Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HHO Gas Injected Into A Catalytic Converter Yields Extreme Heat! LENR? We Don't Know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Safety

@Ramset
    I know I would love to see the maximum temp this baby can do. But to perform the the test that you describe above, do you have to have temperatures above flashpoint to do those measurements? I'll have to do a little more reading.
    Greg

Comment

YES! We are on to these goons! they are SCRAMBLING NOW!

Interview with Mike McKubre about Brillouin at SRI International - YouTube

Comment

a little clarity?

JDC
        In those Hydrofuelincanada". vids are the Temperatures referenced in the Usual celsius [for Canada]?
        I cannot make this out in the Vid?

@Gdez
        all that has to happen here is to pass up your control run temp ... no reason to go to a damage state {yet] just show an anomoly and the world will beat a path![peeps will be lining up to do University testing in certified labs]
        ,for myself I would do the test in a fashion that I had no concerns for Back fires [safety cage for testing]

Just for reference sake say that we find 300 watts as the control [thats what the HHO cell ends up using??]
        I can guarantee you NOTHING dramatic will happen in the control run at 300 watts in a big cardboard box [no where near fire hazard temp].

thx
        Chet
        Last edited by RAMSET; 01-16-2014, 01:50 AM.
        If you want to Change the world
        BE that change !!

Comment

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
          JDC
          In those Hydrofuelincanada". vids are the Temperatures referenced in the Usual celsius [for Canada]?
          I cannot make this out in the Vid?

@Gdez
          all that has to happen here is to pass up your control run temp ... no reason to go to a damage state {yet] just show an anomoly and the world will beat a path![peeps will be lining up to do University testing in certified labs]
          ,for myself I would do the test in a fashion that I had no concerns for Back fires [safety cage for testing]

Just for reference sake say that we find 300 watts as the control [thats what the HHO cell ends up using??]
          I can guarantee you NOTHING dramatic will happen in the control run at 300 watts in a big cardboard box [no where near fire hazard temp].

thx
          Chet
          Listen, Neal and I can only do so much. I have some equipment on order to begin running the tests myself but I put the information out so others can replicate the effect. Its not hard to do, just inject gas into any type of catalytic converter system. Yes we need the "data" but Neal and I are not the ones that are capable of the professionalism the million dollar labs have. We are garage tinkerers which do not fully grasp the physics but understand the importance of the effect and how to build usable consumer products out of it. I am working on putting out my own videos but I am working out of a spare room in my house using tools from Harbor Freight. I just can't do it alone and the only way to get the big boys to admit and release the technology is to have some clever garage engineer figure out a way to use parts off the shelf to replicate this mysterious "excess" heat they keep talking about like its some grand knowledge given to them by some God.

Ain't nobody going to be beating at my door with investment money or eager to run testing. Why? Because they are afraid of what I represent. You don't know how many investors I told to hit the road with their money because they wanted me to work in secret. This stuff ain't a big secret if you do a little research. Its been done time and time again for decades. I'm going to continue with my research but anybody on this planet can test this idea with parts they have around the house or junkyard. Neal and I shouldn't be the only ones posting videos and neither one of us are camera men or really even know what we are doing. We were only trying to stay warm....
          Last edited by jdcproducts; 01-16-2014, 02:12 AM.

Comment

nothing but grattitude My friend

JDC
            Please forgive me if I have come accross as demanding or ungrateful.
            I am sending you a private message it will appear in the top right hand corner of the forum front page.
            thank you for all you have shared you are a truely selfless person ,
            and this is one cool topic.

the open source resources and talent available to you will surprise you .

thx
            Chet K
            Last edited by RAMSET; 01-16-2014, 03:36 AM.
            If you want to Change the world
            BE that change !!

Comment

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
              JDC
              Please forgive me if I have come accross as demanding or ungrateful.
              I am sending you a private message it will appear in the top right hand corner of the forum front page.
              thank you for all you have shared you are a truely selfless person ,
              and this is one cool topic.

the open source resources and talent available to you will surprise you .

thx
              Chet K
              Hey no problem, at least you made it a point to clarify your intentions. I appreciate the conversation, I look forward to exploring this further. Thanks again...

