Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Evo and ONLY to Evo, the OWNER of Thread

Evo,

Friend, get Administrator here and get rid of ALL DISRUPTIVE POSTS, no matter WHO the F they are.

All this post are doing is generating a DISRUPTION from the Original and Scientific Testing plus Results that "were" Exposed before all this NOISE CRAP came in.

Now, my opinion:

This is ENERGETIC FORUM and NOT OVERUNITY DOT COM.
    SO, whatever is exposed HERE have absolutely NOTHING to do with whatever is Exposed over to other Forum.

TinselKoala is an A HOLE, He is not only about his experiments and that's all, HE ATTACKS as well WHATEVER DO NOT AGREE WITH HIM, like He has attacked ME before not only here but in YouTube as well, when I have never directed nor addressed a single word to him or his BS experiments.

I am VERY GLAD HE is gone from OU DOT COM. It should have happened way before.

ALL DISRUPTORS SHOULD BE BANNED FROM EVERY WHERE THEY CREATE ALL THIS BS POSTS, THAT ACTUALLY DO NOT CONTRIBUTE A SINGLE WATT TO FREE ENERGY.

Do that Evo, write to Admin and have ALL NON RELATED POST DELETED HERE, AS POSTERS ALSO BEING WARNED.

Period

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-28-2017, 12:44 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• UFO
      I asked [unlike others posting here]
      for permission to share related experiments on this topic

and actually there are many fellows spending time and money working on similar experiments

Partzman has been working here for years and years [bifilar coils]

I have to be honest

You guys win

this feels too much like it use to at Stefan's
      If you want to Change the world
      BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        Evo,

Friend, get Administrator here and get rid of ALL DISRUPTIVE POSTS, no matter WHO the F they are.

All this post are doing is generating a DISRUPTION from the Original and Scientific Testing plus Results that "were" Exposed before all this NOISE CRAP came in.

Now, my opinion:

This is ENERGETIC FORUM and NOT OVERUNITY DOT COM.
        SO, whatever is exposed HERE have absolutely NOTHING to do with whatever is Exposed over to other Forum.

TinselKoala is an A HOLE, He is not only about his experiments and that's all, HE ATTACKS as well WHATEVER DO NOT AGREE WITH HIM, like He has attacked ME before not only here but in YouTube as well, when I have never directed nor addressed a single word to him or his BS experiments.

I am VERY GLAD HE is gone from OU DOT COM. It should have happened way before.

ALL DISRUPTORS SHOULD BE BANNED FROM EVERY WHERE THEY CREATE ALL THIS BS POSTS, THAT ACTUALLY DO NOT CONTRIBUTE A SINGLE WATT TO FREE ENERGY.

Do that Evo, write to Admin and have ALL NON RELATED POST DELETED HERE, AS POSTERS ALSO BEING WARNED.

Period

Ufopolitics
        I agree, a whole page of offtopic discussion.

I missed it all, I have moved away from the forum, back to my lab. And i came here to let you all know, i will be back... and now this has happend... admin please help out. (right now I will not spend any more energy here, cause i need it in my lab).

PLease, guys, stop the offtopic discusion. keep it clean. We dont need to agree. We all have a different perspective. Thats good.

I will share this, I have my reasons for stepping back into the lab. the real work is done there.

Comment

• Stop

To the members concerned (you know who you are) please remove your offtopic posts, and stop your off topic discussion.

If you want to discuss offtopic. DO NOT do it here. lots of room on the internet to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by evostars View Post
            Tesla made a patent about the bifilar coil (512340) where in he states some interesting things about the added capacitance of the coil windings, and the abillity to counteract self inductance due to it.

I have build several bifilar coils, and since I could not find a lot of good info, I have decided to share some of my findings, in a video series.

In this first video, I talk about the magnetic field, with DC current, and when it is pulsed at its resonant frequency.
            [VIDEO]https://youtu.be/uhY27Zoor-Q[/VIDEO] https://youtu.be/uhY27Zoor-Q

In other videos I want to talk about the dielectric field, the voltage rise, at its resonant frequency, and the special nature of this (radiant) energy.
            The first post summarizes the topic with regard to pancake coil at resonance
            when applying a DC pulse.

A Magnetic field describes a region where a magnetic force can be felt.
            The dielectrics in an electric field... interesting... a sine wave, is there a difference after being applied to the coil ? would there be a difference in results if dc pulse would be applied ? I don't see why tinsacola's video is
            so far off topic ?

Comment

• another friend replicates an area of interest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HDwOwfIHns

thanks to Matt Watts [Dog one

respectfully
              Chet K
              PS
              as always I will remove if EVO takes issue [however removing option seems to Time out here ?
              Last edited by RAMSET; 04-29-2017, 01:54 PM.
              BE that change !!

