Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress indeed

BroDude,
    Looks like you are ready for power making all over the place!!!

I like the bearing mounts. They will be a plus to hold the axle in place. I'm using threaded rod and it is off balance with much shaking. It may just be my rotor.

At least you are to this point in the build. Will you construct from wood or plexiglass of some type? Plexiglass or acrylic. So many different types to use.

Trying to design a good "testing" unit has been my goal. Hoping yours will produce good energy and knowledge for future replicating.

Thanks for being a part of this process.

wantomake

Comment

• Yes I am still at it, got to use my winding machine ya know?

I watched Thane and I watch Dave. I wanted to listen in on everyone
      like the cores being to hot if iron is used. This one is so small on the
      magnet and cores are c shaped or actually square with a chip out of
      them. This changes some things with the reduction of copper winding
      mass concerning regulation when devices are connected at random.

My goal is different, my goal is not to successfully power all kinds of
      random devices but rather keep the drive PMM below 2 amps or 3 max.

As we should all recall by now it has been stressed that the huge rotors
      require the my1020 frame and will burn up as well if measures are not
      found to deal with multi gen coil cogging or lock (Magnetic Lock) that
      causes massive any draw increases on start up.

Not wanting to go up into the many thousands of dollars range for
      general testing I decided not to abandon my smaller my1016
      Matt Mod Mtr's. This keeps my price range down and lets my son also
      be a working part as the smaller stuff is less dangerous.

My cores are 3/16" thick of laminate transformer iron and the magnets
      are 10mm dia this with not drag down the drive motor like 2" magnets
      will and fry all my work. Instead I am proceeding at the lower levels
      of power drag to the drive motor.

We have been told

We have been told that the worst case for beginners is to the drive
      motor as I have also burned some up already. We're told that a beginner
      has to start with the properly wound coils so a series connection may
      cause an energy storage and delay the response to the magnetic field.

It has been shown that most every coil when engaged on a magnet
      rotor to generate current slows the drive motor down. If more coils
      are added, more current is produced and at the same time the amps
      can skyrocket in the drive motor.

In the case of properly wound coils (Non conventional) current is
      generated as the magnets pass by the core material and at the same
      time due to the delayed response does assist the rotor thereby dropping
      the current draw to the drive PMM.

As more coils are added (We have been told) the lock or magnetic
      cogging can become so server that the motor will just sit there and
      melt. Amp draws of 100 amps can be easily reached with full size battery
      banks so choices must be made to lower cogging resistance.

Getting more out than is being put in requires that
      we continue to add coils that help the drive motor and offer current
      while it runs at the proper rpm and at the same time find solutions
      that keeps the motor from going up in a puff of smoke during the
      re-starts that number in the thousands while testing.

I know it's not much but I am still at it.
      Last edited by BroMikey; 05-21-2018, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• Re read above posts and now I can add to it.

The Mod mtr using the 3 battery system gives us free mechanical
        energy under no load conditions and under light load conditions.

The trick is to design a generator head that will not over burden the
        mod mtr. and these designs actually assist the drive mod mtr so
        potential COP is infinite.

Like Dave pointed out cogging can be improved as a first step by a
        5/6 rotor magnet/core relationship. In this way we can add an odd
        number to an even number staggering the poles so magnetic lock
        does not occur all at the same time.

Comment

• I bought some USA drills and China bits that were HSS for cutting
          stainless steel. Here is what happens with the chinese dies and taps.

Never Ever again. Got screwed one to many times. The USA drills and
          taps work great. I tried to tread a tiny 1/4" pipe and the pipes will
          twist off before the Chinese dies will cut any metal, trash.

The HSS drills have a yellow tint to them so China is throwing a coating
          of yellow over the top of their zhit steel. Robbers.
          Here is a few second example of their metal.

Gonna get back to the "BASIC COIL as per TELSA" soon. C-U there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_OkoOqLDws

Comment

• Chinese crap

Our world is polluted with much cheap made crap. Especially from china. I guess Russia knows this too.

You get what you pay for.

wantomake

Comment

• Yes crap in deed and since most of the USA manufacturing companies
              who used to do more of this work right here have had to depend on
              China even as a supplier. China does produce good stuff but the dollar
              figure is not the indicator because retailer just repackage the same
              part for 5 times the price.

Dies do not cut metal either. Then the iron pipe is also in question that
              is from china which compounds the problem. In the event that you find
              a random seller of China produced iron pipe and poorly made trash metal
              dies for threading you will be Jewed-Srewed-and-tatooed trying to get
              anything done. The black iron pipe cracks and falls apart, the dies don't
              cut metal so I end up with a twisted up mess if not very careful when it
              should have been a snap job, not an arm breaker.
              [/B]
              Last edited by BroMikey; 06-06-2018, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Here are some pictures to show you my problem. Problem solved. To
                thread all of the way down such a small iron tube I need to take off
                40 thousandths with a grinder maybe. The cheap die does not make
                for sharp points at the top of threads.

