Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figuera Device, Part G Continuum.( Serious Builders Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part G

That wire sure looks good, i have to coat mine as all they had at the time was bare. i'm curious as what the wooden blocks are for mounted to your cores ?

coming along nicely.

Mm

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
      That wire sure looks good, i have to coat mine as all they had at the time was bare. i'm curious as what the wooden blocks are for mounted to your cores ?

coming along nicely.

Mm

MM,

I believe Cornboy is using those wooden blocks to be able to wind there as in a spool, as they retain wire nicely at each ends...use tape tightly between layers, then remove them...and have a molded and very compact winding...

Take care

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Thats right ufo, this wire is a mongrel to hand wind and the blocks makes it easier to bend around the square edges, and lay flat across the most important laminations.

It's good old Aussie hardwood, can withstand lots of heat , but of course we won't have any heat, so all good.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Part G

Cornboy;

Yes you sure are right about the thick wire being a B**ck to wind. even Doug stated it was a royal pain in the back side. i was thinking that 8 or 10 awg square would have been a lot easier to work with and still contemplate using it pending the outcome of my part G test. i have money coming in the next few days so parts will be had to finish the commutator test thus giving me a better perspective on my part G. with my deeper core i should get a higher inductance per winding, well at least that is what my tests have shown but in reality it could be different, only time and test will prove reality.
          since i have no clue of the depth of Figuera's cylinder i was driven by the fact that more core exposure means higher self inductance factor but then again i must rely on the actual test when the com comes in.

I hate being stagnant and am going crazy not having the parts to conduct further tests.

This link i posted is kinda off subject but the information is really amazing and makes you really wonder what else do we NOT KNOW about our universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUsJFapJYBY
          or
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcD1h9DYitg
          the second is of better quality.

MM
          Last edited by marathonman; 02-12-2017, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Hi MM, i have the opposite to stagnate at the moment, working 7 days a week to get things done, hence the slow progress with my build.

There seems to be no dought that the general population has had the Mushroom treatment for lots of generations now,{ you know, kept in the dark and fed BS.]

Talk Soon, Cornboy.

Comment

• I am experiencing Heat Wave conditions here at the moment, to hot to work outside in the sun, so worked on my build for a while.

Yeh i know, any excuse to have fun---.

Regards Cornboy.

OPPPS, forgot to reduce the images.
              Last edited by Cornboy 555; 02-12-2017, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• Pics

I am very glad my monitor is a 42 inch HD TV so i have no problems seeing the entire page but i am sure little screens are a pain to view.
                Looks very good Cornboy.
                How do you plan to split that last odd winding.?

I agree, i to love working on stuff like this, it is actually very relaxing.
                Wow, the dictators actually let me have some of my illegal income tax back this year.

MM
                Last edited by marathonman; 02-12-2017, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Thanks MM, a lot of careful work to build it.

33 gave me the closest fit to use directly as a commutator, probably internal at this stage.

Because the Bars, [ not spokes ], are all individually connected i can use whatever configuration is necessary, Or i can simply remove 1 Bar, and evenly space the rest before epoxying and machining.

Hopefully with feedback from Primaries included i can control the current enough, and won't have to commutate at 1700 Hz .

If not, no big deal, will just rewind with different wire with more turns, maybe even wind it on edge, like Doug, remembering i am after a DC final output, so don't need specific frequency, just the rpm that gives the best induction and works best.

If all else fails, mounted on a pole in the garden, would have an aesthetic attraction.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Part G

Yes i am well ware of what was involved and what you are trying to accomplish, i was just messin with ya.

ya, i laughed at the 1700 hz thing to, must be living in la la land. maybe he will buy it as a head dress for attracting aliens. simulator aliens.

keep up the Good work.

MM
                    Last edited by marathonman; 02-12-2017, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Looking good there Cornboy!

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                        Looking good there Cornboy!
                        Thanks old friend, why don't you pull up some wire and a comfy stool and join in ?.

I am sure your building skills, and understanding of electricals would be most welcome here.

All The Best, Cornboy.

Comment

• Just too much on the go. I am working on a couple of electrical projects, that big old blue machine, I started long ago. But you never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                            Just too much on the go. I am working on a couple of electrical projects, that big old blue machine, I started long ago. But you never know.
                            Ok, understand, maybe we will have something to show soon that will tempt you.

Cornboy.

Comment

• Cornboy, your craftsmanship is admirable!

@all
                              Over the weekend I performed some testing of my little setup. Input is provided with a 12VDC car battery now, which eliminated the oscillating input I had with the battery charger as the input source.

The generator windings are on a split toroid, giving four individual core segments, and the field orientation is N-N and S-S with 1 output coil in between each pole pair

G resistance is a double toroid with 48 turns of #12 solid wire, 8 taps.
                              Brush RPM is 3600.

Using analog meters the best results were 3 volt 6 amp DC input with 5 volt 2.75 amp rectified output. Output coils were in parallel.

18 watts in, 13.75 watts out.

I also tested higher voltage and amperage input which gave a corresponding increase in the output, but the in/out ratio remained the same.

Reconfiguring the 4 layer field windings into two layers of Tesla style coils, with the end of one winding connected to the beginning of the next winding gave poorer results as did connecting all 4 layers as one continuous coil.

Just for the heck of it I wound 8 turns of #12 stranded on one output coil. This gave 0.3V, 3.1A by itself. Shorting that coil caused the input to drop from 3V to 2V and the input amps to increase to a little over 7A.

There are still a couple of things to try but if they don't pan out I will mark this build as another fail.

Regards,
                              Cadman

Comment

• Part G

So what your saying is you are using two toroids for part G or your primary and secondaries are on a toroid. or both.???

I have not tried an S S set up but according to Doug it will not work because of the lack of pressure between them. i know what buforn said in the patents but Figuera did not and Figuera was the Genius behind the whole device.

seams you are to quick to quit but that is your prerogative. it seams everyone has slight differences that are not working and we need to be on the same page as a team. people are flying from left field to right field and there seams to be a slight lack of unity but i can not control that nor do i want to. your decision.

I myself will not ever stop until i have a working device plain and simple.

good luck my friend,

MM

Comment

Working...
                                X