Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"How much energy is there in a permanent magnet"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no answers from Allen

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
    @bistander,

You just made it back onto my ignore list. I'm tired of flunking your quiz!
    Allen,

Still you choose to run and hide not answering my simple questions about your statements and math. Like theses:

Originally posted by bistander View Post
    Here is what Allen wrote:
    Which is: 0.0168 / 10000 = 168.

Allen subtracts 15.9 from 16.8 and gets 1.9. Or "16.8 - 15.9 = 1.9"

Comment

Flunked quiz

I'm tired of flunking your quiz!
      That was a pretty simple math quiz to flunk, but I guess you're used to flunking math.

Comment

Infinite...as long as there exists a Magnetic Field...

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
        "How much energy is there in a permanent magnet"?
        Hello Mikey,

I would answer: Infinite...as long as there exists a Magnetic Field at magnet embodiment.

Flux is Electricity...whenever it "finds" a suitable coil or conductors wrapped at a proper core...

Regardless of the methods to produce this exchange...from field to flux to electricity interactions, no matter how many times you spin, move that/those magnet/s around and around it will keep producing electricity without suffering the least of wear outs, decay in power, etc,etc...basically if we are talking about a higher field density magnets as the Neodymium's are made off.

There are many who lack to realize this simple fact.

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-16-2017, 06:49 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by Diplomacy View Post
          The pdf from the open source harvesting
          with coil capacitor thread is working along similar lines.
          Hello Diplomacy
          I realize now what you are saying about some of these threads,
          didn't see what they were saying but now I get it.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
          Hello Mikey,

I would answer: Infinite...as long as there exists a Magnetic
          Field at magnet embodiment.

Flux is Electricity...whenever it "finds" a suitable coil or conductors
          wrapped at a proper core...

Regardless of the methods to produce this exchange...from field to
          flux to electricity interactions, no matter how many times you spin,
          move that/those magnet/s around and around it will keep producing
          electricity without suffering the least of wear outs, decay in power, etc,etc...basically if we are talking about a higher field density
          magnets as the Neodymium's are made off.

There are many who lack to realize this simple fact.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Yes i agree UFO, people have no concept about the power of a neo
          magnet. So many of them are wishing this research away will show
          results for a ferrite that degraded on them.

Certainly you must agree that Allen is on to something here. I see your
          videos and research that is way over our heads and you must get a good
          chuckle every time you get asked the same questions for which you have
          shown concrete proof.

Give it time we are going to catch up.

Comment

bistander is Tinselkoala

I have it on information that "bistander's" true identity is none other then the notoriously fraudulent "Tinselkoala".

What he fails to understand is that the mathematical operation he's trying to define as multiplication or division is a problem of "Ratio and Proportion" that involves solving for an unknown.

We commonly use this kind of simple algebraic equation to solve for an amount of gas it would take to make a trip of 100 miles given a consumption rate of 25 miles to the gallon. The obvious answer is 4 gallons of gas, solving for X.
            Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-17-2017, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Bad math

I have it on information that "bistander's" true identity is none other then the notoriously fraudulent "Tinselkoala".

What he fails to understand is that the mathematical operation he's trying to define as multiplication or division is a problem of "Ratio and Proportion" that involves solving for an unknown.

We commonly use this kind of simple algebraic equation to solve for an amount of gas it would take to make a trip of 100 miles given a consumption rate of 25 miles to the gallon. The obvious answer is 4 gallons of gas, solving for X.
              So that is your explanation of these mathematical operations which you performed?

Originally posted by bistander View Post
              Here is what Allen wrote:
              Which is: 0.0168 / 10000 = 168.

Allen subtracts 15.9 from 16.8 and gets 1.9. Or "16.8 - 15.9 = 1.9"

Comment

Still looking for Allen's answer

... da-mag COP at 16 times. ...
                What is "da-mag"? And define input and output for COP of 16.

... The magnets consume heat and generate electric power when they re gauge. ...
                So you're telling us that we can heat a magnet (like in an oven) and it will generate electrical power? Got any proof or reference showing this?

bi

Comment

Like the democrat's obstruction is the name of their game. And what
                  for? Money? Position? who knows and who cares, the world is full of TK's
                  who got their azzez thrown off these boards for disruption.

Just once i would like to see these snowflakes out back for a olden
                  days boys will be boys 1950's style rumble.

