No announcement yet.

"Stiffler" Cold Electricity videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amigo, why don't you simply try the 555 out? I think that the 555 should handle the 10kHz range. BTW here's a simple tutorial for 555 circuits:
    LM555 Timer Circuits
    It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Thanks, I already had a 10KHz 555 built but wasn't sure whether that would be an adequate drive or not. Doesn't hurt to try either way, right?
      Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

overunity or not

The distinction is that there is not overunity, which is an oxymoron.
        You can't have "more than everything" basically.

The difference is to know the difference between efficiency and COP.

Efficiency is total in vs. total out. It will always be 100% or under in an open or closed system...doesn't matter. BOTH systems contribute to entropy overall.

COP is OPERATOR input vs. total out. Total out CAN be more than operator input, which does NOT include environmental input that the operator didn't pay for so a system CAN have over 1.0 COP.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by amigo View Post
          Has anyone replicated this (haven't checked other forums yet). I think I got all the parts, got the barium-ferrite core with the coil wound and have the other parts.

Sadly I don't have a signal generator (shame on me I know, got all the parts here for one with MAX038 but haven't put it together) so I wonder if I can just use a 555 at 1-10KHz for a signal instead?

Why not use this program, it has a signal generator through the sound card.

Visual Analyser
          http://www.sillanumsoft.com/
          It is a peaceful mind that makes a peaceful world.
          -We Are One-

Comment

I have tried replicating this circuit and I believe I have everything right but I am getting nothing. I feed a 10KHz signal from a 555 and at the end from a square wave it sort of starts looking like a fully rectified sine wave, but nothing else happens.

I'm starting to wonder what else is there to be done since the circuit is so simple...

Comment

Originally posted by Ewhaz View Post
              Thanks for the link, though I'm always skeptical about using the sound card as a source because the sound is built into my computer - if I fry it I'd have to buy a whole new machine...

Comment

amigo, maybe you did not get the resonant frequency. In the video you can see that even touching one of the leads, the light went dimmer, because the impedance changed. Also did Stifler not say something about self resonance? Isn't the circuit supposed to self resonate to achieve the goal? Like in the jole thief circuit?
                BTW, I am not an expert, I do not know

Comment

I'm not an expert either but he did not spill all the beans which is kinda irritating me. If he expects people to take his videos seriously then he does need to dish out all the way and describe exact replication and parameters of his setup that everyone can verify.

Comment

New videos

Doc has posted two more videos:

YouTube - Cold Electricity Part 6

YouTube - Cold Electricity Part 7

Last one is particularly interesting since he's driving the circuit from the ground only...
                    Last edited by amigo; 10-19-2007, 01:08 AM.

Comment

His 7th Video is really interesting; His webpage is also posting the plans for the circuit. What I found interesting is the way the Diodes are wired up! This defies logic…and I love it.

Comment

I have been partially successful in replicating his experiment. Partially because I do not have a good function generator (yet) and also because I do not have a decent LCR meter. (I know that's two for two, someone slap me behind the neck)

Doc has posted video #8 and it's only getting better and better...

There's a long thread on overunity.com about this so that's where I'm partaking in this, and so is the doc.

Comment

Doc has a new video up (#9) this one with a kind of Haiku on the subject, pretty cool

Everything else seems to be getting better and better, too bad some people @overunity.com are bombing the thread over there on this subject...

Comment

Nice video, that guy has a sense of humor
                            Amigo, how far are you with your experiments?

Comment

I have been able to somewhat replicate the basic circuit but have ran into a snag because I do not have a decent signal generator. I have built one with MAX038 but it is nothing close to what I feel is needed so I get oscillations and stuff all over the place

I also do not have a real LCR meter so could not wind my L1 to 1.1uH which is another impediment. Online air coil calculators aren't working for me because I do not get the needed effect after winding the coil in that way.

Never the less, there is definitely something with this claim and couple of other people have been replicating it with more or less success. I think biggest problem is people do not follow the rules set by the claim, they jump into changing things around, for whatever reason, or throw accusations without even attempting to replicate the experiment as stated.

Comment

He’s Back!

I had not been back to stiffler scientific in some time and was very surprised to find he has done a lot of new work. Have not seen anyone talking about him either so I thought I would let you all know…unless I have messed something…lol

Stiffler Scientific

Scroll down to Project Video's

And have some fun…

Karl

Comment

Working...
                                X