Radiant spike puts out more than current

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
    Are you asking me or were you prompted to ask me by someone?

I have no desire to discuss my machines in any detail on these platforms. I have been there, got booed and banned when I refused to share potential profits from selling kits.

I have no desire for my work to be copied by the one who still holds my posts and one of my generation 1 machines hostage on the other forum. I refuse to allow him to profit from my effort.

Regards
    It's just ME asking. as you brought up distillation in an earlier post here. No worries, I understand about not sharing. I don't show half the stuff I'm working on...

Comment

Originally posted by THEminoly View Post
      It's just ME asking. as you brought up distillation in an earlier post here. No worries, I understand about not sharing. I don't show half the stuff I'm working on...

Check your PM

Comment

LC resonance.

A tank is a very special circuit in my opinion. In all the years that I have spent in these circles, I have never seen these questions asked. I hope you don't mind my asking you.

What do you think is being exchanged between L and C at resonance? Is it power? Energy? Both? Or Neither?

Via what mechanism is this exchange made possible?

Regards
        @Erfinder,

What I believe I've gathered from Minoly so far is that he has his auxilliary coil and capacitor in parallel, placed where the charge battery is located in the Bedini SSG. I succeeded in lighting a 120 volt A.C. LED bulb in place of the charge battery in the same circuit. The LC tank generates an A.C. current in the wires between the inductor and capacitor. It takes an A.C. current input of equal frequency to sustain the oscillation. It appears that Minoly tunes his bifilar primary oscillation to match the self resonating frequency of the auxilliary coil LC tank by adjusting the transistor base resistance with the potentiometer. The A.C. flyback current appears to be greater then what's required to sustain the LC tank resonance. The capacitor must charge to it's maximum potential, then discharge suddenly into the inductor to generate the pulse, then the oscillation resumes. The inductor already has a magnetic field level present from the oscillation when the capacitor discharges, and I believe these two magnetic fields are additive.
        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 12-15-2015, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Are you asking me or were you prompted to ask me by someone? Regards
          stay cool no one cares about distilling unicorn poop.

I have no desire to discuss my machines in any detail on these platforms. I have been there, got booed and banned when I refused to share potential profits from selling kits. Regards
          you can't sell things for free on ebay either....try craigslist

I have no desire for my work to be copied by the one who still holds my posts and one of my generation 1 machines hostage on the other forum.
          Regards
          How can something like a post, placed in public domain be held hostage?

I paid you a small fortune for that kit and "The ONE of whom you speak" bought it from me for half a small fortune. It is legally and rightfully his machine, not yours.

I refuse to allow him to profit from my effort.
          Regards
          No one ever will, right?
          You seem to be moving towards the same advertising trajectory as before.
          Garnering interest and then complaining because you aren't allowed to sell them. Backdoor tactics.

Love you man....too bad you refuse to teach and share more

Comment

Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post

I paid you a small fortune for that kit and "The ONE of whom you speak" bought it from me for half a small fortune. It is legally and rightfully his machine, not yours.

No one ever will, right?
            Garnering interest and then complaining because you aren't allowed to sell them. Backdoor tactics.

Here here brother a stand up ovation and applauses. Just tell it like it is.

Matt

Comment

the of whom you speak

yup its my machine. had fun building it and running it. beautiful craftsmanship!! credit where credit due. took the machine the video and test equipment to a very credible over unity experimenting PHD type who has replicated every machine imaginable (newman Bedini papp hendershot) and has millions of dollars of test equipment.

its a machine that makes unicorn poop. I could post a link to my assembly vidoes and the "test videos" that show nothing.

your last words to me were something to the effect of "I will not share with people until they see what I see" no one sees what you see... thousands of posts hundreds of pages and still no one sees what you see..... NO ONE

prove my words wrong, show your machine and your work, its what everyone is asking for it can be replicated easily with 2 coils and a north south rotor, and a hall driven fet switch. oh and you need a 300 volt power supply... the harmonic square wave EFFECT does not show up at lower voltages. you want people to understand you..... or maybe you don't I just don't know.

everyone listen to Patrick, one of the smartest guy on the planet as far as I am concerned. every thing he discovers he shares, and he shows you how to do it. follow him and you will get exactly what you need.

if you would like to see it let me know I will bring it to the next conference in cour de lane we can all play with it.

Tom C
              http://www.teslagenx.com

Comment

No one ever will, right?

