No announcement yet.

Wardenclyffe - Tesla's true intention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually this could likely be achieved by suspending a coil in free air by threads, and energising via a long fine needle-point from an ionising HV generator.
    This sounds more classic as you are directly applying electricity to the coil. In the UV case you are not. That way you are inducing an electrical effect, which I like because in a way it resembles the plasma-bridge as described earlier in this thread.
    This plasma-bridge consists of two plasma-antenna's (1 sending and 1 receiving) to convey longitudinal electricity.

Which reminds me that I still have not told where you can find the clue in his Colorado Spring Notes, that Tesla was indeed planning on using this.
    It is Nov. 23 1899, that he measures the capacitance of various vacuum tubes without any explanation why he is doing so. He has at this point completed all other experiments that were necessary to find the Wardenclyffe parameters. This is the last bit of information that he was needing. He gives no reason but he states: "Note: All of these tubes developed rays fairly strong while tested". This indicates that he was also measuring radiation (longitudinal electricity).
    So, he was interested it their capacitance and radiation, this fits perfectly in the 'rare notes' as top load of the free system. And the drawing in the 'pre-hearing interview' shows the use of identical sending and receiving antenna's...
    In the before mentioned video, Eric Dollard shows this exact arrangement, which provides what I consider 'the final proof'.

Ernst.

BTW, anyone still having problems with the images? I tried various versions of Linux/Firefox, I even tested with a windows machine (don't tell anyone ), I have no problem seeing the images whatsoever.

Comment

@Ernst - Can see the pics fine here via the links. Am using Xubuntu/Firefox
      With your low post count i'm sure you've not used up your pictures space here on the forum. Just choose 'Manage Attachments' under where you normally type to post a comment (it's quite a way under the posting box). There's not a huge amount of space, a couple of megs or similar. Uploading large pics would use up the space quickly, but jpeg's, at say 400x300, can be quickly attached.

Am enjoying the discussion.

Comment

Ernst, combining those images, at least for me, seems to result an image, where electric motor uses a belt to transfer power/force, to possibly feed some device or a part of a device.

I'm not too good at electronics, but more of mechanical and visual inclined.

Another example, where patent 514,972 (Electric Railway System), and
        1,119,732 (Apparatus For Transmitting Electrical Energy) images are combined:

If nothing else, maybe just a visual puzzle.

Comment

@ sorveltaja,
          Great! Please, just keep on doing this and post your findings. I think we all know that Tesla's Opus Magnum consists of 2 major discoveries. The first one is Wardenclyffe as a generator of free electricity, the second one is his 'flying machine'. I believe you have found the key to 'decoding' this second major discovery!
          Some combinations may look better than they are in reality, but don't let that stop you from trying and posting! The more eyes see this, the better our chances!

I too have started browsing through his patents again. Not combining things yet, just looking for peculiarities. I found... the description of the tubes for the plasma bridge in patent 685.957:
          Still another modification is shown in Fig. 4, in which the source S of radiant energy is a special form of Roentgen tube devised by me, having one terminal k, generally of aluminum, in the form of half a sphere, with a plain polished surface on the front side, from which the streams are thrown off. It may be excited by attaching it to one of the terminals of any generator of sufficiently high electromotive force; but whatever apparatus be used it is important that the tube be exhausted to a high degree, as otherwise it might prove entirely ineffective. The working or discharge circuit connected to the terminals T T' of the condenser includes in this case the primary p of a transformer and a circuit-controller comprising a fixed terminal or brush t and a movable terminal t' in the shape of a wheel, with conducting and insulating segments, which may be rotated at an arbitrary speed by any suitable means. In inductive relation to the primary wire or coil p is a secondary s, usually of a much greater number of turns, to the ends of which is connected a receiver R. The terminals of the condenser being connected, as indicated, one to an insulated plate P and the other to a grounded plate P', when the tube S is excited rays or streams of matter are emitted from the same, which convey a positive charge to the plate P and condenser-terminal T, while terminal T' is continuously receiving negative electricity from the plate P'. This, as before explained, results in an accumulation of electrical energy in the condenser, which goes on as long as the circuit including the primary p is interrupted. Whenever the circuit is closed owing to the rotation of the terminal t', the stored energy is discharged through the primary p, this giving rise in the secondary s to induced currents, which operate the receiver R.
          It is clear from what has been stated above that if the terminal T' is connected to a plate supplying positive instead of negative electricity the rays should convey negative electricity to plate P. The source S may be any form of Roentgen or Lenard tube; but it is obvious from the theory of action that in order to be very effective the electrical impulses exciting it should be wholly or at least preponderatingly of one sign. If ordinary symmetrical alternating currents are employed, provision should be made for allowing the rays to fall upon the plate P only during those periods when they are productive of the desired result. Evidently if the radiations of the source be stopped or intercepted or their intensity varied in any manner, as by periodically interrupting or rhythmically varying the current exciting the source, there will be corresponding changes in the action upon the receiver R, and thus signals may be transmitted and many other useful effects produced. Furthermore, it will be understood that any form of circuit-closer which will respond to or be set in operation when a predetermined amount of energy is stored in the condenser may be used in lieu of the device specifically described with reference to Fig. 2 and also that the special details of construction and arrangement of the several parts of the apparatus may be very greatly varied without departure from the invention.
          Fig 4 is attached for your reference.
          'useful effects'....

