An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thx1138 View Post
    Here is one example but I don't know if it was intentional. It seems to be. On the other hand, they may have been erring on the side of caution.
    Toxicologist says NAS panel 'misled the world' when adopting radiation exposure guidelines

Now consider that you can buy weakly radioactive materials, i.e. pitchblende, thoriated tungsten welding rods, and raw thorium with no controls at all. Search ebay or look here:
    United Nuclear

Actually, I have mixed emotions about the subject. If, as you say, time travel is always possible with anti-gravity do we want to enable every Tom, Dick, and Harry to modify, intentionally or unintentionally, the past?

The entirety of civilization depends on stability of a sort. I had an example explained to me on a much less grand scale but it is relevant none the less. I was talking with my son's wife's mother when I first met them at the wedding. She came to America from Argentina as a child. She was explaining about talking with her grandfather in Argentina after she was an adult and said he was dumbfounded by the idea of a 30 year mortgage. In his day, if anyone bought real estate in Argentina, it was bought with cash paid in full because no one knew if the next government turnover would result in private property confiscation. It is stability that allows a 30 year mortgage to even exist. That's not earth shattering but consider the instability in the world if time travel is possible.

And even excluding time travel, do we want to enable, conservatively speaking, five hundred million people to modify the gravity of some portion of the earth's mass on the planet earth? Could that modify the orbit of the planet or, with weaker gravity, modify the orbit of the moon? What would happen to the atmosphere with less gravity to hold it in place? Imagine the consequences of any of those scenarios.

I'm not particularly interested in time travel. My interest lies in generating electricity as described in Fran De Aquino's work. On the other hand, if time travel could show me next week's lottery numbers, I might be more interested
    Struggling to form a response; Let me rephrase your words here: The entirety of the civilization we have known depends on the stability we have known. The end of this stability means freedom from slavery made possible by this same stability. This is the other end of the tunnel sort of thing. It would mean recreating what stability means without others controlling what is possible.

Gravity modification would mean free energy. Any number of contraptions could be made to convert that force into energy production. Concerns with time distortions typically seem to be local unless applied by a powerful device like CERN and which may be intended to control/alter events.

What I know is warped time which appears to be a part of these machines. It's likely that a relationship to power exists. Reports related to UFO's of time warps are not uncommon, but again you're talking about a lot of energy, but even there the effects are local.

It seems that the main thing to be aware of is it exists, and that it might be possible to accidentally teleport something important somewhere's by means of a passing thought while experimenting. That's why I said put the car keys and wallet off the work bench. In the case of UFO's this has meant teleportation over vast distances instantly.

There seems to be a correlation to what precise thought you have in your head and where you end up at. If this is the case then it's to be expected that if you have a passing thought at the wrong time while both you and it are in this bubble, then, something inside this warped area could, evidently, be sent there instantly...wherever that may be. If you're thinking of Mars then maybe that's where the car keys will end up at. So it's like that kind of thing to be aware of evidently. So you see you do not want the dog or cat in the same work room, the car keys or wallet on you, or in the area. On the other hand you may invite your mother-in-law to closely examine your new creation. Who knows, maybe this is far more useful than anyone has yet thought.

Now I've got to try to read through the material you posted but I sense there is a relationship here to other parts of things you've posted having to do with isolation.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 10-11-2017, 08:48 AM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
      There seems to be a correlation to what precise thought you have in your head and where you end up at. If this is the case then it's to be expected that if you have a passing thought at the wrong time while both you and it are in this bubble, then, something inside this warped area could, evidently, be sent there instantly...wherever that may be. If you're thinking of Mars then maybe that's where the car keys will end up at. So it's like that kind of thing to be aware of evidently. So you see you do not want the dog or cat in the same work room, the car keys or wallet on you, or in the area. On the other hand you may invite your mother-in-law to closely examine your new creation. Who knows, maybe this is far more useful than anyone has yet thought.
      when I had a machine running that used spinning electrostatic fields, it did strange things, the largest thing it did was to amplify personality imbalances, whatever someone thought was made way stronger. it taught me how to control my thoughts and feelings more than any meditation I have ever done.
      many people freaked out and ran away (I found this very odd as it was miles to get to anything, and the one guy had no car, he was a friend, and wanted to see what I had been working on, he just had no other reason to run once he got near, he would not even tell me why he ran, and also never talked to me again).
      at one point I copied the field that was made, and the 2 of them would make a sort of relay for radio waves, a low power cordless phone would work way past were it normally would if I were within 5 foot of this copy (the other copy was about 25 feet from the phone base station)
      and this effect caught me by total surprise, so not all of the effects were first thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
        when I had a machine running that used spinning electrostatic fields, it did strange things, the largest thing it did was to amplify personality imbalances, whatever someone thought was made way stronger. it taught me how to control my thoughts and feelings more than any meditation I have ever done.
        many people freaked out and ran away (I found this very odd as it was miles to get to anything, and the one guy had no car, he was a friend, and wanted to see what I had been working on, he just had no other reason to run once he got near, he would not even tell me why he ran, and also never talked to me again).
        at one point I copied the field that was made, and the 2 of them would make a sort of relay for radio waves, a low power cordless phone would work way past were it normally would if I were within 5 foot of this copy (the other copy was about 25 feet from the phone base station)
        and this effect caught me by total surprise, so not all of the effects were first thoughts.
        Seems like this video fits in to what you're saying Spacecase0.
        Destroying The Illusion