Originally posted by stonewater View Post
                yup its my machine. had fun building it and running it. beautiful craftsmanship!! credit where credit due. took the machine the video and test equipment to a very credible over unity experimenting PHD type who has replicated every machine imaginable (newman Bedini papp hendershot) and has millions of dollars of test equipment.

its a machine that makes unicorn poop. I could post a link to my assembly vidoes and the "test videos" that show nothing.

your last words to me were something to the effect of "I will not share with people until they see what I see" no one sees what you see... thousands of posts hundreds of pages and still no one sees what you see..... NO ONE

prove my words wrong, show your machine and your work, its what everyone is asking for it can be replicated easily with 2 coils and a north south rotor, and a hall driven fet switch. oh and you need a 300 volt power supply... the harmonic square wave EFFECT does not show up at lower voltages. you want people to understand you..... or maybe you don't I just don't know.

everyone listen to Patrick, one of the smartest guy on the planet as far as I am concerned. every thing he discovers he shares, and he shows you how to do it. follow him and you will get exactly what you need.

if you would like to see it let me know I will bring it to the next conference in cour de lane we can all play with it.

Tom C

And so ends the "Smoke and Mirrors Saga" of

"Vote for me and I'll set you free" at the "Cult of Personality"

Yes I agree that Pat is our lead man and we will have no pushing

and shoving from now on.

I'll stand back a while to see if we were all wrong.

Good to see you Tom.

Comment

Axilliary flyback LC coil and spinning magnet.

Minoly is not using the oscillating primary coil magnetic field to do any work. Spinning a neo magnet sphere at an R.P.M. that matched the self resonating frequency of the auxilliary LC tank would permit the primary coil to do work, along with the auxilliary flyback coil. Spinning the neo sphere would also increase the overall efficiency of the circuit. Increasing the capacitance of the auxilliary LC coil tank would lower the self resonating frequency to match the neo sphere R.P.M.or; Reducing the diameter of the magnet sphere would raise the R.P.M. to match the resonant frequency of the tank. A larger capacitor coupled with a smaller ball would narrow the range toward resonance. Spinning the neo sphere would generate a much more powerful flyback spike, imparting extra punch, and higher frequency to the auxilliary flyback pulse; Probably enough to power an additional magnet rotor! This would allow us to harvest output from both coils.
                  Last edited by Allen Burgess; 12-16-2015, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                    And so ends the "Smoke and Mirrors Saga" of

"Vote for me and I'll set you free" at the "Cult of Personality"

Yes I agree that Pat is our lead man and we will have no pushing

and shoving from now on.

I'll stand back a while to see if we were all wrong.

Good to see you Tom.
                    BM - While I found it necessary to right a wrong, I didn't enjoy it and I don't know why you found it necessary to comment other than you seem to have a need to put your brown-nosing fingerprints on every single thread on this forum.

I like a lot of things about Erfinder. I find him to be intelligent, dedicated, witty, funny, charismatic and just plain fun to talk to. I find none of those traits in you.

Don't quote anything I say as an excuse to post....ever

Comment

BM - While I found it necessary to right a wrong, I didn't enjoy it and I don't know why you found it necessary to comment other than you seem to have a need to put your brown-nosing fingerprints on every single thread on this forum.

I like a lot of things about Erfinder. I find him to be intelligent, dedicated, witty, funny, charismatic and just plain fun to talk to. I find none of those traits in you.

Don't quote anything I say as an excuse to post....ever
                      You don't know much of what is going on so this is why you don't
                      know but you go ahead and think what you like. I just don't like
                      being lied to or called one.

As for you, it just doesn't make any sense the way you are carrying
                      on. I find you offensive like Erfinder but thats just me. You are obviously
                      not here to make things right all the way around, it's all about you and
                      the strings you can pull.

I see through you also. Just someone
                      who got suckered into buying junk and this is more important than
                      your love story with "E".

I was here before you were a couple of weeks back and he lied in my face
                      then but you go ahead with your self righteous attitude that is no better.

I am glad that you called an ace an ace, that's all.

And as far as me speaking to folks in an interactive way that you seem
                      to hate, let me just say that this is what the forum is for. Is that why we
                      never hear from you? Because of your uncontrolled displays of irrationality?

Shame on you. If men are found to be dishonest then you shouldn't butter
                      them up for doing it. I don't like to see people use their wonderful gifts
                      and talents to deceive others and I don't enjoy seeing the fruit of their
                      misappropriation of those gifts. It's a dirty job yes and you did it without
                      joy. I commend you for this. Quite right.

If someone sells another man a kit for good money and it doesn't work
                      the way that it was specified then people around the world need to be
                      told to watch out so they don't get burned also.

Email him private if you like him so well and butter him there.

If John Bedini sold a kit that didn't work, what would people say?

Or anyone else for that matter. If you didn't want people to find out
                      why did you post your findings to the world?

See, you have some major problems. You are treating me no differently
                      than E treated me with one slight of hand trick after another.

It just isn't a proper way to communicate with one another if working
                      together is what you are here for.

