The Resonance Energy Device Explained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The E-TBC double frequency verified !

i received a statement that the E-TBC show the unusual behavior compared to a normal parallel LC circuit where it provide a double frequency compared to it normal parallel equivalent LC circuit.

the device look like a parametric oscillator where the internal capacitor is divided into two identical capacitor in serial ... when oscillate the total capacitor of c/2 plus c/2 will be c/4 ! enter this to normal resonance equation so the result will be f X 2 !!!

Comment

some practical aspects

to measure the resonance frequency of the E-TBC there is a need for frequency generator plus an oscilloscope, but if a frequency generator is absent there exist a way to do this without frequency generator,

just build the following simple Colpitts oscillator which in turn based on LC tank circuit, close C D connections in your E-TBC, connect it as shown from A B and X point ( x = CD closed ).

i tried this circuit with two different E-TBC and it gave a nice result showing the frequency of 3.2 MHZ and 1.4 MHZ , the objective is to achieve a manageable frequency up to 17 MHZ so the quarter wave length will be

143/ 2x frequency in MHZ if f=17 MHZ the quarter wave will be = 143/2x17 = 4.2 meter .

4.2 meter will be the length used to wind our L2 coil, it's important to wind it with space between adjacent turn. more space is needed in the edge of the twin coils due to the fact that the voltage has a maximum value in these two points, doing so will avoid the interference between points with higher voltage and the rest of the coil, this help the wave to see the length of wire instead of seeing the length of the coil .

Attached Files

Comment

clearance about the dual E-TBC

i said before that the dual extended Tesla Bi-filar coil work as two separated E-TBC connected together in reversed mode but i think it's a mistake to see the Dual E-TBC as two separated E-TBC.

the Dual E-TBC is another derivative of a single E-TBC, it has two coils and two capacitors, the coils are linked electrically and the capacitors are linked magnetically, because cold electricity is absent in the dual E-TBC this mean the black E-TBC work in opposite manner compared to the red E-TBC and due to the fact the coil will transform into capacitor in the negative energy sea and the same happen to the capacitor when it transform into coil in negative energy perspective.

from energetic perspective the coil in the RED E-TBC have to pass through the center virtual capacitor to reach the other coil side situated in the Black E-TBC and the same will happen to the two capacitors in each side where they are connected magnetically in the center of the dual E-TBC because each virtual coils must be compressed before reaching the real capacitors, the capacitors and the coils in this model are energetic elements ... they can't be seeing.

we need practical measurement to see if this model is correct or no, if it's correct the resonance frequency of the dual E-TBC have to be the same as a single E-TBC!

the internal capacitor in a single E-TBC jump to four time less C/4 when oscillating but in the dual E-TBC the coil come to play too and it will jump to the half L/2 .

another player in this design is the induced electric field which double the gained power compared to a single E-TBC where each adjacent plates receive twice the voltage which in turn double the the received ambient electrons, in other hand the received electrons in each side isn't similar because each coil work as the back EMF for the other side which bring the current and the voltage in the same design with radio frequency speed.

the above information is a point of view and it need confirmation.

Attached Files

Comment

Can you give more details, please?

You mentioned that you tried this circuit with two different E-TBC and it gave a nice result showing the frequency of 3.2 MHZ and 1.4 MHZ. One operated at a frequency of 3.2 MHz and the other at 1.4 MHz, correct?

Can you please post dimensions, materials, circuit diagram and detail the connections to your test equipment? Other measurements that would be helpful to confirm your observations would also be appreciated.

Thank you.
          There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne.ct View Post
            You mentioned that you tried this circuit with two different E-TBC and it gave a nice result showing the frequency of 3.2 MHZ and 1.4 MHZ. One operated at a frequency of 3.2 MHz and the other at 1.4 MHz, correct?

Can you please post dimensions, materials, circuit diagram and detail the connections to your test equipment? Other measurements that would be helpful to confirm your observations would also be appreciated.

Thank you.
            you are welcome.

the circuit is very easy, i built it in a hole test board , the green frame will be removed and instead of it just connect your E-TBC as shown, the transistor i used is extinct it's 2N1711 you can look for it equivalent, or try another transistor suitable for oscillation purpose Google for it.

the test equipment is a PC based oscilloscope the famous Hantek 6022BE, it's a very cheap and capable of working around 20MHZ which is the speed i am looking for.

the following image show the oscillation graph from an E-TBC built using aluminum foil with 5cm width and 16.5cm length wound on 2cm plastic tube diameter and it gave 14.35 MHZ which is a good frequency since we are able to work on increasing the insulator thickness to achieve higher frequency around 20MHZ which in turn a manageable frequency.
            any further questions are welcome.

Attached Files
            Last edited by med.3012; 02-26-2015, 12:20 AM.

