Free energy already exist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free energy already exist

Free energy is possible as I have rebuilt a generator to produce free energy providing 120v with a frequency of 60hz and a max load of 3500 watts and 30 amps. I have been working on free energy designs since the age 12 and I am now 28. I have designed far more complicated things then this free energy device. I have a special ability when it comes to technology. Every time I learn how something works my mind almost instantly sees many different possible combinations for the creation of other inventions that does not yet exist. However when it comes to holding normal conversations with people I tend to get confused and have almost no common sense as to what there saying unless it has to do with technology.

When I first learned of Tesla several years ago I was amazed that some of his theories I was reading about was already so similar to my own. As a kid I always had a natural ability to fix almost anything without any training or knowledge of how it worked. Anyway this one particular invention was put together because I cannot afford high electric bills.

If more power is needed (higher wattage and amperage capacity) then I would simply build more of these things and wire them up in parallel. So far I only have one unit because thats all I can afford to build at the moment but it was still cheaper to by a used generator and modify it to power itself then to pay high electric bills.

You've given the generator's output but not the input characteristics?
    How do you know it's free energy/OU? After over a century of attempts to produce one, there's not one such device in existence that's been tested, verified and replicated... other than by JLN labs.

Comment

Yes it does, tell us more . . .

Your idea of using multiple small units in parallel to achieve higher power levels is noteworthy, this would also make the system very resilient as a whole because you could remove / repair / replace a single unit without interruption of the entire system. Can you enlighten us more with some details about the modification you are making to the generator, are you adding additional windings or just reconfiguring what is already on the unit?

Perhaps you could share some pictures of the unit you have built.

Hitby13kw

Comment

Originally posted by Ein~+ein View Post
        You've given the generator's output but not the input characteristics?
        How do you know it's free energy/OU? After over a century of attempts to produce one, there's not one such device in existence that's been tested, verified and replicated... other than by JLN labs.
        The generator is a 4000 watt generator with 33.3 amp capacity with 120 volts and 16.7 amp capacity at 240 volts (so far I've only been using 120v). The modification causes me to loose less than 400 watts of power because it requires less then 400 watts to continue the rotation at the needed speed. I'm also loosing 3 amps leaving me with about 30 amps left (when running on 120v).

Many things (other inventions) are not successful because sometimes in order to get something to work a catalyst that is required for something to work has not yet been invented. Whenever I stumble upon problems in a project I looked at other products that already have parts of the tech I need and then I simply disassemble that product and only take out the parts that I need in order to get what ever project I'm working on to work. I build components from scratch whenever necessary but its easier to extract components from other products whenever possible.

Comment

to Energetic Forum. I'm sure there are many people here who are in the same boat as far as having a hard time affording energy bills and would greatly appreciate any details you can provide on how to rewire such a generator to provide free power. Personally I often end up being much colder than I like in winters rather than paying higher energy bills. Not freezing but not comfortable either. I can only imagine there are many people in much worse situations. Please share anything you can on this. I assume you know the pitfalls of trying to patent such technology.
          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

@inventionmaster:

You have our interest for sure!

Now, will you give details, photos and "build-instructions" so that your project and be duplicated by others?

truesearch

Comment

But do you really need to patent it first? Once you've got something up and running for yourself, invite your friends and neighbours to see the results and offer to set them up as well for a fee. Who wouldn't want to save on their electric bill? With enough demand, you quit your day job and go full tilt.

Comment

As far as modifications I had to gut the generator and add other things to it in order to get it working. When I can I plan to build 3 of these and wire them up in parallel and then completely disconnect myself from the grid.

I have experience in electrical house wiring, automotive repair, electronics, computers, and lightweight programming. Electricity is very dangerous and I've only been electrocuted twice. Once several years back when I was in electrician training (on sight) and the other a few months ago when I for some stupid reason touched the red wire of a car charger set on 100 amps on a bad car battery (is this red wire loose?) when touched it my whole body froze up for a few seconds. Later I realized that if I had grabbed the wire instead of lightly touching it I would be dead from electrocution.

When I was a very young toddler I was electrocuted many times by sticking my fingers inside of electrical outlets trying to figure out why it hurt. I kept doing it out of curiosity even though it hurt like hell but at the time I was to young to understand that it could kill me and when I think about it I think that I may have blacked out from it a few times. I was too young (5-7) then to realize what was happening.

Right now I'm in the process of creating (if I can afford it) a nice looking body for it (generator) and adding in a wattage meter and cool looking switches (a total cosmetic make over). The only downfall is that it has to be started from an external power source such as power from the grid or a car battery hooked into an inverter. Once it's started the external power source can then be disconnected and the generator will then run on its own power while leaving behind an ample supply of power to be used for other things (refrigerator, tv, microwave, etc).