You're a mess. And stop putting him on a pedestal. He is a fake. I
                      understand how you are hurt over this as you thought he was a friend.
                      I am sorry. I know what it is like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKdzf3yAS1w
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 12-17-2015, 08:41 AM.

Comment

May i ask you what kit do you mean from JB?What means working for you?

Comment

Originally posted by forelle View Post
                          May i ask you what kit do you mean from JB?What means working for you?
                          Well John B. sells many free energy products such as his Tesla battery
                          technology. Or I have seen his bike wheel SSG in full operation and it
                          does what he says it does.

When i say working, I mean that if tuned properly the SSG kits will
                          do a 1:1 or a 1.1:1 COP just as stated in the user guide.

The issue is not John Bedini here, he is an honest person. As for the rest
                          this remains to be seen. Also Pat is an honest person, whatever he
                          suggests the replicator do, it turns out just like he says.

As for the rest, this remains to be seen.

I first came on the web a few years back after being away and wanted
                          to build a circuit called a Joule Thief and did. Next I saw John Bedini's
                          work and Lasersaber and Minoly (Patrick) featuring a solid state version
                          the the SSG called the SSSG or solid state School Girl circuit.

It worked just as Pat had shown in his diagram. For this I will always
                          trust him to be honest. As for the rest, this remains to be seen.

i know I am repeating myself, that's the way it is when I get cranked
                          up dogmatic like. I don't enjoy the shaft. John Bedini has been accused
                          of saying the his SSG would run your house but these are lies.

I take it you have a bone to pick with John's kits?

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4leXKDz7D8c[/VIDEO]
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 12-17-2015, 09:31 AM.

Comment

the rest of the story......

Mikey
                            your Vid above is part of a measurement analysis series for a "magnets can do useful work" claim by TinMan.
                            here is a link to the thread.

Rotating Magnetic Field's and Inductors.

respectfully
                            Chet
                            If you want to Change the world
                            BE that change !!

Comment

With my kit, the following can be experienced:

• 30-50 percent recovery (on par with SG in intermediate)
                              • Transformer action, its effect and relation to recovery, how to collect at the switch and via a pickup.
                              • Generator action, its effect and relation to transformer action and recovery
                              • Coil shorting as a mechanism for boosting generator voltage
                              • Back charging of supply
                              • Harmonics and superimposition's for the production of rectangular wave shapes and energy storage

This is my machine, and my thoughts about how and why it does what it does. I could care less what these folk here are saying about my person nor the device they clearly don't comprehend. Effects and principles, mine, is all I ever offered anyone. In purchasing the kit, you were supporting my research, this was made clear to any and all prior to them receiving anything from me. I presented several ideas with this machine which I haven't seen being discussed on any of the forums.

You people (you know who you are) play it down, play it off like its nothing. Not a problem. I speak funny.....I speak in riddles....this is what is said, fact is, I tell it like I see it. You don't see it like I see it, not a problem for me. I am the one making the statements, I am not required to change, if you want and that's the key, if you want to understand something I say, you have to adapt your thinking.

mr. Parrot....You go right ahead and show the kit at a conference, I couldn't pay for better advertising. Go right ahead and bash my creation in front of a packed audience, tell them how crappy it is, make sure you tell them that our opinions are miles apart, and that in all honesty they would need to consult me to really find out what the thing is and why it was built. When enough have seen its piss poor presentation and handling, if they are thinking individuals and not a parrot like yourself, they will ask for clarification and I will be here to make you look as stupid as you do right now speaking on a subject you are totally F***ing clueless on.

mr. Parrot, you and your high paid expert barked up the wrong damn tree genius (small g). You and your high paid guy friend tried to find what was never claimed to exist, for the purpose of making me look bad. In the end guy, you look bad, as that is not nor was it claimed to be a more out than in or free energy machine. You wasted 300 dollars per hour, or should I say......he took your money.... Do us both a favor, sell the kit you got but didn't get from me, the one who made it, to one with a brain, and I'll walk that person though what it can do.

Judas....keep the love....

In all truth, an insult from Matt is always welcomed, what hurts though is I didn't take you for a joiner....
                              Last edited by erfinder; 12-17-2015, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Just keep hearing "magical mystery" and for some reason never seen it, and of course anybody who points that out or argues with it has to endure a psychological analysis of his/her personality traits.
                                Take it from experience no matter what you build someone will change the name and call it their own. Either run with it open source or keep it to yourself. And count on everyone having an opinion. You are not important because you write well.

Oh and I haven't joined anyone I was trying to follow the conversation the fact your friend slammed you just tickled me. And he couldn't more on track.

I hope Minoly posts more. I am trying to find the thread from about 6 years ago in which all this was discussed before, as well as what Woopy is covering from Gotoluc. Total energy in the spike and how to reuse it. I won't go into what I know because I cannot speak/type magically.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X