Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter - Recreating Tesla's dream.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just viewed Aaron's compilation of the last live call with Eric Dollard in which my book was briefly mentioned.
    I know Eric does not believe that the TMT would provide excess energy and so he stops researching Tesla's work as soon as he has the transmitter part clear in his mind. This is the base for the major differences of opinion between Eric and I.

Anyway he mentioned in the live call that he was interested in how I could see the echo after 84.9 ms. Well here is how.

Now I have a digital storage oscilloscope which can show the same, but it has only two channels which is not enough to make sure that the signal that I am seeing does not come from elsewhere.

Well, now you know how I did it, but Eric still doesn't...
    If anyone knows how to get this video to him....

BTW. the effect was much clearer when I still had my ceramic doorknob cap. bank. Unfortunately I blew that one to caps heaven.

Ernst.

Comment

Ernst's Live Call

LIVE CALL COMING UP WITH ERNST WILLEM VAN DEN BERGH - TESLA'S MAGNIFYING TRANSMITTER: RECREATING TESLA'S DREAM

On Sunday, April 14th at 3pm Pacific Daylight Savings Time, we'll have a live call with Ernst Willem van den Bergh who authored the book Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter: Recreating Tesla's Dream. This will follow a similar format to Eric Dollard's live calls - intro, announcements, overview and eventualy we'll open up for questions from anyone who calls in. You can join us on this telephone conference call at: 1-857-232-0155 and the pin code is: 582590

Ernst Willem van den Bergh is a long time researcher in the Tesla sciences and he has contributed to Energetic Forum - Forum Display for a long time. He has come out with a new book that details his work in this field. After sending a copy to Eric Dollard, Eric indicated that Ernst has actually shown two things that nobody else has.

There is an entire section dedicated to communicating this to the layman so even if you don't have a technical background, this book is still for you. Learn more here: Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter: Recreating Tesla's Dream - A & P Electronic Media
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Ernst, I received your book yesterday.

I just picked it up and flicked straight to the fountain Patent.

I’ve studied this patent intensely for quite some time.

I already knew it was a 2nd stage machine for a Tesla turbine with a De Laval nozzle.

It is a propulsion device used as a rocket exhaust for the turbine.

It is the receiver and the turbine is the transmitter.

When I read this chapter of your book my brain kicked in and gave me some more knowledge.

I already knew the Fluid Propulsion Patent was a way of imparting energy to the Fluid and I already knew the Fountain was the same.

I already knew the pump was the mechanical analogy of the receiver.

What just struck me is the 2nd Tesla coil must not be symmetrical to the transmitter.

The receiver must have a coil wound in a cone.

A volute for the received scaler wave to add energy to what was received. Feedback like a microphone and speaker.

I also think the coil must be wound in the opposite vortex path just like the Tesla turbine and pump. Male and female, yin and yang vortex.
        Last edited by soundiceuk; 04-06-2019, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Soundiceuk,
          I am glad you got something out of it!
          If you'd read the whole and let it sink in you will find that I have a slightly different view.
          But what Tesla showed in his work after 1907 is how universal natures laws are. Things that Tesla learned while studying electricity (gaseous medium) can be applied to all other gaseous media and produce useful results.
          I think you may have found one such alternative application.
          Well done!

Ernst.

Comment

Ernst live call

STARTS IN 2 HOURS

LIVE CALL COMING UP WITH ERNST WILLEM VAN DEN BERGH - TESLA'S MAGNIFYING TRANSMITTER: RECREATING TESLA'S DREAM

On Sunday, April 14th at 3pm Pacific Daylight Savings Time, we'll have a live call with Ernst Willem van den Bergh who authored the book Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter: Recreating Tesla's Dream. This will follow a similar format to Eric Dollard's live calls - intro, announcements, overview and eventually we'll open up for questions from anyone who calls in. You can join us on this telephone conference call at: 1-857-232-0155 and the pin code is: 582590

Ernst Willem van den Bergh is a long time researcher in the Tesla sciences and he has contributed to Energetic Forum for a long time. He has come out with a new book that details his work in this field. After sending a copy to Eric Dollard, Eric indicated that Ernst has actually shown two things that nobody else has.

There is an entire section dedicated to communicating this to the layman so even if you don't have a technical background, this book is still for you. Learn more here: Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter: Recreating Tesla's Dream - A & P Electronic Media
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hi, I just figured out the magnifying transformer and Tesla's transmission system and what is missing.