As far as how long the machine itself will last ??? not sure. All of the parts I'm using is not new. The generator itself is kind of old but works. My best guess is that it may be able to run all year long as long as it does not get too hot. After I complete my cosmetic modifications I will be running it 24/7. If I have to compromise a couple hundred more watts for additional cooling I will. Maybe I'll wire up a low voltage temperature monitor display also. A voice module circuit so it can talk would be cool also.

I'll be posting a few pictures and even do a youtube video after I complete the cosmetic changes and after adding additional features.

Comment

@inventionmaster:

What generator did you start with? (brand? model #?)

truesearch

Comment

Originally posted by truesearch View Post
                    @inventionmaster:

What generator did you start with? (brand? model #?)

truesearch
                    When it comes down to modifying mechanical equipment I like to start with something that has as little bells and whistles as possible. I chose the Powermate Industrial/Commercial 4000 watt generator because its a very open air design meaning the parts are very exposed and easier to reach making it easier to dissemble and rebuild it into something else.

Comment

I have to say that I was not expecting very much attention here. The purpose of me posting about my project is mainly to share my progress.

I did spend days learning (plus going over what I already knew) about how generators work and how and why houses in the us gets 120v 60hz ac current and how generators produce this power and what needs to happen in order to manipulate the frequency, voltage, and max load. I also admit that finding the stuff I needed was a real b***h so its no shock to me that so many others have had problems getting their versions to work properly or at all.

There is one very specific law I always follow that enables me to achieve any task. "There is always a way to do something even if the whole world has already tried it." Anything that has not yet been created can be created (inventions).

With the Internet I can learn how to do anything and if what information I need is not available such as how to produce more energy than you need or running vehicles off of water, I first learn everyone else's theories on whatever the topic may be and then develop my own theories after noting exactly why their version was not working.

I will post photos after the cosmetic changes and additional features have been added.

Comment

Originally posted by inventionmaster View Post
                        I have to say that I was not expecting very much attention here. The purpose of me posting about my project is mainly to share my progress.
                        Hello and Welcome inventionmaster,

I have gone over all you have written here a few times...

I have a simple question.

What is your purpose here?

You have written a Thread Title that anyone here will JUMP to go over it and review its contents...However you wrote..."
                        I have to say that I was not expecting very much attention here...
                        ¿?

If You wanted to "really share" your progress, first we ALL here would like to see -at least- a simple Diagram, a video, a Schematic...or even a Picture....of what you are talking about...

Then you wrote...

Right now I'm in the process of creating (if I can afford it) a nice looking body for it (generator) and adding in a wattage meter and cool looking switches (a total cosmetic make over).
                        I will post photos after the cosmetic changes and additional features have been added.
                        I am pretty sure no one here is interested in looking at an "Enclosed Structured Box",and that is... IF, "You could afford it"...(which means it could be "never")...no matter how many nice looking illuminated switches and nice meters you add to it...and by the way...you could also add a "Clear Coat" on top of a nice Candy Apple Red Three Stage paint job...

The Main Purpose of this Forum...is to freely share- but really share...no BS- as this will motivate others to REPLICATE Your findings...your set up...or whatever.

No one could replicate nada...without at least a diagram of what it is you are doing....that "sounds too good to be true..."

Until you show real proof in this-your thread/project- No one here will believe you guy.

I am not on the Skeptics side...read about me (My Threads)...and you will understand.

If You are looking to apply for a US Patent...and you are even "doubting" to afford a cosmetic "upgrade" in your apparatus...I really doubt you could afford a US Patent. However, if you still want a US Patent Protection...then why coming here?

And if your intentions are to just "Tease the Audience"...with other purposes than to "entertain"...get ready for the bombarding you will get back...

That was just my opinion...as I believe of many others here...So, IF You are for real...as is your "Conversion/Invention"...then show it AS IS...No Cosmetics...pure diagrams...Real pictures and videos of the WORKING DEVICE(S), Plus an explanation or description of your model.

Otherwise, it is all BS Guys.

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-09-2013, 11:30 PM.
                        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

I can understand UFOPolitics skepticism because he is a real genius on motors and has come up with some great concepts to improve them. But I don't believe he has yet a motor generator setup that can self run once started and provide thousands of watts of free energy.

