Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr Lester J Hendershot's magnetic generator.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wings View Post
    In this movie, one could see how a single pulse accelerated the spontaneous magnetization.
    Yes a molecular 'magnetic domain' (atom electron spin-orbit alignment) wave development, via progressive quanta share-triggering process, like Barkhausen.

Originally posted by mikec_ut View Post
    After reading all of the material and the posts in the forum I have come to the same conclusion as both Chris and Graham.
    Yes, there is not any complete instruction set left anywhere; TPTB ensured that !

My conclusion - Lester was very clever, and for all my efforts, I don't come close.
    I certainly have not been able to suss out the Mk1-2 versions.
    I did however think that tin wings were the 'antenna', or at least a differential capacitor tuning the first set of inductors with respect to the capacitive free space coupling of all the other wiring. Also that the resonance effect was vibrator pulse tuned.

Presently I am about to try experimenting with Mk3 replications.
    Unfortunately my Geiger Counter recently passed away through old age and I am trying to purchase another.
    Why a Geiger Counter ?
    Well I suppose I could use a radio or headphones as Lester and Aho did to detect the onset of operation, but listening for and to EM inductions/ radiations is not the same as detecting the atomically reactive output which sustains output.
    Also I have no wish to harm myself or anyone else through radiations which might extend beyond magnetically coupled inductions.
    So: Slowly - Slowly -

Cheers ........... Graham.
    Last edited by GSM; 11-14-2012, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Noob Q's

Ok.. so Im definately not an electrician... But I stumbled upon a set of plans for the Hendershot Generator... complete with instructions on how to build one.. After seeing it wired on video.. this does appear to work... However.. Im not very tech savvy and have a few questions..

First off, the hand woven coils state you should have 57 pegs... is this number crucial? I counted the pegs on the picture in the instructions.. and there appears to be 60.. and after laying out my circles in even geometric proportion I wind up with 63 pegs.. Just wondering if this is ok? or is it giong to throw things off ?

Secondly... I have been thinking of using a neodymium magnet for the "core" of the unit.. I know these magnets are VERY powerful... any thoughts on this? Or should I stick with a regular steel magnet?

Third... there is no mention of a 4th wire in this design.. I dont know what else to make of that.. but I will attach the schematic drawing for you to have a look at.

Last is about the capacitor and transformer rating.. The only info I have about these components are as follows... perhaps someone could shed some light on what combination of microfarad and voltage I would be aiming for.. They call for:

2 X unpolarized capacitors 500 micro farads each
      4 X unpolarized capacitors 1000 micro farads each
      2 X Transformers 1:5 ratio for 110-240 volts

I am hoping to build a 110v system if that helps at all... Any info would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
      I will attach a schematic of the device I am trying to build.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
        Yes, there is not any complete instruction set left anywhere; TPTB ensured that !

My conclusion - Lester was very clever, and for all my efforts, I don't come close.
        I certainly have not been able to suss out the Mk1-2 versions.
        I did however think that tin wings were the 'antenna', or at least a differential capacitor tuning the first set of inductors with respect to the capacitive free space coupling of all the other wiring. Also that the resonance effect was vibrator pulse tuned.
        So: Slowly - Slowly -

Cheers ........... Graham.
        @Graham,
        Thanks for the response, I wasn't sure anyone was still posting here based on previous posts. I agree with you about Lester being very clever. A lot more clever than any available information has provided. I think I want to try my hand at the MkI/MkII, at least for awhile. It sounds like you have attempted this with no success. With the lack of basic information I will more than likely fail as well but you know, you just gotta try. I was wondering if you would be willing to share some information on your failed builds. I could start my investigation from scratch or I could save some time by using some or yours.

coil size, wire size, turns tried, etc.

It does not need to be everything you tried but a starting place. Please post here or PM me, thanks.

With the information given, Hendershot used an old radio given him to build the first version (I am sure he had lots of spare stuff around as well, we all do).

@all,
        This seems like as good a place as any, So, I have decided to post my findings here if that is OK with the owner of this forum. No posts here have given any specific information about any builds yet. I don't know if this is the right place. I know that there was an older forum for replications of Hendershot but it seems to be unused at the present time. Let me know where build information should be posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by XXXJAYXXX View Post
          Ok.. so Im definately not an electrician... But I stumbled upon a set of plans for the Hendershot Generator...

