Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,

You would find some amazing coincidences between these patents and the Figuera configuration:

US4904926 https://patents.google.com/patent/US4904926A/en especially figure 5

WO2009065219 https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2009065219A1/en especially figures 1 and 2 and paragraphs 27 and 28 where polarity is defined

Regards
    https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Very important post and attachment (Egg.pdf) by user "Fernandez" in another forum (OU dot com) on the 22nd of november

It agrees totally with Figuera´s design:

https://overunity.com/14906/joseph-h...846/#msg571846

I attach here his document (Egg.pdf). "The Egg of Columbus"

Egg.pdf
      https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Since posting new stuff on overuntiy.com has been halted I hope we can continue that discussion here. UFOPOLITICS posted some new work and will continue that on youtube ...
        Norman

Comment

• I also worked with a similar principle and dismantled Figueras. I think my little investigation will be useful to you

Your Electricity * Over Unity: GENERATORS CLEMENTE FIGUERA 1902 (rakatskiy-blogspot-com.translate.goog)

2023-12-04_151543.jpg
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Rakarskiy; 12-05-2023, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• .................................................. ...................
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-23-2023, 01:49 PM.
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello to All,

Due to the sudden shut down of Overunity.com, where I was going to expose my New Method about Figuera Patent from 1908...
              I have decided to open a New Forum, based on the same software as overunity.com was based on (SMF), except, I am using its latest version.

OVERUNITY MACHINES

I invite ALL BUILDERS HERE, that are willing to Replicate Figuera, but, this time giving excellent results.

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                Hello to All,

Due to the sudden shut down of Overunity.com, where I was going to expose my New Method about Figuera Patent from 1908...
                I have decided to open a New Forum, based on the same software as overunity.com was based on (SMF), except, I am using its latest version.

OVERUNITY MACHINES

I invite ALL BUILDERS HERE, that are willing to Replicate Figuera, but, this time giving excellent results.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Hi. Ufo,

I'm glad you posted this here. Why not just use this forum? Why start your own? I know, so you're in control.

I look at the terms and conditions statement for OVERUNITY MACHINES and see this.
                "You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, ...."

Isn't the name of the forum false? There is no overunity machine. Isn't the term "overunity machine" inaccurate?

When you, UfoPolitics, have control of the conversation, you dictate your viewpoint. And your viewpoint is often wrong, false, mistaken, inaccurate, misleading and objectionable to anyone properly schooled in the subject matter and knowledgeable in science. I have experienced this on numerous occasions with you deleting my messages and posts. I find this rude, to say the least. That's why I don't post on threads for which you have moderation control. And why I don't intend to join your forum, unless you can guarantee that I will never have a single word deleted or changed without my prior permission.

Also, back to the terms and conditions, history on this forum shows numerous instances where you have been defamatory and abusive to me and others. Not so much recently. I hope that continues.

Anyway, here's hoping you find an open, free speech forum. Good luck.
                bi

ps.
                You're always welcome to contact me, in a friendly manner, via PM on this forum or OURdotcom.

Comment

• Hi Mr. Rakarskiy,

Nice to hear from you. Thanks for relating your new article.

What is your conclusion?
                  Does this method provide power output in excess of input power?
                  If so, provide proof.
                  Regards,
                  bi

Comment

• Hi, bistander! The conclusion is based on the principle of electromagnetic induction in electromagnetic generators with cores and the operation of transformers.
                    In the figure is a slice of a Dynamo with an armature that rotates for which position in the wire laid in the slot, will be the maximum EMF (A-A' or B-B').
                    2023-12-06_145654.jpg
                    Your Electricity * Over Unity: Invention of the Electromagnetic Generator (rakatskiy-blogspot-com.translate.goog)
                    Last edited by Rakarskiy; 12-06-2023, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
                      Hi, bistander! The conclusion is based on the principle of electromagnetic induction in electromagnetic generators with cores and the operation of transformers.
                      In the figure is a slice of a Dynamo with an armature that rotates for which position in the wire laid in the slot, will be the maximum EMF (A-A' or B-B').
                      2023-12-06_145654.jpg
                      Your Electricity * Over Unity: Invention of the Electromagnetic Generator (rakatskiy-blogspot-com.translate.goog)
                      Hi Rakarskiy,
                      thanks for the reply. But you must have overlooked my questions. So here is a replay.

What is your conclusion?

Please answer.
                      Thanks.
                      bi

Comment

• Good afternoon, try doing the calculation. Suppose we have an oscillator phase nested in two magnetic closed circuits in which we vary the vector and saturation of the magnetic intensity by two electromagnets controlled through a resistive regulator according to the scheme proposed in the Figuer patent of 1908. The flux excitation should be calculated as for an electromagnet, and the EMF excitation in the phase (output winding) as for a generator.

2023-12-07_072605.jpg
                        This is very easy to check first mathematically, then practically, just by using two identical matching cores, the only thing you need is to make an appropriate small gap (0,3-0,5 mm).
                        This has not been practically tested, only calculated. If you have the resource, you can test this on a real device by pre-designing the control circuit.

My material summarizes the results of my research that I shared with.
                        Last edited by Rakarskiy; 12-07-2023, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Good afternoon, try doing the calculation. Suppose we have an oscillator phase nested in two magnetic closed circuits in which we vary the vector and saturation of the magnetic intensity by two electromagnets controlled through a resistive regulator according to the scheme proposed in the Figuer patent of 1908. The flux excitation should be calculated as for an electromagnet, and the EMF excitation in the phase (output winding) as for a generator.

2023-12-07_072605.jpg
                          This is very easy to check first mathematically, then practically, just by using two identical matching cores, the only thing you need is to make an appropriate small gap (0,3-0,5 mm).
                          This has not been practically tested, only calculated. If you have the resource, you can test this on a real device by pre-designing the control circuit.
                          Hi Rakarskiy,
                          do you think that is an answer to my question?
                          bi

Comment

... My material summarizes the results of my research that I shared with.
                            Last edited by Rakarskiy; Today, 01:52 AM.
                            Then it should be easy for you to answer.

bi

Edit:
                            is this your conclusion?
                            "...synchronous generator with a solid-state rotor (without mechanical rotation) has been patented and implemented in the USA. Holcomb Energy System . This device is direct proof ..."

quote is from your material.

Holcomb's "proof" is false.
                            Last edited by bistander; 12-08-2023, 02:37 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• bistander, who prevents you from contacting the Holcomb Center, arrange a visit and make sure that the system does not work as advertised. Your assertions are not substantiated by anything but your conviction. And it is your conviction that is false.

https://gehtanders.de/besuch-bei-hol...nergy-systems/

Comment

Working...
                              X