

Those attempts at taking electronics classes were way back in the 1980s. I didn't see the Debra Winger movie for the second time until 2017. Wow! I can be slow to move my butt!!

I have enough vital force left in me to handle the light stress, here. But I'm too burnt out to take it full, and in my face, anymore. So in a sense, I'm sorry I waited so long.

But in another sense, I've matured to the point that I see adversity as an opportunity to make self-inquiry to discover new knowledge I wouldn't have discovered otherwise had I not been challenged (heckled) to do so.

So, I put it to good use and reposted a redrafted version of...
      A Theoretical Explanation of How Free Energy Operates in our Universe

Thank you, Pot Head, for your voracious appetite for life. Some of it rubbed off onto me!

And, thanks Boguslaw for that image of C. Earl Ammann standing in front of his battery-free EV. It's worth gold!
      Last edited by Vinyasi; 05-21-2019, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Wow

Wow. So long weirdO.
        Have a nice whatever you are.
        Don’t expect people to follow your “work”.

Comment

Beating the Physicist's Conservation of Energy Law

Visit...
          vinyasi.info/realsim?startCircuit=energy-synthesis.txt

I've updated it. For by rereading it, I realize that a bunch of attorneys wrote the Physicist's Conservation of Energy Law. And then Einstein went and misrepresented that law to us by giving us a false sense of enlarged difficulty as to how to play with it and requiring a huge government grant for nuclear physics experiments when my simple circuit accomplishes it.

Like any good attorney, the truth is hidden in plain sight. Ergo, it has a loop hole in it....

It's not as complicated as Einstein has led us to believe. When performing mind-blowing time dilation thought experiments using a pair of twins and sending one away in a rocket at nearly the speed of light, no such fantasy is required. The following illustrates how easy it is to "beat" this law.

Shifting the voltage versus the current sine waves of A/C electricity is sufficient enough to dilate time RELATIVE TO EACH WAVE BY COMPARISON TO EACH OTHER'S VIEWPOINT.

Isn't that what the two twins experiment was all about? Shifting their points of view regarding their individual time-frames relative to one another? !!!

And if the shift skips past a mere 90 degrees of zero power factor all the way to 180 degrees of separation, then we will have succeeded in dilating time in a manner that does not decompose electricity into its constituent ingredients. This decomposition occurred with the Trans-Atlantic Telegraph Cable in the latter part of the 1800s, but was solved by Oliver Heaviside by wrapping the copper core of the oceanic cable with iron ribbon or iron wire to boost the magnetic portion of the signal which had been decaying. The electrostatic portion had been doing fine. But it takes both halves to make a whole of electricity.

Electrical engineers have been doing all along the decomposition half of Eric's electrical theory (whenever a transmission line's power factor shifts to zero). By comparison, Eric keeps telling us he has done BOTH TYPES OF MANIPULATION.

See what a trick it has been for the attorneys, turned physicists, have misguided us yet again by translating Eric's "decomposition of electricity into its constituent ingredients" into the electrical engineer's phrase of: "zero power factor"!!!!!

It's that simple provided that it doesn't cost us more than the outcome to accomplish this. Op-amps are always given to us as an example of how to shift voltage relative to current by 180 degrees.

Magicians love to misguide our attention away from what's really good to know! Because opamps will cost us too much to accomplish what I can do using mere micro volts and nano amps undergoing simulation in my circuit....

My non-theory English and Spanish "Extending the Range of an EV...etc" books at Amazon and Payhip manages to fulfill these requirements...

http://amazon.com/author/vinyasi

Vinyasi - Payhip
          Last edited by Vinyasi; 05-23-2019, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter is Monopolar since it is Grounded in Counter-Space....

...for its Reference.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0Qqi3vtQok&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

Eric quote...
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw&t=2h4m21s

Vinyasi - Payhip
            http://amazon.com/author/vinyasi
            Last edited by Vinyasi; 05-25-2019, 01:35 AM.

Comment

You are a spammer.

Comment

Tesla's Special Generator and Pierce-Arrow Demonstration of 1931

Most solar powered devices run off of a battery of energy storage cells rather than taking electricity directly from the solar panel. The solar panel recharges the battery and the solar powered device runs directly from the battery. Yet, my design requires so little power that I can get away with eliminating all batteries! Instead, I take electricity directly from a micro mini, solar panel powering a high frequency, sine wave generator at a cost derived from the ambient lighting surrounding this device.

