Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENLIGHTENED MAGNETISM (The Full Proof of Ken Wheeler's Theories)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plain, B&W Exciter Circuit...

Hello Cadman and All,

Below I drew a black and white, plain circuit of a typical brushed generator type:

[IMG][/IMG]

First I want to insist, that either on a Brushed or Brushless this exciting circuit is Closed at all times, and either caps type (DC for Brushed, AC Running Cap for Brushless) keep a minimal charge, even when not in operation, plus there is a magnetic reminiscence at rotor core. In order that whenever we start spinning the rotor, current starts flowing and a stronger magnetic field is built through Rotation.

Then, as Rotor reaches required operating RPM's, output power would be at Mains...simple deal.

Now, if we look at Rotor Field Winding is based on fine gauge and many turns, configuring two coils in series, which basically generate just one magnetic field at iron core.

In the case of the Gen I would be working on Rotor Field Coil(s) in series are 67 Ohms, measured right at the two rotor slip rings, before going to brushes.

And Both Exciting Coils at Stator measured exactly 1.4 ohms measured before going to rectifier diodes.

The DC Electrolytic Cap is 200V, 270uF, which means it is only a "momentary low storage" cap.

The difference from both windings is huge...which means that in order to satisfy that Rotor Field Coil to produce the strong enough field, it must spin at the required 3600 RPM's.

This is a self maintained closed circuit, where the Stator Exciting coils induced by the magnetic field at rotor, retro feeds the supply at rotor coil via diodes-cap in order to maintain a closed cycle at all times.

In other words, this exchange "network", must be in a perfect balance in order to perform properly.

That is why my insistence on having exactly the same resistance, as the same number of turns, the same gauge, the same coil pitch, etc,etc at the energized groups of coils at the static armature.

Once we get this system to be balanced and self maintained...it is just a matter of spinning field to RPM's and watch output go up and up...Rock and Roll time!

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-23-2016, 06:26 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• An Old Video...

Hello guys,

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJDArgBSHOI&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

SPINNING VIRTUAL FIELDS ROUGH TEST 3

On the rough video above I have wound a Closed Iron Armature, meaning not fraction into isolated elements, as I do not have a center rotor with magnets either. So, I am not expecting a self maintained exciting system yet. Therefore, I am feeding the Static Armature Field with two small lithium adding around 23 Volts.

In the beginning I made an error describing how the circuit is connected...so, I rectified later on when I realize the BLDC motor is connected to the Gen Output through diodes.

Below is a Diagram of the whole circuit...less messy than video, sorry about that.

[IMG][/IMG]
      As you could see I have connected the exciting coils to cap bank, through just one diode...expecting to get some gain...but none was shown.

The winding type is also not fully symmetrical, since I have Two Coils in series, apart by 180º and just connected in series by 47 ohms resistors to the others...I know, it is a mess!!

So, the output I am getting from the Gen Output is a very scrambled signal...very random, but still, when rectified by the diodes bridge, it runs the small 12V DC Motor.

So, it is a very basic, rough primary test to see if there is -at least- a small output on the main Generating Fields.

And, that magnetic field is not spinning in an organized fashion at all. since its within a closed iron structure which will not allow it to spin at higher switching speeds, so it will just vibrate.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-23-2016, 08:17 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Thanks for the detailed explanation. Decay over time had me confused.

I keep losing sight of the fact that you want to use an unmodified stator housing and wiring.

Regards
        CM

Comment

• Hey UFO and everyone viewing

That is an insanely cool share on video. I thought the spacing between
          the rotor and the outside field should be within a few thousands. But you
          only running a few volts. Do you think accuracy that way could throw off
          the experiment at 100volts?

I know I didn't throw UFO a curve ball.

Comment

• Video results...

Hello to All,

I am not going to draw any conclusions out of this video, even though the generating coils are completely isolated from all other input, there could still be some "transformer effects" going on, even though both cores are not in full contact nor enclosed...but it could be easy to arrive to wrong conclusions from either sides.

I am NOT happy at all with this set up (related to the Static Armature Winding and resistors plus closed iron core). it is just vibrating the field at high speeds due to be within an enclosed armature core which does not have an inner rotor to distribute the separated field elements properly. I have tested this by just inserting a Rotor Magnet from a BLDC Motor mounted on its bearings and empty case (SHOWN BELOW)...and it does not FULLY spins...it just spins a quarter turn or just vibrates, which is a clear sign the Virtual Field is not spinning.

[IMG][/IMG]

I uploaded this video basically for you all to see that I do have been working on this system for a while, based on the different winding configurations I have presented before.

