No announcement yet.

Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I replicated Barbosa's device via Clarence's scheme, Patrick kelly, and others found on the net. The conclusion in my case was that the device does not pick up electrons from the earth, but only deceives the meter. The flow of electrons always comes from the phase of the main line, but the classic energy meters cannot measure it using the external earth cable instead of the line neutral. The main problem is that the new consumption meters, and the new generation of meters are not fooled because they work precisely by loading on the phase. If any of you want to add something or make corrections, you are welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Memphis View Post
      Hi, I replicated Barbosa's device via Clarence's scheme, Patrick kelly, and others found on the net. The conclusion in my case was that the device does not pick up electrons from the earth, but only deceives the meter. The flow of electrons always comes from the phase of the main line, but the classic energy meters cannot measure it using the external earth cable instead of the line neutral. The main problem is that the new consumption meters, and the new generation of meters are not fooled because they work precisely by loading on the phase. If any of you want to add something or make corrections, you are welcome.
      I had already pointed this out many times in this thread. I also pointed out to Clarence several times that if he just made a few
      proper measurements, Clarence would have quickly realized that fact very early on. Clarence made it very clear
      that he wasn't interested in the facts of the matter, however. I think he liked all the attention he was getting from people who
      blindly believed Clarence's inferences that this setup was pulling energy from the ground. BroMikey, spent a lot of time
      trying to bury and discredit statements made in this thread from people who actually knew what they were talking about who were
      pointing out that all the power was coming from the mains hot phase wire and returning back to the mains through
      the earth loop. I had also exchanged some emails with Barbosa and Leal, and was informed by one of them that they had stopped all work
      on this device due to 'technical reasons', but it was clear to me that they had come to the realization years ago that this device is not a free
      energy device, but were probably too embarrassed to come right out and admit that publicly. Sadly, there are a lot of very deluded and dishonest people
      in this area of research. Mountains of nonsense out there. Trying to find the real deal, if it is out there anywhere, is like searching for a needle in a haystack.
      Last edited by level; 08-14-2020, 03:56 PM.
      level

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post

blindly believed Clarence's inferences that this setup was pulling energy from the ground. BroMikey, spent a lot of time
        trying to bury and discredit statements made in this thread from people who actually knew what they were talking about
        Hi level, bored?

Comment

Working...
        X