If I hadn't studied the turbine, pump & valvular conduit patents I wouldn't have known this.

There is also the British patent that triggered the realisation:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vq5akhzn2u...24421.PDF?dl=0

What we need is a vacuum sealed sphere as the top load. 28.5-29 inches of mercury inside.

The primary coil and secondary coil transform low voltage to high voltage and this causes nitrogen to ignite in the sphere which causes standing waves into the earth.

Then a receiver receives the standing wave and converts it to ultra high frequency DC.

Apparently Tesla called it a DC Transformer.

It could be said it is similar to the electricity seen on a hairpin circuit and it behaves very differently to AC and normal DC.

Thought on this welcome!

Cheers,

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                Hi, I just figured out the magnifying transformer and Tesla's transmission system and what is missing.

If I hadn't studied the turbine, pump & valvular conduit patents I wouldn't have known this.

There is also the British patent that triggered the realisation:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vq5akhzn2u...24421.PDF?dl=0

What we need is a vacuum sealed sphere as the top load. 28.5-29 inches of mercury inside.

The primary coil and secondary coil transform low voltage to high voltage and this causes nitrogen to ignite in the sphere which causes standing waves into the earth.

Then a receiver receives the standing wave and converts it to ultra high frequency DC.

Apparently Tesla called it a DC Transformer.

It could be said it is similar to the electricity seen on a hairpin circuit and it behaves very differently to AC and normal DC.

Thought on this welcome!

Cheers,

Paul
                Hi Paul,
                Interesting thoughts. That's for sure. Also sure that I cannot follow your reasoning. Then again you have been working on an entirely different interpretation of this for a long time and gone where no man has gone before. We are on different paths.
                Not saying yours is wrong, but I will continue on my path and when you have some result I'll be interested to see what you've got.
                Good luck!

Ernst.

Comment

Hi Ernst, I recommend the British patent I posted.

Tesla describes exactly how to choose you secondary winding length to send stationary waves at the speed of light!

That patent is full of gold!

I hope you can give it some deep reading with your knowledge of how to wind such coils would surely give you access to this much safer form of electricity.

Cheers,

Paul

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                  Hi Paul,
                  Interesting thoughts. That's for sure. Also sure that I cannot follow your reasoning. Then again you have been working on an entirely different interpretation of this for a long time and gone where no man has gone before. We are on different paths.
                  Not saying yours is wrong, but I will continue on my path and when you have some result I'll be interested to see what you've got.
                  Good luck!

Ernst.

Comment

Thanks, Paul.

I have read the Brittish patent. It is a condensed version of US patent 645,576. Have you read that one? The interesting addition in this UK patent is that Tesla says that there are transverse EM waves, while at a later date he calls them a myth. As I explain in my latest book ("The Science of Tesla's Magic") I think it is just a different way to view these waves. When you are focussed on electricity, as Tesla was, you will see longitudinal waves, when you are focussed on magnetism and its interaction with electricity then you will see a transverse wave.

Ernst.

Comment

Is the Tower tapping into Earth reservoir

Hello Ernst,
                      I would like to ask You

Do You think it could be possible that the Tower is tapping into the earths
                      Reservoir of negative Energy ?

Behause You Quote in Your book Nikola Tesla with explaining to somebody who was inquiring him about the function of the tower that „there was plenty of electrical energy stored in the Earth, all he (Tesla) would have to do with his tower was to Open a Valve to let this Energy Flow...“

So Ernst, do You think Tesla tapped into this Reservoir, let the electrical Energy Flow into the atomosphere (that means let the Energy flow into a sink) then convert this Energy as it was flowing into the Tower system into a standing Wave of Electro-magnetic energy , send this wave out along the surface of the earth so that this energy then could be accessed world wide with suitable apparatus?

The Energy reservoir in the earth would probably not be depleted because it will be replenished by solar Winds.

I am asking this because in your outstanding book(s) you mention that somebody who was there when the tower was scrapped recognized that there were hundreds of Little electrodes in the top part of the tower

Yet Tesla himself speaks about curved surfaces being best used if streamers that move outside into the atmosphere are to be avoided.

If I am correct then teslas tower had both: pointed electrodes an gently curved surfaces on the top part of the tower - electrodes are good if you want to have streamers (electrons?) shoot out at a designated place and curved surfaces are good if you want to avoid streamers like for example if you want to create a capacity ( a capacity might be needed for generation of a electromagnetic wave)

Ernst, do You think that Tesla was letting „the Energy in“ into the tower at one frequency and sending this energy out as a standing wave on an other frequency?
                      (Two frequency System?)

