No announcement yet.

Wardenclyffe - Tesla's true intention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockwave is correct analogy in fact I see very little difference between mechanical schockwave and Tesla current. It help even if you think about Earth as a big hollow sphere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobby Eon View Post
      Hm. ice on coils reminds me of the Floyd Sweet device. Somebody tries to replicate it but this design is too far off.
      Hyiq.org - Floyd Sweet's Vacuum Triode Amplifier VTA
      Floyd Sweet genious was more in connections of coils to selfsustain oscillations then in the process of generating power. We today are higlhy polluted by electronics and hardly could imagine a self-looped device (and I mean about ingenious connections not about looping power back via various electronic converters or mosfet switches).
      If you wan progress here compare to renerator It is area of investigation I postponed to later years (if possible)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobby Eon View Post
        It is in a limited edition book by William Lyne called Free Energy Surprise.
        Thank you Hobby Eon for remembering where I read about Tesla and iron.
        You have answered Boguslaw's enqury where I could not.

I read that book twice, then gave it away to help others who might benefit from its text !
        I don't need reference texts to remember the interesting bits.

Cheers ......... Graham.
        Last edited by GSM; 11-07-2012, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• Just seen this on youtube, thought it was pretty cool.

Two men + two Tesla coils + special suits = ELECTRICITY FIGHT! - YouTube

Comment

• GSM's question
            In other words, did deliberate tower destruction conceal Tesla's deeper understanding
            whereby he did not want the 'military' to get its murdering hands upon such technology ?
            Tesla did not initiate that destruction as far as I am aware.

We know that Tesla was upset at laboratory and equipment losses, but was he genuinely upset about the total obliteration of his Tower via fire and concrete, and thus at later interviews, did he really lament about what failed to arise as a direct result ?
            More than that, I think he tried to resurrect a similar structure on many occasions, for example as a defence system. I believe he really wanted this system and sought ways to persuade investors.
            Unfortunately, the source of all money had already condemned him and made sure he would never get this chance.

That's what I think. We'll never know, as we can not ask him.

Ernst.

Comment

• Thank you for your reply Ernst.

Comment

• read and do.

Don't forget Don Smith. He gave a lot of hints and left a trail of breadcrumps.
                He talked a lot about 'special diodes' that were not on the market. And in one of his DVD's there is one very big hint how
                the briefcase receiver works. See his schematics as puzzleparts.. He did also give additions later to his schematics.
                I think the trick is done by the diodes. Also Moray talks a lot about it.

Tesla's tower didn't work worldwide. See this letter of him:
                November 5, 1903,

Dear Mr. Morgan.

The enclosed bears out my statement made to you over a year and a half ago. The old plant has never worked beyond a few hundred miles. Apart of imperfections of the apparatus design there were four defects, each of which was fatal to success.
                It does not seem probable that the new plant will do much better, for these faults were of a widely different nature
                and difficult to discover.
                As to the remedies, I have protected myself in applications filed 1900-1902, still in the office.

Yours faithfully, N. Tesla

In the beginning Tesla didn't know how his invention worked. Even the cos is
                not correctly used in that pamflet. In Edisons d.c. time the effect became known and Tesla refined it.
                It must come from long supply wires that resonated at the switchboards at the powerstations.

Tesla and war ? There is a letter from Tesla to Churchill were he offered to protect Britain but it wasn't
                rewarded by the arrogant British.
                Last edited by Hobby Eon; 11-09-2012, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• british in real power did not want to minimize carnage

Arrogance was a lessor part of the equation? Is it what you will find if you look into the bigger picture...

Besides "they" had that cousin-marrying long haired guy to SAVE them, right? Oppps and don't forget to look into what little you can find on his first wife, her work?

Look into Tesla's meeting with this... Icon?
                  Last edited by zapzap; 11-09-2012, 11:10 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                    Thank you for your reply Ernst.
                    No, thank you for your question. Because of this I stumbled on something... erhm... odd.
                    Didn't Tesla always say that this plan of his was not opposed by individuals but by natural forces. While for any of us it is pretty obvious that there were 'individuals' opposing this project.
                    Tesla was brought up with 'the Bible is the only source of truth' and he makes a number of references to it. For example that he had found the key in the book of Revelations.
                    It was not time for his invention, he says (because something else had to happen first?).

Ernst.

Comment

• Shall we talk ham and eggs, please ?

One of the best t.m.t. descriptions is a pdf by Vladimir Utkin. To be found at this forum.
                      But.. I even use a alufoil h.v. capacitor, yes shiny, i have a battery of 5 watt lamps , switchable,
                      attached to the output coil. But they only appear to light up from the exciter unit.
                      Any suggestions anyone ? If anyone says 'i put your circuit in a computer simulation programm
                      to see if it gives o.u.', i will throw the towell in the ring..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                        Didn't Tesla always say that this plan of his was not opposed by individuals but by natural forces.
                        It was not time for his invention, he says (because something else had to happen first?).

Ernst.
                        Yes.

I also think that Tesla had become aware of and reported the reality of weather modification, possibly from his high potential ionisation and radiation experiments.

I remember reading about 50 years ago that Tesla turned mist into rain in order to clear fog from streets by stepping up steet lamp voltage to a high potential, which then caused fog to clear by condensing the mist into droplets that then ran down the poles into street drainage. This is written to have been entirely successful, yet was not taken up by any city, and could still be used.

I am not sure where he demonstrated this, or whether it might have been in England, but yet again this is a case where I cannot provide a written reference, and my Internet searching does not provide matching links.

One thing is for sure, Tesla became aware that he ought not share freely everything that he had come to understand.

Who paid for his Hotel keep throughout his final years ?

Cheers .......... Graham.

Comment

• Any thoughts on this

Ernst
                          -----------------------------

Sir
                          Have you ever heard any "elaboration" of this?
                          ?

The more time that goes by, the less Odd some comments seem?

thx
                          Chet
                          If you want to Change the world
                          BE that change !!

Comment

• The Book of Revelation 11:19.
                            Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.

Tesla saw lightning associated with rain, and had generated his own lightning.

Comment

• Can't edit above by adding this -

The ark being a giant high voltage metal plus amber or stone capacitor charged by rubbing with silk curtains ?

Comment

• Yes, GSM this is the exact excerpt I found too. Artificial weather control possibility and more...

Comment

Working...
                                X