Since I run off of inspiration, I haven't had much to say concerning Tesla's Pierce-Arrow. But I've been busy writing a book on a motorized transformer - as well as translating it into Spanish to help with my grammar - which led to this present insight: that Tesla's Special Generator is the solid-state version of Tesla's Pierce-Arrow demonstration of 1931.

Byron Brubaker is a cool guy. Trained as an electrical engineer, confidant to Joseph Newman, and going by the moniker of MX6Maximus on YouTube and Facebook, has given me a few gems of electrical wisdom during our conversations. One is a variation of the Tesla Pierce-Arrow story which I've never heard before...

The reason why Peter Savo was asked to accompany Tesla to Buffalo, New York, was - not to serve as a witness, but - to keep an eye on the pressure gauge on the dashboard and notify Tesla the moment it rose beyond a certain safe limit. Byron claims he was pressurizing a condenser (called, capacitors nowadays) utilizing this patent, called: “Nikola Tesla U.S. Patent 577,671 - Manufacture of Electrical Condensers, Coils and Similar Devices”.

I didn't have the opportunity to use this concept in any of my simulations until now.

By assuming that pressurization of the dielectric material of a capacitor equates to its increase of equivalent series resistance, raising a capacitor's series resistance in Micro-Cap led to a greater stability of the circuit I was working on, yesterday, intended for my latest book linked to, above.

The problem I was having was that the circuit, in the course of adding more components to its simulation to enable successful rotation of a motor shaft, was exploding to infinite gain as a runaway surge condition. That was merely one type of error the simulator gave me, calling it: “Matrix is singular”. {I've had to learn by trial and error what Micro-Cap's cryptic messages mean to me instead of whatever its software designers intended them to mean!} The only way to prevent this error from occurring was to make a capacitor into a generator to serve as a voltage regulator. {The removal of this capacitor was the easy way to solve this problem. Yet, its inclusion ironed out the spiky gaps in the D/C output at the motor (load) coil and was the whole point to its necessity.} Since adding equivalent series resistance to a capacitor is the same as converting the capacitor into a current source (by way of it becoming a negative resistor), this led to the suppression of any new surge in this isolated section of the overall circuit. And since the circuit was already inspiring the creation of a surging condition elsewhere and under stable management, I didn't need any new instigation to destabilize an otherwise stable condition. Hence, the need for increasing the resistive presence of this peculiar variation of a capacitor. HINT..... I had to raise what would normally be my default series resistance for ceramic capacitors of 10 milli-Ohms to an unthinkable Mega-Ohm if it weren't for Byron's discussion to me several weeks ago.

This did the job. I simulated a ten second duration taking hours of computer time and consuming 4 Giga-bytes on my harddrive to store the simulator's data file for tracing the circuit's oscilloscope output.

At one kilo-Ohm of ESR, the simulator succeeded at calculating a 300 milli-second duration. But when raised to ten seconds, it bombed out with its standard error message indicating to me that I had to raise the ESR yet again by an arbitrary factor of one thousand (for convenience's sake).

So, I don't know if 1 Meg-Ohm is necessary or I might get away with something smaller, such as: 100 kilo-Ohms or 10 kilo-Ohms? I really don't care at this point.... The fact is, I succeeded with my quest to make my design for an overunity circuit capable of turning a motor shaft.

Last edited by Vinyasi; 06-02-2019, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Tesla's Special Generator is analogous to his Pierce-Arrow Demonstration of 1931

I discovered, today, while responding to Chris Bake on Facebook, that there are two important analogues to the regulation of a run-away surge to prevent it from becoming a merely brief transient when it attempts to escalate its synthesis of electricity toward an infinite gain and destroy its hosting circuit along with itself.

It validates the mirrored reflections of the dielectric field and magnetism, as Eric says they are.

One is the pressurization of condensers, for which Tesla both sought and received a patent for: Nikola Tesla U.S. Patent 577,671 - Manufacture of Electrical Condensers, Coils and Similar Devices. This will prevent dielectric saturation of the capacitor's dielectric material. This is emulated by simulators by increasing a capacitor's equivalent series resistance.