Comment

The improved oscillation in high frequency region using the E-TBC in Colpitts design

just to share the oscillation graphs through 3 frequency regions using the E-TBC in Colpitts design.

Attached Files

Comment

Did you ever try and build don smiths device you picture as the source for your inspiration on this device? That thing don't work. I even bought the original B&W coils and the 25khz 6kv 30ma supply wouldn't drive it. I built 2-3 of the Smith devices, and None of them worked like he claimed. The only device that Smith guy showed was in a black pelican case which was large enough to store a battery to support the length of time the demo of that device occurred over. I've also watched smiths claim where he uses the insulation tester on one side of a homemade capacitor and connects the other side to earth ground via spark gap and he draws arcs from the ground and calls that OU.

Anyways I'm curious what the aim is here.

Coils inherently have capacity as a function of their solenoid or other type shape.

Usually coils with low inductance have a high virtual capacitance and high inductance coils have a low virtual capacitance.

What I mean when I say virtual capacitance is that the coils have a measurable Capacity that can be noted on a b&k 878A meter when its set to capacity and freq set to the 120hz or 1khz that the meter supports.

Whats curious about the coils is that adding REAL capacitors to the coils in parallel will cause that "virtual capacity measured" on the inductances to then go to ZERO before it starts accruing up in the "real capacity" which is apparently something different from the capacity that the meters reading on just the straight inductance.

An example is this: (arbitrary values used for example, not real measured results)
                I have a 100uH coil. It has 1200uF measured on it by the meter. I then add a 1200uF capacitor to the coil in parallel and remeasure the total capacity, and now the meter reads next to zero capacity. I would have to add a second 1200uF cap to cause the measured capacity to read 1200uF when there is still 2400uF of Real capacity put in parallel with the coil winding.

Note that the values noted for R and L and C all change based on the frequency applied. (why its good to have a meter capable of measuring at more than a single frequency, preferably like the B&K 879A which measures at 4 diff freqs, while the 878A measures only at 120hz and 1khz.)

Anyways maybe that helps you with your attempt to use coils as capacities themselves...

Take it easy,
                Gene

Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                i opened this thread to discuss the resonance energy device, i am the writer of this presentation

http://free-energy-info.com/Mohamed.pdf

it explain the resonance energy device, the device depend on an extended Tesla bi-filar coil where the capacitor is a part from the coil!

Back to 1894 and take a look at what Mr. Nikola Tesla said about his bi-filar coil:

My present invention has for its object to avoid the employment of
                condensers which are expensive, cumbersome and difficult to maintain in
                perfect condition, and to so construct the coils themselves as to accomplish
                the same ultimate object.

for more information please read the full presentation, now the problem is the obtained electric power using the E-TBC is a pure reactive power

the pick up coils in the resonance energy device will correct the reactive power using a kind of serial/parallel resonance... this situation will provide the maximum current /voltage needed to charge the electrolyte capacitors banks...

Now the problem is that what is the best way to arrange the pick coils ?
                the attached photo show how Don connect his diodes with the receiver/transfer coils.

Comment

Originally posted by genessc View Post
                  Did you ever try and build don smiths device you picture as the source for your inspiration on this device? That thing don't work. I even bought the original B&W coils and the 25khz 6kv 30ma supply wouldn't drive it. I built 2-3 of the Smith devices, and None of them worked like he claimed. The only device that Smith guy showed was in a black pelican case which was large enough to store a battery to support the length of time the demo of that device occurred over. I've also watched smiths claim where he uses the insulation tester on one side of a homemade capacitor and connects the other side to earth ground via spark gap and he draws arcs from the ground and calls that OU.

Anyways I'm curious what the aim is here.

Coils inherently have capacity as a function of their solenoid or other type shape.

Usually coils with low inductance have a high virtual capacitance and high inductance coils have a low virtual capacitance.

What I mean when I say virtual capacitance is that the coils have a measurable Capacity that can be noted on a b&k 878A meter when its set to capacity and freq set to the 120hz or 1khz that the meter supports.

Whats curious about the coils is that adding REAL capacitors to the coils in parallel will cause that "virtual capacity measured" on the inductances to then go to ZERO before it starts accruing up in the "real capacity" which is apparently something different from the capacity that the meters reading on just the straight inductance.

An example is this: (arbitrary values used for example, not real measured results)
                  I have a 100uH coil. It has 1200uF measured on it by the meter. I then add a 1200uF capacitor to the coil in parallel and remeasure the total capacity, and now the meter reads next to zero capacity. I would have to add a second 1200uF cap to cause the measured capacity to read 1200uF when there is still 2400uF of Real capacity put in parallel with the coil winding.

