charging capacitors using the ambient background

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tesluh View Post
    Neon bulbs with resistors attached discharge the cap while its being charged. can steadily light 5 neon bulbs poorly.

When I take off all loads I can get this giant capacitor (10uf@4000vdc rating) up to 1000 volts in about 5 seconds using the electro radiant effect, apparently its not very powerful though, it will pop when anything touches it but one good discharge pop and its back down to 0 volt.

just to add some important info based on my experiments , sometimes electro radiant event can charge the cap with only pure voltage, this mean if you try to feed this power to incandescent bulb you see the discharge in the leg but there's no light !!!

adding an earth connection to the system the cap is charged with hot electricity that can do real work , the bulb will light back again .. , in some test even holding the cap in your hand will give some negative electron to it ( don't do that if the cap has higher voltage ... )

the difficulty in this field is that all the parameters are connected together, voltage frequency, geometry , wires, materials, resonance, energy radiation , etc ...

Comment

Neon bulbs with resistors attached discharge the cap while its being charged. can steadily light 5 neon bulbs poorly.

When I take off all loads I can get this giant capacitor (10uf@4000vdc rating) up to 1000 volts in about 5 seconds using the electro radiant effect, apparently its not very powerful though, it will pop when anything touches it but one good discharge pop and its back down to 0 volt.

another suggested test that you can do, connect 5 bulb rated 220v each in serial and try to discharge that capacitor to see what kind of power you have .

Comment

when we talk about hot electricity that can do real work it doesn't mean the electro radiant event can't do real work , I just don't know how ? at least the idea isn't complete , Mr Tesla has a special light bulb for that purpose , it's more powerful and economic better than the most modern light bulbs we have until now ... !!!

he also succeed in generating a very powerful electric current from the same phenomena that light his bulbs ! electro radiant events is the modern name for Tesla electrostatic generator, the geometry play a critical role , instead of thinking about large ball charged electro statically think about electrons charged electro statically from the aether ...

Comment

what I have set up is definitely potential but not significant amperage. I have a ground wire with av plug connected to each terminal of the large cap likely drawing energy from the ground wire and separating it across the terminals.

seeing a capacitor the size of a car battery go to 1000 volts in 5 seconds was interesting.

schematic I am using is similar to this page Vladimir Utkin's Free-Energy Secrets - March 2012 where it says possible schematic for "charge funnel or charge pump" about 1/4 down the page.

Comment

what I have set up is definitely potential but not significant amperage. I have a ground wire with av plug connected to each terminal of the large cap likely drawing energy from the ground wire and separating it across the terminals.

seeing a capacitor the size of a car battery go to 1000 volts in 5 seconds was interesting.

schematic I am using is similar to this page Vladimir Utkin's Free-Energy Secrets - March 2012 where it says possible schematic for "charge funnel or charge pump" about 1/4 down the page.

in reality amperage is what make over energy devices interesting, your capacitor is 10uf@4000vdc rating, keep your eyes on 10UF for now forget the voltage rate , since it's very easy to step up the voltage, when you see 1000 V it mean the difference of voltage between the two plate form the capacitor, if you measure the voltage between the positive leg and the earth you measure 1000 V but you can't take a real electric current from the earth because the positive electrons are there in the capacitor without negative charges !!! in other words the electric field inside the capacitor isn't formed correctly you have potential but you don't have an electric field, in this case you need a properly managed primary coil that can push real electrostatic field through one wire , electromagnetic induction need a return wire so you can't gather real power using this kind of induction , in electrostatic induction no return wire is needed ! the system is open and operate directly with the medium in this case you can get real amperage even if you handle your capacitor in your hands !!!

Comment

are you saying, to leave it exactly as it is, but connect a wire from the positive side of the cap through the primary side of a transformer to earth separately. then take power off secondary of the transformer? That would be an interesting experiment!

Comment

Could try something like this. Current circuit is without the transformer and the power flowing through one thin strand on the 12v nst input wires brings the capacitor to 1000v in less than 5 sec of operation and it could keep climbing easily but I stop energizing it because I don't want to play with higher voltages in this configuration until I understand it better.
                Attached Files

Comment

Could try something like this. Current circuit is without the transformer and the power flowing through one thin strand on the 12v nst input wires brings the capacitor to 1000v in less than 5 sec of operation and it could keep climbing easily but I stop energizing it because I don't want to play with higher voltages in this configuration until I understand it better.
                  Hi Tesluh
                  Do you connect the hv output direct to the body of the capacitor for using it as a 3rd plate?
                  An image of your setup will be appreciate.

Thank you!

Comment

I took it apart, but next time its back together I can post a photo. It is exactly like the in the second post, except instead of the hv lead connected to a copper foil, this time it is connected to a sheet metal box with the large (car battery sized) capacitor inside of it. From the capacitor leads is connected two diodes in avramenko style to a ground wire.

Comment

are you saying, to leave it exactly as it is, but connect a wire from the positive side of the cap through the primary side of a transformer to earth separately. then take power off secondary of the transformer? That would be an interesting experiment!

theoretically there's no limit in electrostatic induction since energy balance is maintained ... the source of electricity is the space time field or what we know it as the aether or whatever the name it's the fluid that infiltrate everything ..

the point here is since the source of electricity is a well balanced medium the generation of it must pass through a well balanced resonating system ...

the balance exist primarily in the primary coil, the secondary coil is an isolated coil, it's better to make it a high voltage coil , if the balance still exist in the secondary each increase in voltage is an increase in the overall power through energy balance !!! now the high voltage can be transformed to high current !

Comment

I could try to run the output of the capacitor through the secondary of a 60 hz nst then use the primary to see if it creates a useful output.

Edit: After experimenting again I don't think it will work as I suggested, shorting the capacitor terminal to ground did nothing, I was sure I would have some loss after touching a ground wire to either side of the charged capacitor, no spark and no potential drop after touching it to ground wire. If nothing flowing to earth, nothing going to flow through a transformer to earth either... Perhaps I could put the transformer inline before the av plug.
                        Last edited by tesluh; 03-12-2017, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X