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=501&v=m2kffLdykTs[/VIDEO]
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by nutzNvoltz View Post
          Thanks thx1138! Sounds like shielding is the way to go.
          This is starting to remind me of a children's book called; Danny Dunn and the Anti-gravity paint.
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_...-Gravity_Paint
          published 1956

I'm like 16 pages in to the "Shielding", as described by Fran De Aquino. From what I can grasp there's a number of explanations and validations in this,
          and covering all of the previous in various forms. https://arxiv.org/ftp/physics/papers/9904/9904018.pdf

Page 19 Quote:
          "Thus, a real observer can also become in a psychic observer. In this way, a gravitational spacecraft can transform all its inertial mass into psychic mass, and thus carry out a transition to the psychic space-time and become a psychic spacecraft. In these circumstances, an observer inside the spacecraft also will have its mass transformed into psychic mass, and, therefore, the observer also will be transformed into a psychic observer."
          Last edited by Gambeir; 10-11-2017, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
            Let me rephrase your words here: The entirety of the civilization we have known depends on the stability we have known.
            I was thinking more of the "grandfather paradox" with, say, 500 million people modifying the past. How would it be possible to maintain any kind of temporal stability?

I picked that number out of the air but it turns out to be only 6 or 7 percent of the population.

The end of this stability means freedom from slavery made possible by this same stability.
            The best we could say is that the end of this stability might mean freedom from slavery made possible by this same stability. It could also be the beginning of an even worse slavery. That's the spooky thing about time travel, there's no telling what might happen when the past is modified. Think Morlocks and Eloi.

Gravity modification would mean free energy.
            But at what price? Take Fran De Aquino's example of 100 Kg motor and multiply that by 500 million motors. Again, that's only 6 or 7 percent of the population. That's 5 trillion Kg of material that has always been part of the earth that is still on the earth and that is now shielded from gravity. What does that do to the earth's and/or moon's orbits?

It's estimated that 16 percent of the world's population drives a car. So what if that 6 or 7 percent becomes 16 percent? The 500 million becomes 1,190,720,000 * 100 Kg or 119,072,000,000 Kg of material no longer affected by gravity.

If we burn fuel, however nasty that is, it does not remove that mass from the planet. It only releases the energy. That doesn't change the effects of gravity.

I'm not trying to suppress or discourage anyone. I'm trying to do what our forebears did not do with petroleum products - consider the consequences. We've already seen these "genies" can't be put back in the bottle.

On the other hand, it would provide an excellent incentive to "mine" the asteroids to replace the negated gravity. Maybe that's a solution. Hmmm...

Comment

• Originally posted by thx1138 View Post
              I was thinking more of the "grandfather paradox" with, say, 500 million people modifying the past. How would it be possible to maintain any kind of temporal stability?

I picked that number out of the air but it turns out to be only 6 or 7 percent of the population.

The best we could say is that the end of this stability might mean freedom from slavery made possible by this same stability. It could also be the beginning of an even worse slavery. That's the spooky thing about time travel, there's no telling what might happen when the past is modified. Think Morlocks and Eloi.

As you likely know, outcomes to experiences in time are projected as cones coming out from a point in space; so called light cones. The center point represents the present.