Comment

• Phase shift

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post

respectfully
                Chet K
                PS
                as always I will remove if EVO takes issue [however removing option seems to Time out here ?
                Thank you Chet K. That video shows what I was referring to in this post:
                Originally posted by bistander View Post
                "This measurement" which Allen refers to is crap because it is obviously AC from the video and treated as though it is DC, ignoring the phase shift of current to voltage (pf). The experimenter needs to use impedances with complex arithmetic for the circuit and power calculations.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...ns-circuit-png

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post

respectfully
                  Chet K
                  PS
                  Thanks for the link! I hope to read about the phase shift, in the link that russ shares in the video.

removing isnt possible... ok, thanks for trying.

Comment

• Phase shift

Originally posted by evostars View Post
                    Thanks for the link! I hope to read about the phase shift, in the link that russ shares in the video.
                    Hi evo,

Even though Allen insults me, I respond with technically correct information and useful links keeping on-topic where I can. Case in point is the circuit analysis using Tesla bifilar pancake coil. The link I provided in the copied post below does an excellent job on phase shift and impedance methods.

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                    In this context, complex does not mean difficult. The experiment used AC in the circuit therefore the analysis requires the use of impedance. This article explains the method. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elec...plex_impedance.
                    Regards,

bi

Comment

• E=MC squared

@bistander,

Here's a quote from you off my BEMF current reversal thread:

"Hi Ufo,

We (the rest of the world) already have a term for electron population called charge. The standard unit for charge is the Coulomb. One Coulomb equals 6.2415*10^18 electrons or 6,241,500,000,000,000,000 electrons. That's 6.2415 quintillion.

Current is defined as the flow of charge. One Ampere is equal to one Coulomb per second".

Here's one: A farad equals seconds squared divided by Henries!

I would add that it would take the same number of electrons to generate 1 Gauss of magnetic force, and that this proportion is identical to Albert Einstein's equation of Energy equals Mass times the speed of light squared!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Allen Burgess; 04-30-2017, 01:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
                        @bistander,

Here's a quote from you off my BEMF current reversal thread:

"Hi Ufo,

We (the rest of the world) already have a term for electron population called charge. The standard unit for charge is the Coulomb. One Coulomb equals 6.2415*10^18 electrons or 6,241,500,000,000,000,000 electrons. That's 6.2415 quintillion.

Current is defined as the flow of charge. One Ampere is equal to one Coulomb per second".

Here's one: A farad equals seconds squared divided by Henries!

I would add that it would take the same number of electrons to generate 1 Gauss of magnetic force, and that this proportion is identical to Albert Einstein's equation of Energy equals Mass times the speed of light squared!
                        Previously you said this:

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post

Here's the equivilency:

"The SI base unit for electric current is the ampere. 1 ampere is equal to 1 coulomb/second, or 2997924536.84 electrons per Gauss".
                        Which is it? 6,241,500,000,000,000,000 or 2997924536.84?

Why do you think electric charge is equivalent to magnetic flux density?

Also. Please explain relevance to thread topic. If you want to discuss further, I suggest we use citfta's thread.
                        Last edited by bistander; 04-30-2017, 12:17 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                          Perviously you said this:

Which is it? 6,241,500,000,000,000,000 or 2997924536.84?

Why do you think electric charge is equivalent to magnetic flux density?

Also. Please explain relevance to thread topic. If you want to discuss further, I suggest we use citfta's thread.
                          @bystander,

Tinman's measuring his Tesla serial bifilar pancake coil for Overunity and trying to gauge his real A.C. power with a complex RMS equation involving phase angle of current and voltage.

The bifilar coil is storing this electrical power in a magnetic field. Measuring the flux density of the field is a much simpler way of measuring for gain. You , Citfta and those other two turkeys over at O.U. argued with me that a Tesla is not an inverse Henry?

A simple measure of "Flux Density" in Tinman's bifilar is a much more accurate measure of "Real Power" than the measurement of A.C. power with the RMS equation that's too complex for Tinman to deal with.

You have ridiculously argued with me about the electrical power equivalency of flux density along with Citfta the entire time, falsely claiming that the Tesla, Henry and Watt hour are incongruous values such as apples and eggs?

Comment

• till the cows come home

I agree with EVO

take the arguments to another topic .

I believe this is the 3rd or 4th time he has asked/begged.....

meanwhile more experimental results from builders

The bifilar pancake coil at its resonant frequency

respectfully
                            Chet K
                            Ps
                            to Allen below [running around with Flame war gas in Evo's thread]
                            Pleading too......asking, begging, Pleading...

start another topic for your personal opinions, vendetta's, flame wars and arguments...
                            Last edited by RAMSET; 04-30-2017, 12:46 PM.
                            BE that change !!

Comment

• Evo Begs?

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                              I agree with EVO

take the arguments to another topic .

I believe this is the 3rd or 4th time he has asked/begged.....

meanwhile more experimental results from builders

The bifilar pancake coil at its resonant frequency

respectfully
                              Chet K
                              @ramset,

You're a shameless scoundrel inferring that Evo has begged anything from anyone. Have you no sense of personal integrity? Take a look at yourself you deceptive trouble maker. Stop stirring the pot!

Comment

• Allen
                                here is a good spot to fill with posts

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-forum-30.html

or start another topic?

I will remove this post later

or start another topic?
                                Last edited by RAMSET; 04-30-2017, 01:28 PM.
                                BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
                                X