Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dwane View Post
    Hello,
    My understanding is that during the dissociation of the Hydrogen molecule into monatomic H energy is absorbed from the environment in the form of heat/energy forming a "cold Space".

Dwane
    Also, heat invariably flows into cold areas. There is no cold to be found anywhere near the dissociation or recombination of hydrogen.

Comment

Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
      Also, heat invariably flows into cold areas. There is no cold to be found anywhere near the dissociation or recombination of hydrogen.
      Quite obviously, we are now talking about separate issues. You are in the fortunate position of regurgitating chemical theory. Unfortunately for me, my arguments are directed in areas not covered by the principles you are using to support your stance.

While there are many people who seek to understand these peculiarities, these people are often questioned by those who do not see the position they are criticising. Are you one of these?
      Last edited by Dwane; 01-23-2016, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Quite obviously, we are now talking about separate issues. You are in the fortunate position or regurgitating chemical theory. Unfortunately for me, my arguments are directed in areas not covered by the principles you are using to support your stance.

While there are many people who seek to understand these peculiarities, these people are often questioned by those who do not see the position they are criticising. Are you one of these?
        If you are happy regurgitating from some fact less source then, hey, who am I to discourage you. Have at it. Nothing wrong with dreaming the impossible dream.

Comment

If you are happy regurgitating from some fact less source then, hey, who am I to discourage you. Have at it. Nothing wrong with dreaming the impossible dream.
          Pointless skepticism! Sarcasm says it all. Try another forum!

Comment

Pointless skepticism! Sarcasm says it all. Try another forum!
            Now I've been perfectly nice to you and logical. Try to convince me you actually know something about what you speak of.

Have you ever seen cold electricity? I would love to see it. Where can I find it?

I will tell you this....
            there is a known phenomena called nascent hydrogen that is created in water electrolysis. It acts similar to atomic hydrogen but it's ability to act as a reducing agent is somewhat limited. Is that what you are speaking of?

If so the energy did not come from the environment but from electrolysis.

I am also aware of a little known phenomena known as tri-hydrogen created in a glow discharge. It also had properties like, but not quite like atomic hydrogen.

So what do you know about this subject, I'm interested.

You can't get mad at people when they present you with facts that don't fit into your paradigm.

You can go away but don't leave mad.

Comment

Now I've been perfectly nice to you and logical. Try to convince me you actually know something about what you speak of.

Have you ever seen cold electricity? I would love to see it. Where can I find it?

I will tell you this....
              there is a known phenomena called nascent hydrogen that is created in water electrolysis. It acts similar to atomic hydrogen but it's ability to act as a reducing agent is somewhat limited. Is that what you are speaking of?

If so the energy did not come from the environment but from electrolysis.

I am also aware of a little known phenomena known as tri-hydrogen created in a glow discharge. It also had properties like, but not quite like atomic hydrogen.

So what do you know about this subject, I'm interested.

You can't get mad at people when they present you with facts that don't fit into your paradigm.

You can go away but don't leave mad.
              I think that you have misinterpreted my scorn for anger. I am where a lot of people who have attempted to understand the phenomena of "Free Energy" are at. Mystified! As there does not seem to be any recognised mechanism to detect the presence of issues such as "Cold Electricity", "Energy From the Vacuum!", we are bound to rely upon the interpretations of the people proposing these issues. A problem for which, becomes the measurement techniques: how do we test these claims?

To clear the air, I do not think that you have studied Stanley Meyer's work. Had you done so, it is unlikely that you would ahve jumped as you did. I appreciate the correction to my mistaken hypothesis on the cold energy proposal in answering wrtner's observations. I was fair game on that one, I should have checked the sequence before publishing it. However, your comments following this, to my mind, were not relevant. Rather than look at the issue raised by wrtner, you chose to elucidate your knowledge. In itself not wrong, but, off track. Had you made any involved studies into Meyer's work you would know that there were many interacting variable in his extraction and ulitmately recombination processes that deny current theory.

I have only one question of you and that is this. During the endothermic and exothermic processes of the Hydrogen molecule is there a static relationship between the energy transferred in and out of the equation? that is, are equal amounts transferred?

Thank you

Comment

To clear the air, I do not think that you have studied Stanley Meyer's work. Had you done so, it is unlikely that you would ahve jumped as you did.

Unfortunately, I have spent many long and wasted hours and days on that subject. Enough to know that many intelligent people have worked hard enough at it for many long years and no one has come anywhere near close to his claims...therefore....I call bull**** until proven otherwise.

Had you made any involved studies into Meyer's work you would know that there were many interacting variable in his extraction and ulitmately recombination processes that deny current theory.

There again, I have to call bull**** because no one knows what he did or did not do since there are zero successful replications. And don't claim Dave Lawton because no one has his successful replication of Meyer on their bench either. As I said earlier, you are free to believe what you will, but they are not proven facts, only theories postulated by others that you now repeat. You are free to believe and I am free to call bull****.

I have only one question of you and that is this. During the endothermic and exothermic processes of the Hydrogen molecule is there a static relationship between the energy transferred in and out of the equation? that is, are equal amounts transferred?

one state to the other, yes. but it always cost you do anything like that so no...you will have losses...heat flows into the ambient and you have to pay for that.

