X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weaponization.

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Back in the day did he have a proof of concept device that we can
    point to? Or is this PDF a proof? It is nice to hear that the coil can do so
    many things but is there any experiment that we can do to learn from?

Hearsay is something to start with, then we must back up the idea
    with some sort of hands on testing. Bifilar coils are many things it seems.

Maybe even a refrigerator? Can you compress what you have gathered
    from these ideas into a reasonable statement? Thx Sput

@BroMikey,

I want to stress that the following comment should be disregarded for apparent reasons: The Tesla serial bifilar pancake coil was suppressed because it served as an EMP directed energy weapon, with top secret classification by the U.S. War Department.

Comment

I made 3 equal bifilar pancake coils, on 3 cd trays, as can be seen in my

I placed them on top of each other, stacked like pancakes. equal distance. then I connected the center coil with a pulse driver. rim negative, center positive. this made the top side north, and bottom side south (compass measured)

The top and bottom coil where connected via the rim, and also connected to ground.

In this setup, when the top and the bottom coil are tuned (placing a capacitor parallel over the coil with the highest resonant frequency, so it dropped in frequency to match the other coil). there was a big resonant voltage rise at both of the centers, of both coils.

In trying to rectify to dc, I noticed the north side, produced much more voltage (pressure).
      I then reversed the bottom coil, and placed a slight distance (4mm) between it and the center coil.
      Something strange happened. The voltage rise on the south side became higher. and the resonant frequency dropped from 630KHZ to 430KHz.
      After retuning the top coil(which still had the same resonant frequency) to match the frequency of the bottom coil, I noticed, the signals where out of phase.

In this new tuned setup, when I connected the the centers of the coils, to 2 uf4007 diodes, and 4 6,3uF capacitors (the picture shows parallel but i switched to series to protected the capacitors), The voltage was much higher.

11,68Vdc pulsed center coil, resulted in 950Vdc in the capacitors.

I wonder how this can be. the signals is 180 degrees out of phase (oscilloscope reading)
      Why is the resonant frequency of the reversed south coil lower, and at the same time, much higher in voltage?

But the biggest smile on my face, was when I realized, the energy stored in the capacitors is related to the square of the voltage. So when the pulse voltage is made higher, the energy in the capacitors, is related to the square of the voltage rise. (much bigger).

I did a test with a 19Vdc pulse, and the capacitors read 1500Vdc

I wonder, what would happen, if I used a neon transformer, with a cap and a spark gap to produce the pulse voltage (high voltage).
      The resonant rise would be insane high voltage. With enormous amounts of energy in the capacitors (series HV caps).
      Attached Files

Comment

With a bigger setup, made for higher voltages, you could tune the system, with a low voltage pulse. Then when its in tune, you put the high voltage pulse on (with these voltages the resonance would only be seen with neon bulbs).
        Last edited by evostars; 04-11-2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
          @BroMikey,

I want to stress that the following comment should be disregarded for apparent reasons: The Tesla serial bifilar pancake coil was suppressed because it served as an EMP directed energy weapon, with top secret classification by the U.S. War Department.
          Hi Allen

What did that PDF say? Which following comment should be disregarded?
          I am confused on what Sput had shown. What EVO is saying is very clear.

I think we need to slow down so others can catch up with what is being
          said. I know your gifts and see your depth of retention so keep trying
          to relay.

Comment

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
            Hi Brother Michael & all.

.................. So if we have a very fast connection and
            re-connection between the two states of connection, this would
            give rise to parametric change, of both inductance and capacitance
            changing at the same time, with respect to time, which might have unique properties for experiments with OU outcomes... (But there are at least two fundamental resonant frequencies here)!

Just some thoughts here only, it may not pan out that way!

Sputins

Wow what a thought, makes me think of Thane Heins REGENXTRA circuits
            maybe this is what Thane is doing? It never occurred to me that we might
            setup a simple switch between the two possible connection diagrams.

Almost like coil shorting where the 2 coils in parallel would constitute a
            short from the bifilar series position that offers a super elevated voltage
            with low impedance which is opposite.

Very interesting mind slurry, I love it.

Comment

Hi-voltage pulse

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
              Hi Allen

What did that PDF say? Which following comment should be disregarded?
              I am confused on what Sput had shown. What EVO is saying is very clear.

