Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gambeir
    replied
    Apparently...apparently...what I wrote previously wasn't seen for the simplicity that it actually is..not that it's manifestly obvious but it should be.

Look at what we know; at what the evidence shows:
    1. That magnetism is the result of a slowed dielectric field in coherent form which circulates through a source point; per Ken Wheeler.

2. That all energy is incorporeal and comes as a result of induction out of the dielectric field which is incorporeal. There are no particles. It's incorporeal, non physical, not quasi~physical. The Ether is totally and completely non~physical (counter~space, zero point, radiant energy, whatever other name).

3. That no physical transaction takes place which results in the production of energy: It's all incorporeal resulting from interaction (induction) with the incorporeal Ether (Ken Wheeler/Steinmetz;ect all). As noted by Ken Wheeler motion is not a force. Motion does not cause or produce energy. Motion is something that takes place or doesn't: Motion can be like the rheostat that controls the rate of induction.

4. That this incorporeal field of the dielectric counterspatial domain is hypervelocity in nature; it's vibratory in nature & it's vibrations are of high frequency in the microwave and higher range.

5. That mutual mass attraction between two masses is the result of two incoherent magnetic fields moving towards a null point between the two, just as two magnets will move towards a null point between themselves.

Now then, using those basic's we can theorize that to produce a quote "False Mass," and which could be utilized to create motion & in a specific direction, all we need are three basic concepts. We need a high frequency magnetic substance rotating in the correct direction and that will, all by itself, form a centrifugal vortex which produces a quote "source point" & to which the Ether will flow, just like it does in a magnet's centrifugal vortex, but here it flow's to an artificial point source which then represents the center point of an artificially induced false mass, and from there, given the false mass is sufficient, the real mass will move towards as though there were now two real masses each seeking to move towards a null point in space.

Think of the Vril Design as an analog version of the same thing.

Essentially this contraption is creating a black hole like a magnet has when viewed from the top, the black hole being the centrifugal vortex leading to the source point. The induction of the ether is or should be all along the sides, so it should produce a visual similar to or like George Piggott's levitating silver balls, how it works should produce very similar dark banding as the ether is inducted into a vortex of rotating dielectric fluid and the interior of the sphere is likely a vacuum to assist the ether/dielectric field back to it's origin.

• Think about the Earth which is 75% water, almost all of which is salt water, electrically/magnetically reactive, or magneto~hydro~electric and the earth of course has a resonance, the Schumman Resonance, and it has a tilt caused by magnetic precession due to the magnetic field (see Wheelers' video on magnetic precession). So anyways, what keeps water stuck to earth is basically the bottom line. We are ourselves of course mostly salt water. Then there's the UFO's and Water. So water, esp salt water is or was an early way to induct the dielectric field. It's a dielectric but with salt it becomes magnetically electrically reactive, and that combined with rotation & Vibratory amplification produces a false mass, or source point of a false non-existing mass; cavitation (star in a jar concept) become's the key enabling feature of this design along with the fact that the rotating fluid is carrying a magnetic field, thereby speeding up the accretion disk's of all those spinning tiny cavitations, and whose ultimate ends lead to an artificially created source point, or false mass.

See, you get the water or other fluid spinning & which which is magnetically reactive so to speak, and so it's a rotational magnet, and which is sucking in the dielectric field since, as described and demonstrated by Wheeler in his very first video, and it is an accelerating magnetic field that spins up the dielectric accretion disk (bloch wall) and the faster you do that, and the faster you can make a connection to the vacuum (the dielectric field) via the cavitation of the bubbles in between the double hulled sphere, then all the surrounding dielectric field is pulled in and back to the zero point of the dielectric. Now the more this happens then the darker the whole becomes, visually I mean, with either bands of darkness or the whole thing goes dark. Look at some of the National Center for UFO reports.
    • (Opp's) had to delete a sentence which conflicted. The loss of light: * In real matter there is the production of magnetism as matter itself sets up a slowed recirculating dielectric field; incoherently (unless it really is a magnet which is then coherent), and that gives matter a dielectric field around itself under normal conditions.
    • Whereas in the false mass the whole of both the real and the false mass are moving towards a null point connected to the dielectric field (counter~space), a black hole so to speak, and hence there is no dielectric field coming out of either the false mass or the real mass to produce light; which is why we get the production of darkness. Hopefully that is logical enough to follow.

