X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
    evostars
    would you mind if I post on topic experiments here [just actual vids ?]

I will always remove posts and censor myself if you wish?

respectfully
    Chet K
    ps even this request will be removed..
    Well, show us!

Comment

I should have called this topic,
      "The dielectric field of a bifilar pancake coil"

Comment

honestly
        My head is spinning a bit [which direction ?

I am going out to pull the starter out of the better halfs car ATM
        got stuck last nite.

if you could segment off just one thing/or unusual attribute you would like a vid on ?

with respect and gratitude
        Chet K
        If you want to Change the world
        BE that change !!

Comment

Tesla, in his patent (512340):
          In electric apparatus or systems in which alternating currents are employed the self-induction of the coils or conductors may, and, in fact, in many cases does operate disadvantageously by giving rise to false currents which often reduce what is known as the commercial efficiency of the apparatus composing the system or operate detrimentally in other respects.

The effects of self-induction, above referred to, are known to be neutralized by proportioning to a proper degree the capacity of the circuit with relation to the self-induction and frequency of the currents.

This has been accomplished heretofore by the use of condensers constructed and applied as separate instruments.

My present invention has for its object to avoid the employment of condensers which are expensive, cumbersome and difficult to maintain in perfect condition, and to so construct the coils themselves as to accomplish the same ultimate object.

I have found that in every coil there exists a certain relation between its self-induction and capacity that permits a current of given frequency and potential to pass through it with no other opposition than that of ohmic resistance,

or, in other words, as though it possessed no self-induction.

This is due to the mutual relations existing between the special character of the current and the self-induction and capacity of the coil, the latter quantity being just capable of neutralizing the self-induction for that frequency.

It is well-known that the higher the frequency or potential difference of the current the smaller the capacity required to counteract the self-induction

end of tesla quote

To me this says the bifilar coil, is dodging lenz law (which isnt a law, but a observation) OR only a law like ohms law. ohms law aplies to DC circuit. high frequency AC pulsed circuits, is a different story (where resistance is frequency dependent, and phase related)

Comment

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
            honestly
            My head is spinning a bit [which direction ?

I am going out to pull the starter out of the better halfs car ATM
            got stuck last nite.

if you could segment off just one thing/or unusual attribute you would like a vid on ?

with respect and gratitude
            Chet K
            Hihihi yes, its all about spinning fields, vortexes, and the direction of spin.

Comment

I collected some of my related posts, together here:
              @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
              All fields are ether fields, its the field form that defines its characteristics. A spacial vortex field, is magnetic (creating suction/pressure). A coherent linear field (in a capacitor) is dielectric (creating tension).

2D drawings dont show the whole complexity of the field flows. We really have to visualise them in 3D. thats what i like about the ferrocell and VR

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

If the spiraling magnetic vortexes above and below the bifilar pancake coil, line up with the spiraling dielectric field in between the windings, the fields become one.

The magnetic field energy is added to the dielectric field energy, explaining why there is such a big rise at the (primary) resonant frequency. The voltage rise could be due to the merging of the fields.

This newly created uniform field, has interesting properties. Much of those are not yet explored. Why? Because it is so different than what we a are used to. We are used to the power of induction, the power of magnetic fields.
              But this field is simply different.

It can make you sick, drain the life out of you,
              It can make you energized, so much that you cant sleep
              Or make you run to the toilet like Mark Twain did after he ignored Tesla's advice because it made him feel so good.

At higher voltages, it can do more. so much to explore (and it has been explored, its being used)

Its natures natural form of electricity. our body's function with it, and the earth is full of it.

The bifilar pancake coil, is like a special kind of transformer, producing this energy.

@@@@@@@@@@

And somewhat related, for it shows what magnetic fields in attraction and repulsion do:
              https://youtu.be/WkVC7lqc--0
              What you see is a ferrocell, it is a ferrofluid in a penetrating oil, with a ring of lights surrounding it. It perfectly show the magnetic vortexes((dark circles).

This video shows the new vortex created, when magnets are held close together. The strongest vortex that appears is in repulsion

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@22
              Is the capacitance and the inductance of the Bifilar pancake coil, parallel or series?

A LC circuit with capacitors and inductors, can be made in parallel or series. This has influence on the impedance at its resonant frequency.

But the bifilar pancake coil is a capacitor and inductor, at the same time, in the same space. So it is ONE. it cant be series, and it cant be parallel.

With a capacitor inductor L/C circuit, the dielectric field is stored in a different place (the capacitor), than where the magnetic field (the inductor) is stored.
              With the fields divided, we can make them series or parallel, because they are separated in space.

But in a bifilar coil, the fields are generated from within the same space. the dielectric, resides inside the magnetic field, as both are produced from the same bifilar windings.
              Therefor, it is ONE.

This resembles a magnet, which has a magnetic field, with inside it the dielectric field (bloch wall).

@@@@@@@@
              I Dont believe in a electron PARTICLE. I think its a field.
              Particles cant describe fields. Particles are made up, so it makes us understand the fields more easier. but its a very limited view of whats really going on.
              All is light.

Comment

Originally posted by evostars View Post
                I collected some of my related posts, together here:
                @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                All fields are ether fields, its the field form that defines its characteristics. A spacial vortex field, is magnetic (creating suction/pressure). A coherent linear field (in a capacitor) is dielectric (creating tension).

2D drawings dont show the whole complexity of the field flows. We really have to visualise them in 3D. thats what i like about the ferrocell and VR

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

If the spiraling magnetic vortexes above and below the bifilar pancake coil, line up with the spiraling dielectric field in between the windings, the fields become one.

