X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
    @Ufopolitics,

A partial quote from you:

"The way a transformer works is based on a closed core...(not here on this device, where both cores are completely open cylinders)"

The "Induction Coil" pictured in Vidbid's comments is an open core high voltage transformer, is it not?
    Oh! Allen...

Yes, they do look "similar"...but that is all.

HV Open Core Transformers are used basically to reduce HV to LV (Step Down)...Typically used in Sub-Stations or from High Feeders downloading to low voltage usable for communities...or "In House" (within own Electric plant) as "Distributors" of V.

HV Open Core Transformers:

A power voltage transformer is a single-phase unit used for direct transformation of power from a high, transmission level voltage (up to 550 kV) to a low voltage (under 1 kV). Typical power ratings of open-core power voltage transformers are in the range from 10 to 167,5 kVA. The basic concept of these transformers is that they are instrument transformers by design and power or distributive transformers in application.
    That was just one slight difference...HV is applied to Primary and so Secondaries bring down (reduce) power (VA)...

Cook's is "just" 180º opposite...it amplifies primaries Input...at Secondaries, then those Secondaries retro feed Primaries and so on and on...within a closed loop.

Not to mention the way Cook connects Primaries to Second Assy Secondary...and viceversa...You connect that way an Open Core HV Transformer and watch 4th of July Fireworks...

And Allen, please, what I mean here is not to look for any further arguments...what I mean is simply that if you are gonna start looking for an answer to explain the way Cook's Device operates...you would be completely lost searching through Open Core Transformers Theory...Lorentz Force or Classic Magnetism...

Otherwise...We should have OU Galore by now...that simple.

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-10-2016, 05:15 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Definitively!!

Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
      Do any of you think it's possible that interactions between coils gradually builds until it produces a series of EM standing waves? I'm referring to a heterodyning of oscillation frequencies between the coils. This heterodyning might produce standing waves which, in theory can be harnessed without affecting the oscillations within the coils which interact to produce them. In this sense, the constant output of charge picked up from the standing wave(s) would cause many in DM Cook's time to consider this apparatus a "battery."

Lovin' this thread, guys.
      Bob
      Hello Bob,

From my end it is a definite YES!...and that goes exactly to what I have underlined and bold out letters...meaning it is not just one standing wave...but several which gradually stand their Spatial fluctuations from Lo_Hi...to Hi-Lo...passing by all kind of middle-in between 3D layers.

The "key" here is to operate and maintain the waves within the same level ratios...which means when we have time passing by...and say we could watch that Magnetic Wave Spectrum...it would seem just like a "Standing Wave" in Space...

It is like I read in another Thread interesting post before...When we observe an AC Incandescent Light Bulb ON...could we actually see/notice/distinguish that it is fluctuating/flashing/Blinking at 60 Hertz?

Absolutely not.

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

This one?
        http://www.intalek.com/Index/Project.../DE3024814.pdf
        Regards,
        Bob

Comment

Now if somebody would just build it and publish the results.
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Build.

I tried to build one, and it morphed into what I called the "Synchro Coil". I wound up with an 8" section of insulation pipe filled with 1/4" diametric neo tubes. The 30 gauge primary connected to a 16 gauge seconday wrapped over it along the length of the pipe in series with a charging capacitor and a fast switching diode. I accidently came close to a spinning magnet tube with the coil and eventually noticed I could get the spinner to speed up holding the coil in towards the spinning magnet and generate power at the same time.

Comment

Cook's Core Structure...

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
              Hello Vidbid,

I am planning to use Cook's similar Structure* of Cores and fuse it with my Figuera set. See simple drawing below:

[IMG][/IMG]

*By similar structure I meant to have one primary iron core solid tubing, still wound on both ends only (so winding not going through whole core)...and then use the Secondary as a hollow tube of pretty good thickness where a thicker gauge is wound...

This would be possible with sliding fiberglass spools, as sliding "tight" iron cores...

I believe basically that Cook's Iron Cores Structures increase-amplify the Induced Magnetic Field greatly from inside out...by having this outer thick and hollow tubing iron plus the Primaries Core within....and so if it works, it could be expanded within same structure arrangement.

While Figuera uses a linear displacement of EM Fields through Secondaries...by adding Cook's structure, Field's displacement would then be amplified in a 3D Spherically fashion as well the Induced EMF at Secondaries core-coils.

We will see...

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-11-2016, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Driving a magnet rotor with the Cook battery alternating field fluctuation apparently helped increase the COP: From the tail end of the patent:

"The alternate changes of the iron cores or magnets may be used for producing electro-magnetic motion, or motion to a wheel of any suitable device".

This is the approach I followed, using the Cook coil to produce motion in a spinning magnet. The stated porpose of the battery!
                Last edited by Allen Burgess; 11-12-2016, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Driving a magnet rotor with the Cook battery alternating field fluctuation apparently helped increase the COP: From the tail end of the patent:

"The alternate changes of the iron cores or magnets may be used for producing electro-magnetic motion, or motion to a wheel of any suitable device".

This is the approach I followed, using the Cook coil to produce motion in a spinning magnet. The stated porpose of the battery!

Comment

@vidbid
                    I built the device a long time ago, 2" x 24" cores 600 turn Primary 5 turn Secondary using 2" wide flat conductor. What would you like to know?.

