• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea water gans... collection day
    Attached Files

Comment

• coil size

Inthe blueprint week teaching.. ..12rmm rod outer ring dia... and a 6.5mm.. inner... my coiling rods are hollow so I can drill thru the start and end of each lengh= eazy winding.....

5kg castic uk about a tenner
      1kg copper real about IOUs

Pipe B and Q both about a tenner

Eazy people, u real what to believe..

Comment

• Data collection from a valid researcher. Thumbs up. Nice work man.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCFyEzMGB_8[/VIDEO]

Comment

• The messiah himself explains why the device does not work.

https://youtu.be/mJ3b2ogKUvs?t=2h34m33s

All the best,

Slick

Comment

• Incorrect nano

Originally posted by SlickDick View Post
            The messiah himself explains why the device does not work.

https://youtu.be/mJ3b2ogKUvs?t=2h34m33s
            Does anybody understand what he said? Thank you if you could tell me.

I understand he says everybody did the nanocoating wrong. But I can't follow what he says after that except everybody has to do it over again correctly.

bi

Comment

• Does not matter Bi. Just more bull**** to baffle brains.

Whatever the Messiah states, (though critical for it to work) it is not described in the blueprint. That being said, Messiah always is right.

Just to illustrate. Here is the 'Nano' coating process from Hu Liwen at the Keshe technology Lab in Shenzhen

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...00009680360222

Last edited by SlickDick; 11-25-2015, 04:47 PM.
              All the best,

Slick

Comment

• Admitting failure

At least he acknowledges that it doesn't work. Of course he blames others.

Comment

• Yes. But this applies to the home-grown projects.

Here is a proud owner of a Keshe manufactured unit:

https://www.facebook.com/peter.salom...3555872298891/

The blame as to the (lack of) working of these Keshe manufactured units is also clear. It can be found in the manual:

KesheFoundation Blueprint Site

To enjoy this free energy device. The owner must follow 5 or 6 steps . Any mistake in any of these steps may cause the unit to become inoperative and void the warranty (this critical statement is only mentioned 6 times in the manual).

Dear Customer, thank you for buying the Magravs Power Unit (hereon described as "the unit.")

Please be informed that, for warranty claims, you can send the unit to us. Check the address on http://www.keshefoundation.org/magravs; in the event of a legitimate claim, we will repair and return the unit to you. Please be advised that you are responsible for shipping costs incurred in returning the
                  unit to us.
                  Good luck proving a legitmate claim .
                  All the best,

Slick

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                    Does anybody understand what he said? Thank you if you could tell me.

I understand he says everybody did the nanocoating wrong. But I can't follow what he says after that except everybody has to do it over again correctly.

bi
                    He said his factory did the same thing as many making Gans, they did not
                    alien the material by using the voltmeter as shown in the step by step
                    instruction. In fact almost everyone jumps right over that step.

Keshe may have some delusions of Godhood like almost every engineer
                    you meet, but he is not stupid. Just infatuated a little, this too
                    will pass.

If people want results let them follow instructions, forget the complex
                    syndrome.

Comment

• Direction of coil-winding excepted, in that video, Keshe is saying that the units are not working because one of the most preliminary steps in the 'nano-coating' procedure is not being done. After watching that video, I bet there are a lot of pissed-off replicators right now - all of the people that are sharing their build information include this 'realigning' step in their build-process, so it seems ridiculous to blame failures on this, especially since Keshe has no idea whether the 'failures' had this step done properly or at all. Note that there seems to be no mention at all of any 'successes', which is ominous.

The fact that Keshe then goes on to blame his own 'manufacturing-line' of being guilty of doing the same thing is comical. How on earth can he blame peoples "own stupidity" as the reason for the failures, when his own people allegedly cannot follow the Master's instructions either!

Even Keshe devotees admit that Keshe is a bad/awful teacher. Those Blueprint videos are horrendous. Given Keshe's criticism, it's begininng to look to me that this video-instruction was intentionally awful, just so Keshe could adopt the stance he is now taking. Why was Keshe even presenting these to begin with, especially since that guy "Armen" is supposed to be the true 'expert' in all of this. Much more likely, the whole thing is hog-wash.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlickDick View Post
                        Yes. But this applies to the home-grown projects.

Here is a proud owner of a Keshe manufactured unit:

Nobody I see replicating has followed this directive.

I guess they didn't find this til later.

Comment

• Failed coil preparations failed system and Boom is ticked
                          saying Keshe changes his story when this info has been
                          the same for 10 years.

He is mad. He will finally get the steps right.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB7ENuzmWJM[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                            He is mad. He will finally get the steps right.
                            Who? Keshe oder Boom?

All the best,

Slick

Comment

• Keshe seems to be altruistic in releasing his plans for the good of humanity.
                              However he is also rude, disorganized, arrogant, etc. and seems to have conflict with many of his associates. It seems unlikely that these personality traits really exist in the same person. Maybe one explanation is that the cabal or whatever you want to call it wants to disillusion a lot of people regarding the "free" energy field. There is a concern that if enough people realize it might be out there but suppressed then it might come out. So if nothing is delivered soon or some weird flame out happens then this might explain why.

Comment

• Originally posted by alset108 View Post
                                Keshe seems to be altruistic in releasing his plans for the good of humanity.
                                However he is also rude, disorganized, arrogant, etc. and seems to have conflict with many of his associates. It seems unlikely that these personality traits really exist in the same person. Maybe one explanation is that the cabal or whatever you want to call it wants to disillusion a lot of people regarding the "free" energy field. There is a concern that if enough people realize it might be out there but suppressed then it might come out. So if nothing is delivered soon or some weird flame out happens then this might explain why.
                                In fact, he threatens his (ex)assiciates and other people (and their families, even children fgs) https://youtu.be/tEh0xnmyf6E?t=17m17s

I have found, nobody really is threatening Keshe besides his theries. Not the Messiah himself. This raises question as to why Keshe feels threatened by these people?

In todays world, it is not hard at all to either or not anonymously, disclose anything you want. And it can not be undone. Even if Uncle Sam would like to. This suppression argument is really getting old. If Keshe would play the "suppressed" card, it would be an utter sign of incompetence.

Of course, Keshe will spin-doctor his way out (I have the feeling since the last 2 Lemming Seeker Workshops, he is already paving the road to an exit) , blaming everybody and put himself in the "victim" position as to give himself a face to move forward with his followers. He always has done, and will do so in the future. The story goes back for over decade. It will continue for another...
                                Last edited by SlickDick; 11-28-2015, 06:04 PM.
                                All the best,

Slick

Comment

Working...
                                X