Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Therefore, what he does is a "Static Simulation" of the same exact changes the conductor faces
    Hi Ufo,

Thank you very much for reviving the Figuera Generator!!. I really appreciate it.

I have seen your sketch labeled “Revived… Generator Part 1”. In that sketch you have placed similar poles facing each other (N-N and S-S). Which is your reason to do it that way? I thought that Mr. Figuera was suggesting to use opposite poles facing each other.
    https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
      Hi Ufo,

Thank you very much for reviving the Figuera Generator!!. I really appreciate it.

I have seen your sketch labeled “Revived… Generator Part 1”. In that sketch you have placed similar poles facing each other (N-N and S-S). Which is your reason to do it that way? I thought that Mr. Figuera was suggesting to use opposite poles facing each other.
      Hello Hanon,

Yes, My mistake, they are N-S facing each others (As Figuera described)so they close magnetic field for each turn/side...I deleted the wrong picture at photobucket...I will fix it tonite, am not at CAD PC...sorry

Good observation..

Edit:Replaced/Corrected Image:

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-08-2013, 02:29 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Read it.

@ UFO, i am pretty sure you know who could design IT.

Thanks UFO for picking up on how this rotating design works, i have looked at it several times, and scratched my head, it is so simple, even a farmer could build it!
        (Thanks Boguslaw!)

@ Hanon, Have read whole thread now,Thanks for all your hard work on this. i will have a go, under UFO's design guidance, at replicating the rotating generator, when i have finished my MAG3 build, on UFO's asymmetric thread. I think i can see what UFO is seeing in this design.

Regards Cornboy.
        Last edited by Cornboy 555; 06-07-2013, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• This Farmer would have no trouble building it since I'm actually a boilermaker
          by trade the construction of metallic structures is a piece of cake for me if I
          so choose.

How about you CornBoy, do you have an engineering type trade certificate ?
          Or are you just a Farmer. Neither is better than the other just curious,
          farmers are generally very industrious and know how to make things work.

However I decline because I don't believe it can produce any free energy.

However I am eagerly awaiting UFO's "Over Unity" results when or if he ever
          posts them. Considering several others have already tried it and none have
          shown OU as yet as far as I know it would be good if UFO uses his skills to
          build one and show us how it's done.

I for one hope it does produce thousands of Watts of extra energy, because if
          it does it will change the world, and lot's of scientist type people will have to
          explain why they did not already know of the possibility. But without showing
          any extra energy it won't change much at all.

I wish UFO well with his build. And it won't make any difference to the result
          no matter what I say. Even though some would have us think that people can
          prevent devices from working by having an opinion on if the device can work
          or not.

With UFO's Knowledge and skills he ought to be able to setup a device and
          demonstrate some OU in under a month. I'll wait three years before I call bunk
          should be plenty of time. No need to wish good luck, so I'll just say work well.

Cheers

Comment

• Jack of all.

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
            This Farmer would have no trouble building it since I'm actually a boilermaker
            so choose.

it does it will change the world, and lot's of scientist type people will have to

or not.

should be plenty of time. No need to wish good luck, so I'll just say work well.

Cheers

Hello Farmhand, yes i farm for a living, and i sure could use a farmhand at the moment to help plant Garlic.

Once it is all in the ground, i can get back to my interpretation/ build, of UFO's MAG3 design.

I have several Trades, originally, Fitting/machining, then Motorcycle mechanic, then learnt how to build kitchens and staircases in a joinery, and have built a few houses, Jack of all- master of none!

Farming is my passion, and i farm Bio-Dynamically, certified, so vortex enlivenment is a natural everyday thing for me.

I am confident you won't have to wait 3 years.

BTW i have watched a lot of your Videos, you do good work.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Please ignore some unuseful posts. Some people are expecting that we come into their game and starting to have a row with them in order to put the attention outside of the technical side of this thread. It happens always that the thread is revived with new interesting material I won´t play that game.

If someone is not interested in replicating this device he is free to abandon the forum. The constructive critics are always welcome, but just the constructive ones.

One techical question: which is the main difference between the 1902 patent and the 1908 patent? I don´t know why Mr. Figuera included the use of two unphased signals in the 1908 patent but it was not mentioned in the first ones. Is it an improvement? Is it mandatory to get results?

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                ...one single statement of Mr Figuera which explains everything ... the secret of his invention resembles the egg of Columbus. "
                Tesla presented his Egg of Columbus the previous decade at the World's Fair. Coincidence?