AC

Comment

Originally posted by Allcanadian View Post
                      @vidbid

I built the device a long time ago, 2" x 24" cores 600 turn Primary 5 turn Secondary using 2" wide flat conductor. What would you like to know?.

AC
                      How did you start it up?

Comment

Inductive Parametrics vs Capacitive Parametrics: Take Your Pick for OU.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                        Hello Allen, Hello Vidbid,

You guys are clarifying everything as you go!...that is great!

Allen, your clear understanding in explaining patent wordings is excellent!

Now, Cook writes about "Eight Currents" there...right?

And we only have four coils and therefore should be four currents...right?

Well, I believe that is because we are not counting the Four reversed currents generated by Electromagnetic Induction...

So, in each Primary-Secondary Assembly, we have Input counter currents between them...as well as in the (lower) Primary-Secondary assy.

This opposite traffic generates opposite flows currents as an Inducted reactive response.

This effects Magnetic Fields constantly changing polarities along both iron cores in each assy...or Two Alternative N/S to S/N fashion.

This is like a "Bouncing Back and Forth" of currents, generating alternative Magnetic Fields.

This creates a Current Alternative Wave which, even being constantly reversing...never goes below zero.

Just as Cook states...they are all traveling in the same direction.

Anyways, this is my take on this.

Thanks and Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                        ...snip

Plus the Magnetic Field does NOT need to collapse nor be "interrupted" to properly operate. All it is required is to fluctuate field strength (based on currents feed)...within positive values.

I really believe this above proposal is so simple to "digest"...since all other methods have been tried for decades and they all have been proven NOT to work at ALL...and so, I really can not understand why...we keep trying and trying??...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Ufopolitics,
                        I couldn't agree more. To be authenticate to the inventor's intentions, there may be only one way to resolve this mystery is via Parametric alteration of the coil's Inductance.

But since I didn't see your latest post before scripting my latest answer (what follows, below), my hat's off to you!

=======================================

Any dull circuit can be brought to life by inserting a parametric capacitor. If you've reached a developmental block in which you can't figure out how the inventor crafted his circuit to behave with an overunity result, then give up trying to do it the "authentic way" and, instead, do it Eric Dollard and Chris Carson's way. {BTW, Ferdinand Cap's patent preceded Chris Carson's build by a few years whether Chris knew about it or not.}

The only requirement is that the circuit have at least one capacitor. If it doesn't already possess one, then try adding one across the load in parallel.

In the following three examples, I noticed that Daniel McFarland Cook's Electro-Magnetic Battery is very similar to an earlier circuit I made about a year ago ...

Almost Perpetual Motion, simulated without equivalent series resistance.

So, I added a few more capacitors and deadened the battery since it won't be needed anymore in a fully charged state. The parametric alteration of its four capacitors will yield overunity quite nicely on up to infinite gain if we take it that far! It'll need a dead battery to convert reactive power into usable power according to my analysis of Ossie Callanan's overunity circuit ...

http://www.fluxite.com/WorkingRadiantEnergy.pdf

The result is a marvelously simple demonstration of parametric excitation of what otherwise would have been a very uneventful outcome had I tried to replicate, or simulate, JR Randall's replication (linked to, above).

http://is.gd/danielmcfarland_50a

h t t p : / / i s . g d / d a n i e l m c f a r l a n d _ 5 0 a

http://is.gd/danielmcfarland_210a

h t t p : / / i s . g d / d a n i e l m c f a r l a n d _ 2 1 0 a

http://is.gd/danielmcfarland_3ka

h t t p : / / i s . g d / d a n i e l m c f a r l a n d _ 3 k a

References ...

http://is.gd/FerdinandCap

h t t p : / / i s . g d / F e r d i n a n d C a p

Peter Lindemann's photos of Chris Carson's build ...

http://www.energeticforum.com/73799-post24.html

h t t p : / / w w w . e n e r g e t i c f o r u m . c o m / 7 3 7 9 9 - p o s t 2 4 . h t m l
                        Last edited by Vinyasi; 07-13-2018, 03:23 PM. Reason: better link

Comment

Geez! This one is easy...

Slide the iron core in and out to alter the inductive parameter over time.

Comment

Ossie Oscillator Transistor Reed Switch Motor.

http://www.energeticforum.com/redire...iantEnergy.pdf

Quote from Callanan:

"As you can see, the trick is to place the reed switch so that it is "axially" parallel to the coil and in the coil's field". (Middle Picture)

We can see in the picture above how the Reed Switch is positioned "Radially".
                            Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-15-2018, 06:14 PM.

Comment

I'm sorry. I don't see it...

http://www.energeticforum.com/redire...iantEnergy.pdf

Quote from Callanan:

"As you can see, the trick is to place the reed switch so that it is "axially" parallel to the coil and in the coil's field". (Middle Picture)

We can see in the picture above how the Reed Switch is positioned "Radially".

How can this be? I don't see how his quotation is at fault. Unless I'm interpreting the image wrong?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Reed switch position.

@Vinyasi,

Right! Ossie has his "Reed Switch" positioned 90 degrees from mine pictured above at the bottom. My "Reed Switch" is parallel to the radius. Positioning the "Reed Switch" the way I do makes it much easier to find the sweet spot. I'm building Ossie's circuit right now and plan to demonstrate the increased effectiveness of my location.

Comment

Working...
                                X