• Oh an another thing; you might not need a sphere, at least not to levitate. You would for other reasons but to simply levitate you might not. Look the photo of the German Mockup of their first version. I'm sure this is a model held up to the sky to show the general staff what the thing would look like. So originally they were planning on using hat box like arrangements. This is the next step from the Vril Saucer design. Now obviously they soon realized that the sphere's would be superior and since they had the ability to make sphere's easily enough they went that way, but for experimenting a hat box like arrangement may work....may work. I'm working on a paper/cardboard model to work this all out.

Last edited by Gambeir; 09-06-2020, 01:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Still waiting...in the mean while a subtle hint.
    http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/...enerator/page9

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Why you should care.
    I think I've made a pretty damn good case for the Vril Saucers being real. All it will take to conclusively prove the case is the smoking gun of a working replication. Why this matters to you can be summed up with the understanding that this technology is an enabling technology as advanced as an airplane is over an ox drawn wagon, and why that matters is that those photo's I've posted show the origins of the birth of the machine came from very elite intellectuals, and to remember that the Nazi ideal was a superman/superwoman, and that World War II was really a war about genetics. This ideal has never been abandoned. That's why I've made the allegations I have. Well it's part of the reason, others involve actual criminal cases of missing, abducted, and murdered individuals.

We are insulated from reality, coddled, stuffed with idiocy, and raised with fantastical stories. What's happening right now with Covid-19, with BLM, with Antifa, with big pharma and billionaires is a masterful plan which is all party to another big lie. You know about the big lie right?
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...he%20Big%20Lie

"Nietzsche said; often people prefer illusion to the truth. The truth hurts, and as a species that avoids pain and seeks pleasure, the preference is a lie." https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...03/the-big-lie

If we let others think for us we are never going to get anywhere. If physics can't figure out how a UFO works after 100 years then do you really think it's right? Suppose just for example that the physics taught in colleges and universities today could not explain what airplanes were either? Given the present situation revolving around UFO's the only real explanation out of officialdoom has been that these machines come from other worlds, now can you even imagine what the official explanation for airplanes might have been if that technology had also been effectively captured? Of course that sounds absurd but is it? What if the way a UFO works isn't essentially any more complex than the way a kite fly's? Ya do realize airplanes were often first referred to as kite's right?

As a result of people asking uncomfortable questions the system has been forced to come out with a revised story, and like always it's come forward with another counter~intel operation, and like all good military planners this one was planned a long time ago. Undoubtedly there's a backup plan to the back up plan, and so as I've suggested in these illustrations, the so~called quantum theory was a cultivated explanation being saved up for that day when the uncomfortable questions began.

This questioning has now brought us the release of these so-called Navy Patents, and I wrote previously (in this same thread a few pages back) these appear to be highly doctored patents, but whether or not there is one word of actual truth in those patents is for you to decipher. Remember, mind control is really about getting you to abandon critical reasoning by taking the easy street, and the easy street is to allow someone else do the thinking for you.

Now I posted this image before. The question is: What are you seeing? I want you to look at the tetrahedron specifically. I want you to look at it until you think you understand it.
    If you think you understand it then private message me. If I do get some responses, then I talk about the tetrahedron, the art, the origins of the art, other art, the other implications.

Thank you.

Outside Link to image.
    https://postimg.cc/XX7T6Ddc

Tetrahedron and Cube.png

Last edited by Gambeir; 08-11-2020, 12:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied

To continue: Understand that I don't know that I have this all figured correctly but my gut tells me that what I explained is basically correct, at least in general, and it does explain some of the more mysterious parts to the UFO enigma, which would include blurred areas around them, dark bands, all dark or even pitch black shapes, then hyper velocity travel without sound, and so on.

