The facts about Keshe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoon

I just couldn't help myself, this thread has some clear thoughts, Enjoy, regards Arto

Comment

Originally posted by Ein~+ein View Post
      Who here seconds my nomination for a poll listing inventors with their devices and how strongly we believe or disbelieve their claims? (This is not the first time I've suggested this but since Aaron is 'through with me', it's up to you.)
      You mean like a simplified graphical "disinfo effectivity report" made by the target group themselves to save the disinformants the hassle of having to assess the situation through reading a lot of "opinions" in a less convenient format?
      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Nice cartoon ! Very talented work. I kind of agree with dR on the list, it would
        probably turn into a huge argument anyway.

I'm not sure it's a good idea to gang up our opinions as "sides", and take tally.

Cheers

Comment

@artoj: Thanks for the cartoon. I'm not familiar with Meyl's ideas, but I definitely like the Keshe part.

Comment

Some time ago Keshe threatened to "enforce" world peace:

[F]rom 22nd we will [...] take new steps to enforce the peace treaty [...]

(Keshe on 03/17/2013)
            In his new "open letter", that he published today, he reveals how this is going to happen:

We will allow the nations that have the USB stick to show how amateur the current and the most advanced weapons technology and defence technology of the West have become, [...].

(Keshe on 03/25/2013)
            So, if nothing happens, it's not his fault. Apart from this he seems to have overlooked the slight logical problem, that several western nations (notably the USA) also "have the USB stick". Not that it would actually matter anyway.

I'll leave another excerpt from his "open letter" without further comment:

It has been raised in private and in public and on the forum of the Foundation if I am the prophet or a promised one and if my peace treaty document about the status of scientists makes me a prophet.

[...]

The answer clearly and irrevocably is: Yes.

(Keshe on 03/25/2013)

Comment

I often come across ideas that Keshe has "mighty enemies" and that governments and nebulous other powers -- THEY -- are suppressing his "technology". Take a look at the following press release from 2005. A completely unknown Iranian guy living in Belgium, who has never published a single article in any recognized scientific publication, claims to revolutionize physics (which, by the way, would be perfectly fine if there were any substance behind it). Why didn't THEY stop him back then, when nobody knew him?

One could argue, that the press release was not comprehensive enough to reasonably evaluate his ideas. But he had already filed his patent applications at that time, and although these were not yet published, THEY would certainly have had the means to access the filed, but unpublished patent applications.

One could further argue, that his ideas were completely theoretical at that time, and therefore not very threatening for THEM. But he claims to have successfully tested his first "dynamic reactors" in 2006, when he was still nearly unknown. His public activities at that time comprised not much more than some postings on the NASA spaceflight forum, where nobody took him serious anyway. It would still have been very easy for THEM to stop him at that time.

It wasn't before 2009, when his publicity grew. Why should THEY have waited so long?

This whole story doesn't make sense. There are no "mighty enemies". Nobody is "suppressing" Keshe's "technology". THEY don't care about story tellers. His corresponding stories are just convenient excuses to conceal the nonexistence of his "technology".

Comment

Published on Nov 18, 2012
                Iran has no use for Nuclear weapons or for that matter Nuclear power...
                Watch for more drones to be snatched...
                The Obamanation has agreed to talks with Iran after years of War mongering
                and now knows they cannot attack without destroying themselves...

Irans 'Return to Sender' Technology - YouTube

Al

Comment

The Iran drone story is one of Keshe's most ridiculous claims. There is no shred of actual evidence that he has anything to do with it. He simply employs one of his favorite strategies: the harder it is to investigate his claims, the bolder they get. It is highly likely that he has nothing more than family ties to Iran. His family probably had good relations to the Shah regime -- as shown by his selection for the nuclear engineering studies in Britain -- which make all too close relations to the current regime rather doubtful.

The obvious proof, that there is no "Keshe technology" in Iran are the extensive "classical" nuclear power and space flight programs. No country with quite limited resources would engage in such programs if it had access to technology like Keshe fantasizes about. Nothing of Keshe's meager attempts to argue against this holds any water.

