X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news about mack thanks Dave for all that you do. Ron

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion
      I got a couple PM's from MadMack. He is out of the hospital. He said NOT to continue with the PM motor work. He has a better design he has come up with, and will be sharing soon. You might pass that along on the other thread.
      Dave
      Jeeeesss, i am glad i haven't cast those forks yet.

Warm regards everyone, Cornboy.

Comment

• heading for somewhere....

Originally posted by kiril_kirilov View Post
        GlenWV, i dont get what are you heading to, reading your post... I would humbly advice you to write it for yourself clear I did that mistake, eager to start building something, excited of the posts in the already locked thread... It could spare you lots of time if you rethink it more. Probably first answer yourself honestly: What are you expecting?
        Greetings:

Thanks for the very good advice. I appreciate it. The 'writing it out' part is good.

I need to print a few more patents out and that part will be done.

While my ex-window motor is in the machine shop, I plan on reading, and re-reading, the material presented in this thread, Aln's material from ESF, and the material from OU.

Erfinder's videos got downloaded this evening, so I'll go over those carefully and see what can be gleaned.

Now, the ex-window motor is going to need basic field coils no matter what. I have 9 or 10 strands of #20 gauge, or 22 gauge wire that I'm going to untangle and use for those fields.

My first thought was to wind each of the field coils with one strand .....
        Then, I got to thinking about using multiple strands.....
        Then, I got to wondering about how many strands per field coil.

Using, let's say 4 strands per field coil, opens the possibility of using a couple for energy recovery.

The possibilities are endless, so if you have advice to share, I am a guy who will listen.

What I am expecting is to build a machine which I will get to know by fiddling with it. Trying a little this, and a little that, I hope to see usable output for little cost.

Then, the thing will be to grow the output while lowering the cost.

Again, I appreciate your interest.

glen

Comment

• Originally posted by GlenWV View Post
          Greetings:

Thanks for the very good advice. I appreciate it. The 'writing it out' part is good.
          Erfinder's videos got downloaded this evening, so I'll go over those carefully and see what can be gleaned.
          The possibilities are endless, so if you have advice to share, I am a guy who will listen.

What I am expecting is to build a machine which I will get to know by fiddling with it. Trying a little this, and a little that, I hope to see usable output for little cost.

Then, the thing will be to grow the output while lowering the cost.

Again, I appreciate your interest.

glen
          Hi Glenn,
          I meant to write the most important thing you expect on high level, as (just examples):
          1. Free energy generator ...
          2. Efficient motor ...
          3. Educational tool for research of ...

Going directly into a specific mechanical topology without high level targets will put you in the middle of (as you mentioned) endless possibilities and will prevent you by definition of the general target (if you have such)

About patents and Erfinder's videos - yes watch them very carefully and they could help you in definition of your main or important priorities... The patent he quoted few post above is really going to give you an answer about main priorities, although the patent itself doesn't give practical solution but just high level claims and descriptions

If the targets include the free energy generator, i would advice you to consider very carefully whether you can figure it out on your own or you will need specific support, which i am not qualified to provide you, but you know who to contact.

If your main goal is just to educate yourself without targeting a speciffic result, you can go in any direction, you feel is right (in this direction the terms are very stretchy IMO) ...

Good luck,
          Kiril
          Kiril Kirilov

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion
            I got a couple PM's from MadMack. He is out of the hospital. He said NOT to continue with the PM motor work. He has a better design he has come up with, and will be sharing soon. You might pass that along on the other thread.
            Dave
            Great news!!!
            Thanks Dave for sharing this here. I totally lost track of the subject matter here. Hope Mack gets well.

wantomake

Comment

• Tesla Correspondence Scherff 2 0146-0147-0148-0149-0150

Sorry posted in wrong thread. Thanks

Michel

P.S. This thread needs a little clean up. Too much bickering going on, the spirit of the search for the basic coil is lost in unrelated statements.