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/3batterygen/thread6.jpg

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/3batterygen/thread4.jpg

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/3batterygen/thread5.jpg

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/3batterygen/thread3.jpg

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/3batterygen/thread2.jpg

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/3batterygen/thread1.jpg

Here is what my new die looks like USA Norseman. Some dies have
                gaps and open up when hitting flaws and some have more points
                like this round (On the outside) yet called HEXAGON looking at the
                inside pattern. Or maybe a misprint.

This one has 7 cutting teeth where the china die has 4

When I built the larger rotor last winter I noticed the pipe threading
                was quite hard but not this bad as those larger pipes were 3/8"

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/oEkAA...bHw/s-l300.jpg

.................................................. ...............................
                Last edited by BroMikey; 06-06-2018, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• Ferrite and epoxy typical to end up with a 70/30
                  lump of dough with each particle miles away from the next one so basically
                  very poor magnetic coupling and without reinforcement filler the epoxy will
                  shrink right up with a small amount of heat ever changing shape as
                  you experiment.

A lump of ferrite/epoxy without heat (150-200) and pressure (100lbs)
                  gives a 70/30 mix. There are a few PDF's for free energy devices that
                  make that statement, everbody knows.

30% epoxy is like placing 7 marbles in a 10" tube then split up the
                  marbles making huge spaces inbe tween around a half a marble on all
                  sides.

All composites must be pressed together squeezing out ALL of the glue
                  shown in books as BINDER. The word BINDER has a definition, like when
                  the pages of a book are fastened all together. You can not see the glue.

Also all of the composite books say that when making a ferrite and of
                  course are after a certain BH curve mixes must be made to ensure all
                  dust is equally spaced.

It's a long story but you can create the proper BH curves for your freq's
                  by using other metallic powders to get the right spaces. Epoxy does not
                  space particulate out.

I hope you get good results? How?

PS don't get mad, get even. If you get lucky next time you wont

You know what I mean. see fig. below. otherwise it is beautiful.

The red rings represent the magnetic field a dust particle might have.
                  After pressing all dust is evenly spaced with binder/filler (3%)?

It is a great looking part. Think what it could be. Well anyway look at
                  the second fig. You can see that the huge Ferrite chunks are coupling
                  to each other by way of para-magnetic dust. That mean the Ferrite dust
                  will be the distance apart like you need. You need spaces, yes but
                  non-random spaces plus the fact that the BH curve depends on the
                  coupling of Ferrite thru the fields of other metal dust that is not iron.

Can you see this yet? I know i am not as good a teacher as some.
                  The red rings should overlap and based on how much and what size
                  the particle spacing out the IRON, you get your BH curve properties.

We want the IRON spaced out a tad but still have a good magnetic
                  coupling, otherwise you will have losses. Still might be better than
                  a solid iron core. All I am saying is that improvements could be made
                  and that is all I know. Nickel Oxide would be first added then much
                  less of the other oxides (A whole list) Mircon Metals use to show the
                  listed percentages when you looked at their Toroidal cores but
                  removed them.

John B has video showing us his epoxy/composite press he used
                  for wafers of glass. He made semiconductors for years pressing
                  with a 100 tonne press? I'll have to go back and review his video's.
                  John B talked about the heat generated associated with putting
                  his composite materials under tremendous force. This is called
                  SINTERING John did all of that for decades.

Transformer iron is called grain oriented and is iron that has been
                  broken up thru the use of sand (Silicon) SI11 very well spaced
                  out iron. Key

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/3batterygen/compositecore.jpg

Many people including Dave have already pointed out that their
                  previous Ferrite cores have failed.. Why not try something better?

It's up to you now.

.................................................. .............................
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 06-08-2018, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion
                    I never said any ferrite cores I made FAILED. I know this, because I have never MADE any ferrite cores. I have USED pre-formed ferrite rods in coils MANY times, but never made any ferrite cores myself. I have made cores of steel rods, metglass, #12 shot, and metal "dust" from a machine shop, but never ferrite.

Hello Dave

I wanted to share a brief entry about composites when the shots were
                    fired threats and the same ole. I know you have data and I have some
                    also. I am not empty handed. I do my research in case someone out
                    there is getting confused. One man can't know everything even if he
                    thinks so.

Thanks for the good data and if I offer mine on your thread which I was
                    getting ready to do, it would be shot down simply because it comes
                    from me. Therefore I part ways.

As for you i always enjoy. I think if we are going to go further into
                    this data I should perhaps start another thread on composites.

It is quite a lengthy subject. I am very busy and don't think most people
                    can handle it or would mean anything to them. In other words a waste
                    of breath.

Not everything in a book is wrong such as what is written on chemistry
                    or compounds (Composites) Much can be derived. It is where I get my
                    starting point, looking at other experimenters data.

For instants let's take a look at a common everyday ordinary aerial. Let's
                    look back 40 years to the 102" whip made of glass in the 70's. I used
                    one on my car in the citizen radio neighborhood watch group.

