BEMF current reversal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New circuit.

Here's an idea; Why not marry Igor's circuit to Woopyjumps? Instead of running Igor's diametric spinner BEMF back to the battery through an LED, why not use it to energize a Hi-voltage seconday pulse coil, doubling the power to the spinner? The diode would need to be positioned on the end of the seconday coil connecting to the positive pole of the battery.

Woopyjump's rotor is monopole, and the power coil's not double pole reversing due to Faraday's law of induction like Igor's. So we should get to scrap Woopyjump's capacitor modifying Igor's setup!

Since Igor's only using one coil of a bifilar, it may work simply by sending the BEMF pulse into the second of the two bifilar windings. There's a chance the charge may make it back into the battery! It may take two reverse biased diodes, one on each end of the secondary. Possible OU.
    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-18-2016, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Tesla switch.

Woopyjump's circuit appears to run the seconday spike back to ground through the primary winding judging from the schematic, wasting the pulse.

Igor's BEMF pulse returns to the positive pole of the run battery through the LED.

A Hi-voltage seconday utilizing the backspike from Igor's diametric spinner circuit, should double reverse and run back to the positive battery pole the same way. The voltage will be higher on the return from the secondary then the input voltage was to the primary.

A DPDT Tesla switch with a battery bank in series could handle the higher voltage from the secondary backspike return, then switch to parallel for a low voltage Hi-amp primary pulse.

Combining Igor's positive ground with Woopyjump's Hi-voltage seconday of fine wire and many turns. along with the battery bank in series and the Tesla switch should deliver an COP>1 output. We could add some Reed switch circuit shorting output coils for good measure!
      Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-26-2017, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Ufo propu engine, closed loop

We can use the oscilloscope to examine the waveforms. The Fung wheel was used in the above example.

Normally the BEMF can be seen as a large negative voltage at the leading edge of the pulse. The current will be positive. The result will be negative power. A 5V DC input can cause a -580V spike for 1-2ms.

The same result can be obtained with straight line repulsion.

But if the switch is pulsed at the wrong time, the waveforms may show different results.

I interpret the negative energy as lead-out energy.
        Attached Files

Comment

Newman motor

@ltseung888,

Thanks for the input. Too bad we can't get high quality scope shots like yours from Igor's "Reed Switch Spinner ll".

I included a schematic below of Joeseph Newman's motor, because he uses a two pole N S magnet like Igor. Newman claimed "Overunity" based on collection of BEMF and was consequently denied a patent.

Newman had to argue about the direction of backspike current from his motor long and hard for years which he maintained was a reverse current due to "Lenz and Faraday" laws resulting from the inductive effect of his spinning bi-polar magnet on the coil's pole shift:

Quote from Joe:

"This is a deliberate LIE! It has been taught in basic electromagnetic engineering textbooks for years: "Physically, this SIMPLY MEANS that the energy contained in the magnetic field, when it is built up by current flow in one direction, IS RETURNED by the COLLAPSING magnetic field when the DIRECTION OF CURRENT FLOW reverses." and "It is evident that NO NET OR REAL POWER IS CONSUMED ...."
          Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-26-2017, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Insult

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
            @bistander,

You're another example of someone who acts like they have special knowledge; then when challenged to support their positions, turns to degrading insults to cover their ignorance.
            I consider this an insult. All I did was suggest that you increase your education and knowledge on the topic. And yes, that special knowledge I may have came from education and experience.

I was doing some recreational reading today and came across this quote from Eric Dollard posted by T-Rex:
            On the other end in the E.G. Forum, the worst, is the sodomizer of sheep, his credo, "I don't know anything, so you don't either."
            BTW,
            The Newman diagram is a joke and so is Joe's quote. Get off your ass and get a few cheap instruments and a few common parts. Run the tests. You'll see the truth. I've done it, years ago. Confirmed it a thousand times since.

bi

Comment

@ltseung888,

Thanks for the input. Too bad we can't get high quality scope shots like yours from Igor's "Reed Switch Spinner ll".

I included a schematic below of Joeseph Newman's motor, because he uses a two pole N S magnet like Igor. Newman claimed "Overunity" based on collection of BEMF and was consequently denied a patent.

Newman had to argue about the direction of backspike current from his motor long and hard for years which he maintained was a reverse current due to "Lenz and Faraday" laws resulting from the inductive effect of his spinning bi-polar magnet on the coil's pole shift:

Quote from Joe:

"This is a deliberate LIE! It has been taught in basic electromagnetic engineering textbooks for years: "Physically, this SIMPLY MEANS that the energy contained in the magnetic field, when it is built up by current flow in one direction, IS RETURNED by the COLLAPSIThe oscilloscope NG magnetic field when the DIRECTION OF CURRENT FLOW reverses." and "It is evident that NO NET OR REAL POWER IS CONSUMED ...."
              The oscilloscope is a necessary tool in the research and development of electrical energy. Without it, we cannot see the waveforms. Without the waveforms, we cannot find out what is going on with all the rapid changes.