The issue I'm having in continuing to write is whether what I've said and what I've tried to make more clear with these illustrations is if they make sense to others? The idea for going this route with an analysis of the Vril Saucers is based on standard operating procedure in approaching a mystery. If we use history and assume man made UFO's begin with the Vril Saucers, then by using those illustrations of Vril Saucers we can see there was an evolutionary series of developments, and which if they are legitimate drawings we should then be able to track those changes through a logical progression which should then help us to understand more contemporary machines.

The theory of how this design works is basically very simple, even if difficult to explain, but the difficultly to explain is less due to the complexity of the subject matter than it is due to resistance to what these drawing are really saying, and that is where I think a the real problem lies, because what this means is the design, the explanation, and the history suddenly saying that what we think isn't right and what we think we know and what we have been taught is either completely wrong or nearly completely wrong.

All I can say to those who whom resist understanding is this: An adult cannot remain in a delusional state and still be considered an adult. It's the duty of all adults to seek the truth because only in truth is there protection. You self sacrifice for your children and for future generations and that's what seeking the truth involves; it involves a high degree of self sacrifice. That understanding is as ancient as humankind and the burden of every real adult. So whatever the personal cost a responsible person will pursue the truth.

learning a new theory of how Universe actually works may involve drastic revisions to what we think we understand, and that has (apparently) many people putting up their educated barriers to become self appointed gate keepers, but it should be obvious that these illustrations of the Virl saucers; these formerly inexplicable and strange saucer drawings are, in reality, evidence that those same ideas and conclusions of Ken Wheeler were also arrived at in another epoch of time.

It should be pretty obvious that nearly the same information which Ken Wheeler has made public was at least partially understood a very long time ago, only it never made it in to the hands of the public, and later on this understanding was weaponized, and only then was it handed back over to the public. That's really what these drawings are showing and they are prima facia (literally red handed) evidence showing that is true.

Those are things you should be able to see for yourselves in looking at the way this machine works. You should also be able to see that these tetrahedrons were understood as a functioning mechanical tool like an airplane's airfoil is, and that the air was instead the aether, and that the aether had to be a gaseous fluidity of some kind. That understanding is completely reversed in quantum physics and that alone should be more than enough to indict the whole theory of quantum physics as probably suspect.

All that over 70 years ago: At least 70 years ago and maybe even longer. So you see they took that understanding of how Universe actually works and and twisted it inside out to create a fabricated story about the way Universe works. A story complete with fictional higher dimensions, time travel, alternate realities and so on. None of which we can consider valid in light of this fabricated re-telling of what was obviously understood completely differently a very long time ago.

So> If you can start to understand this machine, and at that level of technological development it was birthed in, then it mean's you can probably build one. Sounds crazy I know but look at the technology of the epoch 1930's ~ 1940's. Others here on this site will know better than I but this machine also doesn't appear to be using any real motor. The reasons should be obvious if the hypothesis of operation is later proven.

The other thing I had in mind by using these illustrations is that by following a historical trail you should be able to start to see how this machine (the Vril Saucer Design) begins to evolve and morph and then grow in to another more advanced design and so hopefully that too is now becoming more apparent.

You have to really think about the way this thing was intended to work to understand what the design was trying to accomplish. I just started with the tetrahedrons because the tetrahedron is such a key part to the theory of quantum physics construction of space+time at the planck scale. It was just too coincidental to be accidental.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 08-06-2020, 06:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Originally posted by bistander View Post
    Hi Gambeir,

I'm just an infrequent reader of this thread. I just noticed something elsewhere on the interwebs which I think may interest you and/or readers. It happens tonight, I think. Other that that, I know nothing about it. Use it or lose it. And I'll be glad to delete this post at your request. Cheers. bi
    https://www.overunityresearch.com/in...0;attach=36034
    Thanks, Others may find it useful so please just leave it up. I believe this was referred to me earlier by Ramset.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Hi Gambeir,

