Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Altrez's PM's Splitting the Positive Replication.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turion
    To paraphrase Dr Emmitt Brown from Back to the Future:

Laws? Laws? Where we’re going we don’t need any laws!

Or Garcia in Bkazing Saddles:

Laws? We don’t need no stinking laws.

(Actually Mickey Dolenz of the Monkeys should be credited with that last quote, as he said it first, and others before him in Treasure of the Sierra Madres. Just shows you what I do in my spare time)

Read Maxwell’s original equations

Perhaps a subject that deserves its own thread.

Great movies. I have read Maxwell not going to say that I understand it but I do think it would be a great thread.

-Altrez

Comment

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
      May I call you Al,
      I did purchase the Poor man's battery swapper kit. Watched, studied took notes etc.

Really enjoyed the presentation he does. I believe anyone can build exact replication from that kit they sell. That said I'd rather have the Arduino switching setup attached to the 3BGS.

I bought the basic arduino board, 8 relays board, wires, and studied my brains out. My project financier even purchased a new lonovo laptop just for this setup.

I got the Arduino/relay board to cycle on/off a LED. But that's as far as I got.
      The programming is what stopped me. Very time oriented. There are others here that can help with this part on Arduino. I'm not there yet.

My list of priorities:
      Get 3BGS setup to balance. Check.
      Build large upright Dave type generator. Working on it.
      Construct larger solar banks to use on system. Later.
      Build heavy duty Arduino relay swapper for above system. Last.

My advice is you go to hardware store get the basic swapper like mentioned in the presentation. Build it, watch it, learn all the amazing proof of concept, then improve the setup.

Convincing your own mind is most important part of the 3BGS.

Coffee rulz this morning. Time to move the molecules faster. Nuke time.
      wantomake
      Hello wanttomake,

Yes you can call me Al I do plan to build a more advanced version of the setup once I have finished the mechanical one. I know it will work and once I have the build the way I want it I plan to add a motor on it and start on that.

-Altrez

Comment

Good to know

Originally posted by altrez View Post
        Hello wanttomake,

Yes you can call me Al I do plan to build a more advanced version of the setup once I have finished the mechanical one. I know it will work and once I have the build the way I want it I plan to add a motor on it and start on that.

-Altrez
        Al,
        It’s always good to know that more are building this setup.

Been very busy these days can’t seem to get back into the shop.

wantomake

Comment

06/26/2018

I set up some basic switch throwing excitement and it seemed to work as I thought it would. I think this is a very good system for me to replicate at this time.

With what I know now I am going to automate this in the future using my background in Rockwell Automation and tons of spare parts at work I will see if I can can get it all working off a small PLC setup.

-Altrez

Comment

Update 07/08/2018

I have been testing a small setup and it has been working well. I have deiced to go with the Trojan T-125 6V 240Ah Flooded Lead Acid GC2 Deep Cycle Battery. I am going to start with 4 and run a small 4 volt load as a test.

The cost is not cheap however after all my work on the system in the past I know this will work fine.

I plan to log everything with my DAQ system so I can give detailed reports.

-Altrez
            Last edited by altrez; 07-09-2018, 12:45 AM.

Comment

07/22/2018

Switching the battery's this way seems to work just fine however there is a lot of baby sitting going on. I do think this will work with some automation as I do not see myself throwing switches every few days.

The concept is solid and I do not regret buying the presentation video and slides.

I will keep testing and report back soon with some video and pics.

-Altrez

Comment

08/23/2018

Still working on this project. I have just ordered some new switching gear as I melted my other switch lol.

I have also added 3 new local people to the project and we are moving along nicely.

-Altrez

Comment

Truion

Turion what's the best motor type to use to date Dave's rewind or a Muller or something else if your trying for increases power .and have you guys REACHED the goal of self charging and providing several hundred Watts ? Thinks for your time Jim .

Comment

Truion

Turion thank you for your kind reply I know life gets in the way .same with me the family is most important .thats why we try with these projects to make there life's a little better .I was just trying to get an up date and I did .so something came up that I thought you might be able to use its called vsg as a inline energy module for there's systems .it's based on work done at CERN's . They saw the effect but never published the findings until one of the scientists broke out about it . what up is there seems to be a way to generate free energy though pulsing different elements with positive electricity .it's the isotopes in carbon that flip to boron and back to carbon and release cold energy one recearcher showed 1000% gains .but there must be a magnetic field around it to guide the energy out of carbon and into the wires .this works good for testing because you can pluse charge a cap with and with out the field and see the difference .then replace with soild magnets ..it may be at the heart of over unity devices that use a spark gap and elevated voltages once over 100 volts it starts to get interesting .many elements do this .it's not the element but a isotope of the element .and I think there may be some thing like this in copper .to.Bedini and Newman used and knew the more copper the more over unity .is it the isotopes ? It's been called a radiant energy pump .this flipping from one element to another and back the good news the isotopes don't get used up .there for ever .thinks Jim . PS this may be a whole new area of study in energy .just when I thought I saw it all.

Comment

Working...
                    X