This long flexible rod is pulled thru and ever smaller die to force it to
                    create an exothermic reaction being wett-ed out with a tiny amount
                    of epoxy resins (with hardener of course) 99 percent glass rope you
                    could tie up a pair of boots with.

After wetting this rope out and compressing it thru the diminishing hole
                    size it quickly sets up with all of the excess resins being completely
                    totally pressed out. This is why all composite processes refer to the resins
                    as wetting agents. A tiny fraction of the whole is resin.

Magnetite is iron oxide and is the only iron in a Ferrite composite.

I will see if it is worth my time to share this data. Nobody cares that
                    I am aware of. Especially not the great and powerful OZ.

But I would do anything for you. I am old and my time
                    is short so we will see what happens.
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 06-09-2018, 02:32 AM.

Comment

• Everybody knows about IRON

Screen size matters, of course so buy it screened give me a break.

Magnetite and Iron oxide molecules. Iron oxide (I, II, III)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron(III)_oxide

MAGNETITE

So what are we talking about here, does anyone know? Nope I doubt
                      it so I'll tell you anyhow. Spaces. We are talking about the difference
                      in screen size? Yes after we talk about the molecular spacing difference.

One has more oxide spacers. I doubt anyone got that. Why bother?

most people here are already over loaded.

.................................................. ....................
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 06-10-2018, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• Borosilicate

BOROSILICATE FIBER & MICROSPHERES

400 mesh

I'm not working out in the middle of a wooded area with no running water
                        this is the 21st century, buy the mesh you want and refine from there.

Buy a jack hammer if you wish, not me.

http://www.qclabequipment.com/SIEVE_CONVERSION_CHART.pdf

I have this stuff and the iron oxide and have many castings.
                        It's like talking to the wind. A calf starring at a new fence.

What's he talking about? All you see are the chandlers or the trees.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-10-2018, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• Magnetite iron oxide

MAGNETITE IRON OXIDE

This is magnetite rocks and sand same thing incredibly huge, buy a
                          grinder and jackhammer.Or you could get beyond the caveman lumps.

like putting rocks in a burlap bag and shaking it up. Or you could become
                          more sophisticated. Anything will work I guess.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-10-2018, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• Soft ferromagnetic composites

SOFT FERROMAGNETIC COMPOSITES

Here is to evolution if you are not to busy to read a 3 minute page.

Nothing more than rocks etched before fusing them together, see
                            John Bedini Video's on picking up rocks and grinding them, then
                            pressing them together to form a glass transistor for his amplifiers.

The rest of you who hate John Bedini go away and sulk he was blazing
                            this trail before you were on the fence.

Get the right mesh everything for your lump but first use solvents to clean
                            the exterior of them all at once or separately then flop in the binder. Stir
                            and press it down hard, John B showed us, where were you?

You who hate John B. go to hell with all your lies. John did his best and
                            anyone who says otherwise is a dumb dog.
                            John has some video somewhere he tells us that AS A BOY he loved rocks
                            and made a collection. He learned that rocks have magnetic qualities.
                            John B. led the way for homemade. Later he did semiconductor battery
                            composites. His video's showed how and what he used to press his
                            composites together.

Grind up powder or buy powder? I buy mine. Solvents not only clean the
                            outer surfaces of ground rock/mineral to be bound but also allows their
                            individual fields to line up and more evenly become uniformly spaced.

Solutions that etch create electrical reactions and introduce static fields
                            that make for a more reactive part in the end.

I am boring you all so I'll be quiet and leave you alone. I'm following
                            John's lead, the rest of you can go climb a tree with all your filthy hating.

You will never amount to a hill of beans or a row of peas.
                            Poison kills everything it gets on and all you can do is cut out the
                            contamination. Just like a cancer it is a bitter person.

See below refined magnetite, no gold, not random deposits that range
                            from zero to 99 percent who knows what?

This is the right way to proceed.

https://aip.scitation.org/doi/full/10.1063/1.4978402

https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB13zeNSVXXXXbiXXXXq6xXFXXXW/iron-dust-Fe99-iron-oxide-powder-core.jpg

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-10-2018, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                              Understand the principles of the 3 Battery system.
                              That is the answer. It is the wall.
                              Thanks Dave (Turion) I want to thank you for your kind regard that
                              points me ever in the right direction. I can't say I have it all down
                              perfect but I have done those beginner experiments and love the
                              principles you have related. So awesome, ground breaking, I really
                              mean that.

Recirculating energy and how to do it. Later I hope to evolve so I can use
                              the super caps being charged by Li-ion batteries for a light duty pack.
                              After my 2 gen coils kick in all I will need is a charge pack, sweet.

Step by step hardware is critical for beginners.

My generator is being worked on tonight in between postings. You have
                              always been there for me and I appreciate you. I bark and yell but deep
                              down I will always be so grateful.

I have a bundle of boosters that came and Jordan is going to use some
                              of the small stuff.

.................................................. ........................
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 06-10-2018, 07:08 AM.

Comment

• WHY MOLDS STICK

For those of us who make things custom

http://www.rexco-usa.com/why-molds-stick/

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-15-2018, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X