Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
    Thanks Luc,

So 40 hours and 69Wh for a single battery on the motor. Very comparable to the 3 battery test numbers.

Regards,

bi
    Yes bi, I admit it's too close to be sure of a gain but to be fair, if we consider the battery charging losses in the 3 battery system that normally happens in lead acid batteries compared to the motor test connected to a single battery then we have to wonder why the results are so close.
    At best a lead acid battery absorbs 90% of the power you put into it. So if we consider that, it kind of indicates there could be a gain.

The tests will have to be redone with the new lower impedance batteries I now have to come to a conclusion.

Regards

Luc

Comment

• Here is the conclusion of Matt's pulse motor affecting the power supply.

Link to video:
      https://youtu.be/6Pd6IU6A07E

Comment

• Doing a current controlled recharge of battery A1 to find it recharge efficiency at C/20

Link to video:
        https://youtu.be/iKrgMpIGBfU

Comment

• Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
          Here is the conclusion of Matt's pulse motor affecting the power supply.

Link to video:
          https://youtu.be/6Pd6IU6A07E
          It seems to me the motor draws more current and is at a higher rpm when run without the capacitor.

Dave Wing

Comment

• Originally posted by jettis View Post
            It seems to me the motor draws more current and is at a higher rpm when run without the capacitor.

Dave Wing
            Yes, you're right Dave. I didn't notice that when I was making the video.

I'll look into that a little more to understand what causes that.

Thanks for noticing and bringing it up.

Regards

Luc
            Last edited by gotoluc; 11-07-2017, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Doing a current controlled recharge of battery A1 to find it recharge efficiency at C/20

Link to video:
              https://youtu.be/iKrgMpIGBfU
              Hello Luc and group members

I have tested this size battery extensively and so therefore I want to
              share what I have found. First I must say Luc has shown us a COP 1
              in the past more than 120 hours of testing. Lots of good work.

What I want to say is that charging a battery is not what it seems and
              as Luc has pointed out these small batteries have a recharge efficiency
              rating lower than one but what I found to be very interesting is that as
              batteries are used in there day to day routine they take charges
              differently. The cool thing about the 3 battery systems I run here
              at my house is that no matter how little current or excessive or how
              long I leave the batteries in an uncharged state (Within reason) they
              respond excellently every time.

I have found that to little of a charge going to a battery is just as
              power wasting to a battery as to much current charging it. Well and the
              whole entire scenario of running a battery down for days and then charge
              it later degrades the material on the surface of the plate much more
              quickly. So there is something to be said there.

The way i look at my 3 battery setup is as a battery maintenance
              center, where before when my batteries seemed harder to charge and
              I would want to turn up the power to get them up.

Batteries really do go thru many many changes as they are put into
              a long term practical application. Luc is charging the battery at an
              optimum rate of C/20 which is 250 ma and at no time during any of
              our runs did we go to that amount of stress on the plates.

Stress on plates is needed to charge plates in the form of current.
              The average current in all of our testing was 150ma on stress and
              what I have found is that to little above or below a certain critical
              current level on any battery shows different absorption rates
              for comparing inefficiencies.

We ran C/40 not C/20 so this might throw our measurement out.

We don't know, it could be that the 3 battery rate of delivery for
              charging the 3rd battery was way below optimum. That is more
              work to be done.

My tests show that is some cases a battery will just set on a current
              that is to small and take days to reach the right voltages but when
              current is raised only 30 percent the battery goes right up in hours.

There is a critical point that can put a battery in a state of limbo
              when recharging it and as I said new batteries operated altogether
              different than used batteries that have been abusively handled.

The old way is very abusive to batteries, I think we can all agree
              on the that. The inductive discharges help batteries to live a
              long and productive life. They are happy batteries.

These happy batteries have plates that stay clean from day one
              so this research will save batteries. something to think about.
              Last edited by BroMikey; 11-07-2017, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• the high speed switching diode

Originally posted by Matthew Jones
                I wanted to add this to my last post but I figured no one would notice since a novel of goo suddenly appeared after the post. Anyway back to lower batteries and load charging the top batteries through the ground rail that I mentioned. There is another precedent for that. Peter L. Built his 3 battery monopole setup last year and put diode on the ground rail, cathode towards the supply side of the battery and his charge batteries starting charging faster. Indicating a containment of the power on the charge side. Thats a functional test, wire a diode in on the switch, on the ground side and look to see if charging accelerates.