The analog for inductors is what William Lyne has given us in chapter 18 of his book, entitled: "Pentagon Aliens". Quoting Tesla, William says that: "for every two hundred pounds of iron added to his Special Generator, one horsepower is added to its output". So, William surmised that this implies that a large magnetizable mass (such as the hull of a German Elektro-U-Boat used by the Nazis during WWII) was magnetically coupled to the armature of the large horseshoe pair of coils in what Thomas Commerford Martin describes in the last chapter, chapter 63, of his book, entitled: "The Inventions, Researches and Writings of Nikola Tesla".

Yet, I suspect that this is why Tesla chose the massive American luxury car, the Pierce-Arrow, since it would possess a large magnetizable chassis since he was diffusing the magnetic core saturation of his main motor coil/s (the inversely, inductive analog to the pressurization of capacitors).

I assume an inverse relationship since the mathematical modeling within an electronic simulator involves the creation of a current source for approximating the current passing through inductors and capacitors. And this current source is modeled exactly inverted (mathematically reciprocal) to each other. So, each mathematical statement is the equivalent of the other after first dividing either one into the number one.

Talk about Eric claiming that each of the two constituent ingredient forces of electricity are the complete denial of the other!

To quote a chapter from out of my latest eBook, "Tesla's Special Generator and Pierce-Arrow Demonstration of 1931"...

Preventing Saturation – among either Capacitors or Inductors – Prevents a Run-Away Condition (resulting from Transient Surges)

We want a transient to surge indefinitely to get continuous production of free-energy. Yet by their very nature, surges are meant to be a transient phenomenon or else self-destruction of their hosting circuit will be the result.

It's possible to prevent a transient surge from getting out-of-hand by controlling either capacitors or inductors in a novel way. Yet, in both instances, we'll be preventing their saturation.

In the case of capacitors, we'll be suppressing their dielectric material from becoming saturated with electrostatic charge.

Or in the case of inductors, we'll be suppressing their magnetizable core material from becoming saturated with magnetic charge.

In a free-energy circuit, we only need to do one or the other to control a surge. We don't need to do both. And, I suspect, we may create an inherent contradiction if we do both, for each is the complete denial of the other. Ergo, each is the direct opposite of the other. Hence, each is the reaction to, and the mirrored reflection of, the action of the other.

Preventing saturation among either a pivotal capacitor or inductor will make my free-energy motor-design practical. This will produce an outpouring of overunity which is incapable of being suppressed by a load, or a dynamic load, which many resonant free-energy devices are vulnerable to (just ask the ghost of John Ernst Worrell Keely). And it will be able to rotate a motor shaft (best of all!). And this method – which I am about to share with you – is inclusive of the two electrical components which Eric P. Dollard has claimed are all that are necessary to synthesize or decompose electricity from, or return it back into, its constituent ingredients of time, magnetism (aka, the magnetic field surrounding a live wire) and dielectricity (the electric field surrounding a live wire). These two components, namely: the capacitor and the inductor, together replace the need for constructing Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter (aka, Wardenclyffe). Yet, both are prone to saturation. And it is this saturation which hampers the production of free-energy.

Take motors, for instance. Historically, overunity motors would often succeed at synthesizing more energy exiting their system than it took to run them by suppressing their back EMF. It is a major mistake to overlook this simple rule-of-thumb, especially when it also applies to capacitors.

The analogous impediment within capacitors (prohibiting the production of free energy) is the saturation of their dielectric material with electrostatic charge.

Yet, both of these two unique, but similar, types of saturation can be prevented from occurring – each in their own unique way.

Let's take capacitors, for starters …

Capacitors can be pressurized to prevent their saturation with dielectric force. And Tesla managed to get a patent for this procedure (although the patent, US # 577671, merely claims the use of pressure during their formation; not during their use). Simulators are able to emulate this by allowing for the increase of their equivalent series resistance. Unlike limits imposed upon entering values for mutual inductance among coils (known as their coupling coefficient) beyond that of positive or negative unity (in order to adhere to conventional applications of electrodynamic theory), there is nothing to prevent the entering of, what may appear to be, a ridiculously high value for a capacitor's series resistance during its simulation. See, http://is.gd/eqseres at Wikipedia.