Comment

Hi all

just to show the idea for me to test the general idea of JDC.

I decided to scale down the cat and take only very small parts of the car cat.

So i can adapt the testing to my very small reactor.

I hope this will bring some good results.

lets go on

Laurent

Comment

Originally posted by woopy View Post
                  Hi all

just to show the idea for me to test the general idea of JDC.

I decided to scale down the cat and take only very small parts of the car cat.

So i can adapt the testing to my very small reactor.

I hope this will bring some good results.

lets go on

Laurent
                  Very nice work, thanks for sharing this. One of my hho comrades on YouTube jumped the gun and bought a cheap 40 dollar cat on Ebay. The effect did not work for him because it was void of the most important reactive metals like platinum and palladium. My buddy neal says the older oem cats from imports like Bmw and Mercedes have the most and some of the heavy trucking cats are also loaded down with these noble metals. I am working on trying to find data sheets on some of the cat manufacturers to point people in the right direction when trying to determine what to use. Remember the catalytic combusters used for wood stove would probably work as well. Brand new they seem to be ranging from 2-400 bucks. We also know for sure now that pure hydrogen runs an off the shelf catalytic heater just fine but have yet to experiment with on demand hho or hydrogen. My cat should be to me tomorrow or in the next couple of days and it does indeed have some amount of platinum and palladium so I should be able to run some tests myself. Their are a lot of different avenues you can take with this idea but be aware, cheaper is not always better when running the tests. Make sure you are getting something with the most precious metals available. Also remember things like hard drives also have this precious metal. Even disregarding the heating aspects of this, its possible to build your own high end "junk-yard" fuel cells. Thank you guys for all your support and efforts...

Comment

Just for those who havn't been following recent stuff about LENR... so you can better judge if there is any significance or not....

Regarding LENR, and specifically the Nickle Hydrogen Gas Loading method that is being used by "Rossi ECat", Defkalion, Brillouin Energy (Dr. Robert Godes the latter's chief scientist, who has systems now undergoing testing and engineering improvement at "S.R.I. International Laboratories"), and others now; the below is sort of the "recipe" for whats going on with the major commercial players' devices, either from their own Papers or words at events such as "ICCF18"... or leading scientists talking about others' technologies.

1) Convert the pure nickel to powder or nano-powder (which has the largest possible surface area for reaction).

2) Pump in compressed "regular" Hydrogen (although this will still have a small component of deuterium, most now agree that this H isotope is not required with Nickel for the LENR reaction, as it is for the original Pons and Fleishmann Palladium-Deuterium method using "heavy water" in an electrolytic cell).

3) Use an electric resistive heating element or some other means to raise the temp in the chamber to around 250 C or higher (once operating, this shouldn't be needed any more, or nearly as much, as heat is there from the reaction).

4) Generate and introduce an electromagnetic pulse waveform to the chamber (relatively low current, voltages and exact waveform shapes "unknown" because, as many folks believe, this is the "Secret Sauce" main intellectual property), this "excites" the nickel and H to react; and with the Brillouin method at least, can act as a "throttle" and "shut off" for control. Apparently, according to Dr. Godes' statements, square waves with very fast rise-times and short duration work best. And it has been shown, by scientists such as Dr. Peter Hagelstein of M.I.T. , that it is possible to use other methods of exciting the lattice to help create, enhance, and/or control the reaction, such as lasers or ultrasonics. The consensus idea there being, create "high rate of change" of electron charge resulting in higher energy state, which allows the H to "burrow" into the "shaking" lattice of the metal.

5) Via precise calorimeter measurement (using industry standards), watch the temperature rise greatly as the reaction begins.... generating several times more watts of energy as "heat", than is expended as "Mains" electricity to create the reaction (COP's higher than "17" have been recorded, and "OU" seen by dozens of respected labs around the world).

6) Using water jackets, transfer this heat to a boiler to generate steam to run a turbine, which turns an electric dynamo generator the same way coal-fired, methane, or fission nuclear plants do it now.... except without the pollution or extreme dangers.

Unless you have a better way of using that heat.