The Anderson Institute

This present is specific for us as individuals on one plane of reality, and then again for all those who exist inside the same time bubble, which for all of us is earths time.

A couple of explanations for Minkowski spacetime as light cones.
              https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minkowski_spacetime
              Orion's Arm - Encyclopedia Galactica - Light-cone

UFO experiences seem to suggest that temporal alterations, or time bubbles, are restricted to individuals and localities. Those experiences do not seem to be capable of changing future or past events for everyone else, but that does not exclude, evidently, possibly changing those memories and experiences for the specific individuals involved, and which may be far reaching for them specifically.

There are probably no individuals who've experienced this warped time who've not also had significant changes in their personal lives, but individual changes would not equal a consensus.

For a consensus to take place the light cone through which our planet itself moves in must itself be altered/steered. The creation of the future is normally steered by all of us by our thoughts and those do create reality. This is what Fran says as well.

By understanding this we can then see how and why control over information is a pathological obsession with rulers. By controlling what we see and hear the owners of the public airwaves, the public schools, and religious institutions of your choice have been able to create a reality which is of their own design.

Our consciousness creates the impending reality. This is not the same thing as mind control, rather it is the creation of material objects out of nothingness: This is an important distinction to understand since what it really implies is a scientific basis for the what the word conjuring implies.

Most people are good people. They would not conjure up the devil incarnate, but that's not true of all people, least of all it seems those whom would rule over humanity.

Historical alterations which have already taken place and which are associated with UFO's have seemingly been documented. UFO's are seen and have been recorded in most critical events in human history. Given what is now understood it is probably not without reason that they are present. Regardless of interference in the course of otherwise natural events which these time warping machines may be involved in, their reign of influence is limited to a locality, and not over the entire planetary time frame.

So whether we are looking at the JFK Assassination, or 9/11, whatever these vehicles are doing are involved with a specific locality and thereby attempting to guide subsequent events by influencing or directly changing the outcomes of those events, whereas this is not the case with a device like CERN which appears to be altering the course of historical events for the entire planet, and thus producing double records and mixed memories.

A machine which can do this could then conceivably create almost any alternative for everyone because it is guiding the light cone of the entire planet. This is where the idea for a TV program like the left overs is spawned from; a world where one day almost everyone vanishes for no apparent reason. They tell us things all the time. We just have to understand that what they are showing us is not a fantasy without a basis in scientific theory.

Originally posted by thx1138 View Post
              But at what price? Take Fran De Aquino's example of 100 Kg motor and multiply that by 500 million motors. Again, that's only 6 or 7 percent of the population. That's 5 trillion Kg of material that has always been part of the earth that is still on the earth and that is now shielded from gravity. What does that do to the earth's and/or moon's orbits?

It's estimated that 16 percent of the world's population drives a car. So what if that 6 or 7 percent becomes 16 percent? The 500 million becomes 1,190,720,000 * 100 Kg or 119,072,000,000 Kg of material no longer affected by gravity.
              This whole gravity thingy sort of started off with this very issue for me personally. Primarily because the very large dinosaurs cannot live in our present gravitational field. Thus there are issues with the official story telling about the planetary history. As a result there have now been a number of modifications to the official story.

If there's an issue to this potential problem it probably really has to do with insects. Few people realize how quickly insects adapt and evolve and this kind of dramatic change could be one of those really...really...really nasty unforeseen ones.

According to the expanding earth theory, a lighter earth/gravitational field should mean a closer proximity to the Sun, more like it was 80 million years ago, with a much warmer planet. Here we would need to be concerned with idiots and cloning, lest we face a problem with reptiles overtaking us mammals, and predatory insects the size of model airplanes, which would shortly overtake pretty much everything else as a survival issue. A cow would become a lunch time snack for a hive of hornets, a child a potential live meal for lava, and these cars they make today would be like having thick tinfoil for protection from a red ant's nest that grew to the size of hill overnight, that is if there's anyone one left alive to care about the problem having been somehow overlooked in the ensuing holocaust of giant ants building a nearby nest.

In short, this kind of mistake would create a war in which we as a species would lose and lose very quickly. There's a reason we are apart from these creatures in time. We need to appreciate that truth.