First off, the hand woven coils state you should have 57 pegs... is this number crucial?

Secondly... I have been thinking of using a neodymium magnet for the "core" of the unit.. I know these magnets are VERY powerful... any thoughts on this? Or should I stick with a regular steel magnet?

Third... there is no mention of a 4th wire in this design.. I dont know what else to make of that.. but I will attach the schematic drawing for you to have a look at.

Last is about the capacitor and transformer rating.. The only info I have about these components are as follows...

2 X unpolarized capacitors 500 micro farads each
          4 X unpolarized capacitors 1000 micro farads each
          2 X Transformers 1:5 ratio for 110-240 volts
          Hi XXXJAYXXX.

57 pegs ? I do not see how this can be critical. The idea with a basket weave coil is to reduce interturn capacitance without much reducing alternating magneic field coupling.
          I believe the most important aspect was to construct self supporting windings in order to be able to insert or replace separately constructed corecaps without need for destroying coils in order to do so.

I do not know enough about neodimium magnets.
          Magnets 'ring' and impart same waveform characteristic within any coil or mechanical coupling arrangement when constituting part of a pulse energised magnetic circuit.
          Alnico types do not ring as much because their cores are conductive, thus the coil current to mechanical/ armature transduction is more direct.
          This is the reason older loudspeakers with Alico magnets remain better to listen to than modern types having higher power ceramic or ferrite type magnets.

Fourth wire ? What fourth wire ?

Capacitors - non polarised motor-run types are available, if expensive.
          Where do those capacitor values come from I wonder. Unless any output is low-Z and at least 1kW then 1,000uf is like a short circuit to the Hendershot arrangements. Maybe someone has missed out a decimal point before each last zero ?

Transformers. The TV frame output transformers Hendershot used were quite unlike transformers still made today. They were more like audio transformers with 1k primary and 40 ohm secondary matching impedances, also with gapped E-I cores to reduce core saturation. Mains transformers would not have as finely grained laminations, nor paper gapping within the cores, so any mains transformer substitute would need to be much larger in order not to saturate at the low running frequency, and be toroidal in order to have an improved HF response.
          Mains transformers today also tend to have laminations that are side welded whilst having been under pressure. It is possible to hacksaw through this weld and insert a layer of paper yourself (I have done this). Windings on mains transformers also tend to be bobbin separated for insulation purposes. This is disadvantageous for HF coupling; however there is no reason why you could not then wind your own layered transformer after sawing a modern component apart.

Anyone who wants to replicate a Hendershot generator today is going to need to overcome many more obstacles beyond incomplete/ inaccurate circuit records/ instructions.

but don't let that put you off ........... Graham
          Last edited by GSM; 11-19-2012, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Sharing

Hi Mike.

I might have started this thread but do not claim ownership of it, and from what is obvious, members of this energetic forum are great sharers anyway.

I build only where I have a prior idea to test, and this is why I have never tried anything related to Mk1-2 Hendershots, not even any failed investigations. Hence I cannot help you any in this regard.

Look forwards to hearing of any conclusions you might make though.

Cheers ......... Graham.
            Last edited by GSM; 11-19-2012, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Comment.

Hendershot designs were the epitomy of 'passive' analogue technology !

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                Hi XXXJAYXXX.

57 pegs ? I do not see how this can be critical. The idea with a basket weave coil is to reduce interturn capacitance without much reducing alternating magneic field coupling.
                I believe the most important aspect was to construct self supporting windings in order to be able to insert or replace separately constructed corecaps without need for destroying coils in order to do so.

I do not know enough about neodimium magnets.
                Magnets 'ring' and impart same waveform characteristic within any coil or mechanical coupling arrangement when constituting part of a pulse energised magnetic circuit.
                Alnico types do not ring as much because their cores are conductive, thus the coil current to mechanical/ armature transduction is more direct.
                This is the reason older loudspeakers with Alico magnets remain better to listen to than modern types having higher power ceramic or ferrite type magnets.

Fourth wire ? What fourth wire ?

Capacitors - non polarised motor-run types are available, if expensive.
                Where do those capacitor values come from I wonder. Unless any output is low-Z and at least 1kW then 1,000uf is like a short circuit to the Hendershot arrangements. Maybe someone has missed out a decimal point before each last zero ?