Inductors can have the magnetizable cores of their largest coils magnetically coupled to a much larger ferromagnetizable mass to prevent their magnetic saturation and resultant back EMF if this exterior mass is large enough to adequately export (by way of diffusion) the magnetic charge inside the coil's core. Every induction motor is usually a motorized variation of a passive transformer in the sense that this motor may also possess a pair of starter coils who share the same magnetizable armature as the main motor coils. These smaller, starter coils will exhibit a rise in their coupling coefficient to the larger main coil/s of the motor (way beyond unity) if the magnetizable cores of the much larger motor coils are (strongly) magnetically coupled to a massive (iron) structure, such as the chassis of the Pierce-Arrow from 1931 (allegedly used by Tesla during his demonstration in Buffalo, New York), or else magnetically coupled to the hull of a WWII Elektro-U-Boat retrofitted to accept Tesla's Special Generator. {By the way, Wernher von Braun was coached by Tesla immediately prior to the war – between the years of 1936 and 1938 – on how to do this along with Tesla's knowledge of the neutron bomb – tested by Rommel in the deserts of Libya, plus Tesla's anti-gravity technology invented – but never patented – in the 1890s.} William Lyne is the sole source we have for this technique of preventing magnetic coil-core saturation concerning Tesla's Special Generator when applied to the hull of a Nazi Elektro-U-Boat. It has never been tested, otherwise.

I'm just following this logic, when applied to both components, to draw analogous conclusions despite their speculative (and inconclusive) nature (by conventional standards of collective ignorance).

For all I know, I may be spot on!

Comment

From where does free energy come? The same place where energy comes from.

Energy comes from the 'Now" derived from a little bit of the past plus a little bit of the future. The result of this summation is a fictional standing wave of zero movement oblivious to the Laws of Thermodynamics and exhibiting a negative power factor of unity, or nearly unity.

https://payhip.com/b/9vER

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rqX1iaVTwc[/VIDEO]

Comment

Time is Another Source for Electrical Energy Besides the Electric and Magnetic Fields

MP3 audio notes for this chapter = Vimeo video notes for this chapter

Where does Electricity Return to When it is Decomposed?

When electricity is decomposed back into its constituent ingredients of time, magnetism and dielectricity (aka, electrostatics), it returns to a mathematical condition of the complex number field. This is electrodynamically accomplished via the zero power factor. This is biologically accomplished via unstressing during meditation or a good night’s sleep.

As you may recall, complex numbers are a class of numbers composed of both real and imaginary numbers, ie. some factor (b) of the square root of negative one (i) plus some real number (a) taking the form of: a + bi in which ‘i’ is the square root of negative one and ‘a’ and ‘b’ are real numbers.

Thermodynamics has failed us. Besides the Electric and Magnetic Fields Traveling along
                      the Length of a ‘Live Wire’, Time is another Factor Serving as a Source for Electricity!

The Law of the Conservation of Energy covers all energy. Yet, the Laws of Thermodynamics do not. These latter laws are supposed to cover all possibilities in which the Conservation of Energy applies. Well, there’s at least one thermodynamic option not covered which will produce lots of unlimited free energy and still uphold its conservation.

Each of three distinct areas of electricity are covered by the power factor according to conventional knowledge. As you may already know, the A/C cycle is divided into four quadrants each of whom define the phase angle between current (resulting from the impact which the magnetic field has upon a ‘live’ wire) and voltage (resulting from the impact which the electric field has upon a ‘live’ wire).

Besides any others, there are at least two electronic components (of which I know) that have the ability of shifting the phase angle of a sine wave: the capacitor which causes current to lead voltage by a factor of 90° (synonymous with one-quarter of an A/C cycle), and the inductor (or a very long piece of wire) which causes current to lag voltage by a factor of 90°. Whenever either of these two components act, individually, the positive power factor of an inputted source (which is a real number) is affected by its conversion into a zero power factored output into a complex number composed of the summation of a real number and some factor of an imaginary square root of negative one (of the form: a + bi wherein ‘a’ and ‘b’ are real and ‘i’ is imaginary). But whenever both come into play in a coordinated manner, then 180° phase is shifted between both portions of a sine wave producing a negative power factor.

The reason why it is a negative real number is on account of the multiplication of two complex numbers resulting from two 90° shifts contributed from capacitance and inductance, simultaneously.