Originally posted by thx1138 View Post

I'm not trying to suppress or discourage anyone. I'm trying to do what our forebears did not do with petroleum products - consider the consequences. We've already seen these "genies" can't be put back in the bottle.
              Exactly....we need to think this through before hand and we need to dismiss the claims of superior knowledge guiding those whom are screwing right now with the light cone of our planet thinking they are investigating quarks or whatever instead of what they are unknowingly really doing.
              Last edited by Gambeir; 10-12-2017, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Getting back to some specifics here. Thx1138 you asked about the capacitors.
                On post three on the first page I said;

"Supposedly these capacitor are of a complex but not untypical construction and are, evidently, very much a normal crystal capacitor. As I understand it right now, and this may not be completely accurate in how they go together, but the compounds are, and it's that the quartz is cast/sealed between magnesium zinc alloy foil, evidently in laminates or layers, to some unknown level. The specific alloy is Dow Chemical, CA. CO. "AZ31-X"

I believe this is the patent to that alloy
                https://www.google.com/patents/US3469974

As for inbedding quartz in layers I first thought of a homemade refractory bonding material called water glass, or more commonly as sodium silicate. Reasoning here that high energy would likely mean heat and a suitable casting/laminating resin will be needed. The dielectric material is or was, evidently, this specific quartz called herkimer quartz, but following logic that specific call-out is due to the carbon atoms geometry in that specific crystal. Logic would say a man made material like pyrolytic carbon might be a replacement material. Now how that works into conventional ideas about what constitutes a dielectric in a capacitor isn't something I've even bothered to consider. I just looked at the information and followed where it was leading. If this isn't going to work then it's a sure bet there is already an existing man made replacement to substitute for this quartz, because it's a sure bet that would have been a high priority long ago. It's out there if that's what's needed: Count on it.

Several video on making homemade water glass/sodium silicate are on youtube and elsewhere. Here's an example
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mx1-o1_MWo

If not this then it's likely cast in molten bismuth, but if there's any significant heat that will melt, which is why I considered a refractory cement for making capacitors.

Additionally, as the exterior of the ARV is covered with a carbon or graphite goo like paint, this same refractory bonding material could be considered as the base to which a person could then add the other materials. I think it's also possible this exterior coating may also have a mild radioactive additive in it. This would have to do with things Fran De Aquino talks about in the paper you cited.

Finally, as near as I can tell that's all there is to the capacitors construction. It's simply quartz, then this foil made from the specified alloy, built in layers like any other capacitor. Originally it seems they used this specific natural quartz since using real diamonds wasn't an option, and which would have been very difficult to cut in slices, if at all, so this leaves us the next purist form of natural carbon formations noted for mimicking diamonds in the eyes of humans, which is Herkimer Quartz.
                Last edited by Gambeir; 10-12-2017, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• Now about the double helix vortices in the center column I have a few things to add on. Being a lazy savant I haven't bothered thinking this all through but I know how easily bored you all become without something to occupy your time. It appears that the ARV may be designed on the basis of mimicking a galaxy or star. Just sort of guessing right about now. Have to reason this through better if I can.

First thing is the apparent super fluid state of space and the second is how gravity is like a liquid.

Gravity is like a liquid.
                  So a while back I ran into this site. They deserve notice because this site was way in front of the rest of them. Just do a search on "liquid space" to see the results and you've got to go down a ways to locate this site.
                  Liquid Gravity and Luminiferous Ether

Evidently the aforementioned website isn't aware of the following which offers support to their idea's. Not surprising really since no one else seems to have any clue about this novel discovery made in 1938, which is the discovery of superfluidity simultaneously by physicist Pyotr Leonidovich Kapitsa and by Canadian physicists John F. Allen and A.D. Misener at the University of Toronto, Canada.

https://www.britannica.com/science/superfluidity

Pyotr Leonidovich Kapitza (*Often spelled Kapitsa) has a fascinating biography as many of these people do. Originally he left Russia in the 1921 after losing his wife and two children in an influenza epidemic, moving to Cambridge, England where he worked with Ernest Rutherford at the Cavendish Laboratory developing extremely strong magnetic fields. Something of interest to note I would think. Another being that by 1934 he had succeeded in developing a new method for liquefying large amounts of Helium. Which is something else I personally find interesting.

However in the same year he screws up and returns to Russia for a visit. Never to return to the West again as Stalin's Secret Police clamp down on him and seize his papers. Trapped behind the Red Curtain he has his buddy in Cambridge send him his lab equipment. Something rather curious I think, but evidently this is no problem, nor evidently is it a problem to simply set up a complete institution for more study.