Matt

Things to do:
                #1 Goo goes back on the ignore list
                Thanks for bringing this up Matt, in his final presentation before retiring last year (Beyond Advanced Bedini SSG) Dr. Lindemann successfully demo'd a pulse motor & generator running on an automated 3BSTP power plant. Two things of note to me were the 4th battery to be rested after charging, and the high speed switching diode on the Neg rail as you pointed out.

In this post you pointed out the advisability of having 5 batteries (3&2BSTP?) here:
                http://www.energeticforum.com/289193-post967.html
                and perhaps Peter picked up on that and incorporated it into his device - or it was a naturally shared thought from Mother Nature herself, But regardless, I think it's an important feature that will need to be included in a successful system - just because it USES the relationship of the battery chemistry to the Aether.

The high speed diode acts like the flyback diode in Aaron's plasma (water) spark plug (which originally came from you Luc, as I understand it.) My working theory is that the diode is an irrational device (if such can be said) and a sort of "pulse amplifier" if you will. Experimenters all the way back to at least G. Francis have recognized that, in Bruce DePalma's parlance, the way to "get at" the Aether is to disturb it - introduce anisotropy into the normally isotropic Aether - to poke the bear, as it were. Tesla demonstrated and patented devices which used very sharp unidirectional pulses to disturb the Aether. In Lindemann's video of his last presentation last year, when he introduced the diode into the circuit, we could hear the motor speed up, and see the voltage go up on the battery under charge.

So I think there is much value in investigating this phenomenon WRT 3BSTP.

FWIW, Luc, I think Peter L. successfully demonstrated COP > 1 (aka OU) in a properly (meticulously) built Advanced SSG at the Idaho Conference in 2015 I believe. He was always a far better "explainer" of Bedini than Bedini (RIP) himself, imho.

Regards
                Jim

Comment

• On the Other Hand. . . .

Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
                  11/07/17 5th and Final update of part 2 Testing the single battery Motor Run Time (stopped @ 8:20am)

Link to video: https://youtu.be/lzpcjmXadx0

For sure we can deduct 20 minutes off the run time to recover the motors overrun that brought the battery to 9.53 volts (below our 10v minimum)
                  With that in mind I come up to 40 hours total motor run time.

Are you guys in agreement with this?

Regards

Luc
                  I believe that the load resistor discharge test is more valid comparison because PULSES were created by the motor and served to recharge the battery and increase the runtime. This conclusion that the 3BSTP is only marginally better than just a battery running a motor fails to take the final watt hours into account from the 3BSTP test.

1. The Primary Batteries put out a total of 267 watt hours
                  2. The motor consumed 135 watt hours, but produced 137 watt hours of charging into the secondary (charging) batteries.
                  3. All three batteries were charged multiple times.
                  4. The difference of 5 watt hours can only be accounted for by pulling them from The Medium - from the Aether.

I'd like to see the test repeated with the larger batteries - five of them - with the just charged and just most discharged batteries allowed to rest a round before being put back into the circuit. I'd like to have the motor be the off the shelf one with the SSR and the DDS FG creating the pulses (adding to whatever level of pulses the OTS motor contributes) - FG set to 1% duty cycle and frequency at 18, 36, 54, 72, 90, or 108 Hz - whichever one the motor can accommodate and give the best overall performance in the total system. AND I'd like to see it automated so that it doesn't need to be shut down at night.

For my part of "put up or shut up" - I'm willing to design the automation/control circuits. I already have started on one that uses 2 P channel and 1 N channel MOSFET on the positive of each battery and a SPDT relay on the negative of each battery. The Arduino UNO would control the battery rotation via a few digital lines multiplexed, and an isolated voltage measurement could be provided to the UNO's analog lines for the decision of when to switch.