Back to the garage-Wardenclyffe...
          As stated earlier in this thread I am facing a boiling resistor.
          Trying to find alternatives I was thinking about this:
          In our final model it is of course desirable to have the device running by part of the energy it produces. Now it just so happens that the output energy has exactly the same frequency that we need on our spark gap. In fact, if we could bring the receiving coil into resonance by whatever means, it will produce the exact frequency that we need to modulate on the free system's main frequency.
          Now, I am using a rectifier/voltage doubler to get rid of (part of) the 50 Hz mains freq. Then I use a RC combi to get the desired spark gap freq. This can all be done away with if we can use the output of the receiving coil.
          Then we only need to start it up by bringing the receiving coil into resonance.
          GSM has already provided some options on how to accomplish this....

Ideas? Opinions?

Ernst.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sorveltaja View Post

If nothing else, maybe just a visual puzzle.
            WOW sorveltaja ! That is one heck of a machine !
            WOW - WOW - WOW !!!

Would there be a plan view of this anywhere ?
            (The motor-wheel parts are similar to something I drew up in 1969, and the gouges in the once immaculate wardrobe door of my student bedroom were proof that I did try it, before realising it would take precision engineering to do this properly!)

It relates to E=mc^2 and all that: Now lets not here argue about E=1/2mv^2etc., nor Einstein's maths, but I have long and firmly believed that the energy of photons must relate to local gravity at points of emission-observation/ measurement-transduction; therefore ditto EM relations and the local surface conduction speed of electricity.

What better way to induce superluminal induction than to modify the local gravity field !

Why does Tesla have his central motor -'H'- empowered via railway carriage wheels and the centre of the motor casting ?
            Because those wheels run round a circular track ! (Possibly with some other rotary commutation too.)

Why is the railway track above the wheels, and not shown below ?
            Because when the wheels run they will become not only weightless with respect to the Earth, but exert a vertical force in the upwards direction !

The full nature of this design is not clear from the drawings, esp. axle gearing, and wheel gearing, for there was likely another giant circular gear ring (not shown) on the outside extremity of the wheel orbit and engaging tangentially with the outer wheel hubs; is this what is represented by what could be pinion gear teeth sticking out from the wheels ? Additionally are these outer track pinions the motor electrical feed ?

Notwithstanding the collossal dynamic balancing problems which would arise, the rotating/spinning rolling stock wheels would have altered the local gravity field within their orbit, and also for all matter/ equipment placed directly above: The gravity field distortion would be similar to that of the null generated by a reverse facing magnet directly opposing the Earth's magnetic field.

To understand my imagining please watch this video of a man who was FORMALLY barred from lecturing this on topic after he showed it on public television in an inspirational childrens BBC Christmas Lecture - the late great Prof Eric Laithwaite.
            Imagine Eric holding an axle with a spinning flywheel at each end, and scale up to what is shown here as per the dimensions as per the Tesla Tower.

Eric Laithwaite - gyroscopic gravity modification.mov - YouTube

If I might myself respectfully extend Prof Laithwaite's words, and forget 'scientists' -
            A fact about a spinning wheel which obviously Tesla knew about, and which all autocrats and science 'experts' (military) have since then actively suppressed !

I can't help thinking of the Nazi Bell as well.

Why was the Wardencliffe Tower really demolished before completion ?
            I suggest that they ran up this basement anti-grav equipment and realised a potential way beyond mere electric supply; thus the fire was to destroy all underground equipment beyond recognition !

Cheers ............ Graham.
            Last edited by GSM; 08-08-2012, 09:10 AM.

Comment

While @ university we had this prof who did similar things during his 'special x-mas show'.
              Sometimes I really could not believe what I saw. The next half year we went through all the math and all I can say is "Yes, it all does what it is supposed to do, it only looks weird".
              When I have time I will see the other Laithwaites' videos.

Thanks sorveltaja and GSM!

Ernst.

Comment

Yes Ernst.