The magnetic field energy is added to the dielectric field energy, explaining why there is such a big rise at the (primary) resonant frequency. The voltage rise could be due to the merging of the fields.

This newly created uniform field, has interesting properties. Much of those are not yet explored. Why? Because it is so different than what we a are used to. We are used to the power of induction, the power of magnetic fields.
                But this field is simply different.

It can make you sick, drain the life out of you,
                It can make you energized, so much that you cant sleep
                Or make you run to the toilet like Mark Twain did after he ignored Tesla's advice because it made him feel so good.

At higher voltages, it can do more. so much to explore (and it has been explored, its being used)

Its natures natural form of electricity. our body's function with it, and the earth is full of it.

The bifilar pancake coil, is like a special kind of transformer, producing this energy.

@@@@@@@@@@

And somewhat related, for it shows what magnetic fields in attraction and repulsion do:
                https://youtu.be/WkVC7lqc--0
                What you see is a ferrocell, it is a ferrofluid in a penetrating oil, with a ring of lights surrounding it. It perfectly show the magnetic vortexes((dark circles).

This video shows the new vortex created, when magnets are held close together. The strongest vortex that appears is in repulsion

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@22
                Is the capacitance and the inductance of the Bifilar pancake coil, parallel or series?

A LC circuit with capacitors and inductors, can be made in parallel or series. This has influence on the impedance at its resonant frequency.

But the bifilar pancake coil is a capacitor and inductor, at the same time, in the same space. So it is ONE. it cant be series, and it cant be parallel.

With a capacitor inductor L/C circuit, the dielectric field is stored in a different place (the capacitor), than where the magnetic field (the inductor) is stored.
                With the fields divided, we can make them series or parallel, because they are separated in space.

But in a bifilar coil, the fields are generated from within the same space. the dielectric, resides inside the magnetic field, as both are produced from the same bifilar windings.
                Therefor, it is ONE.

This resembles a magnet, which has a magnetic field, with inside it the dielectric field (bloch wall).

@@@@@@@@
                I Dont believe in a electron PARTICLE. I think its a field.
                Particles cant describe fields. Particles are made up, so it makes us understand the fields more easier. but its a very limited view of whats really going on.
                All is light.

Can't see your link...

Comment

Evostars, THANK YOU!

Your videos are GREAT, especially the dielectric one is of special interest to me.

Thank you sincerely for sharing your research, keep it up!

AWESOME!

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by ET-Power View Post
                    Your videos are GREAT, especially the dielectric one is of special interest to me.

Thank you sincerely for sharing your research, keep it up!

AWESOME!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
                      Can't see your link...
                      Im trying to understand what happens to the fields of the bifilar pancake coil at its resonant frequency, why is there a voltage rise? and a electrifying field?

Comment

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
                        @evostars,
                        I have it on information that Tesla's original bifilar coil patent was recused and critical explanations and drawings deleted. Most of what I plan to discuss here on your thread has already been explained by me on your Overunity thread; However, too much turmoil developed and I believe that much of what I set out to explain was buried by the dirty fighting. There are some really very horrible commenters over there who always cause way too much trouble. I'll start to re-explain what I can here on your Energetic Forum thread shortly.
                        I always wondered about that dot in the picture of the patent 512340. the dot that connects the center and rim of the first and second winding. Its a genius patent, but it never shows up anywhere else (that i know) but it seems clear, to understand some of the radiant energy patents, a bifilar pancake coil makes more sense
                        could you share a bit more? what is known about the deletions?

when a single wire is used to shortcut a battery, a huge current runs through the wire producing a magnetic field around the wire.
                        its fascinating to see the hex nuts glued together by the internal dielectric allignment, but I fail to see the connection to a bifilar coil. So i won't dive into it (for now)
                        Last edited by evostars; 04-09-2017, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Radiant Energy Enters In

Im trying to understand what happens to the fields of the bifilar pancake coil at its resonant frequency, why is there a voltage rise? and a electrifying field?
                          SOLELY INTUITIVELY, I feel there is a voltage rise because the coil is in resonance with it's environment/aether it allows the cold electricity (radiant voltage) to enter into the conductor and the conductor becomes part of it's environment.

That is my immediate intuitive feeling to explain the rise in voltage, the environment is entering the system just as it does with energizer coils.

===============================================

I've been huge into Tesla's bifilar patent for a number of years and I employ it with solenoids. I HAD NEVER THOUGHT OF THE SERIES CONNECTION IN THE MIDDLE AS A CONDENSER/CAPACITOR, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Because they are exact lengths I presumes this means they're already in resonance/tuned to each other?

Presuming greater gains can be achieved with additional capacitors in the correct capacitance? Or does that lead to degradation and it's perfect all onto itself? I need to do some experimenting on that one.

Thank You Again!
                          "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson

Comment

P.S.

Thanks!
                            That single cable and ground to the pancake coil in the dielectric video and LEDs was truly something SPECIAL!

Great Work Man!

Comment

Haha! I dont mean the link of your thinking, i mean the link to your video!!!
                              It's ok now i have it... sorry for the confusion!

Comment

Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
                                Haha! I dont mean the link of your thinking, i mean the link to your video!!!
                                It's ok now i have it... sorry for the confusion!
                                I was wondering about what you meant
                                Good it worked out. Dont know why the youtube videos cant be embedded... Thats why i put the direct links beside it.

Comment

Working...
                                X