Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro Hydro Generator?

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum.

I need some help for my school project! I want to build a generator that produces free energy, so I was searching for some instructional books and I found this site http://www.energybywater.com

Maybe here are someone, who is a "EBW" member? It looks really good, but is it easy to do?

Any help will be appreciated!

Ok, so I bought it and it looks like a great project for me.

Now I need to find DIY shop, that can fabricate a 6' X 3' X 5' deep PVC container.

Maybe someone could give me some ideas like names of shops in USA (website would be helpful) that can make this?

Comment

Originally posted by greenlivinglife View Post
      Ok, so I bought it and it looks like a great project for me.

Now I need to find DIY shop, that can fabricate a 6' X 3' X 5' deep PVC container.

Maybe someone could give me some ideas like names of shops in USA (website would be helpful) that can make this?

Read through the instructions a few times.
      allot of these 'water 4 fuel' sites are just gimmics to take your money.
      I'm afraid I could not connect with the link you provided, I'll try again later.
      PVC pipe can be bought at a plumbing supplier, the last instructions I saw ( a long time ago ) was a large plastic, off the shelf, pipe, cut to length.

Just saw it.
      My gut feeling is that its a scam.
      Last edited by BobBrown; 03-02-2013, 04:02 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Looks like a SCAM to me

Hi,

Almost definitely a scam in my opinion, click the link for the text version, uses the normal tricks of a page full of hooks to suck you in. If you have just bought the plans then build it, see it doesn't work for yourself, say goodbye to $49 and put it down to a learning experience.

Energy By Water - Build Your Own "Water Power" System

If it sounds too good to be true, it nearly always is!

Looks Too Good To Be True

If you do a search to see if this is a scam before you buy, it appears that angle has been covered. Here are two almost identical reviews with a few words changed, both appear on page 1 of Google rankings.

energybywater.com Review – Is energybywater.com scam? | Cathy Moreno

Energy By Water Testimonial – Is Energy By Water Fraud? | Dolores Strimple

Rob

Comment

OK you say you bought the book. I briefly looked at their advertisement, so let me make a "guess" from what I saw.

I’m going to say that they want you to make is a large tank, in which you will have what amounts to an old fashioned water wheel. This water wheel then drives an electric generator. Some of the electricity from the generator is to be used to run an electric motor that is connected to a water pump. The water pump then pumps water from the bottom of the tank up to the top of the water wheel, causing it to turn.

If that is correct, then guess what. There have been many variations of this basic design tried my many individuals and if you can make it work you will be the first to do so.

Comment

I can honestly say that it's not a scam.

But anyway, thank you guys for helping me out. Looks like I found what I was looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
              I’m going to say that they want you to make is a large tank, in which you will have what amounts to an old fashioned water wheel. This water wheel then drives an electric generator. Some of the electricity from the generator is to be used to run an electric motor that is connected to a water pump. The water pump then pumps water from the bottom of the tank up to the top of the water wheel, causing it to turn.
              Is Mad Scientist right? If so, what's the name of your course and what does your prof say about your project? Sounds like classic perpetual motion machine to me.

That being said, micro-hydro has great potential in canals and for tidal generation as Pal and I discussed.

Comment

If you believe it is not a scam does that mean you have actually built it and it works? Could you clarify what you mean by that statement?

I can honestly say that it's not a scam.

But anyway, thank you guys for helping me out. Looks like I found what I was looking for.
                Repsectfully,
                Carroll
                Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                  If you believe it is not a scam does that mean you have actually built it and it works? Could you clarify what you mean by that statement?

Repsectfully,
                  Carroll
                  What is scam? If scam is something that you need to buy to get it, then every product out there is a BIG scam.

Anyway, they didn't presented false information during a offer. I received what I was looking for. Now I need some free time to get this project done.

Comment

I need some help for my school project! I want to build a generator that produces free energy
                    You will find this an invaluable source:

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk

Chapter 10 deals with hydrogen generation and you'll find Chapter 16 useful.
                    Last edited by wrtner; 03-10-2013, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Try this one. Patent number US 7,475,656 B2 Yuriy Yatsenko. Good Luck. stealth

Comment

What is scam? If scam is something that you need to buy to get it, then every product out there is a BIG scam.

Anyway, they didn't presented false information during a offer. I received what I was looking for. Now I need some free time to get this project done.
                        Greenlivinglife's about to learn the meaning of 'scam'. Don't laugh, it ain't funny!!! We're not stupid. We all know it's not the hardware supplier but EBW itself (the DIY publisher) that's the scammer. How much did they rob you for that ebook? They're probably making a tidy fortune --that YouTube ad looks quite slick.

My advice: Get a good lawyer and file a class-action suit after rounding up all the other 'EWB members' (victims).

Comment

I need some help for my school project! I want to build a generator that produces free energy, so I was searching for some instructional books and I found this site http://www.energybywater.com

Maybe here are someone, who is a "EBW" member? It looks really good, but is it easy to do?

Any help will be appreciated!
                          see:
                          http://www.sabels.co.za/FP.pdf
                          Fisher & Paykel Smart Drive Washing Machine Wind Generator - Hacked Gadgets – DIY Tech Blog
                          Last edited by wings; 03-14-2013, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Closed Loop Water Energy System?

I just saw the video on EnergybyWater and I can not understand how such a system would work. It reminds of the chicken and the egg debate.

If the energy from the water pump is to come from the hydro generator then how is the water going to make the pump work; since this is a closed system and there is no water flow.

If one assumes that at the start energy comes from an external source to drive the pump, the hydro generator must produce more energy than is being put into the system to keep the pump operating once the external energy source is removed.

This would therefore mean that EnergybyWater has created a perpetual energy device, Or that's the way it seems to me.

Is there something I'm missing here?

I'm also very skeptical of the post because it has a shortened clickbank affiliate link.

From all the sites I've checked no one has actually purchased or built this device, everyone is just trying to sell the plans to individuals that don't do their homework.

Last edited by xzendor7; 03-25-2013, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X