Positive power factors have practical value since they represent kinetic energy on the move. When a wave of energy moves, it is subject to the laws of thermodynamics since movement allows for change. And change allows for losses due to conversions from one form of energy into another. But most importantly, the real numbers of a positive power factor are measurable since they exist as tangible quantities affecting tangible energy exhibiting tangible results, such as: the radiation of heat from an electric heater or the rotation of a motor’s shaft.

Negative power factors have no immediate, practical benefit since they are a mathematical fiction representing two actual waves summed to create a net cancellation of movement. Their individual movements are still existent — so, the conservation law still applies, but the net cancellation turns their actualization (as kinetic energy) into fictionalized potential energy. So, in a sense, one could argue that the law of thermodynamics still applies. But our present understanding of how to interpret the laws of thermodynamics gets more fuzzy as we proceed along this line of reasoning….

No movement means a standing wave described, here, by Eric Dollard concerning Tesla’s Magnifying Transmitter…

No movement is potential energy. It’s not kinetic. Yet, we can still use potential energy on one side of an isolation transformer to serve as a secondary voltage source built up from a primary input. My primary input, I like to use, is one micro volt carrying a sine wave of moderate frequency in the range from a low of 30k Hz up to 100k Hz — although I prefer to have my simulated devices hang out at either 50k or 70k Hz.

This energy cannot dissipate since it’s a standing wave. This is why I drain the secondary side of this isolation transformer into a D/C to A/C inverter. And I’ve learned how to use either another branch-circuit to effect this conversion, electrically, or I can use two of Tesla’s patents to effect a mechanical conversion (his bladeless turbine plus his valvular conduit). This drainage effectively becomes an unlimited supply of amp-hours since the stationary wave cannot become depleted so long as my moderate frequency sine wave generator (of one micro volt stimulation) is allowed to continue to excite this circuit at one micro volt of stimulation.

The primary side of this isolation transformer will take a few dozen milli seconds to accumulate enough energy until it’s sufficient to power whatever my intended load requires largely based on the size of my largest stator coils and the size of the rotor.

And since the load is isolated from this standing wave of potential energy, the kinetic energy traveling through the ‘load’s branch-circuit’ effectively becomes unlimited in its actualization of kinetic energy and thus produces an unlimited supply of amp-hours.

The input – at the sine wave generator – can be as low as pico or nano watts. Yet, the output at the load can be as high as more than 60k watts!
                      The conservation of energy has remained without violation since all I did was use the laws of thermodynamics to convert the positively, power factored, nano wattage of sine wave input (coming from the moderate frequency generator) into negatively, power factored standing waves (as a first stage of conversion) and then convert these standing waves into positively, power factored, kinetic energy at the load.

But where in the halls of thermodynamics does it say I can do this?
                      They should, but they don’t.

The only difference, here, by comparison to – let’s say – a flashlight circuit, is that time is never manipulated in a flashlight circuit to get more energy out than energy in.

But by sustaining a negative power factor, I can sustain a condition equivalent to a voltage source.

Batteries are what most people associate with voltage sources. Also, sine wave generators.

But a standing wave of negative power factor is also a voltage source. The difference is that batteries and sine wave generators will become drained of their voltage by way of a flow of current passing from one of their terminals and returning to the opposite terminal to equalize their voltage difference.

This is what Thomas Bearden warned us concerning voltage dipoles: don’t kill them; meaning, don’t equalize them via any flow of current from one terminal to its opposite terminal.

So, it seems to me that both the laws of thermodynamics and the law of the conservation of energy are both valid laws as they stand. The problem is how they’re interpreted. Specifically concerning our avoidance of putting negative power factors to any practical use in a ‘free energy’ circuit.

Since electrical engineers and technicians are highly trained in the artistry of power factors, and since they’re not trained in how to use negative power factors, then the obvious conclusions drawn from this lack of expertise is that “energy exiting an electrical system must always equal energy entering into it” — a false conclusion drawn from the three-fourths of an A/C cycle (comprising zero power factors and positive power factors – which we are formally trained to make use of) versus the single quadrant we have been habitually avoiding of negative power factors.

It’s obvious to me that time is a source, or another prime factor, of electrical energy. It’s not enough to merely focus on the electric and magnetic fields surrounding a ‘live’ wire since holding apart the phase angular relationship of the electric and magnetic fields of the sine wave of electricity traveling along the length of a wire can manifest an abundance of electricity for as long as these two fields are temporarily held apart for each half-cycle of an A/C cycle.

