No announcement yet.

Why most professionals are so stupid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If OU is impossible because of law of thermodynamics then every solar panel is also impossible , because every Ou device is tapping just more the energy coming from cosmic sources ...

Comment

I don't think they are stupid, they're just brain washed. When a highly educated person refuse to accept that electrons, the planets, the stars, galaxies, and the universe are practically in a state of perpetual motion then there's absolutely no reason for me to discuss free energy topics with them. I have better luck arguing with a brick wall, at least, it remains quiet the whole time I'm yelling at it.

Comment

They were carefully taught "electricity" and other phenomena is exactly, and ONLY as stated in their text books, and that to even think or question it, is to open ones' self to derision and personal attack. They are shown examples of what happens as a "lesson", in popular media and elsewhere. It really does mimic religious teaching in many ways.

Yet the ironic part is, this "sure knowledge" is not even the case anymore, as science (specifically physics), is walking away from many dogmatically held beliefs as new evidence emerges.

LENR / Cold Fusion - proved valid hundreds of times, EU, CERN, NASA and other agencies of the US Government admit it is a real phenomena (with several US Patents awarded for it).

Magnetism - Now beginning to be accepted in scientific circles to be very different than the text books preach.

New kind of magnetism discovered: Experiments demonstrate 'quantum spin liquid'

Unexpected clue to thermopower efficiency: Uneven temperature can lead to electronic whirlpools and sideways magnetic fields

..and others in the last few years that show it is much like Johnson's "Spintronics" theory.

One material, two types of magnetism

"Spooky Action At A Distance" entanglement; and MIT admits it doesn't know something very basic about Energy

Entanglement Makes Quantum Batteries Almost Perfect, Say Theorists | MIT Technology Review

Zero Point Energy - Now widely accepted in Physics, and part of Quantum and String theory. This is actually a quiet retraction of the "vacuum" theory of space that replaced the "Aether" concepts in the early 1900's (that the "Michelson Morley" experiments helped change). There are hundreds of Papers on ArXiv that discuss ZPE , and evidence that M-M was not correctly done.

Light - This recent one, shows that the magnetic field of photons when striking a non conductive surface can be millions of times stronger than earlier believed. Wow that was a big mistake

Light's magnetic field could make solar power without solar cells (Wired UK)

Molecules can act a lot different than they thought they did

"Movement of Pyrrole Molecules Defy Classical Physics"

Movement of pyrrole molecules defy 'classical' physics

And one of my favorites, Exxon Mobile playing CYA with their own hydrogen on demand system (Hydroxy must not be so "silly" after all lol).

https://www.facebook.com/groups/55551307954/

There's a lot more of these, that's just about 20 minutes of looking. And as others have stated here, it is not about "perpetual motion" in a closed system, it is about an open system with incompletely understood variables.

So perhaps the best way to handle folks who believe in only what the mainstream tells them to in regards to energy... is to show them that the mainstream is leaving them behind. Just because the media havn't told them these things yet (lol we can only wonder why), doesn't mean they don't exist.
        Last edited by jibbguy; 06-07-2013, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X