Gotoluc, great work... Many thanks for your efforts.
              erfinder, I have much respect for your achievements and contributions here and at OU but you should move on if you are done stating your position on sharing knowledge..
              Last edited by Michelinho; 01-29-2016, 06:36 PM. Reason: Posted in wrong thread of N. Tesla correspondence transcription.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

• Deleted

Thank you.
                Last edited by barbosi; 02-01-2016, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Barbosi
                  you should not assume so much about Lucs path ...
                  and possible direction, However you should know there will be no secrets
                  and you should be aware that business will not be the focus.

there is much talent involved here and many dots being connected [people dots].

Towards the same goal !

And as Erfinder is quite upset about Peeps running to the patent office [first]
                  as he went out of his way to "cut off" Romero UK the other day at Ou.com when Romero was mentioning a solid state path !!
                  with A "PATENT" fear comment .

I get it now !!

yes there are fellows that play Poker together in smoke filled rooms with these techs ,telling themselves that they can do "it"
                  get the Patent reward and so on and so on....

good luck with that fellows !!

I must add
                  these men that work for the patent have to justify all the time and money they spend to family and persons around them
                  they must hold up the "its for us and our Future" comment !
                  I get that ...its just the price here is too high for just you and your families...

I have the same problem in my life with my time and my explanation to those in my family...

a big issue I can assure you !

IMO
                  Patents are a trap

Never hand a man a stick to beat you with !!

the Patent mouse trap is always set for a true Free energy [perspective] device...

Chet K
                  Last edited by RAMSET; 01-30-2016, 02:52 PM.
                  If you want to Change the world
                  BE that change !!

Comment

• Deleted

Thank you.
                    Last edited by barbosi; 02-01-2016, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• HHMmmm
                      not even a case of I'll show you mine if you show me yours??

Just .....show me yours ...NOW ....Tick tock Tick tock ....??

Does that work for you often ?

barbosi ,it may be a language barrier ,or cultural ? or just plain "entitlement issues"
                      or a misunderstanding ??

?

what have you built that escapes the grasp of "groundhog day" ?

normally I would of course not have to ask this question however My crystal ball is in the shop ?
                      Last edited by RAMSET; 01-31-2016, 03:25 AM.
                      BE that change !!

Comment

• Deleted

Thank you.
                        Last edited by barbosi; 02-01-2016, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Soo
                          You two felt that the reason Luck showed that coil shorting Vid with acceleration was to
                          Light the way ??

Not to put it to bed ??

I thought that was made c!ear ?

You two are pointing ....it would seem.. to an enlightened path .
                          And speaking of community ?

That sounds Great !!

The floor is yours !!

Quite sincerely

Chet
                          PS
                          and barbosi if your intuition is telling you there is truly interest here

I would have to agree.
                          Last edited by RAMSET; 01-31-2016, 12:19 PM.
                          BE that change !!

Comment

• Erfinder
                            Not sure who his majesty is or many other things you are saying

It is true that the more serious amongst our group hunt in the LENR ,electrostatic ,Magnetic
                            NMR etc etc etc
                            And also the gravitational field
                            And yes .... Many EE's and scientists ....too

Not sure where you got just two...from day one it was more than two 7 years or so ago

However the ten foot pole comes out when patents are on the table
                            Peter is passionate about open source and covers all expenses to run his forum

Its Family Day here (or trying to be

This is good to do , Grievances and adjustments ...

Respectfully
                            Chet

I
                            Last edited by RAMSET; 01-31-2016, 04:07 PM.
                            BE that change !!

Comment

• Thanks

Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
                              This was posted on my youtube video and though of posting it here as it is the way I see the effect at this time.

Posted by deslomeslager 3 hours ago
                              First of all: nice build as usual! And thank you for sharing. I watched it with pleasure, and hope to see the next one soon. I think of the rod as a piece of elastic band. And the prime mover as an up-down shifting device as an analogy). The coil is the 'closed end' for the standing waves. As you move the coil you are actually shortening the piece of elastic band (or cord, perhaps it should not be elastic at all). I hope the analogy stands for a bit. What it does not explain or what is not in proportion is about the phase shift. There will be a point where the emf will help rotating the prime mover. On the other hand, if the closed end of a cord is changed in an open end, the amplitude can go to twice it's maximum value since there is a returning wave which adds up. Is this a bad comparison?