I am 100% convinced that the magnifying transmitter was called „magnifying“ for the single reason that more energy was coming out of that system than was needed to start and then maintain its operation.
                      (I think inYour book You formulate more or less the same conviction?)
                      Looking forward to Your opinion(s) on that

sparky53

Comment

Hi Sparky!
                        Please also check your PM...
                        I got some more comments/questions on this topic. It is really very simple, the problem, though, is that it differs so much from what you've learned at school.
                        When you learn about electricity, they tell you it is all about charges, moving and static charges. But that is explaining electricity with electricity! What causes those charges?
                        Tesla envisions a gaseous medium immersed in the fluid ether.
                        This medium is NOT electrically charged, it is electrically NEUTRAL, but it can cause matter to become charged.
                        This gaseous medium clings to matter, so inside of our Earth there is a lot of it and through our atmosphere, its density decreases until there is very little in outer space.
                        Although it works a little different, you can see this as a balloon filled with a gas.
                        Tesla now uses the energy from our sun to create a standing longitudinal wave in this (electrically neutral) medium. This standing wave represents the energy that you are asking about.
                        Now how can you access this energy?
                        Tesla "modulates" a high-frequency tone on this low-frequency wave. And as the energy in the low-frequency wave increases so does the electrical effect of the high-frequency modulation. So the 11.7 Hz standing wave is used to amplify the high-frequency (100 KHz in Colorado Springs for example) tone. This high-frequency tone can be used to make receiver coils come "alive".
                        So yes, in a way, the tower uses two very different frequencies.

The energy received from the sun would probably not get depleted, because the sun is part of a huge inter-stellar electric circuit. Whether we would draw some energy or not doesn't make much difference for energies at this scale.

The "pointy remains" at the cupola are the remains of a severely weathered ground connection. They weren't there (in that state) when the tower was tested. As Tesla said on many occasions, the cupola had to have a large rounded surface to avoid streamers.

I think the term "Magnifying Transmitter" comes from the fact that this transmitter receives its own signal, amplifies it (with energy from "the medium"), and transmits it again. Thus it creates a loop transmit-receive-amplify-transmit-receive- etc. It becomes a "self-acting engine".

I hope this provides some clarification.

Ernst.

Comment

...Further questions ....

Hello Ernst,

hmm, OK, You have to forgive me because I am certainly not as experienced
                          in electrcial science and in the Wardenclyffe Tower subject as You are (I can tell from reading in Your excellent books ! )

But I thought Ether particles had a charge and were immersed in a insulating fluid.
                          I think I have read this in at least one of the also outstanding books from
                          William R. Lyne

If the ether particles had a charge (a potential) then I, in my "naive" mind could
                          imagine a lot easier how "sound waves in the ether" (longitudinal "pressure" waves) could be generated in the ether : by "suddenly" pushing out a certain amount of them in one direction, for example when a electric potential on a spark gap was increased to a degree so that the spark "jumps" the spark-gap
                          and this "sudden unloading" of a certain amount of electrons/ether particles then is emitted at the end of an antenna

(Please give Your opinion on that Ernst )

Another Question that I have, - is the "Ether made vibrating" by sending a longitudinal "pressure" wave (an Impulse or many Impulses) INTO THE EARTH ?

And does this "Impulse" expand inside the big ball "Earth" into all directions and then is reflected back to appear as a standing wave on the surface of the earth ?

I think Your explanation, ERNST, from Your Reply before MUST be true, but I still do not understand quite well where does the extra energy come into play ?
                          (how is the energy substracted from the ambient media, - is the earth the reciever for the energy and also the storage ? and by the tower the energy stored in the earth can be tapped into ?)

Best Regards,

sparky53
                          Attached Files

Comment

Earth Dynamo

The earth is a huge dyno with salt water rushing past magnetic rock below,
                            lightening and megawatts being released above and we can't get a
                            sprinkle of it without reading another book? Hum....

Billions of megawatts pumping daily.

Time to read up cuz to date no one has a working tap.

