Gadgetmall Coanda OU UFO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spiral Magnetic Vortex.

I saw a video where Brian O'Leary described how UFO's worked: Basically he explained that the power involved two counter rotating magnetic fields.

Jerry Bayles is a theoretical physicist with an electro-gravitational "Unified Field Theory". Every galaxy has a black hole at the center along with every atom. Gravity and magnetism are linked like electricity and light. Jerry's lab tests involve spinning an axial polarized disk magnet in adjacency to "Exciter Magnets". The disk has no influence on the magnets at low R.P.M. then as the disc magnet accelerates the magnet field Spirals Outward.

I spun very large magnets in a spiral bifilar Bedini. One day after stopping the 4" neo spinner, I brought the magnet sphere around 20 feet to the other end of the room to avoid collision. The magnet lifted up off the floor and flew into a smaller sphere and shattered it. I realized years later that a swirling magnetic "Tornado Field" lingered and extended far from the spin center.

I thought last night that electrically charging a sheet of "Nanocrystyline Metglass" might cause it to fly on this invisible swirling field.

Hee's a link to one of Jerry's videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jEhLrIMlpk&t=8s

Below on the left is a picture of my 4" neo spinner inside the spiral coil core; On the right a magnetic viewer image of a ring magnet center hole:
    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 06-18-2017, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Magnetic vortex llft

Turn the volume down on the soundtrack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyJnId40pek

Comment

Magnetic spiral.

A starting spiral on the left and an actual photograph of electron and positron spirals on the left:
        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-15-2017, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Magnetic Flux Vortex.

The important point is that a large high speed spinning neo magnet sphere generates a "Tornado Vortex" that extends outward in an expanding spiral and continues to rotate for an extended time after the prime mover is halted like a huge magnetic flywheel.

I'm searching for a video I remember seeing that demonstrates this effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwBtBEaZ7B4
          Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-04-2017, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
            I saw a video where Brian O'Leary described how UFO's worked: Basically he explained that the power involved two counter rotating magnetic fields.

Jerry Bayles is a theoretical physicist with an electro-gravitational "Unified Field Theory". Every galaxy has a black hole at the center along with every atom. Gravity and magnetism are linked like electricity and light. Jerry's lab tests involve spinning an axial polarized disk magnet in adjacency to "Exciter Magnets". The disk has no influence on the magnets at low R.P.M. then as the disc magnet accelerates the magnet field Spirals Outward.

I spun very large magnets in a spiral bifilar Bedini. One day after stopping the 4" neo spinner, I brought the magnet sphere around 20 feet to the other end of the room to avoid collision. The magnet lifted up off the floor and flew into a smaller sphere and shattered it. I realized years later that a swirling magnetic "Tornado Field" lingered and extended far from the spin center.

I thought last night that electrically charging a sheet of "Nanocrystyline Metglass" might cause it to fly on this invisible swirling field.

[/url]

Below on the left is a picture of my 4" neo spinner inside the spiral coil core; On the right a magnetic viewer image of a ring magnet center hole:
            I am slightly familiar with Jerry Bayles. I am not familiar with these experiments. Almost everything he does is beyond my ability to comprehend sufficiently unless it's explained in lay terms.

Now, I'm told that to rotate a magnetic field you have to physically spin the field. What you experienced is the first story I've encountered that describes a magnetic vortex, or cyclone/tornado like action.

I have to say that's a story which reminds me of some of Joe Parr's experiences with shape power pyramids or tetrahedrons.

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
            I realized years later that a swirling magnetic "Tornado Field" lingered and extended far from the spin center.
            A very significant observation quite frankly: I dare say one with some rather interesting implications.

So ya know, the space around us is supposedly arranged in a crystalline pattern of sorts, and held together by means of interlocking tensors, which for lack of a better description, are merely the mathematical descriptors of geometry for our reality in space and the energies that make up matter by binding ions to each other, and all of which form this crystalline like arrangement of our so called dimension.

At least this is what I've managed to deduce from a wide ranging assortment of mathematical mumbo jumbo, graphs, spells, incantations, or what may rightly be labeled everyday basic Voodoo Science. Probably completely inaccurately, much like most things I also think I understand, but I'm happy with the idea that I know something, even if so far all of this profound knowledge has proven entirely meaningless, but I digress....

So anyways....Edward Leedskalnin said that there were no such things as electrons, that electron theory was all bunk, and that there were only magnets; tiny, tiny, magnets. The qualities of Chiral Crystals are eerily in keeping with that idea, and although I know almost nothing about these crystals right now, I do know that they seemed linked to the nature of reality and to life itself in ways we do not as yet understand, and that these crystals can act as magnetic switches that then rotate and or can also influence the magnetic fields around themselves. Now, I'm just beginning to dig into this myself, but thought it worth bringing up as a result of your own experience; what with blowing up magnets in reckless disregard for life and limb.

So ya know...there's more going on than we imagine with this here reality. Joe Parr himself said that once he had created this energy bubble, that's what Joe called it, he then said it continued to grow and was a problem. Now I don't know about others, but levitating high power magnets flying about and blowing themselves to kingdom come is a problem for me personally, and maybe others too? Some danged interesting information is what that is Allen.

Any how I'm kind of all over the place, but I want to show you something I just ran in to. I feel confident it will have meaning, or if not meaning then at least it's good for shock value.
            Schematic figure of designed chiral photonic crystals: PS, the link worked for me.