Laithwaite was accused of challenging the work of Newton, whereas actually he was expanding upon and going beyond the the boundaries said to be imposed by those who accept Newtonian theory alone, just as those involved with superluminal EM are expanding upon and working beyond the boundaries imposed by those who accept Einstein's hypotheses, also claimed to be theory.

I wonder if the gravitational forces due to the masses of the moon and other planets are exactly as calculated from plain old fashioned Newtonian rules ?

Ernst, some time ago I thought of another most decidedly 'luminal' way of inducing superluminal energisation of an inductor.

This is by using a 2" to 3" circular flash tube within or amongst coil winding turns.
                There are 500 Watt rated tubes which of course are perfect insulators until they are fired to generate an ultra-short electron (conduction) spin alignment (magnetic field impulse) related to capacitor value and wiring characteristics. Unfortunately these tubes are not cheap, and are useable only at low power for high frequency repetition.

Again a much larger dia transducing loop turn plus signal analyser should be capable of recognising impulse induced resonances.

Cheers .............. Graham.
                Last edited by GSM; 08-08-2012, 01:27 PM.

Comment

What comes to that fountain patent(1113716), I took its images, and started to play with them. Rotating, mirroring, or what ever to find meaningful-looking composition(s).

Didn't make sense, until I read the patent's text again. Tesla says:"...to still improve this (cooling)action, the free end 13 of the rotating shaft may be utilized to carry any kind of fan."

He has some other patents, where the fan is used, but closest was the 'improved' version of a fountain, in the same patent.

So, let's provide a fan(more like propeller in this case) for the 'standard' fountain:

The improved fountain is upside down, aligned and centered with the standard one. That combination doesn't seem to show anything specific on its own.

But, let's add an image, that was on my previous post, combined of tower, and railway patent images:

There are only four images layered, but still, result is pretty crowded, although I have removed most of the annotations and hatches, to clarify the shapes.

Hopefully that image is clear enough to show, that there are 'sweet spots', if you will, where certain shapes meet each other.

Other thing, that came to my mind about that railway patent's image. It represents the use of springs, very stiff ones, being a part of the train.
                  Tesla once compared spring to a condenser, if I remember correctly, saying something like:"stiffer the spring, more vigorously it vibrates".

Comment

Originally posted by GSM View Post
                    Would there be a plan view of this anywhere ?
                    I have searched through the net, to find others, who might possibly have played with Tesla's patent images, and again, possibly gaining more usable results, than I have, out of them. But no matter, which terms, or words I feed to search engine about this subject, result is.. actually zero. At least for now..

Comment

Originally posted by sorveltaja View Post
                      I have searched through the net, to find others, who might possibly have played with Tesla's patent images, and again, possibly gaining more usable results, than I have, out of them. But no matter, which terms, or words I feed to search engine about this subject, result is.. actually zero. At least for now..
                      You may be right, but not every combination of pictures are "solid", if someone decided to hide something by this method either in text or in pictures there should be a special mark to allow proper combination and alignment of pictures.

Find it!

Comment

I think you are all making it a lot more complicated than what it is. At this rate no one will ever complete the jigsaw puzzle because someone keeps dropping pieces from another jigsaw set into the pile. Keep it simple. A (good) signal generator is able to produce a precise frequency. This can be used as a signal source whatever the actual method of powering the primary circuit may be.

Tesla had been using a lamp to determine the frequency of the extra coil. The Nov 23 1899 entry is about measuring the capacitance of the lamp and various other tubes and pieces of wire that were connected to the top of the extra coil. This information is required as the added capacitance of the lamp which is used to determine the resonant frequency of the coil would itself change the frequency, so that factor had to be made known.

Also lamps or tubes connected to the top of the extra coil would have produced/radiated radiant energy in the same manner as the artificial source is shown in the radiant energy patent, so in this way the "tubes developed rays fairly strong while tested." The "strength of the rays" if you will would equally be the method of knowing when the coil was in resonance.
                        http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

@ dR-Green
                          Tesla had been using a lamp to determine the frequency of the extra coil.
                          Do you have a reference?