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-23-2016, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
              Hey UFO and everyone viewing

That is an insanely cool share on video. I thought the spacing between
              the rotor and the outside field should be within a few thousands. But you
              only running a few volts. Do you think accuracy that way could throw off
              the experiment at 100volts?

I know I didn't throw UFO a curve ball.
              Thanks Mikey,

This set up was in the very preliminary tests, and no, you do not need that close of a gap if the field is strong enough. Although it would be great if it is pretty tight there, mounted on some insulation and shock absorber material...

Like I wrote on previous post...this is not even close to the set up am working on now, which is based on separated elements with a center iron rotor...with neos mounted in -as I have shown before- this way, once we start spinning the virtual field with the cap charge, rotor would spin and start the self-exciting process.

Let's see how it goes...

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-25-2016, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• The Testing Set Up

Hello to All,

[IMG][/IMG]

Above is the Image of my current set up, it is based on a 20 pole static armature and a 20 elements commutator at rotary switch. Each Coil Pitch takes Five Poles.

I am using only two brushes spinning, this way, the 67 ohms total resistance taken from OEM Rotor Field, is here split into 134 ohms at northern coils(blue) and 134 ohms at southern coils(red), this gives me a 13.4 ohms per coil, which is even "roomy" for the wire size gauge I am using...

And by the way, I found an easier formula to obtain Rt in Parallel Circuits, given R1 and R2 in parallel:

Rt= R1XR2/R1+R2

But getting back to above diagram, this paused instance of rotating brushes sweeping static commutator at switch, gives me Two Main Coils at North (C5, C6) which are projecting their pure-not interleaved by opposite poles coils- North Influence at top right, as there are C15, C16 projecting their South Influence at lower diagram area.

These Four Coils are ruling the strongest magnetic influence 3D Field at this paused time, and this effect does not take place that "radical", since there is always a kind of "smooth blending" between coils. However, the amount of poles influencing their strongest magnetic fields would embrace exactly a total of six poles for north and six for south...And this MUST BE EXACTLY the same face area of your OEM Rotor Field

LOOKING AT AN ADVANCE STEP OF JUST 18º OF VIRTUAL FIELD DISPLACEMENT ON STATIC ARMATURE:

[IMG][/IMG]

And so, as we start moving the brushes over the static commutator, according to rotation R, just one step element, we will see that C1 (lower left of image) which was North before, would become South by one step...as on the right upper the before South Coil C11 would become North, this one step process will advance the Field Bisector(black dotted line) to be between P8-P9 North as between P18-P19 South as the Dielectric Plane (Green Line) -which here matches exactly with the brushes plane- to be between P3-P4 West and between P13-P14 East by around 18º (based on 20 divisions).

Also note that now, the leading (ruling) Coils would be C6. C7 (North) and C16, C17 South...remember that before (first diagram) were C5, C6 and C15. C16 respectively...

THEN IRON ROTOR WILL SEEK STATIC ARMATURE VIRTUAL FIELD STEP ALIGNMENT:

[IMG][/IMG]

Now the weaker area defined by the Brushes plane-Dielectric Field takes place in any magnetic field, even if we call it Bloch Wall or Equatorial Plane...this is the weakest magnetic strength area. And the point here relates to the Rotor Design Shape...which note I have made some kind of "waist" reducing its mass, in order that this "crossed polarity influence" will not affect its ferromagnetic material. This way the strongest magnetic concentration from N-S Polarizations at static armature would be comprehending exactly the amount of poles (six per magnetic pole in this set up) by this iron rotor heavier mass ends.

And so try to play it in a full rotation on your minds...and make it run faster and faster every time...

I had some small delay issues due to a broken air compressor belt which took me a while to get (I work with hand air tools most of the time)...which set me behind a bit...but am back again at work.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-27-2016, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• High Speed Rotations...

Hello to All,

At high speeds rotations of the virtual field, it will tend to take the armature with it...reason why it must be secured to outer iron generating fields frame and insulated.

A warning...try not to get your hands inside static armature hole, (where iron rotor goes) basically when field is going at high speeds...unless you are a kind of "dare devil"....and want to feel the real high intensity Vortex Forces developing within...all in your hand.

But it is an amazing strength even at low voltages.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-27-2016, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Coils

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

[IMG][/IMG]

Above is the Image of my current set up, it is based on a 20 pole static armature and a 20 elements commutator at rotary switch. Each Coil Pitch takes Five Poles.

I am using only two brushes spinning, ...
                    Hi Ufo,

I assume that you are connecting each coil's ends to adjacent commutator segments as would normally be done on lap wound armatures. If so, then one half of the total coils become ineffective or neutralized when energized by two brushes at 180°. All remain in the electrical circuit so have the resistive losses. But 10 of the slots will contain coil sides (conductors) which are conducting equal and opposite current thereby cancelling the mmf (magnetomotive force). This is a consequence of the 90° coil pitch. I guess it will still function for you but at half of the magnetic strenght for the excitation.

