Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More specific about the claim

Ernst
    For perspective , can you specify what it is you will do on the stage ?

In show Biz they call that "setting the stage" .

Thx

Chet
    Last edited by RAMSET; 06-16-2016, 10:47 AM.
    If you want to Change the world
    BE that change !!

Comment

RAMSET,

Tesla claims to have found a new source for electrical energy and there are many people with different theories. So far none of these can provide power at industrial levels.
      Tesla says he had worked for the future, but as far as most people see he has taken his greatest discoveries with him to his grave.
      So there must be something in his work that we have overlooked, namely the key to his discoveries.
      This is what I have found and what I want to share with everyone.
      Once you know this you will read his work new eyes and you will understand what he is saying. You will understand how you can connect our machines to the wheelwork of nature, you will understand what a Magnifying Transmitter is, you will understand how the Death Ray works, his self acting engine etc. and you will read all of this in his own words, not mine.
      The video will show the overall process of the TMT and how it connects to the wheelwork of nature (but the full explanation and the key is in a 65 page document).
      I wanted to make a second video about this key, but what I have got so far is horrible. I may leave that to other more creative minds.

It is much like Bill Beaty says at the bottom of his list of lost discoveries; one discovery from which all the above sprout.

Does that answer your question?

Ernst.

BTW. it also gives a clue about his theory of gravity, but I do not see a full explanation. I still have some questions about his flivver.

Comment

The Keys to the city

Ernst

Answer the question ?

It begs a hundred more....:}

I honestly have no Doubt you will get to your View Quota , seeing a Device which connects our machines to the wheel work of nature will fill the house !!

respectfully
        Chet K
        Last edited by RAMSET; 06-16-2016, 12:38 PM.
        BE that change !!

Comment

Forgot to mention?

The key of it all is just one small fact which is indeed easily overlooked, but Tesla mentions it very specifically. (and still it is overlooked )
          Knowing this key will help you decipher the TMT, bus as I said before it still took me a few years. That is why I will provide both this key and a full explanation of the TMT.
          These two together will change the landscape of electrical science permanently.

Asked whether the sudden introduction of his principle would upset the present economic system, Dr. Tesla replied, "It is badly upset already."

Ernst.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
            RAMSET,

Tesla claims to have found a new source for electrical energy and there are many people with different theories. So far none of these can provide power at industrial levels.
            Tesla says he had worked for the future, but as far as most people see he has taken his greatest discoveries with him to his grave.
            So there must be something in his work that we have overlooked, namely the key to his discoveries.
            This is what I have found and what I want to share with everyone.
            Once you know this you will read his work new eyes and you will understand what he is saying. You will understand how you can connect our machines to the wheelwork of nature, you will understand what a Magnifying Transmitter is, you will understand how the Death Ray works, his self acting engine etc. and you will read all of this in his own words, not mine.
            The video will show the overall process of the TMT and how it connects to the wheelwork of nature (but the full explanation and the key is in a 65 page document).
            I wanted to make a second video about this key, but what I have got so far is horrible. I may leave that to other more creative minds.

It is much like Bill Beaty says at the bottom of his list of lost discoveries; one discovery from which all the above sprout.

Does that answer your question?

Ernst.

BTW. it also gives a clue about his theory of gravity, but I do not see a full explanation. I still have some questions about his flivver.
            Ernst,

Honestly, I do wish you the best on your disclosure, no matter of our discrepancies in the past...I actually don't store hard feelings about any arguments on this Forum, no matter what...

But I have a question...on your statement from above:

...you will understand how the Death Ray works...
            In order to understand how the TMT works or how to connect our machines to the wheelwork of nature...

Is it necessary to disclose the Death Ray details on how it works?

I am pretty sure you understand that doing so will set you automatically in a red target list that Any Country National Security Dept could use against you?

And it could possibly spread into a Global Security Issue...no matter of your location?

Anyways, you are all grown up...and am pretty sure you know what you are doing...

On a last opinion about your disclosure...hurry up and do it as fast as you could...because once I do my full disclosure, based on Ken Wheeler's Theory...there would not be any need to transmit Electricity anywhere...just because energy could be created (sorry, generated...) anywhere on this Planet, very easy, very lightweight, very cheap...and very compact. So, anywhere there could be a Generator...absolutely anywhere...

