No announcement yet.

Slayer Exciter Specs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In this particular case.... there is now available, what was not previously available... A much cheaper, and affordable Original Slayer EXCITER.

Competition---- is the American way.

But, cooperation is better yet... In a perfect world.

But, if China starts to make them... Well... you know what can happen.
    And that can and does happen to most all the really useful devices that are being invented. No way around it.

My thanks to Gbluer for all his efforts.
    Nick_Z

Comment

I've got a question for u guys bout the coils... I see most of the schematics have an L1, L2, L3 (or L2b). I've got my L2 wound w/ 29awg (what I had), and I know what to do for the L1, but what's the config/placement for L3? is it another coil on a slightly larger pipe, same size wire, just less turns, placed around L2? or slightly thicker wire, same number turns on pipe around L2? etc etc ? Im trying to get this thing built correctly for my first run at it without having to wind, unwind, rewind... waste wire... u kno. I know that there can be practically unlimited configurations as long as it's in proportion and tuned properly, but this is my first go at it. I do not have an LCR. Found a calc online but it doesn't seem to give me the uH number that I'd get if I just connected an LCR, it gives the actual inductance of the field.

oh, n I just wanna add... that TT bs gets me fired up... I despise ppl like that.. profiteers.. esp the plagiarizing ones. he even looks like a scumbag. even worse, he's an Allentown PA scumbag!!! to Slayer, and to the other contributors - I give you props! If I ever come up with a killer mod, you will be the first to know, and it won't get released without your permission! AND the device and any variant of it will always have your name on it!

Comment

Originally posted by brian516 View Post
        I've got a question for u guys bout the coils... I see most of the schematics have an L1, L2, L3 (or L2b). I've got my L2 wound w/ 29awg (what I had), and I know what to do for the L1, but what's the config/placement for L3? is it another coil on a slightly larger pipe, same size wire, just less turns, placed around L2? or slightly thicker wire, same number turns on pipe around L2? etc etc ? Im trying to get this thing built correctly for my first run at it without having to wind, unwind, rewind... waste wire... u kno. I know that there can be practically unlimited configurations as long as it's in proportion and tuned properly, but this is my first go at it. I do not have an LCR. Found a calc online but it doesn't seem to give me the uH number that I'd get if I just connected an LCR, it gives the actual inductance of the field.

oh, n I just wanna add... that TT bs gets me fired up... I despise ppl like that.. profiteers.. esp the plagiarizing ones. he even looks like a scumbag. even worse, he's an Allentown PA scumbag!!! to Slayer, and to the other contributors - I give you props! If I ever come up with a killer mod, you will be the first to know, and it won't get released without your permission! AND the device and any variant of it will always have your name on it!

Hello Brian

The L3 coils should be close to the same specs as your L2 coil. The L3 coil is connected to the negative or positive of the source battery. Moving the L3 coil closer or away from the L1 and L2 coil will help with tuning the exciter. Along with moving the L1 pancake coil up or down the L2 coil.

Thank you.
        GBluer

Comment

Working...
        X