I'm just an infrequent reader of this thread. I just noticed something elsewhere on the interwebs which I think may interest you and/or readers. It happens tonight, I think. Other that that, I know nothing about it. Use it or lose it. And I'll be glad to delete this post at your request. Cheers. bi
    https://www.overunityresearch.com/in...0;attach=36034

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Vril Levitator Breakdown_`.png

https://i.postimg.cc/6phbvQ6m/Vril-L...-Breakdown.png

You notice in this next version of the Vril there doesn't appear to be any electromagnets out on the edges near the points of the tetrahedrons. Instead we have tuning forks which are vibrating and transmitting their vibrational frequency to the tetrahedronal shaps via sympathic resonance. Sympathic because they are in sympathetic resonance with the surrounding incoherent dielectric counter spatial field.

Recall the tetrahedron beer can experiment and that vibrations break the magnetic tensors grip to the paramagnetic/diamagnetic medium.
    You're vibrating these tetrahedrons which are then in resonance with the incoherent surrounding dielectric field, and which is then driven forward by the shape due to the pressure differential induced by the form upon the captured surrounding incoherent dielectric field. Keeping in mind that the materials used by the tetrahedrons effect what the outcome is: Paramagnetic vers Diamagnetic. Aluminum vers Copper for example, or Pyrite verse Gold, and so on.

*Note: Tuning Forks do not become "quantum entangled" as described elsewhere.

Tuning Forks come it to sympathetic resonance due to the vibrations being transmitted by a surrounding field, and which is the surrounding in~coherent dielectric field; exactly as theorized by Ken Wheeler.

You better watch out for this marketing of the "Quantum Entangled" because quantum entangled is where idiots go for explanations to phenomena. Quantum and Vacuum do not describe or explain anything. It's virtually voodoo witch doctor science.

The end result is the creation of what amounts to a black hole vacuuming in the surrounding in-coherent dielectric field resulting in the dark banding, black/dark forms.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 08-05-2020, 01:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Counterspatial magneto~electric field production~1.jpeg
    Speculative:
    https://i.postimg.cc/76zgSBMZ/Counte...oduction-1.png
    The sun plow's through the Universe apparently encountering a coherent dielectric field and resulting in induction of dielectric energy and resulting in the production of light. The Star forms a pressure bow wave as it moves, and in response to the impeding hyperspatial dielectric field a <now> disrupted incoherent dielectric field is cast off, and which we are ourselves immersed in.

The Star's own magnetic field weakens as it reaches out further and further away, and the result is a color or phase shift. There are no such things as photons. There's just a magnetic field interacting with a dielectric field.

If you can understand that simple explanation for light then you can understand that the dark spots on the sun's surface are a result of less dielectric energy being inducted, like there's holes or bubbles in the counter spatial domain, and therefore the power of the Sun's rays is dependent on the exterior makeup of the space it's moving through and the counter spatial field density.

In the UFO we have a similar condition whereby the surrounding incoherent dielectric field is being vacuumed in leaving to an escape hatch of sorts which leads back to the dielectric field so there is no reflection and no light coming back out. We only see blurry images, dark bodies, or as seen in previously posted video's a boiling cloud of darkness that looks all the world like a boiling smoke cloud.

Now logically this vacuuming effect is producing a dark body but if the reach of the induction of surrounding incoherent dielectric is sufficient what you should then get is the generation of light just like the Star our own sun makes.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gambeir; 08-05-2020, 01:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
    Sir
    and I was thinking you should syndicate...[mirror at a few open source venues...your dedication to this topic
    and thoughts are always appreciated...and open source venues have the ability to "manage" or organize [ moderate update etc.. your topic ]

Gambeir quote...More on this later if I can keep myself from deleting this thread out of disgust end quote

with gratitude
    Chet K
    Thanks Chet, It means a lot coming from you.