I am glad you kept the math simple, we wouldn't want any of these cry
                  babies to blow a gasket.

Just once I would like to see BI-TK show his data.

Like You, UFO and many more know there is an unending stream of
                  energy available for those who can tap in. Handful. The rest are a
                  product of their environment. Teacher told me. The calculator has
                  arrested their development.

I am looking for the GAP Motor information now.
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 05-18-2017, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Okay I do remember this guys video but had no idea at the time
                    what he was doing.

GAP MOTOR RUNNING
                    http://www.gap-power.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-50rWrOA8hM

----------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Self running coil an GAP.

Gotoluc did 16 videos on his self running coil. He has three basic components:

A ferrite toroid core, a two coil inductor and a stack of magnets spaced from the core.

KEhYo77 has the same three basic components:

A ferrite core (1/2 magnetite, 1/2 iron powder) a two coil inductor and a magnet stack spaced from the core.

Gotoluc has a large capacitor between the power battery and the coil. When he pulses the coil at the correct frequency, he can detach the battery electrodes and the circuit continues to run all by itself!

KEhYo77 should be able to achieve the same results with his setup by running at the oscillatory frequency with a capacitor between the battery and coil.

Comment

Gotoluc did 16 videos on his self running coil. He has three basic components:

A ferrite toroid core, a two coil inductor and a stack of magnets spaced from the core.

KEhYo77 has the same three basic components:

A ferrite core (1/2 magnetite, 1/2 iron powder) a two coil inductor and a magnet stack spaced from the core.

Gotoluc has a large capacitor between the power battery and the coil. When he pulses the coil at the correct frequency, he can detach the battery electrodes and the circuit continues to run all by itself!

KEhYo77 should be able to achieve the same results with his setup by running at the oscillatory frequency with a capacitor between the battery and coil.
                        Hi everyone!

I am currently testing this setup, schematic included.
                        I am not sure if the power draw is high enough (250mA RMS @ 12V @1500 RPM) to truly squeeze the magnetic field of the magnet stack to get the best effect. Magnacoaster was doing something similar in his motor first, then he discovered that magnetic bouncing between two S/S or N/N facing magnets induces strong, HF currents in the driving coil.
                        Right now I capture the BEMF to a capacitor, which discharges through the coil backwards, creating (hopefully) amplification part of the cycle and goes back to the battery.

Will be doing higher than 12V supply up to 30 V on the weekend.
                        The next thing to test is a different type of generator coils.
                        Those facing the rotor sideways. The trick to them is you wind half the coil in one direction and the other half in the opposite. Gotuluc was doing some tests on those not so long ago.
                        This goes for side-by-side 'partnered ' coils or wound one on top of the other, with the same number of turns.

kEhYo

btw Art has updated his site lately with a solid state device
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by kEhYo77; 05-17-2017, 03:12 PM.
                        “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

Art Portor's Solid State GAP

Here are test results from Art showing 120% Overunity with his "Solid State GAP":
                          Last edited by Allen Burgess; 06-15-2017, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Math

@bistander,

See if you can find a problem with this math:

A Tesla is 10,000 Gauss. It would take 3600 Joules per second to generate a Tesla of magnetic force in an inductor with 1 Henry of inductance for 1 second; Therefore, An inductor with a Milli Henry of inductance would generate 10 Gauss with 3.6 Joules per second of input; for a second.

A refrigerator magnet has around 100 Gauss of pull force.
                            Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-17-2017, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Inductance equation.

The inductance of KEhYo77's power coil and ferrite core coupled with the input it would require to neutralize the magnetic field of the permanent magnet stack
                              would allow us to determine the actual power of the permanent magnets in Gauss. The actual measure may differ from the advertised package value.

Balancing two power coils may involve the addition of a tiny magnet to one stack, or the inclusion of a spacer. The permanent magnets supply the motive power to the rotor, therefore exactly matching the field strength would help balance the rotor with a high degree of precision.

This is just one example of how Joseph Henry's inductance formula can be put to valuable use.
                              Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-18-2017, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Magnet core coil output

The output from the "Piggyback magnet core output coil" should equal the output of the rotor because the rotor magnet is pushing back on the magnet stack field with a force equal to the propulsion force on the rotor.

Comment

Working...
                                X