Lunar Wheels.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sinus Iridum

Here's another photograph of "Sinus Iridum" by Bruce Swartz taken through a 4" telescope: "Google Moon" clearly shows a complex surface pattern of rectangles from an altitude of 7500 feet. Luna 17 and it's rover "Lunatod" landed right smack dab in the middle of the city in 1970 with 3 television cameras. Russia never released any of the video footage, but rumor has it that people walked right up to it and waved at the cameras!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 10-25-2017, 11:56 AM.

Comment

4" telescope shot of Mons Arghaeus

This is an un-retouched naked photo of the Lunar surface through a 4" telescope by Bruce Scwartz. Take a close look at the rectangular structures making up a city:
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Allen Burgess; 11-11-2017, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
        Here's another photograph of "Sinus Iridum" by Bruce Swartz taken through a 4" telescope: "Google Moon" clearly shows a complex surface pattern of rectangles from an altitude of 7500 feet. Luna 17 and it's rover "Lunatod" landed right smack dab in the middle of the city in 1970 with 3 television cameras. Russia never released any of the video footage, but rumor has it that people walked right up to it and waved at the cameras!
        I applied a slight amount of artistic interpretation to the image. Trying only to eliminate the overflows of color distortions to the photograph of "Sinus Iridum" by Bruce Swartz taken through a 4" telescope. Anyways this part of the image caught my eye so I messed with it a little. Reminded me of yacht but I think it's a might be a viewing deck which is projecting out of a cliff face.

Hope ya don't mind me injecting this in your thread Allen. Compare to full size original undisturbed image at the below link. Seems to me it's a stretch to see this as some kind of natural formation. Taken through a telescope, well that's kind of like saying it's polaroid instamatic, basically impossible to fake.
        http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...cture-copy-jpg

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-12-2017, 03:04 AM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Bruce screen shot

Look at this Lunar installation taken by Bruce Swartz through his new 14 inch telescope. Bruce has photographed abundant UFO traffic over the Lunar surface, so there's plenty of evidence these facilities are alive and not ancient archeological sites. The clouds appear to be industrial smog.

We need to seriously consider opening diplomatic and trade relations with our sister world!
          Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-17-2018, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Moon snail

This NASA photo caught something apparently leaving a track behind it on the Lunar surface:

Comment

Egyptian UFO.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Apollo 14 reconnoiter;

Comment

Post 34 thru 39 have no Info

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                          Post 34 thru 39 have no Info

vicinity of Apollo 14 landing.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
                            Post 41 image ?

https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/ma...s=true&pid=2.2
                            Last edited by aljhoa; 10-20-2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

same structures.
                              Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-15-2019, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                                Post 41 image ?
                                don't know. no idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X