Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BiTT OverUnity Transformer Bi-Toroid Thane H. Bill A.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike,

On a serious note, I don't feel Thane or Bill to be liars. I've seen their videos and they are somewhat convincing. I keep revisiting my SFT occasionally with new ideas and no real success. I'm growing closer to despondency each time I try and the 'same old story' comes up in the calculations. I'd really appreciate it if you could make a video showing your current setup and measurement instruments. I know you said that you aren't satisfied with your setup yet, but to tell you the truth, any OU is satisfying as it is novel. Please share what you have so far. I will reciprocate and show you a video of my setup. I actually did get a 17 degree phase angle with the SFT tonight using a 330 ohm load at 3000 Hz... I look forward to seeing your setup and how I might replicate it.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Web000x View Post
      Mike,

On a serious note...........................................I'v e seen their videos and they are somewhat convincing.

I know you said that you aren't satisfied with your setup yet, but to tell you the truth, any OU is satisfying as it is novel.

Please share what you have so far.

I will reciprocate and show you a video of my setup.

I actually did get a 17 degree phase angle with the SFT tonight using a 330 ohm load at 3000 Hz... I look forward to seeing your setup and how I might replicate it.

Dave
      Hi Dave

Don't go folding up the lab just yet. Free energy is here in the nanosecond timing that we have all heard about and simple things like not having a fast diode can ruin a whole project. We have come along way after many years of pondering We (as a group) are leaders first in knowing things are being with held from us in the schools.

What is the military industrial complex hiding things for? Why do these elite groups with all the money keep the population 20 years behind their innovations?

Okay enough of that, but I did want to bring you up to speed as to how I evaluate our current dilemma finding the key (so to speak) to unlock new knowledge. If you approach learning this way it helps. It helps me.

We don't have all day nor can we give our entire lives to uncover one small secret effect like the bought and paid for scientific community does for the BIG MONEY. These people are so far ahead we would need complete classes just to get on the same page.

Okay I will tell you what I did to get good results. I made 3 coils in a highly precise way, I wound them on a spool exact thickness of the C-Cores held with epoxy. They are 170 turns the primary is a far smaller diameter. The secondaries come out to approx 11" per turn so 155 feet of 20awg wire is used.

Then I randomly dug up 10 C-Cores from all my TV junk collecting in the pond four cores across the secondaries. I refuse to use a giant amplifier or small of low efficiency. We will only be guessing that way, but for now 60hz.

I just hooked it up to the Variac and running at 6v input getting about a 3v output. (I am suddenly over loaded here at work so video's will be later sorry)I am not getting much rest some days.

Okay now the output coils are wound the same. These are laying flat on the desk. one of the wires comes out at the bottom and the other wire exits at the top.

Connect in series (Well I tried it every way) taking the bottom wire on one coil and connect it to the top of the other one.

Don't forget that my primaries only use one c-core to link the secondaries.

This could turn out to be the reason i get a small effect. Always remember that Thane uses about 1000 feet of wire on his primaries to get them up to 90volts. Then Thane (I use Thane because he is at 60hz) gets only a few volts out the other end. I think a connection could be mine can only go to 10volts in but the link is so weak that the primary unaffected.

My link is one C-core for each secondary coupling to the primary. Very much less than Bill A is showing in the picture or video. For all I know the primary cores are of a different perm. who knows something is going on and we don't have all the facts yet so thoughts of lowering the coupling have been on my mind from the start.

This maybe why my secondaries can change up and down with respect to loading and the primary stays put. I tried in parallel and at 60hz the current would show a chopped up wave as I loaded. I tried the connection 3 ways.

Parallel two different ways and one way the current goes up and down like a normal transformer when loading. This last time I hooked it up in series like the Auroratek site shows and the figures improved relative to my previous data.

Okay one more thing.

With the series connection I stopped using caps . This way my BiTT starts out at 90 degrees. When I load the BiTT with the tiny bulbs you can hardly see them lit. The waveform moves so little I can not really tell that it moved, maybe 1 or 2 degrees so i started there running the data.

I have given the experiment the benefit of the doubt running calc's a an 80 degree phase angle when I know it is more like 85 degrees at least.

I think a decent amount of wire on the secondaries is important for 60hz.

And weak links to the primary.

God Bless you Dave. I hope this helps you out. Others needed to know this as well. I have been wondering myself why this thing works better yet but I think you just got me to write down what I have have been deciding the answers must be.

Pure speculation I know. But that is what I think.

Mikey

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-04-2014, 07:15 PM.

Comment

This subject has festered on for many years. Near me there's a transformer
        manufacturing company that's been going for nearly 80 years. I'm going
        along to see them shortly and hope they've got some ideas for me regarding
        the construction of a BITT. What strikes me is the tiny power that people are
        using in their replications, I think at least 3,000 watts would be needed to get
        useful data.
        There are some amazing things out there, synchronous condensers which
        run in hydrogen to facilitate cooling and cut windage losses. The same machines
        can be wound with super-conducting wire, this can then take 160 times the
        current and is cooled with liquid nitrogen. Some of these old girls are massive
        machines with no output shaft, not only do they correct power factor in a
        stepless manner they also help with harmonics which may plague capacitor
        based systems.
        I also saw that high performance transformers have their cores constructed
        from metglas, looks like a kind of foil.
        John.