My reply:
                              I'm thinking of the core more like water. The magnet flux, like a wave on the water. The wave is first created by the magnets movement which moves through the core like a wave on water. The coil represent an obstacle to the wave. So if it's close to the beginning of the core the coil reflects the wave back to the magnet which happens to be the same pole the wave was created causing a braking effect to the magnets movement (Lenz Law). Now move the coil back far enough on the core and by the time the wave hits the coil and reflected back to the magnet, the magnet may have had enough time to rotate to the next pole (opposite) which will cause an attraction (acceleration) which is the reverse of Lenz.
                              As for why different coils cause different result is caused by the coils time constant (charge time) which will dictate on how much time it take for the wave to be reflected back the magnet.
                              Also, another variable is, If the coil is under load at the same time, this will dictate on how much of the waves force will be reflected back to the magnet, hence reducing its capability of assisting.

I would tend to think the most efficient energy transfer (using this effect) would be to adjust it so the time constant and load completely absorbs the wave and nothing is returned which will cause no lost in magnet movement and no gain.

Now, to say there are no losses to the magnets movement would not be completely correct, as we know Eddy currents in water cause losses and are also present in the core material. However, using the newest technology in thin core material will alleviate much of these losses.
                              Hope this helps. Luc

Luc,
                              I'm new to FE and do want to learn more. Therefore thanks for the great analogy and dumbing it down for me. Have been studying your YouTube vids and replicating various projects as I can. Being 61 it's hard to think of a EE degree or such. Evolving from teacher to FE hobbyists has created a solar powered shop and enthusiasm among family and friends. Trying many coil and core setups. To find any AUL will be a great experience for me. Thanks again.

Turion,
                              I went back to page #1 to get a new appreciation of your purpose for starting this thread. Would be great if the focus remained there.

wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by barbosi View Post
                                Here is the problem, the great work was done 100+ years ago and yet, we cheer our ground hog day as the dawn of a new day. We need to move on!

And speaking of moving on....

I got stuck in this thought that actually, we are not moving on.... erfinder said he would love to... He said he would share his thoughts if we could put him into position of doing so, by asking pertinent questions. (and what we are doing? we don't have pertinent questions and yet we have prefect solutions, and perfected variations of them, and so on)

I will try to ask erfinder (for any of us) a few questions, apparently futile:
                                1. What is EMF?
                                2. What is CEMF?
                                3. What is the difference between the two?
                                4. What is the common denominator of the two?

I know the communication may seem difficult, but in your first grade learning the alphabet was easier? How about addition and subtractions? Yet it was you then, and now the same person may experience the same mental driven hardness. It's the same you at a different period in time. It is ok to do some mistakes. An answer will eventually reveal a childish error, but without questioning, there will be no answers. And I'm not encouraging you to ask erfinder over and over all the questions you may have. He is a mere mortal like us. But as he suggested, in time you will dare to ask all the questions to yourselves. This is called thinking. And if I could call for a reference to my help, I would refer to THE PROBLEM OF INCREASING HUMAN ENERGY

Regards.

PS: I won't be surprised if instead of an answer, erfinder will ask back to us a question that will make each of us to put our noodles at work. Also, I won't be surprised clowns to show up. There are everywhere, look at our/your leaders.
                                Hi Barbosi,

Yes, please make us move on... from basic coil to electricity and its properties...

Wait.... What is the basic coil? (... in a motor, solenoid, generator, etc)

What are its physical properties? Core size VS diameter VS Length . (... in a motor, solenoid, generator, etc) I only saw once in an old magazine the recommended ratios as applied to a solenoid.

And what of the composition of the basic coil? wire size, length, positioning and method of winding.

Since as you want me to believe the coil is something we don't need to revisit, I beg of you to enlighten my path.

Just asking....

Take care,

Michel
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

Working...
                                X