What are the odds?
            https://www.researchgate.net/profile...-layer-and.png

Twisting magnets enhance data storage capacity
            https://phys.org/news/2016-02-magnet...-capacity.html
            Last edited by Gambeir; 05-05-2017, 02:08 AM.
            "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

I might mention a couple of ideas. One is that a turbo from a car or truck has a suitable turbine wheel. No need to make anything. Off the shelf components are available.
              Just call up images and then search turbocharger parts. Probably better if it can be run up to a high enough RPM.

Have you thought about directional control systems? I've been thinking about this as a possible issue. Originally I was thinking we needed a swash plate like on a helicopter.
              You have any thoughts on this right off hand?

A secondary thought involves model helicopters. There are parts to those which might be useful.

Search RC Heli schematics, and such. You want to see something like this.
              http://www.rcvliegshop.eu/exploded_v...20HM%2036B.jpg

Example of main drive gear for a model helicopter
              https://www.rc-fever.com/image/data/...yr7-as1129.jpg

PS: I guess this means the study of this field is now illegal in Europe huh? I mean what with the hate speech laws they have and all....LOL!
              https://www.researchgate.net/profile...-layer-and.png
              Last edited by Gambeir; 05-05-2017, 02:18 AM.
              "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Here's some links to drive yourself crazy with.

CFD Study of an Annular-Ducted Fan Lift System for VTOL Aircraft
                Aerospace | Free Full-Text | CFD Study of an Annular-Ducted Fan Lift System for VTOL Aircraft | HTML

Great site
                Most designers were amateurs, but even the professionals were seduced by the idea of a completely circular craft

US Patents: Wingless aerodynes, disc aircraft, lenticular airplanes, &c...

some patents which I spotted. This turbo ramjet being a unique and interesting work round for running a ramjet motor without having to be flying a couple hundred miles per hour.

Rotary ramjet turbo-generator
                https://www.google.com/patents/US7685824

The rest of these are sketchy and possibly a bit crazy. Might be worth taking a moment of time.
                https://www.google.com/patents/US6450446
                https://www.google.com.kw/patents/US5170963
                https://www.google.com/patents/US5503351
                https://www.google.com/patents/US4913376

Comment

Ducted fan.

@Gambeir,

Thank you. I've seen much of that material in the past. I met with Dr. Moller and toured his test facility.

Here are two fact's gleaned from the ducted fan PDF:

ONE: The F-35 JSF uses a shaft to turn the fan:

TWO: "Therefore, compared to the Apache rotor, the 3-m lift fan system is more efficient and can save 22% of the power".

Imagine a ducted fan "Frisbee" with a couple of jets on an airframe as pictured below on the left:
                  Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-13-2017, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Yes this is a useful pdf.
                    Aerospace | Free Full-Text | CFD Study of an Annular-Ducted Fan Lift System for VTOL Aircraft | HTML

I didn't have time to pick through it when I posted it, but for me, the fact that the fans are twin fans, one over the other in counter rotation is important, and that the fans could be jet driven (Avro Car) eliminates mechanical failure.

OK, well this is a bit of a shock to be frank.
                    "compared to the Apache rotor, the 3-m lift fan system is more efficient and can save 22% of the power"

Now, as far as a model goes, I thought this rotary ramjet turbo-generator is an interesting concept: Not something I've seen applied to a ram jet motor, and which might work as an alternative being a jet power source. Somewhere's about there's an extensive site from a gentleman that worked with ramjet missiles I've looked at before. They are more complex than one imagines. A lot of math involved, but you're good with that I know.
                    https://www.google.com/patents/US7685824

The other stuff, well it just shows there's a long history to wanting wings in the garage: Lots of ideas, most completely wacked.

Anyways some of this may be useful. Will have to digest and think about this a bit more while fooling round getting some stuff together to lay out a cutter for a saucer hull.
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 05-05-2017, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Found this which goes with the Annular ducted lift fan VTOL aircraft pdf.

Annular ducted lift fan VTOL aircraft - Patent application

Comment

I've been on this for so long that I was sure there was more ....somewhere's about in the wilds.

So anyways...."THIS"

Seems these sonofs.....have a head start! Go to the link below for data overload.

edav

Right about now this appears to be the go to source.
                        There's also a page with load of pdfs I've got to sort through.
                        Some more useful than others.

Schauberger drawing - “Spin Wave Technology”

“Eizelement” is not the full word but in German this stands for “Magnets”

*****This is completely inaccurate: It directly translates specifically to heating element
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 05-09-2017, 12:23 PM.

Comment

BTW, I just picked up a lazy susan, and the complete hull for a Hanabau III from the dollar store this AM. I feel sorry for other people>

This may make more sense once you add on my paper modeling techniques to the infomation in the PDF Link from Ultralightamerica.com
                          I have no idea if this works or not yet.

LETTER 01-15 “Pie Plate Flying Saucer Experiment”
                          fixed the link
                          http://www.ultralightamerica.com/Doc...WR011505-B.pdf
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 05-07-2017, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Allen these make more sense to you. I've found this stuff but am pretty busy right this second. Haven't got time to look them over well.

http://www.ultralightamerica.com/Doc...ings/WR702.pdf

Complete Index to documents.
                            Index of /Docs/Writings

Comment

Thank you all for the detailed information and references, happy flying!!!
                              "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X