Joseph Newman should use the oscilloscope...

Other researchers should use oscilloscopes too. Many Chinese made versions now cause less than USD150.

Comment

@ltseung888,

Quote from Joe:

"This is a deliberate LIE! It has been taught in basic electromagnetic engineering textbooks for years: "Physically, this SIMPLY MEANS that the energy contained in the magnetic field, when it is built up by current flow in one direction, IS RETURNED by the COLLAPSING magnetic field when the DIRECTION OF CURRENT FLOW reverses." and "It is evident that NO NET OR REAL POWER IS CONSUMED ...."
                It is evident from the oscilloscope waveforms that a short spike of negative voltage can be produced in the coil and magnet repulsion case. The current (voltage across a one ohm resistor conncted in series) can be seen as positive.

Electrical Power = Voltage x Current at that instant. Thus we get Negative Power. That negative power over the time of the spike gives Negative Energy.

The attached waveform was an expanded section of the spike showing negative voltage and positive current.

The interpretation of this negative energy is the essence of any overunity invention.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by ltseung888; 07-18-2016, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Negative power.

@Itsung888,

Here's Igor's "Reed Switch Spinner ll" once again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWvI7T7h3tk

In your opinion; Would it be correct to classify the back spike power running through Igor's reverse biased LED into the positive pole of the battery as "Negative Energy" in the above video?

Comment

bistander insult.

@bistander,

You've done nothing to help explain what's realy going on in Igor's "Reed Switch Spinner ll" video. All you've done is state that Igor has built his circuit incorrectly and that I need an elementary text book. I'm the one supplying a coherent explanation. Both Shiitfa and Milehigher deliver the same kind of demeaning advice. The three of you are nothing but condescending know-it-all "Eggheads" who like to treat people cheap. In addition to insulting Igor, you 're calling Joe Newman a joke! Who are you?
                    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-19-2016, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Lenz's law.

We need to apply Lenz's law to fully understand the reverse current direction in Igor's video.

Lenz’s law:

An induced EMF, always gives rise to a current whose magnetic field opposes the original change in magnetic flux.
                      Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-19-2016, 12:10 AM.

Comment

igor is running the bemf through the diode, its a pos spike ran into the pos post, thats why the circuit is so efficient.
                        What gets me is the spike should be neg, wished he had used a regular diode before the led, I have some led's that light up reversed bias.
                        The spinning magnet is affecting the circuit as well, Im sure the circuit isnt behaving as a normal pulsed circuit would.
                        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                          igor is running the bemf through the diode, its a pos spike ran into the pos post, thats why the circuit is so efficient.
                          What gets me is the spike should be neg, wished he had used a regular diode before the led, I have some led's that light up reversed bias.
                          The spinning magnet is affecting the circuit as well, Im sure the circuit isnt behaving as a normal pulsed circuit would.
                          @Dave45,

I asked bistander what would happen if we replaced the Reed switch with a blade switch, kept the LED reverse biased, removed the magnet, then manually broke the circuit by opening the blade switch after charging the inductor.

This is simple enough for me to set up and try on my own, but I would imagine the LED would blink. Bistander told me I didn't know the first thing about electronics and needed to return to kindergarten when I questioned him about his view.

Comment

Yea best not to get into pissing contests with forum members, just study the circuits.
                            Seems most are here trying to prove how smart they are.

I believe that eddy currents cause the bemf created when a magnetic field collapses, but thats just my opinion, I try to study the mechanics involved.
                            Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

@Itsung888,

Here's Igor's "Reed Switch Spinner ll" once again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWvI7T7h3tk

In your opinion; Would it be correct to classify the back spike power running through Igor's reverse biased LED into the positive pole of the battery as "Negative Energy" in the above video?

Before I made that judgement, I would do the following:

1. Place a one ohm resistor next to the battery to show the current waveform. Assume that is connected to the connections of Channel 1.

2. Place the Channel 2 connections of the oscilloscope across the diode /LED to show the voltage waveform. Make sure the common of Channel 1 and 2 are properly connected.

3. The scope will be able to show simultaneously the Current and Voltage Waveforms. Display both channel 1 and 2.

4. If some portions of the waveform show positive current and negative voltage or vice versa, I would say that such portions show negative energy.

5. There may be additional information such as spikes that are non-uniform from the waveforms. The shape and magnitude of the spikes will also be useful.
                              Last edited by ltseung888; 07-19-2016, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Newman back spike.

This video shows a schematic of a charged inductor sending reversed polarity power back to a source battery after the circuit's broken at the negative battery pole:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48_WG8Drm34

Is there anything wrong with kdaveem's simple explanation? He says he "Puts positive in one way and when he disconnects it, negative comes back out".
                                Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-21-2016, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X