Tesla Stinging Impulse Rays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentlemen:
    Although I mentioned that "that's it for me" here. I have just read most all of what has been discussed to this point, in this thread.
    Although the "Stinging Rays" are what brought us all here, my original purpose was to explain how I experience them daily. Yes, while playing with my "toys". But, the basis of how they work can't be overlooked, and the basis is to be found in the Aether. Tesla mentions it, many, many, many times and others scientist as well. Therefore, I don't understand why you ignore something as crucial, basic, and an underlying principal as that. Physical matter is not something that is independent of IT, as without it, nothing physical would exist. This is not just Nick's wild ideas. It's Not the other way around, as I've been hearing over, and over again, when I hear the explanation of how it's all due to physical matter. Some of you seam to accept part of his theory, and yet ignore the rest.

I respect all of your opinions, so please don't disrespect mine.

If you want proof of what conventional science has not been able to prove or disprove up to now, concerning the Aether, and the "Vortex Theory", I suggest that you provide proof that it does NOT exist, FIRST.
    This thread is about Tesla, and his rays, which have everything to do with what I've mentioned above, and very little to do with Quantum Field Theory, the Big Bang, and such, as is currently being accepted and still being taught as truth of the matter.
    My point is that free energy is based on an open ended source system, and not on a closed and limited system of physical matter, but instead on those "invisible field energies" that hold all physical matter as well as the non physical, together.
    You can be taught to use them, and understand how IT works, as repeatedly mentioned by Tesla, and others. Not fairy tales, not magic...
    unless you make them so.

Now, I'll go back to work on my stinging ray, toys...
    Thanks for listening,

Nick Z

Comment

• S.s.p.

Originally posted by TeslaSecrets View Post
      Here is an excellent video almost completely replicating what Tesla was doing when he discovered his stinging rays.

They call it a "Thumper" and it is an "Impulse generator"

The only difference between this and what Tesla was doing is the current voltage ratio. This "thumper" uses about 1800 V but unleashes a very high current 80,000 Amps. Tesla was doing this with low current and very high voltage.

Note this isn't a cheap experiment to reproduce.

Geek Group Impulse Generator Demonstration – Project Thumper - Hacked Gadgets – DIY Tech Blog
      B.S. to the above Thumper, (Although no intent of insult).

I don’t think just charging a large capacitor with an ordinary old DC power supply and discharging it abruptly via short circuit, a wire, a coke can or whatever, equals anything like what Tesla was talking about. If that were true we’d see this Stinging Shockwave Phenomena (SSP) occur everywhere and there would be no mystery anymore. William Crooks apparently also had the phenomena occur; Tesla himself said there is a “Narrow Window”, in which conditions must be met for the phenomenon to manifest. A “Thumper’ type device is just not it. Everyone has charged a large HV DC capacitor and discharged it with a thin wire and the wire explodes.. Good fun but no SSP.

@Nick, you may be experiencing this SSP, or maybe not? Are you are just feeling RF tingles? Nevertheless I reserve my opinion for the moment. I have watched some of your SEC videos which are of value, can you show a video and focus on this sting effect you claim and feel? Although I understand it is difficult to “show the feeling” on a video.

Yes, part of the secret in meeting the SSP narrow window conditions, maybe in the spark-gap, I.e. magnetically quenched, whatever means to effect an electrical one way valve or perhaps even a negative resistance. However I believe other narrow window conditions involve a resonant supply, conversion to DC with certain Volt-Coulomb to Ampere-Weber Ratio that is mainly Longitudinal.
      Winding coils….
      "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Sputins and All:
        I would say that these tingles are a bit more than just that, as sometimes the effect can make me throw something across the room, or jump out of my seat. The area will smell like burnt hamburger, (me).
        Each Exciter coil is different, some like the ones with the ferrite rods inside them will produce a very strong unbearable HV or RF burn. The bigger coils have longer distance field effects, but don't burn quite as bad. Ferrite core coils do seam to have a stronger near field effect, but in my case shorter wireless range. That may be due to some coils are only an inch long. Some are similar to Dr. Stifflers L3 coils (2 inches long), and some are 1.5" wide by 10 inches tall.
        I try to avoid these burns as much as possible, as I don't know what other unknown consequences are possible. I don't seam to be effected by them otherwise, or I have become used to their effects on me. I spend many hours per day, or night, working close to these circuits, practically daily.
        The other night I experienced the strongest effects yet. About 6 feet away from the Exciter coil circuit, and even when I touch the mouse on my pc, or practically anything metal within about a 6 foot area, or further. Sometimes even non metal objects can give off this effect, but to a much lesser degree. Tv reception goes totally out. Pc sound is affected. This may be due to particular field conditions, especially during intense tropical storms with lots of lightning and thunderheads overhead. That is when I notice it most.
        Anyone that has worked on the Exciters/ Kachers, or similar HV, HF, or other RF devices has likely experienced these effects or burns. I also see small purple plasma discharges, emitted from the secondary coils. That is what burns the most, especially when I'm hot or sweaty with salt on my skin. Then it is unbearable.
        This may be the same as what Tesla was mentioning, I imagine that it can all also be a matter of degree, but who knows. I do know that this effect can pass through walls, ones body, and possibly any kind of shielding.
        I have not needed the shielding yet though. At least I hope not. Time will tell.