Regarding the automotive cat-boxes, to be "safe", one should use brand-new ones with new clean pipe to test these claims... to exclude "old residue".

Comment

One Cheap Cat

Magnaflow High Flow Converter 2" Round 53004 | eBay

Could this one be useful.

I stumbled upon this thread looking for info on ionisation of air, as fuel saver or primary source to run ICE.

I came up with the idea to use a cat in the opposite way: to ionize the air going into the engine, with a HV source, like an ignition coil.

This would be a single electrode ioniser, with the HV lead of the IC to the case of the Cat.

It could be used dry or with a moisturing pad.

All kind of reaction occurs with the HV. Some water molecules present in the air turns to OH- and H+ bond between N2 is fragilised and so on.

My aim is to obtain a mixture of air with tiny amount of atomic gases that would implode upon compression and release expansive energy after maximum compression is reached.

This way an ICE could be run without the need for ignition, after sufficient temperature is reached. This would eliminate the need to work with ECU, it would simply be disconnected and engine controlled only with airflow control via throttle valve. No more messing around with EFIEs..

Anyone interested with this idea can contact me.
                      Thank you.

Comment

tutankaa wrote it. Nitrogen into the plasma state. then to the catalyst. I also bought one-I'll experiment.

Comment

You can use graphitic carbon nitride as a very cheap catalyst instead of using expensive catalysts. If you want to know how to make it check out Robert Murray-Smith on YouTube. He explains how to make it.

Comment

Catalyst for what?

Travis M which process are you talking about? The original idea posted was that a car cat seems to produce an excessive amount of heat when HHO gas is injected into it. Then someone else posted about the process of LENR. Then someone else started posting about using a catalyst for running an engine. Then someone else posted about tutanka and his ideas. By the way tutanka posted almost three years ago he was almost ready to show us his car that ran on water. It was going to be ready within a month or so at the latest. I still haven't seen it. Has anyone else? So Travis M are your referring to the original idea or one of the others when you suggest a different catalyst. Do you have any info that suggests it will produce the large amount of heat the original poster was talking about?

For those of you that rushed out and bought one of those $40 cats from E-bay maybe you should have read all the posts first. In post #23 jdc says that one of his buddies bought one of those and it didn't work.

And lastly this is not my thread but the usual courtesy on a forum is that if you want to throw out a lot of other thoughts that are not really related to the subject of the thread you start your own thread. This is just my opinion but the discussion about LENR is appropriate for this thread but the discussion about using a cat to power an engine should have its own thread.

Respectfully, Carroll
                            Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Hi all

Just for info , i have found this vidéo from JDC at OU.com

H-CAT Catalytic Combustion Of HHO Yields Useful Heat Video Demo / Test 1 - YouTube

and this one from hydrofuelincanada

Cleaning a dirty old cat for H-CAT use - YouTube

it seems that old cat can also work when correctly cleaned.

For my progress i tried with my very small HHO cell without success, so i am building something bigger to get a better HHO flow to check the system

good luck at all

Laurent

Comment

Hi all

a new and quite interesting video from hydrofuelincanada.

H-CAT Video From My Friend Chad's Channel Envirosponsible ! - YouTube

I have tried a bigger HHO cell with some more HHO output, but much less than what hydrofuelincanada is showing. And until now no success for me. So , if my cat is not a junk one ??, i would suppose that a certain minimum quantity of HHO is necessary for starting the reaction ??
                                Did somebody tried to inject a very small flow of HHO in the same place on the cat where a stronger flow initiate the reaction ?

Than something is questioning me. It seems that hydrofuelincanada has a pretty powerfull flame on his torch after he get flashbacks. And so far i have seen in the HHO experimenter's world, this flame is very very hot. So my question - is the catalytic reaction without flame (for the same liter pro minute HHO production of course) hotter and or more powerfull than the flame itself ??
                                In other words is it a gain to use a cat without flame, to boil a certain quantity of water for example, than directly boil this same quantity of water with only the flame itself ??And how can we measure that ?
                                If there is a gain than something really promising is happening in the catalytic reaction.

I know there is a lot of questions but it is normal at the beginning of a so interesting thread. Sorry !

Thank's

Laurent

Comment

Working...
                                X