Good Luck

Ufopolitics

EDIT: I highly recommend a book..."Ghost Dancer" by John Case...is fiction...but very interesting, and it is about the Death Ray and Tesla's work...
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-17-2016, 01:40 AM.
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

In an article,
              "Man's Greatest Achievement",
              Tesla outlined his Dynamic Theory of Gravity in poetic form :

* That the luminiferous ether fills all space

* That the ether is acted upon by the life-giving creative force

* That the ether is thrown into "infinitesimal whirls" ("micro helices") at near the speed of light, becoming ponderable matter

* That when the force subsides and motion ceases, matter reverts to the ether (a form of "atomic decay")

That man can harness these processes, to:

-Precipitate matter from the ether
              -Create whatever he wants with the matter and energy derived
              -Alter the earth's size
              -Control earth's seasons (weather control)
              -Guide earth's path through the Universe, like a space ship
              -Cause the collisions of planets to produce new suns and stars, heat, and light
              -Originate and develop life in infinite forms

Summation of Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity

Al

Comment

Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                In an article,
                "Man's Greatest Achievement",
                Tesla outlined his Dynamic Theory of Gravity in poetic form :

* That the luminiferous ether fills all space

* That the ether is acted upon by the life-giving creative force

* That the ether is thrown into "infinitesimal whirls" ("micro helices") at near the speed of light, becoming ponderable matter

* That when the force subsides and motion ceases, matter reverts to the ether (a form of "atomic decay")

That man can harness these processes, to:

-Precipitate matter from the ether
                -Create whatever he wants with the matter and energy derived
                -Alter the earth's size
                -Control earth's seasons (weather control)
                -Guide earth's path through the Universe, like a space ship
                -Cause the collisions of planets to produce new suns and stars, heat, and light
                -Originate and develop life in infinite forms

Summation of Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity
                Al
                The words you quote do not explain much. For example: How do you derive Newtons equations from that?
                The page you refer to is better, but although it looks good at first glance, it is impossible to derive a working model from it. It is full with contradictions and he mentions a few "facts" that I find hard to swallow. (the Earth's rapidly changing potential???)
                If gravity was produced by an ether wind blowing down on Earth from all directions, then where does all this wind go? As the Earth is moving through this ether at very high speed, then at one side (front) of the Earth gravity should be stronger than on the other (back).
                He does not make clear distinction between his own words and Tesla's, nor does he always mention sources. That is a pity because I have read most of these statements before and I would like to know is it because I have read William Lyne before or is it because these are quotes of Tesla?
                With Tesla you always should read the exact quote, not some interpretation, because that interpretation is often biased, and as Tesla may have put a second (hidden) meaning in it, that would certainly get damaged by the interpretation.
                His remarks on ether are good. I just added this to my blog, which you will also find in my 65 page Tesla Code document.
                It is essential to understand Tesla's view on this.

Ernst.

Comment

some more stage setting

In response to various comments on the web:

The main coil in my lab produces about 1.2 MV in short pulses.
                  Is that inefficient?
                  No, not at all. You can produce this voltage with smaller coils in CW mode, but not in these very short pulses.
                  Then why short pulses?
                  Because I want to rule out many side effects, and also to see if I could find the 11.77 Hz Earth frequency (which I did). Also I can not get enough power from the grid to run in CW-mode. This last issue will be settled soon when I get my 100 KVA generator.
                  Then in CW mode I will get many MV's.
                  Do I HAVE a machine to derive power from the wheelwork of nature?
                  I have, but due to measurement complications I have no definite proof (yet).
                  Then what is this thread about?
                  This thread is about the KEY to understanding Tesla's work. There are so many theories and everyone is convinced that his theory is the right one. There are so many "secret of Tesla"-s going round! What I will show you is that the secret was staring you in the face all this time. I will show you what you have missed in Tesla's work and with that little extra knowledge you will understand every detail of it.
                  You will understand what Tesla was doing between 1888 and 1901 and why.
                  You will understand how the magnifying transmitter, and the self-acting engine, and his new method for producing iron, and his discovery about a new energy source that he mentions in the 1930's are all the same thing and you will read ALL of this in Tesla's own words.
                  So it is not MY theory or just another theory, I will show you Tesla's theory in a way that will end all uncertainty.
                  There are a number of experiments anyone can do to proof that it will work.
                  But then, nature shows every day, every hour that it does work, so why would you need to prove anything?