Ya know it took me like a year to get that figured out. That's how the whole tetrahedron beer can experiment came in to being.
    Pretty confident that I've correctly conjectured how the over all scheme of operation for the Vril design works. I could explain this more
    in greater detail but like why if my audience is now just you?

Lol~ We should just exchange emails apparently. At least then I wouldn't have to deal with this troll problem.

I can't believe that after doing that, after giving that explanation, along with the drawings, and still you're the only one whom apparently
    appreciates what that means. Freaking nuts is what it is.

No discussion, no thanks, no one asking anything. Just another immediate troll attack wallpapering over it.

A year of thinking and messing and you're the only one who apparently get's it enough to even say thanks.
    Pretty disheartening to put that kind of selflessness out there and have it buried by a paper hanging troll, and then
    not one recognition that it meant anything to anyone, but it must have meant something because suddenly after months
    of blissful silence here's the same troll posting over the work that basically took me 15 years to work out.

I appreciate your constant support.

Last edited by Gambeir; 08-04-2020, 05:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    One day I found this guy G.A. Stewart; Ageofdesolation.com
    Now if you want to really understand what's happening, and if you have any sense at all, which don't suppose many have, but if you do you'll go buy his book and read it while you still have time. The only way this will change is if we destablize the plan and there's only one real way to do that I can think of and so I'm trying that one way.

Not much time left.

Just before the beginning of WWIII Many strange birds will be seen.

First there will be an economic collapse, then a limited nuclear war, with a period of truce which will then be followed by a prolonged war with China and Russia, after which disease and plague will kill 3/4th of the population and so much will be lost even letters. Nostradamus.

I'm sure these Fresco's in the B of A in Charlotte NC are accidental which BTW is where the video of the UFO's at sea was taken.

https://www.stolenhistory.org/thread...e-2#post-47093

Senator Daniel Inouye
    documentary by Bill Moyers "The Secret Government: The Constitution in Crises", which was broadcast in 1987;

"There exists a shadowy Government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself."

Last edited by Gambeir; 07-31-2020, 04:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RAMSET
    replied
    Sir
    and I was thinking you should syndicate...[mirror at a few open source venues...your dedication to this topic
    and thoughts are always appreciated...and open source venues have the ability to "manage" or organize [ moderate update etc.. your topic ]

Gambeir quote...More on this later if I can keep myself from deleting this thread out of disgust end quote

with gratitude
    Chet K
    Last edited by RAMSET; 07-30-2020, 04:22 PM. Reason: open source

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    *FYI. I have put countless and selfless hours in to researching and writing to produce this thread. I am not doing this because it's fun, nor because I enjoy dealing with those wonderful persons whom show up here to wreck havock, to wall paper over days of labor with complete idiocy and self interest. I'm doing this because I am positive that this technology is being put to use for horrific purposes: Any other conclusion is self denial.

Anyone whom is not actively working to expose this technology, whom isn't contributing in a meaningful way, whom is after personal gain, who comes here with gibberish papering over days of labor, then they are a participant in crimes which I am positive are real and involved abductions for the express purposes of human experimentation. In other words, crimes against humanity, any other explanation for this technology to be hidden is a lie.

Considering the photographic and eyewitness reports from the 1930's through 1960's I can see no other propulsive scheme which would explain the visible attributes captured on film and in testimony of early UFO's. I conclude that what I've presented is a fundamentally sound hypothesis of the propulsion system employed by 1st generation flying saucers.

This Virl design is the introduction, the beginning, not the end all be all. It has the highly desirable qualities of being fundamentally simple. However it should be seen as a crude but apparently successful proof of concept design. One which apparently did work but one which isn't a stable design. A single centrally located levitator seems to have produced a wobbly and difficult to control vehicle, and judging by subsequent designs these all seem to feature a triangular tripod arrangement using 3 levitators and which are visible in nearly all early UFO images.