Inventionmaster, If you have a self runner (once started) you will have a very large amount of interest here. What UFOPolitics is saying though is please understand that a number of people have shown up here to claim a self runner, overunity or some form of free energy only to disappear, find out they were measuring wrong or were just plain con artists messing with people here. I will always assume you and others are being honest and do indeed have what you claim until it is proven otherwise. Other people here may not be so optimistic. So the sooner you can give some actual details of how it is built - schematics, drawings, pictures or whatever is needed to clarify how it works and can be built the easier it will be on everyone here including yourself. Those who have wasted time and money starting a promising project (that turned out to have been fake or just poor measurements etc.) may not be so welcoming of new claims. Please share what you can in as much detail as possible. This protects you (from those who might not want this in the hands of a lot of people) protects it as open source so others could not patent it (the Internet posting of info on a device does this) and allows it to be replicated thus validating your concept so even the skeptics will see it is real. Once it has been validated by even a few known members here you won't have so much problem with skeptics and can readily go forward with many life changing, planet saving plans if you so choose.
                          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                            Hello and Welcome inventionmaster,

That was just my opinion...as I believe of many others here...So, IF You are for real...as is your "Conversion/Invention"...then show it AS IS...No Cosmetics...pure diagrams...Real pictures and videos of the WORKING DEVICE(S), Plus an explanation or description of your model.

Otherwise, it is all BS Guys.

Ufopolitics
                            I did not even really want to show this much information up front (because there are people out there as smart as I am). The only parts I'm using out of the generator are the main parts responsible for generating electricity. The rest of the generator is garbage which I hate saying that since this is my first generator and it ran so well only to be gutted and converted over to a free energy device.

This is an old generator I bought off of craigslist. I will not show the full picture of it yet just because some other genius may figure out exactly what I'm doing right away. I do apologize for this but I will share a little information at a time as I make progress. Doing it this way is the only way I know I'll be able to keep credit for the original idea.

Besides I don't mind trying to manufacturer this after I've successfully completed the prototype. As far as patents go its true that I can't afford one but I believe that once I provide proof that it works I'll be able to get funding to build a professional version with higher grade parts and something that will last maybe for decades or more.

Concerns about the device:
                            It will work great in the winter or times when its not too hot.
                            My main concern is how well it will stand in hot summer temperatures above 90 degrees. I can only think of like a million different ways to keep it cool if additional cooling is required.

Unfortunately research and development cost money. That's why once this machine is presentable and upgraded I will seek funding after I have made videos and a public appearance with this machine.

Please re-frame from making negative comments. People have taken credit for my work in the past and that is the only reason I'm cautious about how much info I share upfront.

Every once in a while someone is born into this world who can solve many problems if given the chance. If I'm ever given the chance to build everything in my head then technology as we know it will take a dramatic turn for the best or worst depending on how its used. Just imagine where we would all be if none of the other major inventors such as

Alexander Graham Bell
                            Konrad Zuse
                            Paul Nipkow
                            Nicolas Joseph Cugnot
                            Eli Whitney
                            Joseph Nicéphore
                            Thomas Savery
                            Barthelemy Thimonnier
                            Thomas Alva Edison
                            Alexander Fleming
                            Leonardo Da Vinci
                            Edwin Land
                            Benjamin Franklin
                            Hero of Alexandria
                            Jerome Lemelson
                            George Westinghouse
                            Nikola Tesla
                            Archimedes of Syracuse

had never gotten the chance to build anything due to financial difficulties. We would all probably still be partial cave man with no computers and still relying on message men on horses.

I could sit here and list all of the inventions I haven't build yet but the topic is focused on my ESPG Electrically Self Powered Generator.

This is a specs shot on the original control panel on the generator that is converted/gutted. That hideous control panel will also be tossed and I will build and integrate a nice looking panel with awesome gauges, switches, and outlets. I plan too also build in a couple of residential circuit breakers for overpower protection.
                            Attached Files

Comment

@ UFOpolitics: Let's give inventionmaster a break--he/she's just another victim in more ways than one. Whatever a 28 yr old sees or hears on YouTube or Facebook these days is real--they don't read respected news sources or have even been shown how to research a topic. He/she is obviously new to free energy devices and to research--its clearly evident in the language.

Inventionmaster: I hate to break it to you but you, along with countless others, have been duped. Don't waste your time or money on this perpetual motion device of yours.. YES, THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!! Once you unplug it from source current, it'll stop working. Don't believe me? Well, many believed Thane Heins and in his Peripeteia. That's how I became interested in the topic... I couldn't at first find anyone who could substantively disprove his claims. But it seems even he now admits its perpetual motion. After 11 years since his initial discovery and patent attempt, Thane Heins still has difficulty accepting the fact that if he unplugs his ReGenX, it'll stop working and errors in measurement can easily convince one it's OU.

Comment

Working...
                              X