On the pic-matching procedures....
                          If someone draws a circle and a square, we can overlay the square on the circle in such way that all 4 corners end up on the circle. But this does not mean that these two pictures are in any way related. We must watch for functional matches.
                          For example, when you match the railway system with the tower it looks as if the secondary of the tower drives the motor of the railway system. This together with some other points that seem to line-up pretty well makes me think that we really have something here.
                          When looking at Tesla's work we see that before his Colorado Springs period he was very open about his inventions describing them in great detail. After this time this openness completely disappeared. For this reason I think we have to focus primarily on patents filed after 1899.
                          Why do I believe this is the key to finding his flying machine?
                          • First and foremost, I am convinced that he must have left us a complete description. He told us on various occasions that he was 'working for the future'. So his future (=us) must have access in some way to his discoveries. He knew that 'his present' would not accept his discoveries especially if they were conflicting with financial interests.
                          • His greatest work consists of free energy and his flying machine. I am absolutely convinced that I have 'decoded' the first one so that leaves the second one to be found.
                          • If he wanted to make sure that his work would be visible to us, there are only 2 places: his published articles and interviews (in magazines and newspapers) and his patents.
                          • In interviews he decribes a few characteristics of his flying machine:
                          • - it is immune to atmospheric conditions
                          • - it can achieve enormous speeds
                          • - it may be stabilised using gyroscopes
                          • - it uses adhesion and viscosity (probably of ether) for propulsion
                          • His last patent (1.655.114) describes a flying machine which does not fit any of these, but would draw the attention of anyone looking for this invention to his patents.
                          • Finally, some patent images really match very well. There has to be more to this.

For anyone who believes that non-Newtonian effects are produced by gyroscopes, I believe that is not the case. I could bore you with the math which is not very difficult but I would have to use a lot of time typing and you all even more time reading it. But I did find a nice animation that shows how it works without going through all the maths.
                          Please have a look at this one. And see that F=m a still applies, only because of the rotating mass which is suspended at one point, the 'a' ends up in a different direction than the 'F'. And this is the fact that makes it all look so weird.
                          If this rotating mass were not suspended at all, it would fall exactly like any other mass.
                          There is absolutely no magic in rotating masses, although at first it may look that way.

What I did find interesting in the Laithwaite videos, is that he mentioned similarities between rotating masses and electricity (AC in particular).

I'll have to give that more thought!

Ernst.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                            @ dR-Green

Do you have a reference?
                            CS Notes page 274

Page 308-309

Page 318

Page 348-349

Page 357-363
                            http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Hi Sorveltaja.

I have much else to do, and so I just dip into the threads of this forum whilst having a cuppa.

I thought the drawing I refered to was one you had found penned by Tesla, and not one you had compiled yourself.

Now I see what I was responding to, I wonder if Patents drawn up separately to Wardenclyffe could actually be thought of as if having anything to do with suggested 'coded' explanations of same.
                              It also comes to mind that I have seen drawings of specified layers beneath the tower, these likely being equally as important as the Tower itself.

Hi Dr Green.

Can it be assumed that a signal generator is capable of electromagnetically inducing super-luminal resonance ?

I can imagine superluminal radiation energising electromagnetic excitation (luminal and subluminal), but not vice versa.

In the Don Smith thread I have repeatedly challenged for anyone to define the difference between hot and cold electricity (electricity being related to electron charge motion) but there has never been any clarification beyond 'Radiant Energy', and that it is me who ought to change my mindset to accept what has been repeatedly stated.

Yet I could then ask a similar question about usage of the term 'Radiant Energy', for this is not defined either. Of course I read many 'explanations' but none are logically comprehendable at fundamental level, and yet the term continues to be used as if 'Radiant Energy' 'IS' a different form of energy and as a result its use continues in physical isolation because it explains empirical findings.

Has there ever been a mathematical explanation expressing higher (superluminal) energy relating to the radiation of 'Radiant Energy' ?
                              Has anyone ever postulated the nature of 'Radiant Energy' in a manner allowing it to be couched within broader electromagnetic radiation relations ?

This is not a trick question for anyone to jump at by defending the term 'Radiant Energy', I am merely wondering if there is some formal 'reference' statement regarding 'Radiant Energy' which I might study and subsequently accept, or challenge.

(I wonder about seemingly unstated understandings of energy propagation via mass related ionic wave propagation, and propagation of energy via massless (though with energy-mass equivalent) photonic EM radiation, and charge interactions of same. Also I have concern that until these relations are widely understood, then empiricists are working (and can be led to work by disinfo shills) BLIND !)

Cheers ........... Graham.

Comment

Thank you, dR-Green.
                                Please note the following few points:
                                - In all of the experiments mentioned in these pages Tesla uses incandescent lamps, not vacuum tubes. Although he does mention on page 274 that these can be used.
                                - In none of the experiments, except for the last one, the capacitance of this lamp is relevant. You will also notice that he does not use this capacitance in his calculations.
                                - In the last experiment the capacitance is relevant, but it is only important to know that it is small compared to the added capacitance. He does on page 359 actually refer to the 23 nov measurements only to show that this capacitance is about 1cm.
                                - If he really needed to know the capacitance of a lamp for this one experiment then it is a bit strange that he does measure it more than 3 weeks in advance, and that he measures apart from the incandescent lamp, the same lamp but broken and 4 different vacuum tubes. Your explanation does not give a reason for this.

Ernst.

Comment

Working...
                                X