Cold Electricity vis-à-vis Gerard Morin's Experiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiring Configuration of the McCulloch Generators H-2000 & H-3000

Below is the link for the H-2000 manual.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwW...ew?usp=sharing

Code:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwW-hOB-KNeFSzl5SG05RE5yYlE/view?usp=sharing
    Below is the link for the H-3000 manual.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwW...ew?usp=sharing

Code:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwW-hOB-KNeFcHdyT2RWTG51Xzg/view?usp=sharing
    Regards,

VIDBID
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

McCulloch Generator at the Radiant Generating Source

I believe that the McCulloch H-2000 type-of-generator is a type of radiant generating source.

Regards,

VIDBID
      Last edited by vidbid; 12-30-2014, 09:38 PM.
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

McCulloch Generator at the Radiant Generating Source

Only we need to know position of magnets and polarity. love your work vidbid

Comment

Possible Analogue

Possible Solid State Analogue.

Regards,

VIDBID
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Another Possible Solid State Analogue

Design using four ignition coils.

Regards,

VIDBID
            Last edited by vidbid; 12-31-2014, 04:43 AM.
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Analogue Device

Analogue Device.

Regards,

VIDBID
              Last edited by vidbid; 12-31-2014, 06:59 AM.
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

The use of displacement current for Maxwell's equation works in a closed circuit.
                It became fashionable to use various boundary condition patches to make the old equation work with open circuits.

The example of tunneling in some diodes have been modeled in super computer simulation with various form and function theories. The Tesla step up step down gives rise the the idea of infolding wave into a dielectric material.

During the transform of various percentage EM/Dielectric component ratios there exist a condition that current meters do not register.

In this video one opinion about how a wave may arrive at the other side of the barrier but is not understood why tunnel diodes can have negative resistance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV2f...3EA2497E575016

Comment

Originally posted by mikrovolt;269171

The example of tunneling in some diodes have been modeled in super computer simulation with various form and function theories. The Tesla step up step down gives rise the the idea of infolding wave into a dielectric material.

[url
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV2fkDscwvY&list=PLCF3EA2497E575016[/url]
                  EDIT I now Believe that the following post by me is a mistake and that the weird behaviour is due to the capacitance in my fingers affecting the impedance of the secondary and have learned I should check my facts better before posting and put things down so my fingers dont touch them before taking measurements.
                  End EDIT.

Today I saw something that might have been negative resistance like involving just the cheapest red LEDs while testing a self oscillating transformer (joule theif trigger).

To test if they fireup I usually hook up one leg of the high voltage output to a pair of LEDs (legs twisted together but oppositely biased so charges can travell both ways) and a clip lead clpiiped to the other side of LEDs.

I might have overdone it with the trigger but with 100 K on the base it was drawing about 30 mA. Thinking how much does it draw shorted and the LEDs wont give much resistance, but when I connected both legs to the LEDs the current draw went down to about next to nothing. Then shorted (bypassing LEDs) the current went up to 100 mA.

I dont know why I never noticed it before. The only thing I did different from previously was I used three of the same LEDs in series with the base resistor to make a voltage drop.

Ill definitely be looking twice at diodes when I see circuits from now on.
                  Last edited by lotec; 01-04-2015, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Analogue Device

Update.

Regards,

VIDBID
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Version 1.4

Updated: Version 1.4

Regards,

VIDBID
                      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Circuit Generators

Originally posted by vidbid View Post

Possible Solid State Analogue.

Regards,

VIDBID

Where DO you get these circuits? Is this a DON SMITH? Or analog you say? Of wireless? Have you built anything like this? Or are you thinking about doing one?

I don't really understand what this is trying to do. Good circuit generator. I need to learn how they work. I use paint and that is very limited.

Your hypothetically diagram's are very colorful and helps to visualize things.

Did you ever see anyone do a circuit like this? Where DO these come from?

I am still around pestering or I wouldn't have any fun at all.

Good New Year.

Mikey

Comment

Updated: Version 1.4

Regards,

VIDBID
                          It's more of a block diagram than an actual schematic.

Can you tell what any of the different sections are?

Regards,

VIDBID
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

does hho fit in anywhere in this?

Comment

Diagram

It's more of a block diagram than an actual schematic.

Can you tell what any of the different sections are?

Regards,

VIDBID
                              Well I see the twin toggling transistor section then next is the steering section with the diodes, inductors and caps. Then AC step up and down rectified and fed back in pulses to the run battery.

The thing about these types of hypothetical diagrams is that after you are all done building it, I find that they lock up but I can see where this one might not.

That is the best I can do with it. Do you think it would charge the battery up?

That is the $50,000 question, isn't it? Whada U say?

Mikey

Comment

The block diagram circuit that I published here is just for experimental and testing purposes. No claim is made with respect to what it may accomplish.

I'm actually looking for dual-PWM type-of-device with variable frequency adjustment as the INPUT. If I want to create a 400 cps or something else, then that shouldn't be a problem if I'm just experimenting or testing.. I want a one track to product a pulse and then have another track to produce a pulse. I want to be able to adjust the time between the two pulses.

The idea is to drive two coils, and take the back-emf off of them to drive two different ignition coils, but they don't have to be ignition coils. The problem with modern fly-backs transformers out of TVs is the HV output coil contains a diode.

Ultimately, I would like to design or create a circuit that has two different capacitive discharge circuits that alternately pulse two different flyback coils. The "cold electricity" off of the two flyback coils is alternately feed into two transformers.

I was thinking also the spark gaps should be magnetically quenched.

It's just a thought.

Regards,

VIDBID
                                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Working...
                                X