Now if you're thinking this scheme is just too improbable to work it's only because you're not seeing how this leads on to more advanced machines. You notice here in this design one of the main points involves the creation of a high frequency vibration. More on this later if I can keep myself from deleting this thread out of digust and leaving you all to the likes of these concerned citizens.
    https://www.sott.net/article/438888-...f-Billionaires
    https://www.sott.net/article/438937-...ay-of-Action-2
    Last edited by Gambeir; 07-30-2020, 03:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Now back to the Vril Hyperspatial Drive.
    In case you've forgotten refer to these to help understand the gist of the idea behind the Vril design.

Hyperspace energy generator
    https://patents.google.com/patent/US20040164824A1/en

Cavitating oil hyperspace energy generator
    https://patents.google.com/patent/US20040200925A1/en
    Last edited by Gambeir; 07-29-2020, 05:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied

In the Vril design the whole field of surrounding energies in the immediate vicinity pass directly to a ring point source connecting back to counterspace, and thereby artificially creating a de facto black hole where no return path exists for the entering energies to return from, and no return path means no weight induction. This is significantly different from present schemes derived out of invisibility cloaking efforts which work to bend the EM around an object without creating a "reflective" return path of that energy. Similar but significantly different with equally different potentials. One is probably interstellar capable (theoretically) and the other is probably not. It's therefore important to understand the difference since the idea at present is use versions of cloaking to produce so-called left handed quantum levitation. So we may end up with very fast levitating machines, but will any of those be interstellar capable, or will we still have idiots wondering how aliens do that?

Ya have to wonder why the history department isn't over in the science lab showing them articles from Rex Research on George Piggott's electrostatic levitating silver balls. You would think that someone in the science department could afford a civilization kit.

http://www.rexresearch.com/piggott/piggott.htm

For comparative purposes.
    https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/96c...426aa59579.pdf

An example from a so-called modern contemporary microwave invisibility cloak.
    Publish In Nature (Leading Scientific Magazine) on November 11th, 2012.

A full-parameter unidirectional metamaterial cloak for microwaves
    https://www.nature.com/articles/nmat3476
    http://people.ee.duke.edu/~drsmith/gallery.htm

3-D microwave cloak
    Graduate student John Hunt displays a circular 3-D microwave cloak, components of which were created in the 3-D printer behind him. (photo by Duke Photography)
    http://people.ee.duke.edu/~drsmith/gallery.htm
    In the provided example a portion of the EM field is directed around the sphere.

2013-Hunt-2-med.png
    Last edited by Gambeir; 07-29-2020, 09:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Vril Levitator.jpeg

https://i.postimg.cc/3RWwdTBg/Vril-Levitator.jpg

Invisibility cloaking is directly related to gravity modification/control because that's where it begins as can be seen in this image. Ken Wheelers video's show that a magnet has a black hole where the coherent magnetic field is returning to the point source. Since UFO's are often seen with dark banding and or are often simply all dark with surrounding blurred space then the obvious simple conclusion is that they are inducting the surrounding light generating/weight inducting incoherent field.

The Vril design appears to use a novel and highly imaginative scheme which creates a path for the surrounding incoherent weight inducting dielectric field to follow via a coherent magnetic field back to the vacuum, or counter space, which I hypothesize is accomplished by super cavitation induced by high frequency vibrations generated on the inner wall by a powered bell device which probably would be using salt water as the fluid between the shells. However it should be apparent that this spherical contraption may use mercury as an acoustic-magneto generated electrical current could be driving a mercury filled inner core. Either one is possible in my mind and of course I'm sure there's other suitable materials.

In this scheme there is no returning path for the inducted incoherent field and thus all matter is effectively invisible to weight induction.

Theoretically the machine is now invisible to the weight induction created by surrounding incoherent field because that energy is now flowing directly back to the vacuum of counter space. It should further be obvious anything inside the sphere is weightless.

This is a device which can only be understood using Ken Wheeler's field theory of magnetism. All available evidence is supportive of that conclusion as the most reasonable explanation. Theoretically brilliant in design, fundamentally simple, but only capable of being understood with Wheeler's field theory of magnetism.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 07-28-2020, 02:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X