You didn't mention coil turns so I don't know if you have considered that your new field has two current paths so will require twice the total turns if you keep equivalent resistance equal as you indicated.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Old Technologies into One Single Fusion...

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                      Hi Ufo,

I assume that you are connecting each coil's ends to adjacent commutator segments as would normally be done on lap wound armatures. If so, then one half of the total coils become ineffective or neutralized when energized by two brushes at 180°. All remain in the electrical circuit so have the resistive losses. But 10 of the slots will contain coil sides (conductors) which are conducting equal and opposite current thereby cancelling the mmf (magnetomotive force). This is a consequence of the 90° coil pitch. I guess it will still function for you but at half of the magnetic strenght for the excitation.

You didn't mention coil turns so I don't know if you have considered that your new field has two current paths so will require twice the total turns if you keep equivalent resistance equal as you indicated.

Regards,

bi
                      Hello Bistander,

What I am doing is nothing but just Fusing -Long Time- existing Technologies into One...So, actually there is absolutely nothing new here, except the fact of reversing the Symmetric Armature Structural Concept with the Single Commutator Lap Winding:

[IMG][/IMG]

Above is a frame from an animated track I did for Asymmetry To Enlightenment Video first part...back in 2012. Basically what am showing there is the fact that the Virtual DC Magnetic Field in these kind of motors remains Static in their Armatures, while rotor spins. (We all know there is a distortion of the field polarity division, which does not delivers "exactly" a perfect line as shown above...but still, that stretched "S" look alike division between poles remains static IF all input to motor remains constant).

Real Poles Division Line according to Rotation R:

[IMG][/IMG]

I am just reversing that process, and it is so simple...by rotating the Brushes 2D Plane, while leaving the commutator and armature static...I move, rotate just the Virtual Magnetic Field through the iron core. And so far it just a mechanical reversal process. so, nothing -no parameters- should vary out of this simple new configuration.

However, it is not that simple when it comes to "what does the Magnetic Field likes"...what kind of structure, in order that Virtual Field could mutate/transfer without decay in a smooth fashion as that rotor spins?

For example, the Virtual Magnetic Field "does not like" a fully closed iron core...to spin within...it becomes distorted, and very irregular... even with laminated steel core.

And you are right about the overlapping of both poles-coils will resume in cancelling their mmf...becoming just conductors and adding their resistance (those are exactly all coils inside the Green Area on the Image above)...very right, however, all these motors function based on those same conditions, as 90º and 180º Brush Planes, and so, the remaining centered poles-coils divided by Bisector line, are the ones which cause the strongest rotation of the Rotor-Armature (I call them "leading or Ruling" Coils) when they Interact with the Static Magnetic Fields. And so, these two poles would be enough to generate an induction...same way in the motor it generates a CEMF.

The other Technology I am using...is just the Generating Fields and cores -which I am not intending to Modify- belonging to AC Generators Heads...

The Third Technology... and to me the essential one, also existing for a very long time ago...is about a simple LC Tank Circuit incorporated to an Induction Process regeneration...that Self Exciting Generators use in their Exciting Circuit. And here is where I am concentrating right now.

[IMG][/IMG]

I could not put the above image any simpler than that...to show how this LC Circuit, incorporated to the rotary Induction Process keeps that DC Field alive during the Isolated Generating Fields Output.

It is a completely Regenerative Closed Circuit where both small components , low voltage/low amperage functions (LC and reciprocating Rotary Induction) keeps exchanging (or could write "transforming" as well) the energy back and forth, just to keep the rotating DC field alive.

All Input required to this closed system is a Rotation of the Magnetic Field...

Any Generator (My 6K Brushless Meccalte for example) when I bought it brand new, in its manual said to give the running cap an external charge...before connecting it for output...well, that is all you need...unless you short out that cap...it will keep at least a minimal charge...that whenever spinning the Rotor Field Magnetic reminiscence will start the regenerative process, then recharging cap to running conditions and producing an output at mains.

The more or less turns at armature is dictated to me based on experimenting with this regenerative circuit first, until reaching the constant magnetic field output and monitoring the current values not decreasing but amplifying with the increase of the rotational speed of the virtual field.

Thanks for your concerns Bistander.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-29-2016, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Theories

Hi Ufo,

I keep popping into this forum now and then and this thread caught my eye and I've just finished reading through it. Though I will need to read through some of it again

I'm wondering how your theories on magnets (very interesting btw) relate to the setup you have proposed?

