Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Witts 3000 Watt Fuelless Generator ( Notes + Diagram )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephen Brown View Post
    Ajnabii,
    Did you take a class with Witts along with the above plans?
    The notes leave most of the work to be done by us.

This is the QMOGEN design that has a motor running a generator.
    PESN has a number of these on his sight.

I'll start looking for a self exited generator.
    Does anyone have a part number for a four quadrant generator?
    Stephen
    Dear i am also looking this generator i don't know from where i can get this and how does it look like ?? 4 quadrant what does it mean exactly ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ajnabii View Post
      Dear i am also looking this generator i don't know from where i can get this and how does it look like ?? 4 quadrant what does it mean exactly ?
      Means 4 Coils around a Stator, like at a Clock the numbers 0, 3, 6, 9.
      Standard AC generators have the coils at the numbers 0, 4, 8, and create a phase shift that way
      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

http://www.backgauges.com/Gen-E-Sys%20II/index.html

Originally posted by Ajnabii View Post
        Brothers and Sisters i hope you all will be fine

today i am going to share with you 3000 Watt Generator Notes + Diagram handed over from Witts Ministries to me. i have paid 1000$ for this and today i am going to share with you just free of cost, i don't need money i just need the knowledge and also your all friends help, if there is anyone who make this after this thread, then share with us please, i hope you guys will give me a positive response.

Thank You
        Regards
        Ajnabii
        Ajnabii Dear
        You should rather have spend your good money on this man. He will give you something to built that will solve your energy problems.
        backgauges.com

Comment

hi. i have made the generator 3000watt, but i just have difficult to find the capasitor

Comment

'Thrapped'

Originally posted by nvisser View Post
            Ajnabii Dear
            You should rather have spend your good money on this man. He will give you something to built that will solve your energy problems.
            Tec-Line / ASAP gauging systems
            Hi Vissie .. great to read you again , all OK in sunny SA I hope. I have yet to hear any good reports from the Witts productions, rather a constant demand for 'gifts' and support and folks being 'Thrapped' The approach of the Backgauges website however seems very different because of your recomendation, and I know you to be an honest broker, I have read though that site now. I have looked at it before but in no real depth. It certainly explaines how machines such as this https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=98aiISB2DNw
            do what they do and more importantly .. why . quite apart from what I have noted before, Still we do the thread an injustice going off subject .. so nuff said
            Last edited by Duncan; 06-14-2014, 08:27 AM.
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

quantum shield ?

Corona-Resistant Insulation Enamels
              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

For what it is worth

Just my opinion of the man behind backguages.com. I have talked for hours on skype with him more than once. I have google mapped his manufacturing facility and believe him to be an honest man of great integrity...something hard to come by these days.

I'm not smart enough to figure out what he is doing but I am convinced he has something worth investing time and money into if one were so inclined toward mechanical machines.

Comment

Working...
                X