Even some of Keshe's devoted followers seem to get suspicious about his claims concerning Iran, as shown by this excerpt from a recent post on the Keshe forum by one of the most active members:

Keyvan [a well known Austrian Keshe follower with Iranian descent] has tried to contact PressTV [a large state-owned Iranian English language news network, broadcasting worldwide] on several occasions without any response. We are both curious to know, why you have never been mentioned or interviewed in relation to the Space Ship Technology or any of your technology for that matter. It was only recently that you really opened-up about Iran. You work with Iran, you are Iranian, and I am sure the Iranians are very proud of you, in being able to help them. We find this a little strange and would welcome your response or comments on this matter.

(LUVTHETRUTH on 03/31/2013)
                  Keshe didn't reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Galaxion View Post
                    most ridiculous claims. There is no shred of actual evidence
                    Maurice Ward on US t.v.
                    Man Torches Hand

Al

Comment

@aljhoa: Ward's thermal shielding plastic is certainly impressive. But one unusual invention isn't proof that all weird claims of inventions are true. Ward had one specific invention, that has undergone serious independent practical tests. Worlds away from Keshe.

Comment

Originally posted by Galaxion View Post
                        @aljhoa: Ward's thermal shielding plastic is certainly impressive. But one unusual invention isn't proof that all weird claims of inventions are true. Ward had one specific invention, that has undergone serious independent practical tests. Worlds away from Keshe.
                        Spock Logic The Needs of the Many - YouTube

Al

Comment

Concerning the already three times postponed delivery of Keshe's "3-4 kW generators" I wrote above:

Is there really any moron left who thinks that Keshe will deliver anything — except from more hot air — in mid April?
                          Today Keshe announced the fourth postponement (too bad for the about 150 poor chaps who paid 500 EUR deposit ...):

The non-nuclear reactor that is the basis of the power generator was received from the manufacturers this week.

The reactor will be put through the setting and start-up processes in the next 2- 3 weeks.

Following this the Foundation starts the full testing of the new system and during this phase starts developing the plasma in the core using the non-nuclear material core.

We will report the results to the forum by the end of May.

(Keshe on 04/17/2013)
                          This game gets really, really ridiculous ...

Comment

@Galaxion

@Galaxion

You joined this Forum on 3-14-2013.
                            On 3-16-2013 (Two Days later) you wrote this Thread...(your "one and only")

Obviously, you just came here to criticize, destroy, misinform about DR Keshe's work...

That is all you have ever written in over a year of membership here...but criticism, set in ridicule this person named DR. KESHE

Who are you working for?...OIL?...Or any Government Institution Agency?

Excuse me for posting this...but you've triggered my attention, it sounds weird and intriguing ...your pathetic OBSESSION about DR Keshe's work and person.

Any "contributing work" from your end to this Forum...to -at least- attempt to "help" Human kind??!!

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 03-21-2014, 12:56 AM.
                            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

@Ufopolitics: The truth hurts sometimes. But instead of breaking out in anger, and making wild accusations, you should have analyzed the material I presented here rationally. If you think I'm misinforming, than prove anything I wrote wrong. This whole thread does -- contrary to your ideas -- indeed serve to help people: Providing facts against Keshe's propaganda.
                              Last edited by Galaxion; 03-21-2014, 08:15 AM.

Comment

quite right Glaxion! the keshi clown should be in jail. as should most of the shills, trippers and liars that hang around here with their ****y kits, DVD's and seminars that lead to nothing but more ****y kits, DVD's and seminars!

and dont be sensored by anyone around here m8 99.999% of them are lying conmen whos opinions count for nothing within the energy scene period.

who made you the gardian at the gate UFO? nobody! with your silly little girl outburst! your responce was exactly what i would expect from a shill.

what a complete clown.
                                The history of science shows that theories are perishable.With every new truth that is revealed,we get a better understanding of Nature and our conceptions and views are modified. - Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X