As I have said before, to rebuild Wardenclyffe is (at this time) beyond any of us mainly for financial reasons. I hope this will change, but that would require some extremely wealthy person(s) to step forward. But, if my interpretation of phenomena that I have seen is correct, then it should be possible to tap this energy source with equipment that is within our reach. Due to my MOSFET/IGBT incompatibility I have not yet explored this option but yesterday I found a way around this, so I am going to explore this too.
                  That will take a month or so, but you may get there first....

What did I tell you in my last post here?
                  That according to Tesla electrical effects are caused by a gaseous medium.
                  Is that my theory?
                  Nope, plenty of quotes there.
                  Congratulations, you are now holding the key. You just don't know it yet.
                  If electricity is (like) a gas, then what law should apply?

Now read "the problem of increasing human energy" starting at "a departure from known methods". (page 312 in my copy)

Ring a bell?

The video will be up in a few days, I must give some time to my assassin(s)
                  The video will show the entire process of the TMT but the explanation is incomplete.
                  (but you now have the key)

Ernst.

Comment

"Super Fluid Pressure Gradient"

Cosmic Background Radiation and ‘ether-drift’ experiments
                    M. Consoli 1, A. Pluchino 2,1, A. Rapisarda 2,1
                    1 INFN, Sezione di Catania - Via S. Sofia 64, I-95123 Catania, Italy
                    2 Dipartimento di Fisica e Astronomia, Universit`a di Catania - Via S. Sofia 64, I-95123 Catania, Italy

Abstract. - ‘Ether-drift’ experiments have played a crucial role for the origin of relativity. Though, a recent re-analysis shows that those original measurements where light was still propagating in gaseous systems, differently from the modern experiments in vacuum and in solid dielectrics, indicate a small universal anisotropy which is naturally interpreted in terms of a nonlocal thermal gradient. We argue that this could possibly be the effect, on weakly bound gaseous matter, of the temperature gradient due to the Earth’s motion within the Cosmic Background Radiation (CBR). Therefore, a check with modern laser interferometers is needed to reproduce the conditions of those early measurements with today’s much greater accuracy. We emphasize that an unambiguous confirmation of our interpretation would have far reaching consequences. For instance, it would also imply that all physical systems on the moving Earth are exposed to a tiny energy flow, an effect that, in principle, could induce forms of self-organization in matter.

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1601.06518v1.pdf

Al

Comment

Thanks for the link, Al. I will need some time to digest that paper, but it looks good.
                      It seems (at first glance) as a rather feeble effect, that they describe. Not enough to satisfy our energy needs. Some things are mentioned there that may require a different explanation, different from the currently accepted view.
                      - CBR is supposed to be the remains of the Big Bang. There never was a Big Bang because such a thing is entirely impossible and is even conflicting with other accepted theories. So to find remains of something that did never happen does not fall in the category "logical reasoning". The CBR is what Tesla calls secondary cosmic rays a very simple and logical explanation that should win the Occam's Razor prize anytime.
                      - The other illusion that we should awaken from is that of Relativity. Einsteins dream should end. Here is how. The theory of R is based on the pinciple of R that says there is no experiment that can differentiate between a moving and a stationary frame of reference.
                      Well... there is actually.
                      If I put two equal charges on the table they repel and want to move in opposite directions.
                      If those two charges were to move in the same direction with the same velocity they would produce magnetic fields. If the velocity is high enough these charges will attract and thus show a tendency to move towards eachother. Now some may argue that an electric field translates to a magnetic one through the Lorentz transformation. Fair enough, then show me a magnet where none of the field lines pass through the magnet as in the case of the moving charge.Until someone shows me such a magnet we can suspend this theory of relativity.
                      But we're drifting off topic....

