• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one should always support the experimenter

its tough stuff!

Comment

Illuminati hand signals?

Is this your way of saying, AFFIRMATIVE?

I guess I am bringing you guys out of the woodwork AAA? You have no idea.

Mike

Comment

The Real Deal

A real machine, no bread boards. Looping power endlessly. Move over skeptics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gl45Ulf7Us

Comment

Looped energy motor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7bVeiZU5kM

Comment

Free Energy Motor

Here is Dr. Kanarev

http://192.211.49.220/-%20Free%20Ene...%20Kanarev.flv

Comment

Amigo

Originally posted by amigo View Post
              Saw this on overunity.com and I have a feeling this fellow might be on the right track.

YouTube - Magnet Motor Prototype

The problem I have seen with all permanent magnet motors so far is that everyone keeps thinking in two dimensions which is a big shortcoming.

This fellow has expanded into the third dimension and you can already see improvement over those two dimensional spiral motors.

I would take this a few steps further (or turn it up couple of notches ). Instead of a cylinder use an inverted cone (apex down) so that we have a vortex/spiral, and pieces on the cone are constantly spiraling or "falling" down into the vortex. I remember reading about David Hamel and his revelations where he said that his device is all about being out of alignment and constantly "falling" so that clicked in right away after seeing this.

Amigo

Here is another great motor he claims the battery keeps rising which is more than most posted inventions have ever done. Most drain the battery.

Microwave Transformer Magnet Motor - YouTube

Magnetic generator Motor using Microwave Oven parts - YouTube

Last edited by BroMikey; 09-24-2014, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Amigo

Here is the secret of a magnetically run engine like the MONOPOLE should be built. It should use Howard Johnsons ideas of shaping a magnetic field so the Monopole Motor can run in an O.U. state.

Move over world new technology is coming through.

I know you may not understand what this is at first but I will keep posting on Howards stuff.

Mike

Comment

Amigo

Youtube Motor no magnets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkBGfcZjXvM

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

that video is a lie, is pure nonsense

also, monopoles dont exist

Comment

Yup

Many things are not what they appear to be. One must always read between the lines of motivations. Stay tuned for free energy!! Just kidding. I mean getting tapped into the lightening bolt size power from the ionoshere whatcamacallit.

Most people call it that but we know better HUH? So ya gotta work with whats out here.

Mikey

Comment

Amigo

Here is another great motor he claims the battery keeps rising which is more than most posted inventions have ever done. Most drain the battery.

Microwave Transformer Magnet Motor - YouTube

Magnetic generator Motor using Microwave Oven parts - YouTube

Hi Mikey,
                        Did you take the time to watch his overunity flywheel -

Flywheel Energy Overunity - YouTube

Would like to know the motor type that he claims is from a VCR.

Cheers, Garry

Comment

Vcr Bearing?

Originally posted by garrypm View Post
                          Hi Mikey,
                          Did you take the time to watch his overunity flywheel -

Flywheel Energy Overunity - YouTube

Would like to know the motor type that he claims is from a VCR.

Cheers, Garry
                          Hi Gary

Not really sure of all of his details but it reminded me of the Newman motor coil that most people thought was a hoax for the last 50 years.

The bedini window motor windings are not exactly the same but close.

I think with his broken English he is hard to understand but maybe he got the bearing out of a VCR for free letting people know where to get good ones.

He says the coil is out of a microwave oven transformer.

I post this stuff because almost no one has any practical O.U and this guy makes it childs play.

Pretty insulting hey? Well I cried "UNCLE" quite awhile back finding O.U. and now it seems to fall into my lap.

I was making it out to be hard. Just get some magnets and coils, that is too easy.

I watched it again and the tiny motor is out of a VCR for opening the drawer.

The big one is a gear reduced stepper motor out of a paint machine he says.

Mikey
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 09-29-2014, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Amazing Motor

Here is a self runner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKFTAobM-l0

Mike

Comment

[SIZE="4"]Here is a self runner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKFTAobM-l0

Mike
                              Easy does it Mikey. I'm pretty sure where I saw this one dissembled with batteries inside the coils. Those bolts don't go all the way through.

In fact he even says:
                              Originally posted by Larskro
                              Don`t waste your time with a replication of these motor / generator.

Now you can make a replication of my motor / generator for fun and it will run. It has now run 35 hours on 2 pcs. 800 mah NiMH accu batteries and then stopped.
                              Amazing Magnetmotor Motor/gen Diagram Part 3. - YouTube
                              Last edited by Dog-One; 11-04-2014, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Bubble Popper

You Dog you. Popping my bubble Hey?

You know everybody personally. Been around awhile hey?

Not me, I am one of those guys who trusts people, well til they are found out to be liars.

Thanks again Dog. I will BRB

Originally posted by Dog-One View Post
                                Easy does it Mikey. I'm pretty sure where I saw this one dissembled with batteries inside the coils. Those bolts don't go all the way through.

In fact he even says:

Amazing Magnetmotor Motor/gen Diagram Part 3. - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X