No announcement yet.

Don Smith device information and tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cupric oxide effects are also mentioned in the William Barabat patent application on Rex Research, paragraph 0004. I suspect that Don Smith was using nice shiny wire, especially the Duco coils, but we don't know if there was doping or not.

The V. Utkin's article linked above is excellent, thanks for that. My comments about trying to parallel resonate the very unlikely combination of a few turns of L1 with a large capacitor are maybe not relevant in light of the shorted transformer topology that Don used. If the output does not couple back to the input, then L1 is going to be operating at unloaded Q conditions, rather than the loaded Q which it sees in the conventional impedance matching circuit, and so may have some noticeable ringing response to a spark exciter.
    Last edited by serendipitor; 07-24-2015, 04:47 AM.

Comment

John Bedini demonstrates cooking the copper to black and finding the red copper oxide
      on the surface. In his earthlight cell the surface is sandwiched to Alum-MgCl2
      Kapadnaze puts an old radiator into moist ground. Crystal structures some are like rocks.
      The water is actually one electrode on the surface of the semiconductor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3U4Hm5ODBM

In other arrangements no water is used. Pulsing is beneficial. (capacitive interaction)
      In alloys 2 - 8 % by volume doping added which are fused together to form a
      material which acts as a gate. I believe the diode can form a dipole between
      two radiating parts of a circuit under high frequency. The dielectric insulating
      on a tesla coil forms a virtual capacitor and when a air coupling is used
      the semiconductor material helps maintain the dipole when under load.

I see this oxide coating as facilitating an open pathway. One of my favorites
      Xee2 who thinks it's all just RF replicates a slayer coil with only 1.5V @25mA
      the project is a real winner shows a capacitive coupling and incredible efficiency.
      Working backwards from this project might teach us something missed
      that Don Smith was doing.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b37y...cGSWjC1cRLUjfw
      Last edited by mikrovolt; 07-31-2015, 03:57 AM.

Comment

In an open system the current induced is combined with potential by facilitating a pathway working back.

Just the magnetic or a magnetic field can be measured with a Gauss meter.
        they are not too difficult to make. The addition of a scope helps to focus around a resonant band.
        By moving the meter around it is possible to locate in essence the (local) ambient disturbance field.
        An example If I am speaking correctly I say the ambient temperature inside my laptop is 28 degrees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JGgr3I0OJw

The magnetic background of the earth at a location near the device (or is ambient to) is giving current. The potentials
        are derived as a source or charge separation being the electrical component. The pure potential is lacking current.
        At some stage in developing an energy system you should set aside the (multi-meter) ohms law device and use the gauss meter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...qw7d1No#t=2526

The cause and effect interpretation conventionally is to connect an amp meter inline with a load.
        It is true that the current is running opposite to voltage however in an open system the device has an entry point
        or antenna that draws magnetic energy from a local disturbance field and not limited to a source potential.
        his is most often confused with ambient electrical voltage when it is an ambient electrical current
        that runs the opposite direction.
        Last edited by mikrovolt; 08-09-2015, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Hi mikrovolt,

Code:
          In an open system the current induced is combined with potential by facilitating a pathway working back.

this is the secret of Don Smith device .... but who really care ?!

Comment

Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
            Hi mikrovolt,

Code:

this is the secret of Don Smith device .... but who really care ?!
            Of course we all care. You got a device running to power the load?
            Let's see that baby burning power.

I don't always follow everything you say but I listen.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
              Of course we all care. You got a device running to power the load?
              Let's see that baby burning power.

I don't always follow everything you say but I listen.
              this is a honor to me you are listening.

Comment

Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                this is a honor to me you are listening.
                I wouldn't miss it. I may talk tough but really I am a push over

for a good experiment. I may not get what you are talking about til

I read your posts for awhile but I will catch up.

There is a time coming that we will use our knowledge to power

devices such as pumping a water hole. These globalist control freaks

are going to try to kill a bunch of the population off. (THEIR own words)

I NEED your knowledge and we are the very few.

Keep at it and show me an experiment sometime so I can apply

what you are saying. Thx Med

Yer another one of those super brains, I know you

Comment

Working...
                X