When I went to high school I was told there were a number of people who had derived some gas-law. These were then all combined into the "Universal Gas Law". When I google for universal gas law it seems to have disappeared, it is called "Ideal Gas Law" now;
                      Pressure times volume equals number of molecules times the Boltzman constant times temperature. In electricity we could compare voltage to pressure, capacitance to volume and charge as a measure of quantity. Now where is the temperature?
                      The thing is, it is so constant that we did not realize it was actually there. Thermal conductance in the case of electricity happens so fast that it is difficult to notice the role it plays, unless of course you can create very abrupt changes. In transients there are many effects that are still not fully understood. As is in lightning, Natures prime example of vast transients.
                      If you read the Feynman lectures on atmospheric electricity, you will read:
                      - cosmic rays charge the ionosphere with a positive charge
                      - through our atmosphere the Earth "leaks" 1800 A (negative charges) to the ionosphere
                      - lightning replenishes this loss of negative charge
                      Sounds good? There is a small problem though, because lightning takes place in the lower 10 Km's and the ionosphere is at 70 Km's. So what brings the negative charge from the ionosphere against the electric field down to the thunderclouds?
                      If Feynman is right, then the Earth loses 1.8 KC every second which should result in a rise of the Earth's potential of about 1.2MV per hour.
                      This is clearly not the case.

More tomorrow.

Ernst.
                      Last edited by Ernst; 06-20-2016, 04:45 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Earth is small iron ball "is this energy statc or dynamic" keyb dying

Comment

According to PV=NkT increasing the temperature has the same effect as adding charge. But I am not talking about the temperature that one feels, I am talking about the average kinetic energy of the electrons. If there are more electrons, the pressure rises, but if those electrons were to move more violently the pressure rises also. It is a very obvious concept.
                          Can we measure this temperature?
                          Not directly, but we can make changes visible with an IR-thermometer.
                          Measure the temperature of a Tesla coil with an IR-themometer and you will see a rise when it is switched on (electricity compresses) and a drop when switching it off.
                          And no, it is not RF-induced malfunction, because the effects are very consistent.

Primary Cosmic Rays (PCR) are very penetrative and most will pass through miles of matter unhindered. So an antenna to receive this energy needs to be huge in order to absorb an appreciable amount of energy. So we use the largest antenne that we have access to; the Earth. The Earth is negative with respect to the ionosphere, but not because a surplus of electrons, it is because the electrons are moving more violently because of the PCR, in other words; their temperature is higher. So the Earth-Ionosphere potential is not caused by a difference in charge, but in charge-temperature which has the same outside effect.
                          The 1800A we see flowing through our atmosphere is likewise not a movement of charge but a thermal conductance that we interpret in the same way. The Earth does not lose charge, that would be ridiculous. The cosmic rays do not charge the ionosphere, they heat the Earth. And they heat the Earth to a temperature determined by the intensity of the rays and the properties of the Earth (think of size, mass etc). Therefore this heat is a virtually unlimited source of energy.

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter (= self acting engine) is designed to tap this heat energy.

The video will be up in a few hours, I hope you will all spread the word.
                          I will link a document with ALL details in the description of the video (w.o. waiting for 10K views) I count on your help.

Ernst.
                          Last edited by Ernst; 06-21-2016, 01:15 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

absolutely

Ernst
                            Your an amazing fellow ,and I know that you have many on the edge of their seats.
                            honestly the scale and quality of your work [Videos] leaves most in disbelief .

very impressive indeed.

the least we can do is pull out all the stops on getting out the word.

Respectfully
                            Chet
                            BE that change !!

Comment

This heat is secondary effect.

Comment

The video.
                                With the doc-link in the description.

Again, the explanation in the video is incomplete, but together with what I have written here and in the document (which are >90% Tesla's own words) I hope the idea will get across.

Please spread the word far & wide.

Any questions, ask them here. (after you have read the document, which I agree may not be very readable due to the fact that it was a working document in which I collected all thoughts and later removed those that did not match.)
                                If someone with artistic inspirations wants to make a better/clearer/more complete video, feel free to do so, but please make a reference to me. There are more than 20K hours of work in there.

Thanks Ramset

Ernst.

Comment

Working...
                                X