I am more from a computing background (though studied Physics basics at college). So I'm more familiar with Arduinos etc. What would be a basic setup using an Arduino for this? If I were to build a/few basic coils to show something working?

I'm not fully understanding how/what this is supposed to work yet, but it has peaked my curiosity. I'm always opened minded to this type of thing, as when I was studying Physics I felt like something was missing in the whole magnet 'explanation'.

Comment

• Originally posted by wonza View Post
                          Hi Ufo,

I keep popping into this forum now and then and this thread caught my eye and I've just finished reading through it. Though I will need to read through some of it again
                          Hello Wonza,

Did You really "finished" reading through it?

Did you read Ken Wheeler's Book, Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism and went through his Book related Thread also?

Did You watch ALL my videos related to this Thread?

I'm wondering how your theories on magnets (very interesting btw) relate to the setup you have proposed?
                          They are not my theories...read above, re read this Thread FULL Title.

I am more from a computing background (though studied Physics basics at college). So I'm more familiar with Arduinos etc. What would be a basic setup using an Arduino for this? If I were to build a/few basic coils to show something working?

I'm not fully understanding how/what this is supposed to work yet, but it has peaked my curiosity. I'm always opened minded to this type of thing, as when I was studying Physics I felt like something was missing in the whole magnet 'explanation'.
                          It is almost an impossible deal for me to just explain it ALL in a "couple of posts, Wonza...if you did not read and watched all of the above I have ask if you did...

Processors (Arduino's ) and programming the required signals...would be the VERY last, end of this whole and long Thread(s)...

I am sorry Wonza, but looking for a link to Ken's Book at his Old Thread for You...I found some broken links...plus a Sign at one of the sites where he had his download ...take a look:

[IMG][/IMG]

That site offered pdf books downloading for free...his book was there...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-29-2016, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Thanks Vidbid!!

I found this old post from Vidbid...where He displays all new and working links to get the book.

ARCHIVE.ORG.KEN'S_BOOK

Try to read it Wonza...As all interested on this Thread...if You do not read this FREE ebook above...You will never get to understand the FULL concept(s) being developed here.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-29-2016, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for the link

I've not read the book, I will try to find some time to do so. I did try a while back but didn't have the time and it was quite heavy reading

Yeah, I know they are Ken's theories, didn't mean to confuse. I did read the whole thread, like I said I need to reread parts though. I get the parts about the vortex spin and how at either end of the magnet is spinning in effectively the same direction, and the corkscrew effect attraction/repulsion etc.

It seemed like you started posting some basics in post 700, and in 701 you went much deeper into the discussion and then in 703 you went full on into a build, and I just didn't get how they related- sorry if I'm being dumb, I just want to really understand. I'm wondering if you could illustrate the concept with just one coil and a basic switch. Maybe a basic experiment someone could build from scratch? Or how would you explain the concept to a bunch of students for example?

I'll read the book anyway, or try to at least, and hopefully I'll start to get it more. Thanks for your effort Ufo!

Comment

• Theory and Reality...

Originally posted by wonza View Post
                                I've not read the book, I will try to find some time to do so. I did try a while back but didn't have the time and it was quite heavy reading

Yeah, I know they are Ken's theories, didn't mean to confuse. I did read the whole thread, like I said I need to reread parts though. I get the parts about the vortex spin and how at either end of the magnet is spinning in effectively the same direction, and the corkscrew effect attraction/repulsion etc.

It seemed like you started posting some basics in post 700, and in 701 you went much deeper into the discussion and then in 703 you went full on into a build, and I just didn't get how they related- sorry if I'm being dumb, I just want to really understand. I'm wondering if you could illustrate the concept with just one coil and a basic switch. Maybe a basic experiment someone could build from scratch? Or how would you explain the concept to a bunch of students for example?

I'll read the book anyway, or try to at least, and hopefully I'll start to get it more. Thanks for your effort Ufo!

Thanks Wonza,

I know Ken's Book is kind of "complicated"......but His Main Concept is completely different (I would say 180º apart) from whatever we understand about Magnetic Fields based on the existing Model.

I have conducted several experiments related to this new approach, and absolutely ALL of them gave me positive results...So, then I proceeded to take it into a Reality...that is all.

How does it "relates"?...simple, just applying Vortexes and Discharge Planes instead of one way straight lines of force...in all the developments...

I will be opening Two Threads soon...where I will be showing Both Machines performing, plus how to build them...however, I want to conclude my FULL proof here first...of His Theory.

I gave you my full Play-List at YouTube of all my videos related to Magnetism...did you watch them all?

It will help you.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X