Now ya know, if you're not just a little suspicious of how these things just seemingly happen, then you need to put down the remote and stop with the sleeping pills, because this just doesn't happen all by itself. So anyways Kapitsa sets up his own lab in Moscow called the Institute for Physical Problems. Yea...I know huh? Should have started with Stalin, but in any event there he seeks a solution to a major problem: Missing matter from Universe, or what we have all been sold as so called dark matter energy which includes black holes.

Now here's the problem. As seen in the illustration there's an issue because observed galactic rotations are in constant with the galactic core of a galaxy, well mostly anyways, and so how to account for this because this means something is keeping them in the same plane of rotation; like spokes on a bike wheel they move around the core sweeping out equal arcs in equal time as if they were linked, somehow, to the core itself.

Out of this springs the idea that, well there's dark matter, invisible matter which is between space, and which thus fills the voids between space and forcing the orbitals to remain in time with the galactic core. Dark matter theory is then the answer by making the wheel of a galaxy a solid rubber tire theory, instead of an unexplained wheel wherein invisible spokes must somehow exist.

I have freely used material from this site which I most highly recommend. *notice statements made about a concealing accretion disk, slowed light speed, origins of bipolar jets that carry electric currents and which create cosmic scale magnetic fields and all induced by spinning superfluids which are said to carry angular momentum in quantized vortices that result in the creation of all the aforementioned. Think I got that right.
                  https://holographicgalaxy.blogspot.f...t-powered.html

" Spin rates of galaxy centers are quantized in discrete increments, causing all stars in almost every galaxy to have a constant orbital velocity around the center. This is the dark matter galaxy rotation speed paradigm requiring different percentages of dark matter for all galaxies. Superfluid galaxy centers all have quantized spin velocity, with spiral arm filaments having two components: (1) The normal matter component like gas and dust. (2) The counterflow or reverse direction superflow component in a countervortice state, connecting all stars to the galaxy center, and making each star orbit at the same speed or constant velocity. Faster spinning galaxies have faster star formation rates.

Superfluid earth labs have discovered everything real that a phony black hole is supposed to be doing:
                  (1) Superfluids absorb, trap, capture, or slow light speed way down in what is called a "Bose Einstein Condensate" which is a misinterpretation term used exclusively in relativity for laboratory superfluids.
                  (2) Superfluids form an insulating double layered "concealing accretion disk" where originate bipolar jets that carry electric currents and form Birkeland currents that shape the spinning galaxy.
                  (3) Superfluid helium forms spiral arm Kapitza filaments where stars form inside.
                  (4) Spinning superfluids carry the angular momentum in quantized vortices that carry electric currents that produce associated cosmic scale magnetic fields and vice versa.
                  "

Kapitsa didn't much care for this invention evidently and creates a device to test the idea that space, being really cool and all, may also have something else going on.

This device is called the Kapitsa's Spider (*Correctly spelled it's really Kapitza's Spider according to Encyclopedia Briticannica)

You can read all about this curious invention here, and evidently only here, and this device shows that superfluidity is a really weird thing made from Helium. Often called Helium II evidently, which is nothing more than regular old helium cooled below the lambda state of 2.2 kelvin. There it's claimed to become a so-called Bose Einstein Condensate, and which is evidently itself another misfortunate use of words.

Electrical Charged Superfluid Plasma Cosmology

Superfluid helium counterflow animation shows a friction free zero viscosity superflow in the opposite direction of normal gaseous dusty matter. The two fluid model with MHD countervortices explains observations of superfluid vortices surrounding supernovas, and all vortex structures in galaxies.

Orthovortex countervortices in MHD have all four vector fields perfectly aligned
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 10-15-2017, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Sorry about the size of those graphics in the previous post.

The prime idea I'm trying to send right now is this understanding that a source of energy links star's to the core of our galaxy: Like spokes on a wheel.
                    Once you understand this you should realize other explanations like dark matter and black holes have been conjured up to clog-up knowledge and not to help reveal it. They didn't gain fame by accident any more than the stories the bimbo on the News is selling.

Kapitza's Jet-Propelled Spider is a model for Galactic Rotation and Star Formation. It says that a superfluidity forms the core of the galactic arms, and that these arms themselves are conduits back and forth between the core of our own galaxy, and that these conduits are the spokes to which our own star is attached. Remember this device was created before so-called quantum conundrum was pulled out of the rabbits hat.