Comment

Thank you for your questions, Sparky. I need the community feedback to learn how to explain this better.
                              There is a lot of confusion about what the ether is. In my latest book, I show the reader how to arrive at 3 different densities for this medium. This shows that people refer to different levels in the creation of matter as ether. At the lowest, most fundamental level there is a fluid medium and a force that acts on this medium. This fluid medium is what Tesla thinks of when he speaks of the ether.
                              This force creates vortices in this fluid and particles. The vortices form vortex-cells which in turn form a solid medium (according to Maxwell). The particles constitute a gaseous medium (according to both Tesla and Maxwell).
                              This is the most fundamental level of the creation of matter. These particles, vortex-cells and the fluid ether interact to create larger items, and these again combine into larger items until we arrive at the level of leptons and quarks.
                              If William Lyne (I am unfamiliar with his work) says that the ether consists of a fluid insulating medium mixed with charged particles, that is entirely possible, but... he is talking about an intermediate level of creation, between Maxwell's ether and leptons and quarks.
                              Going back to the most fundamental level, there is no charge. Electric charge is created through the interaction between Tesla's gaseous medium and matter. But that has absolutely no implications for the existence of longitudinal waves. You can have longitudinal waves in any gaseous medium.

Let me call Tesla's gaseous medium "electricity", for simplicity and clarity.
                              To create a high potential (whether positive or negative) you will need a high pressure of electricity. So by creating a high potential, even if it is AC (!!), you will create a high pressure in electricity. Thus you can create pressure waves in the electricity of the Earth.

These waves do NOT propagate as surface waves (Zenneck) or atmospheric waves (Schumann). These waves go through the center of the Earth to the opposite side and back again. Tesla explains the mode of propagation in the pre-Hearing interview of 1916 (part VII) and also in "famous Scientific Illusions" of 1919 (part III). Please refer to those and page 115 in The Science of Tesla's Magic and see if it makes sense now.

On the subject of energy...
                              Please read the chapter on lightning (page 60) and energy source (page 108) in that same book. It is a bit more complicated than the issue of transmission and relies on the fact that electricity is a gas and hence the laws of gasses apply. The ultimate source of this energy is the Sun, which through its primary cosmic rays heat the Earth from the inside (like a microwave oven). So, yes, the Earth is the initial receiver. Then it "leaks" through our atmosphere from where it can be collected through lightning, either natural or artificial.
                              As I said this is a bit complicated. Read those chapters, let it sink in for a while and see if it clicks.

Ernst.

Comment

...hmmm....

Hello Ernst,

Thank You for Your reply and for the text passages You indicated to me.

I think the way You present the "Levels" of ether that some people talk about is a strike of a genius.

Also the way You explain that waves can be seen as either longitudinal or transverse was a big "Aha!" moment for me.

After I had read the text passages You indicated to me from Your book
                                "The science of Tesla's Magic"

I continued to read again in Your book "Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter - recreating Tesla's dream"

in the light of what You told me what I should read -

AND

ERNST on page 69 when You are writing about the elements 4 and 5 that a "Magnifying Transmitter"-circuit has to have in order to have all the 5 components of a self acting engine (analogue) as Tesla was describing it in his article "The problem of increasing human energy" :

ERNST, there it is (in my opinion) -

The circuit diagram You give there has all the elements for the self acting engine and the "excess" energy probably can easily be drawn from the coil
                                Lt

I am baffled !

Ernst, I think YOU decifered the knowledge for how to construct a "device" that can electrically draw energy from the surroundings.

And there in the text You also draw the conclusion :
                                "...If this system is tuned to the same frequency as the primary circuit ...then we can create a regenerative loop by adding the Earth as ..."

I am baffled !!!

Really more people should buy Your book :

"Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter - recreating Tesla's dream"

I mean all pages in there are important but page 69 "shocked" me a bit in the most positive way as soon as I understood it
                                (at least I think I understood it).

ERNST, really I also think that those people that got interested in Teslas work and have tried for years to "solve the puzzle" for how to harvest energy from the surroundings" were also always hoping that the "Magnifying Transmitter" only had to be that big because of the "big Task" to supply the whole globe with easy-accessible energy.

And that - because the Magnifying Transmitter (from what we can know of publicly) resembles "just" a "huge Tesla-Transformer" - we all could build a tiny version of that huge Magnifying Transmitter someday in our own garage in order to produce energy for our homes, or even to electrify a car.

Ernst, with Your findings, -at least I think-, humankind is closer than ever to find a possibilty to construct such devices.

sparky53
                                Last edited by sparky53; 10-22-2019, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X