Comment

• OU again?...

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                  This Farmer would have no trouble building it since I'm actually a boilermaker
                  so choose.

or not.

Cheers
                  Farmhand,

If I build this, It would not be about getting OU, or Free Energy......Why, everything have to "start" from OU and FE Farmhand?

There is absolutely no reason why this "Apparatus" will not work...
                  We are no "violating" Faraday's laws...We are "Moving A Conductor through a Magnetic Field..."

All friction/drag in that rotor would be caused by the weight of copper windings, the plastic insulation frame, air friction...bearings, etc...but NOT ANY Magnetic drag....and just not having a magnetic drag from a heavy laminated steel core, is a huge difference, mainly when we set heavier loads on that generator.

But Farmhand, maybe you could help Us all out here...when it comes to the Transformer Applications between Fixed "Primary" Outer Exciter...and Fixed "Secondary" Inner Exciter Core and windings...I know you are excellent on the field of Transformers.

After I lay out the 3D CAD designs you will see the structures better...since the two exciters could be sharing the same frame-core in like a Round "E Type" pattern with hollow center, where the shaft-bearings will mount to..

We need to stop seeing FE or OU as an "Individual Competence or Race" to see who gets there or not...but, to see it in a "Global Team Work"...then, no one could brake us apart...

Together we stand and make it happen...divided we will fall for another 130 years...

Cheers

Ufopolitics
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ein~+ein View Post
                    Tesla presented his Egg of Columbus the previous decade at the World's Fair. Coincidence?
                    "Tesla's device used a toroidal iron core stator on which four coils were wound. The device was powered by a two-phase alternating current source (such as a variable speed alternator) to create the rotating magnetic field."

Originally posted by Ufopolitics
                    Therefore, what he does is a "Static Simulation" of the same exact changes the conductor faces, by applying a pulsating or sine wave current to the exciting coils
                    ......creating a "Virtual Rotary Pulse"...we could easily apply it here if we independently feed one channel per independent exciter coils

Source: Clemente Figuera patent 30378

What about if Mr. Figuera excited his 1902 motionless generator also with a two-phase alternating current (90ş unphased signals) as Tesla did it to create a rotating magnetic field? Therefore, any induced coil will act as a coil inside a conventional generator....
                    Last edited by hanon1492; 06-18-2013, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Different Patents...

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
                      "Tesla's device used a toroidal iron core stator on which four coils were wound. The device was powered by a two-phase alternating current source (such as a variable speed alternator) to create the rotating magnetic field."

Source: Clemente Figuera patent 30378
                      Hello Hanon1492, Boguslaw, Ein~tein,

There is a big difference between both Patents (Tesla and Figuera)...even though both contain a "virtual rotating field"...

Tesla's Patent (The Egg of Columbus) refers to a Motor...a Machine that converts the AC Rotating Field to Mechanical Energy, by having a metal/steel/copper rotor that a rotary field drags within.

Figuera's Patents relate to a Generator, He uses the rotating field to Induce a Coil between magnetic fields.

Tesla's structure have the Coils generating the rotary field in the Exterior of rotor...While Figuera's have Dual Exciting/Rotating Fields, one Inner, the other located in the Outer Periphery...

Big difference there guys.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• A Very Important Part to be Successful...

Hello Guys,

There is a very important "side" to be considered, when it comes to winding the Figuera's Rotating Induced Coils...

There are Two Main Ways to Wind the Induced Fields in any Generator...

[IMG][/IMG]

1-The more Typical "Closed Loop Winding", where the Coils create "O" Patterns or closed loops around the core poles...This design have a disadvantage for our purposes, because, once the copper wires gets induced, generate a strong magnetic field, even if there is only "air" as a core...I must remind You all here of the "Core-Less Motors"...where the rotor are just "O" looped coils without steel cores...

2-The Second Type of Induced Fields windings in a Generator are the "~~~" Sine Wave Pattern Winding, where wires NEVER CLOSE into a loop, and I find this type as Much More suitable, since they DO NOT generate a magnetic field once induced....so, zero magnetic drag then, when applying it to Figuera's Generators...

We can find this Pattern #2 in any Automotive Alternator Outer Generating Fields, and normally they have Three Sequences of Windings where the Sine Waves (~) are Overlapped/Interlaced, ending in three robust rectifiers (diodes) to convert the currents to DC....(the other three terminal wires end are joint together.