Now don't give me that bull**** from Van Nostrand's Scientific! I owned that volume and others and guess what, I found so many misprints in that thing it would make your head swim. The often quoted energy inequality between dissociation and recombination was just that, a misprint. If you live in dreamland, go ahead and believe.

Thank you
                ten letters of regret

Comment

ten letters of regret
                  Adios! Your comments indicate too much anger for my continued participation.

Comment

ah, well now you have mistaken frustration for anger.

Here's my only point Dwane. Go to youtube. How many bull**** free energy videos do you see? How many false claims of over unity?

Dave Turion has something real and working on his bench right now! But you didn't seem too cordial on your first post to him.

Then you came to this thread with the same old, and I do mean old dogma of the unproven crap we can go to youtube for. Crap we've heard for years upon years upon years....no proof it even ever existed! But you wanted to bring atomic hydrogen into the mix with it.

Stick to what's real and in front of you.... or not, I don't care I just wanted to try and make a point. This is just how I get when I'm snow bound. Later

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
                      I am sorry Dwane this guy acting so very uncool is not the only
                      one here. It is easy to tell everyone that they are wrong and
                      basically cause an insulting conflict. I think this is down right
                      premeditated myself.

Don't let the unstable alter your direction. The cold green energy
                      is with us all of the time and only manifests when we get the extra.
                      well that's my limited expose. Not very heavy I guess.

Some call it by other names while they call the next man other names
                      What a mess huh? Yup, thats what we have become as a people.

You on the other hand must have your way of describing some of
                      the new energy ideas that produce the extra so say on. I welcome
                      all input. You are a reasonable person as demonstrated by your
                      willingness to help others with your version of explanations.

The way i see it in my limited capacity is that all of the terms that
                      seem to cause contradiction can never take away the experimental
                      data showing 2 X COP or even higher.

Some say plasma, some say COLD LECTRIC, some say zero point,
                      some say Aether, some say FREE ENERGY, I don't care what term they
                      use if they are trying to help others get to the bottom of this.

The right experiments showing an effect that induces energy in from
                      the environment. Thank you for your help, it is much appreciated.
                      The trolls just show hate, like a frustrated 12 years old.

We will spank it later.
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 01-24-2016, 02:38 AM.

Comment

• I want to know more about this

The discussion is now getting close to home. I am very interested in the conditions that cause cold in one location and heat in another where the input energy to create the situation seems to be out of proportion to the effect. I may now have enough information to partially recreate the effect, but I am open to hear more details. Other people on this forum have more experience than I do so I am more than willing to listen to relevant comments.
                        There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

• I smell a mouse fart. The circle of everything is free energy fools is complete.

Apologies to the OP....
                          carry on

Comment

• Posts #85 through #99

I started this thread and it is my wish that it discuss one thing and one thing only. I wish to see comments about cold electricity in a very limited sense. First, if you have a preferred definition of it. And, second, if you think you know how to create it so other people can produce it, you can tell me about it.

I am not interested in hearing theories and speculations about how it works. We first need a common accepted way to produce it, whatever it is. Bob's post with pictures and instructions is what I have in mind, even though he is hesitant to say it fits precisely with the concept of cold electricity. In his case we have electricity that lights a neon bulb that is "cold". That seems to be a good reason to say it is cold electricity. I intend to attempt a replication. Would someone like to put forward a better experiment?

Posts #85 through #99 where two people throw irrelevant comments back and forth are not something I want to see in MY thread.
                            There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

• Mouse Fart

I smell a mouse fart. The circle of everything is free energy fools is complete.

Apologies to the OP....
                              carry on

Thanks, Orion, for trying to bring sense to the discussion. I understand your frustration and skepticism. I would rather not have speculative theories expounded in this thread. In many ways, I agree with you. I really regard his comments as those of a troll. Therefore I chose to ignore him. Thanks, again. You won this round, in my opinion.

Comment

• One of the claims to cold electricity is Dave Lawton's solid state circuit for HHO Chapter 5.3
                                http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter5.pdf

The classic hairpin is perhaps the most widely accepted experiment which distinguishes
                                itself from the dangerous low frequency bells buzzers and relays. The Marc Belanger
                                replication of relay oscillator progressed some of the basic understanding by balancing
                                the circuit in a loop with a battery and going further to show a capacitor bank can enhance
                                the capture of useable power. The frost on the relay is an effect although rare.

The idea of controlling the attrbutes of cold electricity and or variations of pure cold electricity
                                by a speacialized power supply might advance the subject of "what is cold electricity?"
                                The temperature on a halogen bulb should be temperature adjustable using a
                                cold electrical power supply also having frequency adjustment may be useful.

The Analog (circuit equivalent) of a transmission line or specialized filters show that when a wave is
                                progressively filtered forms a gradient so one end is cool and the other end warm gradually forming pulse.
                                My research found that the first to publish this type filter was named Wilhelm Cauer. The elliptic type F..
                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Cauer
                                Eric Dollard showed this heat phenomena years back and agrees with his
                                inclination to hyperpbolic equations. He was following published works of
                                Ernst Guillemin. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Guillemin.
                                Last edited by mikrovolt; 01-25-2016, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X