I think we need to slow down so others can catch up with what is being
              said. I know your gifts and see your depth of retention so keep trying
              to relay.
              It occurred to me that evostars Hi-voltage pulse tests may raise eyebrows in the defense sector. There are MIB's out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
                It occurred to me that evostars Hi-voltage pulse tests may raise eyebrows in the defense sector. There are MIB's out there!
                I am also concerned about our investigators but the truth is we
                are so low on the scientific evolutionary scale compared to the
                tech on the inside we all look quite silly for any worry to them.

But Understand now what you meant, Thx AL

Comment

A drawing of my setup producing 950Vdc a video will follow
                  Attached Files

Comment

I made a video showing the experiment producing 950Vdc
                    [VIDEO]https://youtu.be/KbtK9jrk_JI[/VIDEO] https://youtu.be/KbtK9jrk_JI

Comment

The resonance needs to keep going. How to drain the caps, without disrupting the ac(topcoil)-dc(2x2 caps)-ac(bottom coil) path?

The energy is related to the square of the voltage.
                      11,68V input gives:
                      E=0,5*0,0000016*900*900=0,65 Joules

when i used 19 volts, it became 1500Vdc
                      E=0.5*0.0000016*1500*1500=1,8 joules

Speculation from here on: The ratio between voltage in and out is around 77,
                      So if i would use 55V *77 would produce 4235V
                      E=0,5*0,0000016*4235*4235=14,35 Joules

110V dc input *77 is 8470V
                      E=0,5*0.0000016*8470*8470=57,39 Joules

Do you see where this is going? 10x more input voltage, gives 88 times more output energy. (yes speculation, but based on the squared voltage).

A question rises. What about the input amperage?
                      My setup is far from ideal right now. The IGBT produces short sharp pulses, but, It does so by basically shorting out the power supply over the center coil. and this it does 50% of the frequency. I really need to fix this, before I can make a proper measurement. The Igbt should open and close very shortly. Another challenge to overcome.

Its again a speculation, but I think, to pulse the center coil i need a high voltage, but a relative low current. (like discharging a capacitor)

In the most perfect setup up, the center coil would also be pulsed at its resonant frequency (its not right now).

Far from perfect. but, worth the investigation.

the standing wave, is what happens at the resonant frequency.
                      I like to compare it with water. If water is standing still, the waves apperently move over it(the water just moves up and down).
                      But when water travels fast, and it moves around a object, a standing wave is produced.
                      So the ether can move up and down, but with a standing wave, the ether is moving fast.
                      Now we have 2 coils (upside and downside) with standing waves.
                      The ether is moving fast, around both coils, at the same frequency.

to me it seems the ether flows, are interacting, producing the quick rise in voltage(pressure) in the caps.
                      Last edited by evostars; 04-12-2017, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Nice work Evo

Hello Evo,

You are doing a great work here! congratulations.

Now, if you won't mind I will give you some ideas plus some deeper measurements to consider in your set up.

First You should provide Amps reading at both ends, Input-Output, this way you will have a full view about your Energy manipulation between Power In Power Out.

Following, I would add a small load to output, in order to see voltage drop according to load as amperage, plus Input behavior under load...it could be an incandescent bulb for example and regulating V Out properly so it will not blow it. I do not think a Neon Bulb will show amps since it is not physically closing the circuit.

About your Coil set up...I will add some ferromagnetic material in order to amplify Magnetic Field, I would say a center, flat iron cylinder (like a penny geometry) plus two plates about same diameter as pancake coil diameter on both ends (poles). By doing this you will be defining exact voltage plus increasing your amps...so, volts may drop as amps rise.

And yes, like someone has said before...Tesla Bifilar Coil encloses many other applications, besides the proposed by Tesla on original patent... and some we have not even think about them yet...

Keep up your great experiments...I know you will get there soon...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                          Hello Evo,

You are doing a great work here! congratulations.

Now, if you won't mind I will give you some ideas plus some deeper measurements to consider in your set up.

First You should provide Amps reading at both ends, Input-Output, this way you will have a full view about your Energy manipulation between Power In Power Out.

Following, I would add a small load to output, in order to see voltage drop according to load as amperage, plus Input behavior under load...it could be an incandescent bulb for example and regulating V Out properly so it will not blow it. I do not think a Neon Bulb will show amps since it is not physically closing the circuit.