It’s also interesting if we assume that: as far as the perspective of each field is concerned, one field has advanced (in time) by one-quarter cycle of an A/C cycle while the other field has retarded (in time) by a similar amount to produce their one-half angular separation. So, we could also postulate that a fictional total of zero time has been shifted despite each field has been shifted by 1/240th of a second (in America) or by 1/200th of a second in Europe.

Interestingly enough, Wikipedia states (in its article on Conservation of Energy) that energy is not conserved if time should shift. Yet, I know that the energy is still there as a real number – as a mathematically fictitious quantity (if it’s a negative power factor). And since a negative power factor is a mathematical fiction resulting from the multiplication of two complex values (of 90° power factor) which are actually happening, then – in a sense – this intermediate stage of energy conversion within my circuit simulation does not physically exist yet is allowed to serve as an intermediate stage leading to its actualization into a real, positive quantity. So, any bypassing of conservation of energy is merely a temporary stage between a first and a last stage of energy conversions which are all conservable. And furthermore, it's only out of ignorance that we claim conservation could be bypassed, at all, under any circumstance!

So, besides the very real electricity of a positive power factor, there also exists what is already recognized as a zero power factor of complex values. But what is not generally known is that a third state of electricity is negatively real, and a mathematical fiction born of two complex values which are multiplied together. But being a fiction does not preclude it from actually affecting a transition between a very real, low energy input converted into a much higher, real energy output. And besides, their fictional character is merely the result of their a mathematical simplification. So, it's obvious that what we're dealing with, here, is a slightly complicated orchestration among a pair of complex factors of the form: (a + bi) × (c + di).

This is where the interpretation of thermodynamics has failed us along with the application of energy’s conservation.

Comment

Simple minded

Simply put energy is never lost it is only transformed.

Comment

Vinyasi

I figured you out.
                          You go all the way around your hand to get to your thumb.
                          Just use simple examples in explanations.
                          Make each step a step towards the complete build.
                          When you finally build a working unit, I will have respect for the time used.
                          What is it you are building?

Comment

I don't understand the laws of thermodynamics. [ON HOLD] (-2 votes cast: too broad)

I have a problem understanding...

How do the laws of thermodynamics explain a negative power factor whenever achieved via the interference of two waves of opposing zero power factor? For, it would appear to me that the laws of thermodynamics do not cover this instance since they are only intended to cover whenever energy is conserved; not when it is not conserved?

It seems to me that the following popular expression is an understatement. It is this...

“Energy IN has to equal energy OUT”. That's nice, but fails to admit another option – the sort of statements which free energy enthusiasts like to make in response to being asked, “From where does the free energy in your device come from?” Or, “...disappear into?” Their response may take the form of: “From no where” versus “To no where”, respectively.

These explain merely half the issue at stake since they ignore the other major factor in physical existence which, rephrasing their responses, might sound like...

“Free energy came from, or disappears into, some when”.

Assuming that a negatively, power factored electrical wave is mathematically born of the cross-interference (yielding the multiplication of their complex-number quantities) of two zero power factored electrical waves of opposite polarity (one in which current is ahead of voltage by 90° versus the other whose current is lagging behind voltage by the same amount)...

...and their algebraic product encompassing a dimensionless moment (born of equal durations of the past and the future of each of these two zero power factored waves effectively – not actually – are cancelling each others' duration of 180° internal phase relation)...

I'm convinced that...

Their resultant yields a standing wave incapable of movement and, thus, incapable of thermodynamic loss by way of conversion into some other form of energy.

Put another way...

Thermodynamic laws don't account for every possible quadrant of the A/C cycle.

Or, do they?

They seem to overlook this option (for A/C waves) despite the Conservation of Energy managing to uphold this condition since nothing happened to alter the status of the two parent waves (of zero power factor) who spawned this mathematical fiction. The parent waves still exist. Yet, the daughter wave (of negative power factor) could endlessly supply unlimited amp-hours if isolated onto one side of a D/C to A/C inverter since it cannot dissipate, ie. alter, its condition. So long as it continues to be stimulated to exist from a source – subject to loss and conversion, but – vastly smaller than itself, so long will it continue to serve as a voltage source incapable of depletion since current – under these circumstances – wants to flow in reverse direction to conventional current. That is...