You go looking for paravortex and orthovortex and find stuff blabbering about quantum this or quantum that, well you best think carefully, because ya know the people who came up with this stuff also have some sketchy backgrounds, well some of em anyways, and it's probably not an accident that there's a sudden shift in physics at precisely this time in history. Not saying to toss the baby out the window, but to be on guard, because I think the knowledge is corrupted and so do a few others who know a titanic boat load more than I do. The thing here is the spiders web, the spider universe, and the threads which link us to our own galaxy.
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 10-15-2017, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• So I sketched out a basic idea surrounding what I'm calling Super Galactic Threads.

Direct Image Link for an HD image of the drawing. Posted for 30 days (FYI).
                      https://s1.postimg.org/19u8xd6y33/Su...uced_Scale.png

Comment

• The idea contained in the illustration is simplicity itself. Making it a reality might be another matter, but the idea is fundamentally simple.

It it is critical to understand the true magnetic field.You must have a picture of the magnetic fields orbital paths in your mind in order to understand the dual accretion disc's and the subsequent resulting energy vortex's. See Ken Wheeler Book or watch Ufopolitics video's.

Each accretion disc is only capable of producing one magnetic field and therefore it is then producing only one vortex of charged particles: Each magnetic field has only one true orbital path. In order for two vortex's of charged particles to exist there must then be a secondary accretion disc. Naturally these two disc's must be opposed in rotation to produce two intertwined counter rotating vortex's.

So right about now you should be having Podkletnov's experiments drifting back to you: You see the connection now? Perhaps you may have had a fleeting association with Telsa's turbine as well?

Now these accretion disc's are said to be hidden. What are they hiding behind? They hide behind magnetic fields that they themselves create.

Superfluid vacuum medium centers for particles, atoms, stars, galaxies, hype

Although depicted in the illustration as twin layered accretion disc's there is no logical reason that they must be laid out as layered which I am aware of. In other words, for the biblically inclined one might put this as: "A Wheel Inside A Wheel," and which may be just as viable as a wheel on top of a wheel. Newtons Laws of Motion predict that nature will therefore eventually produce a secondary reactive rotation to the initial one regardless of the orientation.
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 10-18-2017, 03:47 AM.

Comment

• In the illustration the two accretion disc's are vacuuming up the surrounding space, compressing that space and ejecting it perpendicular to their planes of rotation. I surmise that counter-space is space itself; compressed in to superfluidity and which assumes a super-cooled column, or rope of condensed space, and that exhibits a superfluidity as compared to the surrounding space. This galactic rope is then located inside the sprially formed plasma's of super-heated matter of the ejected compressed space.

A Hirsch Vortex Tube fulfills the requirements to explain the effects; producing both heat and refrigeration by expanding a pressurized gas in a tube when compressed gas/air is introduced tangentially. The vortex produced in the tube causes the hot gases to circulate around a core of cold air, both of which can extracted separately and in which there are no moving parts as in a machine, only the freely flowing energies of nature.

These accretion disc's are said to be self-generating magnetic fields by angular momentum. A logical way to force multiply the magnetic field would be to surround the accretion disc with a super-cooled magnet. Logic would say that the radius of the magnetic influence determines the available area of surrounding space that can be drawn in to the accretion disc's vacuuming effects. Therefore it is probable that the outer ring of the ARV is itself a super conductive magnet.

I speculate that as the surrounding space is drawn in and compressed upon the vehicle, the speed of light is included, and that the machine now has a significant inverse relationship to power proportional to the compressed proportion of space. However, it is not yet entirely clear to me, though it probably is to others, exactly what the microwaves cycling in spheres are doing, though clearly they are a part of the steering controls. These are almost always seen in triangular form.
                          https://68.media.tumblr.com/d501766a...r7po1_1280.jpg

These Super Galactic Threads in artificial terms, which I pose as creations of the ARV, are not like those of the Galaxy. They do not directly link themselves to the Galactic Core of our own Galaxy, but rather would be short ropes spreading outwards into the surrounding space. It would be as if you could weave the sky in to a thread and at the upper reaches it would fan out to support the rope made from these threads; upon which a clever boy might dream of shining up to the Gods on a rope made from the threads of the sky itself.
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 10-21-2017, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• As food for thought; in my opinion (right now), all we have to do is to lower the speed of light to achieve overunity, and we now have the basic concepts to understand how to do this: Likely once a kind of priming action is supplied an effect will become self-sustaining thereafter.