About your Coil set up...I will add some ferromagnetic material in order to amplify Magnetic Field, I would say a center, flat iron cylinder (like a penny geometry) plus two plates about same diameter as pancake coil diameter on both ends (poles). By doing this you will be defining exact voltage plus increasing your amps...so, volts may drop as amps rise.

And yes, like someone has said before...Tesla Bifilar Coil encloses many other applications, besides the proposed by Tesla on original patent... and some we have not even think about them yet...

Keep up your great experiments...I know you will get there soon...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Thanks for your input Ufopolitics! I know your work, and it has inspired me.

I have tried several things with ferrite rods (radio frequency) I think Iron only works well with low frequencies. the ferrite rods didn't do much.
                          The magnetic field is interesting, but I suspect the real power lies withing the dielectric dynamic field, and its interactions. I think the ferrite plates would mess with the field interactions. But its worth to look into again. I think the gap between the center and the south reversed coil, would be the place.

For the power measurement, yes indeed, it needs to be done. But Right now the voltage is to low. To produce enough power, i need a lot higher voltage.

the input power is linear, as the voltage is stepped up. but the output power is not linear. So there is a threshold to be reached before it becomes really interesting. I'm quite sure, i am putting more power in than I'm getting out right now.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by evostars View Post
                            Thanks for your input Ufopolitics! I know your work, and it has inspired me.
                            My pleasure Evo, I am glad I have inspired you!

I have tried several things with ferrite rods (radio frequency) I think Iron only works well with low frequencies. the ferrite rods didn't do much.
                            OK, a ferrite or any other ferromagnetic material like plain iron, in a rod shape does not "adapt" to a Pancake Coil Generated Field, what you are doing by using a longer rod than the small thickness of your disc shaped coil is Elongating-Stretching the Field to a Spatial Dimension where is not being generated (nor strong)...and it does weakens your field and messes up your interactions.

You should try Core design by keeping the same Field Geometry that a Pancake generates...a disc shaped center core plus two disc cores I believe would enhance your field. And you could use some very fine insulation sheets between iron disc and center core plus wires...a center screw-nut will hold everything together...just an idea.

The magnetic field is interesting, but I suspect the real power lies withing the dielectric dynamic field, and its interactions. I think the ferrite plates would mess with the field interactions. But its worth to look into again. I think the gap between the center and the south reversed coil, would be the place.
                            Very interesting...plus I see by watching your first videos that you have a pretty good idea about "visualizing" the invisible magnetic fields...and that is a Big "Plus" you have.

For the power measurement, yes indeed, it needs to be done. But Right now the voltage is to low. To produce enough power, i need a lot higher voltage.

the input power is linear, as the voltage is stepped up. but the output power is not linear. So there is a threshold to be reached before it becomes really interesting. I'm quite sure, i am putting more power in than I'm getting out right now.
                            The "trick" is by moving (in any geometrical direction you could think off that could be done) your dielectric field...displacement of this field will cause displacement of the main polarizations as well...

You are completely right about your dielectric field in your coil...very good!...it is like a very fine membrane between the wires...

Regards

Ufopolitics

P.D: Don't be too confident about your small compass readings...they tend (a lot) to swap polarities, or reverse their needles magnetization...make sure you walk outside with it...and verify your North-South positioning is fine.
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-13-2017, 03:11 PM.
                            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

I made a video showing the experiment producing 950Vdc
                              [VIDEO]https://youtu.be/KbtK9jrk_JI[/VIDEO] https://youtu.be/KbtK9jrk_JI
                              Thx 4 sharing, great experimenting, hands on data, excellent.

Comment

Remember, the most fancy tool you need, is your mind. You can find the rest of the tools cheap, if you look around. alibaba.com can provide a lot. like the function generator i use. And ask around, if anybody has an old working osciloscope, they are cheap, but they do the trick. As long as you can see what the signal is doing, you can learn a lot from it. It doesnt need to be expensive or new, as long as it provides your brain with information.

Old (AM) radios have variable capacitors in them, they are very handy with tuning. The bifilar coils you see in my video's are tuned with around 250pF depending on the setup...

A gibson les paul, and a Marshall amplifier, do not create great music. Its the artists heart and mind.
                                You're the man Evostar! Thanks for the kind words, expertise, and inspiration!
                                "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                                X