Regards
                  Jim

Comment

• Thanks Turion and Desa - wherever you are

Originally posted by Turion
                    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...device-49.html
                    Posts 1446-1464
                    This system has been replicate MANY, MANY times, but only a few actually paid attention.
                    Thanks Dave,
                    I missed this when I was trying to read all thru your Basic Free Energy Device thread. Very good - very good.
                    Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...device-49.html
                      Posts 1446-1464
                      This system has been replicate MANY, MANY times, but only a few actually paid attention.
                      I been looking all over for that post thanks Dave and
                      here is what it shows me. It says that just about anything works
                      fairly well, and refining is good also or finding the best winding for
                      the size batteries.

That guy Bob F. is a wiz on split positive setups. Maybe he will
                      chime in someday soon. I wonder if anyone else drilled holes for
                      air in that frame style. The heat is not that bad at low draws.

I'll go read up a while and great to see you still running with the ball.

The only guy willing to stick it out with a system that has high COP.

Well the only guy I know that is on these groups. I guess there are
                      others who don't have time and hardly anyone understands these
                      seemingly simple posts.

What matt said about the system being tuned and the batteries running
                      and staying up for days and months is staggering. I heard that before
                      and i just thought that that was an accidental tuning that was never
                      replicated since. Then i realized that that tuning has been done
                      consistently, then i went into disbelief.

It just sounded to sensational so i wrote it off at the time as drama
                      tactics. I remembered these posts when they were made at the time
                      and didn't read it very closely anyhow. Just skimming you know
                      what I mean. There is so much to read.

Now that i know you guys better i look at these post altogether
                      differently. I can't be the only one with holes in my frame, let me
                      go read up.

later MIKEY
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 11-08-2017, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• Just for some more information. There are some people working in the background getting materials and building some things to help Luc with his next tests. This will take a little while. Either Chet or myself will post updates as things come together.

I and I am sure others very much appreciate all the time and effort Luc is putting into this to make it as fair a test as possible. One of the things being pursued in the background is a way to automate the battery swapping process so that Luc can at least work on other things while the system is running.

Carroll
                        Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Yes bi, I admit it's too close to be sure of a gain but to be fair, if we consider the battery charging losses in the 3 battery system that normally happens in lead acid batteries compared to the motor test connected to a single battery then we have to wonder why the results are so close.
                          At best a lead acid battery absorbs 90% of the power you put into it. So if we consider that, it kind of indicates there could be a gain.

The tests will have to be redone with the new lower impedance batteries I now have to come to a conclusion.

Regards

Luc
                          Well I was wrong about battery recharge losses. The C/20 recharge Wh test I started yesterday is showing no losses.

Link to video:
                          https://youtu.be/JkTHdPktf7g

Comment

• Matt,
                            I was wondering if you could explain a little on why you decided to use 3 commutator segments for the motor coil on time in your modified pulse motor.
                            It makes for a very long coil on time and I was wondering if that could be what is contributing to the motors heat.
                            Also, as you may know if a coils on time is any longer then a 5 x time constant it wastes power and the inductive discharge (when switched off) does not get any greater, in fact it even starts to reduce.

Just trying to get a better understanding of the reasoning behind the choice and not trying to judge it.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Luc

Comment

• Dave and Matt,

I'm looking over all of desa's posts and glad you brought these to our attention as he has done a good job on documenting and measurements.
                              I noticed his scope shot of Matt's Pulse motor are very different then my scope shots.
                              Unfortunately, desa did not mention where his scope probe is connected. Looking at the scope wave form it looks like the motors current wave form which may mean his scope probe is across the amp meter but I can't tell.
                              The reason I'm bringing it up is my current wave forms looks different then the one from his motor (see below).

Was there any modifications to the brushes?

I'm trying to make sure my Matt pulse motor is comparable to those who reported success.

Do you know if we can still get in touch with desa?
                              Your help would be appreciated and helpful

Regards

Luc

desa's scope shot

gotoluc scope shot

Attached Files
                              Last edited by gotoluc; 11-08-2017, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• Luc,

A quick comment about the difference in signals. It appears to me that both your's and desa's are the same except one of them is inverted from the other. Do you see something else?

Carroll
                                Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Working...
                                X