Note that the values noted for R and L and C all change based on the frequency applied. (why its good to have a meter capable of measuring at more than a single frequency, preferably like the B&K 879A which measures at 4 diff freqs, while the 878A measures only at 120hz and 1khz.)

Anyways maybe that helps you with your attempt to use coils as capacities themselves...

Take it easy,
                  Gene

The resonance energy device has a heart , its heart is L1 coil where energy amplification take action please take a look at the following video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4af39u1IyF4

notice Don Smith words : i put myself inside his mind ( he meant Nikola Tesla mind) and I've expanded an extended what Nikola Tesla has done!!!

my inspiration about this device came from a special asymmetrical capacitor i built, i gave it the name of C1/C2 system and it's based on a deformed Gaussian surface , i noticed the possibility of charging a capacitor without direct contact since i was able to take the high voltage from C2 while only C1 was fed !

this is similar to what Don Smith tried to tell us when he show us how the spark jump to the ground connection even if it wasn't a part from the system, the earth is able to form a huge capacitor plate providing the excess energy and i agree with him it's the Principe behind his OU device.

i didn't replicated Don device literally because i don't think ordinary coil and capacitor are able to supply the huge power gain he claimed to achieve... there must be a special process involve attracting ambient electrons with radio frequency speed ...

there is no comparison between ordinary parallel LC circuit and the E-TBC, the electromagnetic feedback inside the E-TBC is very special... the E-TBC is a coil and capacitor at the same time...... unlike normal LC circuit where it must be a coil or a capacitor but not both !!

the resonance energy device has something hidden and without understanding what this thing is it's impossible to replicate it, in another video Don gave us the secret but it was very difficult to predict it , he said : in a Tesla coil the right diameter with the right length with supply huge current with huge voltage !!!

what Tesla coil he was talking about ?now put yourself inside Nikola Tesla mind when he said :

Last edited by med.3012; 02-27-2015, 05:31 PM. Reason: error

Comment

I see. I will leave you to your imagined reality then.

Surely if you think Dons device couldn't have worked as he presented it, its a weird thing that you think you can improve on what you think he failed to even get right when he shared.

I see you also failed to see my point that the inductor is ALWAYS an LCR all on its own. (without needing an R or C attached to it.) Its never just an inductance or just a capacity. (and neither is a capacitor just a capacity, it also has its own inductance depending on its formed geometry.)

I would be amazed if you could force the inductance to only be an inductance without any capacity or resistance.

Anyways cheers, and good luck!
                    Gene

The resonance energy device has a heart , its heart is L1 coil where energy amplification take action please take a look at the following video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4af39u1IyF4

notice Don Smith words : i put myself inside his mind ( he meant Nikola Tesla mind) and I've expanded an extended what Nikola Tesla has done!!!

my inspiration about this device came from a special asymmetrical capacitor i built, i gave it the name of C1/C2 system and it's based on a deformed Gaussian surface , i noticed the possibility of charging a capacitor without direct contact since i was able to take the high voltage from C2 while only C1 was fed !

this is similar to what Don Smith tried to tell us when he show us how the spark jump to the ground connection even if it wasn't a part from the system, the earth is able to form a huge capacitor plate providing the excess energy and i agree with him it's the Principe behind his OU device.

i didn't replicated Don device literally because i don't think ordinary coil and capacitor are able to supply the huge power gain he claimed to achieve... there must be a special process involve attracting ambient electrons with radio frequency speed ...

there is no comparison between ordinary parallel LC circuit and the E-TBC, the electromagnetic feedback inside the E-TBC is very special... the E-TBC is a coil and capacitor at the same time...... unlike normal LC circuit where it must be a coil or a capacitor but not both !!

the resonance energy device has something hidden and without understanding what this thing is it's impossible to replicate it, in another video Don gave us the secret but it was very difficult to predict it , he said : in a Tesla coil the right diameter with the right length with supply huge current with huge voltage !!!

what Tesla coil he was talking about ?now put yourself inside Nikola Tesla mind when he said :

Comment

I see. I will leave you to your imagined reality then.

Surely if you think Dons device couldn't have worked as he presented it, its a weird thing that you think you can improve on what you think he failed to even get right when he shared.

I see you also failed to see my point that the inductor is ALWAYS an LCR all on its own. (without needing an R or C attached to it.) Its never just an inductance or just a capacity. (and neither is a capacitor just a capacity, it also has its own inductance depending on its formed geometry.)

I would be amazed if you could force the inductance to only be an inductance without any capacity or resistance.

Anyways cheers, and good luck!
                      Gene

i agree with you the inductor is ALWAYS an LCR the same about the capacitor where it must have an inductance depending as you said on the geometry.