Comment

Super High powered

Hi John

It would be nice to have that much money to throw around. Maybe it would end up in the closet after. The principle must be established. You could use 2n2222a transistor to run a golf-ball size BiTT to light a flashlight indefinitely.

So if this can be done then a bigger one could work as well.

Cryogenic /super cooling only compacts the transformers size per KWH handling. No Over Unity.

Mikey

Originally posted by Iamnuts View Post
          This subject has festered on for many years. Near me there's a transformer
          manufacturing company that's been going for nearly 80 years. I'm going
          along to see them shortly and hope they've got some ideas for me regarding
          the construction of a BITT. What strikes me is the tiny power that people are
          using in their replications, I think at least 3,000 watts would be needed to get
          useful data.
          There are some amazing things out there, synchronous condensers which
          run in hydrogen to facilitate cooling and cut windage losses. The same machines
          can be wound with super-conducting wire, this can then take 160 times the
          current and is cooled with liquid nitrogen. Some of these old girls are massive
          machines with no output shaft, not only do they correct power factor in a
          stepless manner they also help with harmonics which may plague capacitor
          based systems.
          I also saw that high performance transformers have their cores constructed
          from metglas, looks like a kind of foil.
          John.

Comment

Go Big or go small

If you have spent much time reading about the history of invention and what succeeds and what fails, you might be rightfully skeptical about the idea that to succeed you have to "go big". Tesla screwed up when he tried to "go big" with JP Morgan. I'm just saying that it might not be the best idea to try and convince some big established company to do you right.
            There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

Thanks for the advice fellas,
              my idea was to find someone who's worked on transformers for
              years, they often know a thing or two about the job. I'll let you know
              if I get anywhere.
              In my experience it's difficult to prove much at the milliwatt level.
              Boil a kettle of water and you can measure what you've used quite
              accurately every time. Likewise a battery drill will give you about the
              same amount of work per charge.
              On the other hand I bought a Casio watch 10 years ago, it's lost a
              minute in all that time and is on the original battery, that would be
              very difficult to assess.
              Small transformers are becoming obsolete, which must be a good
              thing when you think of the amount of copper that's ended up in the
              bin over the last few years.
              John.

Comment

What is it going to be used for?

Hey John

I guess know one understands what the goal is. Maybe if you told us you wanted to say power a cabin out in the middle of nowhere using solar panels to get it started or something to go on.

In Bill Alek's case he has a battery that gets the process started then charges the battery up again with excess. But say you wanted a big BiTT hooked to the power company lines? That would be another world completely.

No one has a clue what is in your mind. If you want better answers then tell us what you are thinking first or it is just a guessing game here.

Maybe you wanted to build a big one and hook it to the power lines coming from the road and connect the BiTT to your house?

Of course your power bill would drop if you had enough thousands to change out the build repeatedly till you struck success.

You must run the primary just under saturation so the return path is a high resistance. Do you understand this statement?

Repeating what you have learned might show you that something is missing.

Do you really want to spend thousands on a build that does not produce the effect?

The permeability of the primary to secondaries needs to run frequencies near saturation while the secondaries are using a much greater permeability way below saturation.

Do you understand this?

Are you aware that if you do run power from the lines from the utility that feeding in 120volts does not mean your BiTT will give you enough voltage to run anything?

You might end up with 50volts. Find the ratio's and basic idea first then make it huge. Contacting a rewinding house will show you that only laminated iron cores are used by these people.

I know i have them all around me and I stop in and ask questions.

Go ask them where you can get a $5000 allotment of Permalloy to build a core that size and they will be lost.

The guys who own and run motor and transformer shops rewind conventional CORES. You are the engineer who must design the core to do what I just explained so they can simply put some wire on it according to your numbers, not their's.

Before you go off half cocked explain how you know everything I am talking about first and save yourself some time here.

You want to throw money around so the dern thing puts out some real power, I am witya

Mikey

Thanks for the advice fellas,
                my idea was to find someone who's worked on transformers for
                years, they often know a thing or two about the job. I'll let you know
                if I get anywhere.
                In my experience it's difficult to prove much at the milliwatt level.
                Boil a kettle of water and you can measure what you've used quite
                accurately every time. Likewise a battery drill will give you about the
                same amount of work per charge.
                On the other hand I bought a Casio watch 10 years ago, it's lost a
                minute in all that time and is on the original battery, that would be
                very difficult to assess.
                Small transformers are becoming obsolete, which must be a good
                thing when you think of the amount of copper that's ended up in the
                bin over the last few years.
                John.
                Last edited by BroMikey; 12-05-2014, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                  Hi John

It would be nice to have that much money to throw around. Maybe it would end up in the closet after. The principle must be established. You could use 2n2222a transistor to run a golf-ball size BiTT to light a flashlight indefinitely.

So if this can be done then a bigger one could work as well.

Cryogenic /super cooling only compacts the transformers size per KWH handling. No Over Unity.