The most likely priming agent is a super-cooled liquid, or one that is a superfluid such as liquid helium, and when used in conjunction with light/plasma to create a spinning disc out of a superfluid such as liquid helium.

See, in pyrolytic carbon a laser can guide/control the direction of the carbon waffer with light because it heats a section which induces a dissymmetery in the electron orbits of the covalent orbitals...or something like that, but who cares...it causes the carbon to follow or track the light beam.

Accordingly, the idea is that light itself is projected on to an accretion disc made from a superfluid, accelerated to relativistic speeds using spinning light beams, in other words lasers, and because we are now using a superfluid and light beams, we can spin this mass up to relativistic speeds; which is then capable of creating cosmic scale magnetic fields through angular moment (*however in the blazes that works, because I don't quite grasp it just yet, but evidently it does, and so again...who cares? It's doing it.) Just remember it does do this according to physics.

Now think about this just a little bit. Do you see a real honest to goodness hover board hiding in this anywhere's? Possibly, because if you have a contained superfluid spun up by laser light you're probably going to get a counter space ejection of superfluidity of some kind, but in any event you should also get a powerful magnetic field, which if properly oriented would likely serve to levitate a hover board against the earths magnetic field.

This then means that the magnetic field is also a part of the over-all accretion disc. Once this disc is spinning at relativistic speeds it's going to be sucking in the surrounding space, creating a superfluid core which is surrounded by ejected plasma vortex's, unless we keep it in check that is. According to the John St. Clair Patents, the reason that his claims work is because his devices enable the lowering of light speed, and the way they work is based around this kind of understanding about what's taking place.

These claims are (I think) fundamentally sound. I believe that there's missing material in the public patents; that is, they aren't quite showing us everything: We have to think here for ourselves, but we have been given many clues as to what's missing. Some of the St. Clair patents show a pair of dissimilar sized electro-magnetic race tracks, of sorts, which use a series of solenoid winding's to drive an electromagnetic field around a circular track. I think it very likely that this race track would itself be super-cooled.

According to John St. Clair the effect is to pull spacetime in and thereby slow the speed of light. In at least one illustration there's basically also an over-lay of the Barbury Crop Circle, or which is a millimeter radio frequency energy field.

Multifunctional radio frequency directed energy system
                            https://www.google.com/patents/US20070139247

Overunity is here; it's in this concept of lowering light speed. Apply that to almost any device by placing the device inside an area where the speed of light is lowered and you're going to have overunity. Now, you might also grasp that in this there's also a so-called magnetic disruptor. Again, this is World War II Nazi Germany Technology. Experienced historians of this epoch know there was a secret Nazi Base, still guarded BTW, which was never bombed because the bombers could not reach the base due to ignition failure of their combustion motors caused by a magnetic disruption of the local area: So a side benefit as it were.

n'est-ce pas?
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 10-22-2017, 12:10 AM.

Comment

• Sorry, haven't had time to to fully read the whole thread. but counter rotating disks, segmented capacitor, brings to mind a Wimhursts machine. That would be one way to create enough potential difference to tear the local environment, but as for a robust enough dialectic ??

Comment

• Originally posted by lotec View Post
                                Sorry, haven't had time to to fully read the whole thread. but counter rotating disks, segmented capacitor, brings to mind a Wimhursts machine. That would be one way to create enough potential difference to tear the local environment, but as for a robust enough dialectic ??
                                I tried this already, and it seemed to work to some degree,
                                it would seem that one disk should be larger than the other.
                                I tried spinning one disk faster than the other, and that works some, but not great.
                                also, if you have it set up traditionally, half of each plate is one voltage and the other half is the other voltage, and this does noting entertaining.
                                if you arrange it so that one disk is one polarity and the other is the other polarity, it will flip voltages every second or so...
                                if you put voltage on it to force the voltage to one polarity on each disk, it just flops voltage with the DC bias you put on it...
                                my next test was to use a stationary disk with spinning fields switched by something like a distributor in a car.
                                anyone else already try any of this ?, maybe you would figure something out that I missed ?

Comment

Working...
                                X