Ere many generations pass...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Slick,
    I hope that seed will sprout. To increase our chances we should water it with lots of exposure and I understand that is being worked on.

Here is a picture of early experiments in this field. In the middle is a very small top-load of a coil producing 500-520 KV. This discharges to the right in thin blueish streams onto a ring surrounding the top-load. This ring consequently discharges to a ground wire on the left.
    You will notice that this second discharge is fat and bright white indicating a high current, while the first discharge appears to have much less current.
    So somehow charge must have been added.

Ernst.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
      So somehow charge must have been added.
      Anesthetic

A-ether

Al

Comment

Web000x,
        I think that more recent observations of lightning, including the work of Tom Warner, have provided sufficient proof that Steinmetz's assumption in this particular case was not true.

aljhoa,
        I do not understand the relevance of the first video, nor of the name you added to it.
        I have seen much of Tom's work, it is very useful for lightning research and very fascinating to watch even if you're not a researcher.

Ernst.

Comment

Just stumbled across an interesting tidbit about aquifers being under the Wardenclyffe tower as well as under the great pyramid of Egypt which was said to be an electrical generator - this video discusses some of this:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrT82n4rhaU

for what is might be worth
          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrT82n4rhaU

for what is might be worth
            Yes, that is what I meant with the many theories....
            Good points in this video:
            - we did not evolve in a linear way from primitive to more advanced.
            In my opinion our current society was born in Rome (baby), grew up during the middle ages (toddler), became a young teenager around 1700 and is now in puberty; a rather volatile age.
            Since our society does not have any parental guidance we are bound for another rather painful mistake before reaching a more mature situation.
            - there were advanced civilizations in the past, but they have disappeared. Could it be that their advanced parents invented x-boxes and that the youth lost interest in anything else. Then when the batteries were empty, all that remained was stupidity. We see a similar process today where people openly admit they believe in a flat world.
            Bad points:
            - granite is an excellent conductor. Not really! Copper, which was also widely used would have been hundreds of times better. Why then turn to granite for a conductor?
            - granite is slightly radioactive which helps to ionize the air. I think the number of ionized air atoms near a 1 Kg granite stone can be counted on the fingers of 1 hand. If ionization was required, surely they must have had better options.
            - comparing the aquafer to that on Long Island. These structures (pyramid and tower) are also both build on Earth and extend into the atmosphere. So does the Eiffel tower, which is also near a river and has nothing to do with power generation. The main reason for Tesla to build at Long Island was that that was the most logical place for transatlantic communication.
            Tesla did not plan on using electricity generated by the aquafer, there is no such statement or even hint by Tesla. Tesla used a 200 KW generator that was installed in the accompanying building. (and very well documented)
            - comparing the pyramids to Tesla's wireless system is a giant leap of imagination. Based on absolutely no evidence whatsoever. The images shown, of what could be an electric lamp, also show a cable connected to it at the bottom.
            - the mention that Tesla was successful in transmission of sound and images at Wardenclyffe is not based on any historical fact.
            - that the pyramids still produce electricity which can be seen as sparks jumping from a metal ball held at the top, is disproven by the image at 7:29 showing sharp metal points at the top of the pyramid without a trace of electrical sparks.
            - that the stone chest in the kings chamber would have held the arc of covenant is a ridiculous conjecture. If you really study the pyramids, you would find that they were build more than 10,000 years ago and that was before there was an arc of covenant. That this arc was a super conductor is an equally ridiculous conjecture based on no fact whatsoever, and so is the mention of that this chest needed a super conductor to make the whole system work.

I am not going to discus this any further. The whole point of my work was to steer away from conjectures and look at facts. That is what the 66 pages are intended to show.
            One can disagree with some of my interpretations, but no one can deny that my work is based on the work of Tesla and that my interpretation makes perfect sense all throughout Tesla's work.

Ernst.
            Last edited by Ernst; 07-01-2016, 10:29 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

I agree there were some things that didn't sound quite right in there but mostly put it up as a question about whether the aquifer might have an effect on the function of this. Yes I caught that about granite being a conductor too - LOL. I think you have clarified everything
              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

A facebook ad campaign of about $20 will get you in from of a few 100 thousand people.
                Stew Art Media

Comment

Thanks Jimboot. Unfortunately (in this case) I am not into facebook. I do not trust such media. I could of course set up an all-fake account (isn't that what everybody else is doing? ) but.... well.... perhaps, if all else fails.

Someone mentioned Chernetskii in a comment to one of my video's and googling that name I found that he might have been on the same track. He only tries to explain everything with 'known physics' and is unaware of the 'charge temperature' as I mentioned here earlier.
                  I think that without this temperature effect it will be impossible to arrive at a complete working model that describes these effects.
                  I can not find much of Chernetskii's original work, though....

Ernst.

Comment

That Chernetsky ?

A.V. Chernetskii -- Self-Generating Discharge Plasma
                    Chernetsky's Plasma Generator - Nu Energy â„¢ Research Archive

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                      Thanks Jimboot. Unfortunately (in this case) I am not into facebook. I do not trust such media. I could of course set up an all-fake account (isn't that what everybody else is doing? ) but.... well.... perhaps, if all else fails.

Ernst.
                      You are smart not to trust Facebook.. unless you are a customer. THe bulk of ppl on it are not customers. They are the product. Anyway if you need a hand let me know. The powerful/creepiness of FB is the awesome demographic targeting. It's scary creepy good for getting a message in front of the right people.
                      Stew Art Media

Comment

@bogus,
                        Yes, that one.

@Jimboot,
                        I sent you a PM.

Ernst.

Comment

Maybe just find someone that looks like they have some interest in Tesla or energy and ask them to put up your video link on FB ? I don't do FB either so not sure if that would work - just a thought.

Comment

Newsletter announcement

Ernst,

I have some newsletters queued up so after 1pm pacific time on Tuesday the 5th, you will see a spike in traffic to your video. The video is embedded in my blog and that doesn't always give an accurate view count on your youtube video, so there will be way more people watching it than you can monitor in your youtube stats.

Also, this thread will get more traffic and many people will download your document from Google Drive.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

ewiz, dR-Green has put it on the Tesla Society UK group page on FB. 12K people who 'look like they are interested in Tesla'. That got me about 70 views + about 30 for my other video's.
                              The good thing is that apart from Africa and South America, I have at least 1 view in almost every country. The bad thing is that the total number of views has not crossed the 500 line, yet.
                              But I am sure Aaron will change that.

Ernst.

Comment

OK, I told you the key is that electricity is caused by a gaseous medium.
                                Here is a demonstration of something very similar but with air instead of electricity.

(with electricity it is more interesting and more complex, but still, this demo would help understanding one of the principles)

Ernst.

Comment

Working...
                                X