Transformers. The TV frame output transformers Hendershot used were quite unlike transformers still made today. They were more like audio transformers with 1k primary and 40 ohm secondary matching impedances, also with gapped E-I cores to reduce core saturation. Mains transformers would not have as finely grained laminations, nor paper gapping within the cores, so any mains transformer substitute would need to be much larger in order not to saturate at the low running frequency, and be toroidal in order to have an improved HF response.
                Mains transformers today also tend to have laminations that are side welded whilst having been under pressure. It is possible to hacksaw through this weld and insert a layer of paper yourself (I have done this). Windings on mains transformers also tend to be bobbin separated for insulation purposes. This is disadvantageous for HF coupling; however there is no reason why you could not then wind your own layered transformer after sawing a modern component apart.

Anyone who wants to replicate a Hendershot generator today is going to need to overcome many more obstacles beyond incomplete/ inaccurate circuit records/ instructions.

but don't let that put you off ........... Graham
                Thanks so much for at least shedding a LITTLE bit of light on this for me! After reading through this thread.. It seemed like many people were mentioning wire "L4" within the coil.. which I assumed stood for "Line 4".. once again.. Im a noob.. lol... This generator I have found plans for claims to be large enough to supply power to an entire house. Based on your explination.. my understanding is that a 1kw output would not be out of the question for this unit.

Is there a way I can test these coils for an "output" to check for the voltage that will be running through the system in order to find the voltage rating for the caps?

Most of the transformers I have found are 24v-120v... Would it be a safe bet to keep the 24v rating the same for all of the caps? Or is it a possibility that all of the caps may need to have different voltage ratings in order to work properly?

Thanks for your patience GSM.. I appreciate the response!

Comment

• Thanks for the Info.

Originally posted by GSM View Post
                  Hendershot designs were the epitomy of 'passive' analogue technology !
                  I know your are right about the technology. It is just a matter of finding the right signal inter-process connection information.

I have to start somewhere, so the next step for me is selecting a size and shape of each component. From the information given the Mk1/2 was constructed with 2 different sizes for the honey-comb coil, approx. 3" and 7". I am going to start with the smaller size and see if I can come up with matching components.

Comment

my understanding is that a 1kw output would not be out of the question for this unit.

Is there a way I can test these coils for an "output" to check for the voltage that will be running through the system in order to find the voltage rating for the caps?

Most of the transformers I have found are 24v-120v... Would it be a safe bet to keep the 24v rating the same for all of the caps? Or is it a possibility that all of the caps may need to have different voltage ratings in order to work properly?

Thanks for your patience GSM.. I appreciate the response!
                    I have not seen more than 200W illustrated, nor more than 500W projected.

1kW at 100Vac is 10A current.
                    None of the described windings could handle this, and Lester stated that his wires burnt out if he loaded the generator too much. He even reported capacitor overheating too.

Thus for any experiments here I shall be using 440Vac caps until I find out what is happening.

Cheers ......... Graham.

Comment

• Here is a pic of these guys testing the generator they built... There are 28 light bulbs there.. and the pic is showing them glowing at about half the power of what they show in the video... Even if these are small wattage bulbs (say 40w) which seems unlikely for how bright they actually shine.. (I would guess they are more like 60w bulbs) 40wX28 bulbs = 1120w conservatively.... Definatley not a kW.. but its quite a bit more than what you claim to have seen... It seems to me like the large capacitors play a hand in allowing this thing to produce a great deal more power than previous models... From your suggestion.. I am understanding that I should be using caps with a much higher voltage rating to avoid burning them out? Thanks again for your help! Ive learned more in the last few days than I did in a week trying to study this plan! lol!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Hi Jay,

What an interesting photograph. Thanks for sharing.
                        Maybe that is the 500W output projection written upon one of the Hendershot circuit drawings.

Obviously the photograph shows a six capacitor derivation, which means a later Mk3 design, and possibly similar to the 1963 Aho version drawn by O'Brian.

Three things I note.
                        - Even though the capacitors are large, two have been overheated, as is shown by their plastic insulating sleeve covers having shrunk !
                        - The trafos are outside of the core assemblies.
                        - One capacitor for each half is within a core assembly.