@Cornboy: I will start first at a smaller scale replication, with permanent magnets at Inner-Outer structures, and Sine Wave Coil Rotor "sandwiched" between rings of magnets......this will produce an AC sine-wave that we could rectify with a small bridge rectifier to DC...

Now considering the high torque of Asymmetric Motors....they could easily rotate, even the #1 looped winding style also...so I will build the Two Type Armatures...for Lab Testing purposes.

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-08-2013, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Well, well...I think I should keep myself in silence , because I have nothing to say about rotating magnetic field in motor fields...yet I believe both Tesla and Figuera use the concept of "Columbus egg" to show something else....how is that called ? Parallelism ?? Nevermind... but it's interesting correlation

Comment

• Future.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                            Hello Guys,

There is a very important "side" to be considered, when it comes to winding the Figuera's Rotating Induced Coils...

There are Two Main Ways to Wind the Induced Fields in any Generator...

[IMG][/IMG]

1-The more Typical "Closed Loop Winding", where the Coils create "O" Patterns or closed loops around the core poles...This design have a disadvantage for our purposes, because, once the copper wires gets induced, generate a strong magnetic field, even if there is only "air" as a core...I must remind You all here of the "Core-Less Motors"...where the rotor are just "O" looped coils without steel cores...

2-The Second Type of Induced Fields windings in a Generator are the "~~~" Sine Wave Pattern Winding, where wires NEVER CLOSE into a loop, and I find this type as Much More suitable, since they DO NOT generate a magnetic field once induced....so, zero magnetic drag then, when applying it to Figuera's Generators...

We can find this Pattern #2 in any Automotive Alternator Outer Generating Fields, and normally they have Three Sequences of Windings where the Sine Waves (~) are Overlapped/Interlaced, ending in three robust rectifiers (diodes) to convert the currents to DC....(the other three terminal wires end are joint together.

@Cornboy: I will start first at a smaller scale replication, with permanent magnets at Inner-Outer structures, and Sine Wave Coil Rotor "sandwiched" between rings of magnets......this will produce an AC sine-wave that we could rectify with a small bridge rectifier to DC...

Now considering the high torque of Asymmetric Motors....they could easily rotate, even the #1 looped winding style also...so I will build the Two Type Armatures...for Lab Testing purposes.

Regards to all

Ufopolitics

Hello all,

@ UFO, You Know me by now, just a few questions,

1. The outer and inner laminated exciter cores would be made from one piece?, ie connected like a normal transformer?

2. What limit do you think would apply to gap between exciters, for coil thickness, meaning what wall thickness could drum be, based on say 200mm dia drum?

These are early , preliminary questions i know, and diagrams speak wonders to me, just like to have it in my head for a while to develop a mental picture, of future build.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Look what I have found about a replication of this generator :

Blog with a replication

The IC is a VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) from a DC motor (PWM --> pulsed current)

Please share your thoughts about this info

Comment

• Figueras Exciter Cores...

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                                Hello all,

@ UFO, You Know me by now, just a few questions,

1. The outer and inner laminated exciter cores would be made from one piece?, ie connected like a normal transformer?

2. What limit do you think would apply to gap between exciters, for coil thickness, meaning what wall thickness could drum be, based on say 200mm dia drum?

These are early , preliminary questions i know, and diagrams speak wonders to me, just like to have it in my head for a while to develop a mental picture, of future build.

Regards Cornboy.

Hello All, Hello Cornboy555,

Not one piece, then it must be "solid"...not good, I would conceive it based on steel lamination plates, just like any other Generator...or Transformer Core.
                                Related to Air Gap, it could be at least around 10 mm or approx 1/2 Inch

Using from 16 to 18 gauge (awg) will be plenty of space for a few sine wave turned Layers.

[IMG][/IMG]

There should be some other laminations cut without the "Poles", just like washers or rings from the Outer and Inner Diameters, to raise/elevate poles structure on top and bottom, allowing room for windings, collectors/brushes...and same screw holes....allowing some long bolts to attach all laminates to just one lower Cap containing the lower bearing.

If we were to build it from scratch, I would rather select a Four Poles Machine, just like above picture shown by Hanon1492 on Figuera's Patent...Four Poles requires Half of the speed of a Two Poles...1500 for Europe/Australia/South America...and 1800 for US and Canada...instead of the "Typical" 3000 or 3600 RPM's.

Now, Cornboy, I know You......and again, this should be tested before at a small scale model prior to jump into a bigger "usable" prototype.

Regards

Ufopolitcs
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-09-2013, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X