Mikey
                  Hi Mikey,

I would love to have more detail on the smaller setup using the 2n2222a to run a flash light. I don't really care if it doesn't run forever. I just want to get started with a small simple build, data log it and post my findings.

-Altrez

Comment

Thanks

Hi Mikey,
                    thank you for taking the time to reply to my message.
                    I understand what you say and will act accordingly.
                    I've been looking at these sort of things for 10 years or more
                    but haven't got anywhere yet.
                    I would like to know what a real up-to-minute transformer
                    expert thought of the thing. I realise that these places mostly
                    just do run-of the-mill stuff and wouldn't be of any help.
                    John.

Comment

• Big Money Build

Good Man

Now listen. If I had a chunk up change like you, I (I don't ) always thought that i would buy some Permalloy sheeting and do a lamination out of that stuff.

Wow 10 years looking. Yeah thats kool.

I just want you to do your best and I won't just stand by while a guy with good intentions spends money on a project that only proves to be a cute prototype You are worth more than that when shelling out the big green.

Yes all the job shops have people running around in uniforms just following the text books. What we are doing is leading edge. Building something this complex, takes long hours of experimentation.

It will cost you plenty to buy Permalloy sheeting even to build a working model that could run your lighting. Lighting is a good place to start.

I think I priced out sheets for a god awful high price, but if you got the gold that is really great. Say build a 8" X 8" but leave out the center post where the primary coil is.

Now one more very important thing. Do you want to operate at 60hz?

Or do you want to go up in frequency to push more power?

You must know that as you go up in frequencies that converters will be needed, complicating the system a BiTT more

Either way very commendable that you have selected this technology and showing a serious desire to go for a real OU project.

Mikey

Hi Mikey,
                      thank you for taking the time to reply to my message.
                      I understand what you say and will act accordingly.
                      I've been looking at these sort of things for 10 years or more
                      but haven't got anywhere yet.
                      I would like to know what a real up-to-minute transformer
                      expert thought of the thing. I realise that these places mostly
                      just do run-of the-mill stuff and wouldn't be of any help.
                      John.
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 12-06-2014, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• Large Laminations

Replace these fine sheets with laser cut Permalloy material. The pattern is incorrect for the Bi-Toroidal Transformer. Experiment with 5 or 10 lamination's to optimize design parameters. When the desired effect can be sustained continue stacking greater numbers to reach the power level you have targeted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8fTLXs50lU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sR2L9ODX3o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6NyTprQCBI

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-06-2014, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• ZVS inverter update

In the scope shot we are looking at a ZVS wave that has been rounded off on the peaks, rather than having the square tops. This is done with a poly cap.

In this video he explains a little about the small circuit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iD2yFP2LnM

This is the proper way of building an energy efficient inverter such as the CFL has in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZLH...gbKica7RXtLqyw

If we are going to run a BiTT on AC using a battery, this is the right way to go. This method is also used to power fluorescent lighting from 12vdc on large boats.

Listen close as he states a difference just briefly from the change to a rounded peak.

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-11-2014, 08:36 AM.

Comment

• BroMikey and Iamnuts, this is some of the most exciting work going ...
                            thanks for your efforts and posts, I am heartened to see so much
                            effort expended.

My ideal project idea for the BiTT would be to invent a block heater which runs off the car battery and automatically
                            switches on 4 hours before morning , and uses the BiTT to prevent draining the battery

wouldn't it be nice to have a car or truck which would run in winter and could be parked anywhere without needing to be plugged in, in even the most severe cold conditions and without having to burn fuel to restart the engine every few hours?

a 1000 watt automobile engine block heater would possibly need about 1200 watts from the battery to run efficiently in severe cold.

Ideally the engine block heater could work for ten hours on 250Ah battery, using the bi toroid transformer to produce the extra energy needed

Or could the bi toroid transformer itself act as the heater if designed to get excessively hot?

My gut feeling tells me that if there is a specific design goal in place for the BiTT, it is going to move quicker along in development.

What if the engine block itself was used as the core for the windings?
                            Or if there were some way to also loop the existing heat energy from the engine after it is switched off.

Just throwing some ideas into the mixture to see if anything gels.
                            Last edited by Doogy2Shoes; 12-11-2014, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doogy2Shoes View Post
                              BroMikey and Iamnuts, this is some of the most exciting work going ...
                              thanks for your efforts and posts, I am heartened to see so much
                              effort expended.

My ideal project idea for the BiTT would be to invent a block heater which runs off the car battery and automatically
                              switches on 4 hours before morning , and uses the BiTT to prevent draining the battery

wouldn't it be nice to have a car or truck which would run in winter and could be parked anywhere without needing to be plugged in, in even the most severe cold conditions and without having to burn fuel to restart the engine every few hours?
                              Yeah a Block heater would be a good job for a BiTT.

Here is a ZVS powering light bulbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTPNN0ona8o

Comment

• bi toroid rotary engine using the main shaft as the primary
                                core wind, with secondary's wound around the intake and exhaust manifolds

the entire engine is wrapped in the bi toroid coils and effortlessly kept warm
                                by back EMF once the engine is turned off

Comment

Working...
                                X