Don used an electromagnetic simulator to understand how his device works... meaning it's a no linear device, in other publication he talked about ELECTRONS SPIN MECHANISM, being a spark-gap ON-OFF !!

i am just providing my point of view, and i am confident with it, i can't force an inductance without any capacity or resistance, i am not a magician! i watched a film characterize Nikola Tesla as a magician when he invented a machine able to replicate the human being! in reality he invented a simple coil when extended it replicate the electric energy.... nothing more!

the E-TBC change what we call the displacement current with something called electrons spin mechanism...
                      the dynamic capacitor isn't similar with stray capacitor.... the dynamic capacitor is an energetic element because it's formed in a rotational energetic manner, the rotational induced electric field charge the E-TBC (when it providing the power) through the junction CD... this is why i call it a one dimensional capacitor.

remember imagination is more important than intelligent :-) , THANK YOU .

Comment

I disagree but I don't want to suppress your ambition.

Intelligence and objective observation will let you refine your imagined reality into one that matches with what the rest of us all share in out mutually shared world experience. Imagination is good, but not when its off the wall imagining stuff working that Smith himself was Never able to show working...

Good luck!
                        Gene

i agree with you the inductor is ALWAYS an LCR the same about the capacitor where it must have an inductance depending as you said on the geometry.

Don used an electromagnetic simulator to understand how his device works... meaning it's a no linear device, in other publication he talked about ELECTRONS SPIN MECHANISM, being a spark-gap ON-OFF !!

i am just providing my point of view, and i am confident with it, i can't force an inductance without any capacity or resistance, i am not a magician! i watched a film characterize Nikola Tesla as a magician when he invented a machine able to replicate the human being! in reality he invented a simple coil when extended it replicate the electric energy.... nothing more!

the E-TBC change what we call the displacement current with something called electrons spin mechanism...
                        the dynamic capacitor isn't similar with stray capacitor.... the dynamic capacitor is an energetic element because it's formed in a rotational energetic manner, the rotational induced electric field charge the E-TBC (when it providing the power) through the junction CD... this is why i call it a one dimensional capacitor.

remember imagination is more important than intelligent :-) , THANK YOU .

Comment

I disagree but I don't want to suppress your ambition.

Intelligence and objective observation will let you refine your imagined reality into one that matches with what the rest of us all share in out mutually shared world experience. Imagination is good, but not when its off the wall imagining stuff working that Smith himself was Never able to show working...

Good luck!
                          Gene
                          i am an educated person and a self-thought, i spent the needed time to study and test the E-TBC, i start my thread by asking experimental people to help in practical manner... since the E-TBC show unusual behavior, from my experience in the field i can see it amplify the current beside the provided high voltage ...
                          i received a statement about the double frequency predicted in my presentation , from your side you can test the device and show us if this is true or not, this is what i need at the moment.

i am not talking about dreams! i am thinking in energetic manner, the energy is the source in this universe and everything you see around you is a reflection of this energy....

take a look at Smith.pdf , now notice what the inventor said :

TECHNICAL FIELD:

The Invention relates to loaded Dipole Antenna Systems and their Electromagnetic radiation. When used as a
                          transformer with an appropriate energy collector system it becomes a transformer generator. The invention
                          collects and converts energy which, with conventional devices, is radiated and wasted.

BACKGROUND ART:

An International search of Patent Databases for closely related methods did not reveal any prior Art with an
                          Interest in conserving radiated and wasted magnetic waves as useful energy.

DISCLOSURE OF INVENTION:

The Invention is a new and useful departure from transformer generator construction, such that radiated and
                          wasted magnetic energy changes into useful electrical energy. Gauss Meters show that much energy from
                          conventional electromagnetic devices is radiated back into the ambient background and wasted. In the case of
                          conventional transformer generators, a radical change in the physical construction, allows better access to the
                          energy available. It is found that creating a dipole and Inserting capacitor plates at right angle to the current flow, allows magnetic waves to change back to useful electrical (coulombs) energy. Magnetic waves passing through the capacitor plates do not degrade and the full impact of the available energy is accessed. One, or many sets of capacitor plates, may be used as desired. Each set of plates makes an exact copy of the full force and effect of the energy present in the magnetic waves. The originating source is not depleted or degraded as is common in conventional transformers

notice the words radiated and wasted, the inventor was talking about the induced electric field, i analyzed this phenomena in my presentation and i said why the E-TBC is able to conserve this wasted field.

it's my perspective how i see things... is it true or false is a mere question of time ...

Comment

Ok. Will watch to see how you do. Good luck!

Gene

Comment

Originally posted by wayne.ct View Post

Thank you.
                              This is the circuit used for testing the resonance frequency, all the electronic parts from old equipment.

Attached Files

Comment

Ok. Will watch to see how you do. Good luck!

Gene
                                This is an open project , you can contribute , my success is your success and yours is mine, THANK YOU !

Comment

Working...
                                X