The End of an ERA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Bedini

It was with shock and sadness to hear of the passing of John. I have followed John's work since the 80's. Enjoyed building many of his devices for myself and his generous help in technical issues. I still do research in the technologies that he got me started in. Thank You John, you will be greatly missed. My sincere condolences to family and friends.

Comment

A man who pursued the Alternative Energy Field like Nikola Tesla himself

Dear John, you will missed very much even by those of us who haven't met you in person....

I haven't ever met him and so did a million other people on this Planet but he is known far and wide.....not only in the United States but also in the most remote corners of the world. I wish i could had attended his funeral ceremony.

This is one guy who has always stood up and taught all that he learnt and discovered about Alternative Energy and Tesla's work inspite of being harassed and even beaten up and ordered to continue usage of gasoline(this information provided by one forum member @Vinyasi)

Though most people may think he is only extremely popular in the US....i would like to add that he is extremely popular and loved in the WHOLE WORLD.

This is like a big blow to the Alternative Energy Community.

All this started with the SSG which intrigued so many people around the Globe and it started a rapid movement of research varying from the smallest level of backyard research/inventions to high end research labs....all inspired by this one man called John Bedini.

Comment

So sad to hear of John's passing. I bought his original free energy generator book back in 1984 and have been building and experimenting with pulse motors and generators ever since. He was IMHO the modern day Tesla. He will be sadly missed by not only his family and friends but by thousands of people he has inspired over the years to make this world a better place to live in. RIP John!!!!!

Comment

It's truly devastating news. We need to make sure that those who are at the forefront of energy and physics are hooked into the forefront of health. There is no reason that anyone should be dying before they are at least 100 years old.

Dr Joel Wallach
          WallachOnline | Welcome...

Dr. Richard Schulze
          https://www.herbdoc.com/

Hippocrates Health Institute
          Home - Hippocrates Health Institute

Comment

John Bedini.

Very sorry to learn that John has moved on, we will all remember him, and never forget how much he has given, love to all his family, Peter Dunbar.

Comment

Sad day

I did not build any Bendini devices but he was the one that got me interested in free energy. like thurstjo63 said above there is no reason for a person to pass that young and thanks to Corporate America and our lousy corrupt Government our food is no longer healthy and our Health system even worse, as such another trouper has fallen to soon. his work and research was most inspiring to all with no boundary to race, religion, geographical location or age and i for one will miss his presence and what he stood for.
              i just wish he started the rife device a little sooner.
              RIP Mr. Bedini i will be praying for your families well being and comfort in their trying times ahead.

MM

Comment

An example for all of us

John is someone I have great aspiration for, may his knowledge and intent continue further in us all.

My thoughts go out to the Bedini family and their loved ones, who suddenly have lost 2 brothers.

Comment

End of an Era

For me , it all started with John and Peter. The microbe of free energy I catched
                  on their website is still alive!
                  Deepest condolences from Belgium.

Comment

When you are as active and alive as John Bedini

When you are as active and alive as John Bedini was in this life you will always be young. It is always unexpected and sad to hear a young person has gone forth from this earth-bound existence. He was surely an inspiration to all of us and will certainly continue in that role. He is surely safe in the Hands of God.
                    There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

Both Gary and John passed away within hours of each other??? That is strange. My condolences to both their families and close friends. We may never know what secrets he may have still held, out of fear or other reasons. While up in the Spokane area few years back I decided to stop by Johns business close to Coer d'alene without an appointment, might not have been the best idea now when looking back after the fact. I was told by John he was not there...or may have been his brother if they look alike. I just acted like I did not recognize him as a few people in the front office seemed a little suspect and nervous that I stopped into a public business like that. I could sense a little paranoia so my bad for not maybe understanding the situation there which may well have been founded. I was hoping for a more open invironment, but...I may have actualy met in person the Great John Bedini and for that I am grateful. Yes he will be missed.
                      Last edited by 1NRG24Seven; 11-07-2016, 12:11 PM.

Comment

so sorry to hear this

thank you John for the impact you made in this world and the knowledge you passed on to us. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. Rest in Peace.

Comment

he was an inspiration to me an unbelievable man dedicated to free energy we 'll miss you john.

Comment

To John Bedini

Thank you for being John

Comment

Thank you

Thank you John Bedini for being you
                              Thank you for being so darn generous
                              Thank you to Rhonda for sharing your husband with all of us
                              Thank you Lord for upholding and comforting all the family through the next days, weeks and months.
                              Thank you for comforting and blessing all those who knew John well.
                              We will see you again one day John.

Dennis

Comment

Really saddened to hear of John and his brothers passing. John was inspirational, thought provoking and at times cryptic; he hooked many of us to explore new ideas. Glad that I met him at the first CDA conference. My thoughts with his family for this terrible double loss.

Regards

John

Comment

Working...
                                X