No announcement yet.

Oscillating Reed Switch Pulse Motor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akula's "Hendershot" 90 degree phase shift scope shots.

This is a bit longer video with the 90 degree phase shift on a scope shot; Also we get a close up of the oscillating inductor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmYfcgvf6Jc&t=0s
    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 11-07-2016, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Quadruture oscillator.

After taking a closer look at Akula's "Hendershot" oscillator and doing some research, I realized that he's running some kind of "Quaduture Oscillator" with two inductors and two capacitors, like the ones in the schematics below: Not a simple Hartley or Colpitts. The cross capacitor transistorized design on the right is capable of generating frequency oscillations in the Gigahertz range:

I E-mailed Akula and asked him to sell me one of his "Hendershot's".
      Last edited by Allen Burgess; 12-28-2017, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Carbon Rod and Tin Antenna.

Carbon rod has a Larmor "flip Frequency" of 100.580 Mhz; A 1/16 wave length antenna would need to be merely 1/5" longer then a copper rod antenna.

13 C Carbon 1/2 1.07000 1.00000 1.21661 6.72828 --- 100.580 Me4Si

Tin has a Larmor "flip frequency" of 149.163 Mhz; A 1/16 wave length would equal around 4-1/2". This choice of material would explain the differences between the antenna heights of the two basket weave coils! The upright studs on the right side coil are about 2-1/2" shorter then the ones on the left. Maybe they're tin.

119 Sn Tin 1/2 8.59000 26.60000 -1.81394 -10.03170 --- 149.163 Me4Sn

A broadcast frequency higher then Tin's would "Vector Shift" the lower spin flip frequency material along with it.
        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 11-08-2016, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Allen,
          I don't know if you saw this in the Don Smith TGTBT thread, but thought I'd re-post it here (below). I think it speaks to the spark-magnet interaction you were demonstrating a few weeks back. It might help us better understand what's going on in these devices.
          Bob

Originally posted by Solarlab View Post
          Hello Mr. Townley,

Thank you for sharing Mr. Perreault's "disclosure." An interesting paper indeed; including his "Alpha Fusion Electrical Energy Valve" patent.

It jogged my recollection of a statement I read in a paper entitled "The Double Helix Theory of the Magnetic Field" by Fredrick David Tombe dated 15th February 2006; (page 4 bottom & page 5) quote:

... "The electron-positron sea will be refered to as 'The Electric Sea', in order to distinguish it from the pure aether itself. The electric sea will therefore be somewhat reminiscent of the striking surface of a safety match. If we disturb it in a particular way, it will cause an ignition of energy."

Tombe's paper can be found here:

http://www.gsjournal.net/h/papers_download.php?id=252

F.Y.I. - Other interesting and informative writings are available from the General Science Journal at: Science Journals - Authors Scientific Papers with more from Tombe at: Science Journals - Papers written by Frederick David Tombe .

Thanks again and send my best regards to Mr. Perreault when you next chat.

SL

Comment

• Don Smith Generator.

@Bob Smith,

I've been purusing the "Don Smith" thread and related materials.

I was most impressed by an audio recording where "Don" hammers home his right angle vector shift theory, which he refers to as the "Ring's of Saturn". Naturally Don's talking about the basic "'Magnetic Resonance theory" we went over already, and the orthagonal relationship. He repeated what I stated I heard that" Any electric device can be made to generate power with the vector shift".

Too be frank, after taking a close look a the circuitry, and viewing many replications, I would imagine the units can go from not working at all to any kind of COP imaginable.

I'm sure Don Smith played with magnets around his (Power/Output) coils. He stipulates the exact lengths of power wire in the plug ins.

I don't know if Don figured out the precise wave length and reciever antenna size and broadcast frequency of the spark, because the spark is Omni-Spectrum. I don't know how dependibly he could get it to work in a reliable way with out a better tuner. The "'Spark's" broadcasting a signal in the 100 Mhz range along with all the other ranges. Are the copper protons "Spin Flipping" in his "Rings of Saturn" coils causing cosmic generator induction? I believe the performance would be spotty with out a "Tuner Tank" reinforcing the hap-hazard spattering of the pivotal frequency from the spark.

The critical ratio is matching the wavelength of the primary receiver coil in exact length to the broadcast frequency. Sustaining the correct broadcast frequency is a way improve the generator. I think Kapanadze has improved in this direction.
            Last edited by Allen Burgess; 12-01-2016, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• Don Smith Generator.

This is a very important point of Don's; My central point in the "Vector Shift"' theory:

Start at 21:30 minutes into this Don Smith seminar video: Don describes how he matches his L1 coil wire length to a 200 Mhz frequency wavelength; And how his L2 is a multiple of his primary coil wire length.

First he states that he set the "Main Broadcast Frequency" (close enough above the "Larmor" proton spin flip frequency for his wire material). The rest follows suit.

You'd get nothing without this fundamental tuning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7GHqw7d1No
              Last edited by Allen Burgess; 12-01-2016, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X