In earlier posts I suggested that the energy output resulted from a NMR energised event from within the iron of the metal cores. Quite possibly this being emanation inducements from nucleii through oppositely directed electron orbit spin waves (orbit spin of already spinning electon, with relative spin axes having 90 degree mutuality), through opposing and phase shifted magnetic coil winding inductions, plus core short circuit energisation and node-peak longitudinal core dimension resonance, concentrating at molecular boundary discontinuities.
                        Electron Capture - YouTube

If so, then what emanations do we have here - alpha, beta or gamma ?
                        Yes alpha. beta or gamma or a combination of same, and these relating to which elements within core molecules ?
                        I truly do not know, and if there is gamma radiation then there is possible danger to anyone experimenting with or being near to Hendershot (and Kapanadze) type circuitries.

If this is an inducement to simple electron capture then iron could convert to manganese, and if doing so within our normal atmosphere it would do so as an oxide, and carbonate, nitrate etc.
                        And guess what - the oxides of manganese look just look like the oxides of iron - a rust - as observed and reported by Lester himself.
                        Unless this oxide were chemically analysed, then it cannot be stated that the rust observed was iron rust, and not the result of excited transmutation with energy release from matter: Not energy release from an imaginary aether. Nor does this energy come from the vacuum either, so not a zero point energy ! This is from the Sea of Energy mentioned by Moray, and that which we and all matter are, only here the release of that energy does not pollute in the same way as does the release of energy via the nuclear fission of radioactive matter.

I had already concluded that the spiral capacitor transduced emanations from the core, but I have since pondered why only the outside of the core had been overlayered, for such radiations would emanate from both sides of the thin metal core. Is this why in the photograph there is one large aluminium can capacitor within each core assembly, and is it transducing either beta or gamma output, alpha radiations being too short and requiring that an element shift by two places in the periodic table ? The core would also gain a charge relatively opposite to anything radiated, so was this not connected to any part of the circuit either, or maybe to the long centre corecap strip ?

I think anyone wishing to investigate more ought to first purchase a Geiger counter, via which they might not only gain a better understanding of how circuit inducements might be tuned to peak energise a Hendershot generator, but even more significantly, to protect themselves and everyone nearby from any potentially harmful gamma radiation.

No point in seeing what you are doing via the magic light of a Hendershot generator if by so doing you irradiate yourself and kill children through irreversible health degeneration, as Stubblefield unknowingly did though via a different route !

Also, in writing this I realise that is exactly what TPTB are already doing to us all, with air breathable alpha radiating particles falling on us, especially in rainfall, and yet this being a form of radiation which almost every Civil and Military contamination meter used by 'experts' today to monitor our environment simply does NOT - because they cannot - detect.

Cheers .......... Graham.
                        Last edited by GSM; 11-21-2012, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• There is also neutron radiation even worse then gamma. I think the only poor man method to prove all those is to use old photographic paper in black envelope

Comment

• The atom theory is bs.
                            We live in a sea of aether, our planet runs in the electric field of our galaxy.
                            Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Here is a pic of these guys testing the generator they built...
                              Hi Jay,

That is a deliberate time wasting disinfo hoax and scam.
                              Those coils have insufficient turns, plus no central core-cap.
                              There is one winding missing per assembly, and they are fix-spaced too widely apart.

Cheers .......... Graham.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                                There is also neutron radiation even worse then gamma. I think the only poor man method to prove all those is to use old photographic paper in black envelope
                                True !

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                                The atom theory is bs.
                                We live in a sea of aether, our planet runs in the electric field of our galaxy.
                                Hi Dave,

So atom theory is BS is it ?
                                In other words you are stating that you believe you have a different understanding of the atom to me, and likely others too;
                                but how do you know that your understanding of the atom is correct ?
                                You care to explain ?

None of us would be writing here but for the highly reactive (natural energy releasing) iron and oxygen atomic reactions in the life promoting blood feeding our brains.

Have you read The Evolution of Matter by Gustave LeBon 1907 -
                                The evolution of matter - Gustave Le Bon - Google Books

This fascinating 100+ year old book is a free direct printable download from Google, and via reading you will come to learn exactly where the electric and magnetic fields within our Universe actually come from, and about the discovery of artificially induced radioactivity which, as with all other still radioactive substances we all know about, gives rise to fundamental and never ending changes of electric charge/ energy relations at a distance = radiated (non conducted) change of energy states of matter; ie. from atomic relationships within the molecules of matter to atomic relationships within the molecules of matter.

Even TH Moray studied LeBon's book, and this is likely why Moray's later "Sea" publications carried significantly different meaning to earlier writings.

Cheers ......... Graham.
                                Last edited by GSM; 11-22-2012, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X