It wants to flow from areas of no voltage towards areas of higher voltage – “up the voltage-gradient creek” of increased resistance (since higher voltage almost always suggests a higher resistance is also present).

COMMENTS...

Your question/posting is EXTREMELY broad. It would probably take a whole book to adequately answer all of your questions and concerns. – David White 9 hours ago

"'Energy IN has to equal energy OUT'. That's nice, but fails to admit another option" - there is no other option. Conservation of energy is a thing. – Stéphane Rollandin 7 hours ago

I don't think the Laws of Thermodynamics cover a motor lagging the applied AC... – Solar Mike 5 hours ago

Solar Mike - The motor does not lag since it is not an A/C motor. It is either rectified, with a full bridge rectifier, to feed a D/C motor, or else hydraulically rectified using a bladeless turbine and a valvular conduit. – Vinyasi 49 mins ago

Stéphane - My wording was not clear. The other option is a mathematical resultant. So, the "thing" are the two parent waves of zero power factor of equal duration, but of opposite orientation (one whose current lags voltage while the other is current leading voltage). These parents are subject to Conservation. The daughter of negative power factor is not since it undergoes time shift and Conservation law admits to its exclusion: "systems which are not invariant under shifts in time [...] do not exhibit conservation" -- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…Vinyasi 34 mins ago

David White - Yes. It is broad if not also thorough. Yet, simply stated in paragraphs 2 and 6. Everything else is supportive material. – Vinyasi 31 mins ago

OMG! A standing wave is an isolated condition! The 2nd law of thermodynamics holds for negative power factor. "The second law of thermodynamics states that the total entropy of an isolated system can never decrease over time." Voila! (A friend helped me to perform a better search!) - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_law_of_thermodynamics - Thanks, goes to all of you for commenting. And thanks goes to my friend. – Vinyasi 22 mins ago {Comment...This, I realized while re-asking this question on Quora.}

This further implies that the 2nd law applies to the two zero power factored, parent waves of their negatively power factored, daughter wave (to which the 2nd law does not apply)? – Vinyasi 18 mins ago

So, electrical waves (within a system) can change their net status (over time) as to whether or not the 2nd law will apply or not? – Vinyasi 1 min ago

Unless the complex number field - to which zero power factors belong - is already an inherently, isolated condition despite its lack of standing waves? – Vinyasi 30 seconds ago

Thus, there are two significant qualifications of a negative power factor: one is that of a standing wave (which is inherently isolated by its nature), while the second is that it is not entropic due to the inherent nature of standing waves to self-exponentiate, ie. self-amplify via self-multiplication of their amplitude. – Vinyasi ten seconds ago

Synonymous with the stimulated emissions of L.A.S.E.R.'s -- "light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser#Stimulated_emission - yielding a two for one increase of energy output versus its input? - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...d_Emission.svgVinyasi just now

Please go to this question posed on physics stack exchange and cast your positive vote to prevent this question from becoming deleted if it should reach a -4 vote.

ARCHIVED...

here

here

and here
                            Last edited by Vinyasi; 06-20-2019, 05:53 PM. Reason: updated

Comment

Please, may I ask a question?

I've figured out how to orient the geometry of a motor-build in order to compensate for a lossless, negative unity, power factor.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ls3SJZd8SU&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

https://electronics.stackexchange.com/q/445771/151041

https://is.gd/dWuw13

May oscillations approximate infinite Quality factor? - Electrical Engineering Stack Exchange

https://is.gd/VhyhZx

https://web.archive.org/web/20190629...quality-factor

https://is.gd/t2lyho

and i'm giving my ebooks away for free...
                              https://www.scribd.com/document/4146...heir-Amp-Hours

https://www.scribd.com/document/4146...n-Our-Universe
                              Last edited by Vinyasi; 06-29-2019, 06:55 PM.

Comment

I wish I could understand this whole EE slang :-( My very simple investigations during last 20 years lead me to the conclusion that magnetic field is the source of energy and all its manifestations are work done. This magnetic field is so special that it can do work FREELY ONLY is special case, all other cases obey the 2 Law of thermodynamics.
                                So we have new source of unlimited energy - magnetic field .

Comment

Working...
                                X