Comment

• do you see sparks to metal ??? especially to grounded metal ?

Comment

• TESLA HAIRPIN CIRCUIT O CIRCUITO DE LA HORQUILLA DE TESLA MODIFICADO POR ANTIGRAVITICSYSTEMS1

I just had a brilliant idea I've ever seen anywhere, as I have said before, my purpose is to create two spark gaps, will make the first check valve and also raise TENSION FORCEFUL creating a pulse, the second spark gap has the task of draining the 2 capacitors electrons since being charged the current stops flowing, that is the mission of this gap, the biggest problem is that I see is that both gaps may be leading to the time which would be catastrophic ... Now comes the good, imagine that you can control the time at which the spark in the gap 1 and do not match the spark gap # 2 that is draining the system to restart, because this simple system is it just occurred to me, so it might make my system work very efficiently (another thing that generates electromagnetic radiant energy).

The idea that occurred to me is a leaky mica disk that will commute downloads both spark gaps, I thought of using mica sheets as they hold heat well and heightened tensions, another possibility is using fine abrasive disks for metal cutting.

I conceived this idea to use the source-based system, rectifier and high voltage capacitors.

must first understand the nature .... and then imitate

Comment

• @ boguslaw and All:
              Your question concerning the HF, or HV sparks to ground have also made me wonder if they will jump to a grounded metal, and how this effect manifests itself with my set ups. So, I tested the sparks yesterday to determine just what happens. What I find is the there are sparks that will jump to a metal ground, ungrounded metal, or to me. Most of the time I am barefooted while inside my house. Just to explain the conditions. The sparks for my secondary Exciter coils are about 1/8 to 1/4 inch long, and can sometimes extend somewhat longer, almost like they stretch somewhat. They are purple colored, and sometimes white to blueish in color, which does vary somewhat. Neon bulb on a Av plug will light both electrodes, brightly up to about 6 inches from the coils.
              Although these sparks do not seam like much to look at, like if I were to show them in a video, but they are still quite intense. Sometimes I can hold the end of the secondary coils and take their output, but at times there is no way I can put up with it, as even the room will smell from my burnt skin.
              Hope this helps. It was a good learning excecise for me, also.
              Keep in mind that I use only 4 volts input on these tests, as a 12 volts source would be unbearable.
              This is short video of me testing various coils with the idea of seeing just how small they can be made, and still provide good wireless output results.
              Video:
              Tiny Exciter coil circuit lighting CFL bulbs - YouTube

Comment

• First, I think I strayed too much into the theory and some have said as much.

Just realize we need some kind of framework or theory within which to investigate these "Stinging Rays" or were just shooting into the dark. It may not be what you want to hear, but you do need to speak the language and learn the existing physics, before you will know if your straying from the physics or not.

If anything, what I am saying is the possibility of "Stinging Rays" exists within modern physics. The idea does not contradict modern physics, as so many scientists always argue. "Stinging Rays" are what led Tesla to a greater understanding of the physics at work in our Universe.

No a thumper is not Tesla's experiment, but this is the general idea of what he was doing when he first discovered these Stinging Rays. There are many differences which have not been repeated in these experiments. The only similarity I point out is the Thumper is an impulse generator. It does not produce the same type of Impulse as what Tesla was producing.

Of course the waveform is critical, and the thumper is not exactly producing the correct waveform. There is a "narrow window" as you say, and these thumper type devices are not within this window. Let me try to explain in simpler terms, how an Impulse can produce Stinging Rays and why not all Impulses produce Stinging Rays.

Space has a degree of inertia. In that it takes time for Space to move or react to forces of motion. As if it were a fluid or a gas composed of incredibly small particles. Normally mass passes through space as easily as a stone will sink through water. However, this inertia of Space is not so pliable or fluid, to sudden shocks or impulses. Water behaves similarly. If we were to fire our rock at high speed into the water, the water would for an instant behave like concrete, and the rock would shatter. This would only happen above some critical velocity. The physics term for this is Non-newtonian.

Mix a tiny bit of water in with a 1/4 cup of cornstarch. Then you can see what non newtonian means.

Let me say this a different way. If you slowly push your open hand down into a pool of water, you do not create significant waves and the water does not offer significant resistance. You give the water a chance to move out of the way and make room for your hand. Now if we slap the water, as quickly and hard as we can, we feel a distinct resistance to motion, create a large sound, and shock wave, we feel the sting of the slap on our hand.

We need this quick hard slap, to get the reaction. This is the narrow window you mention. Our hand hits the water faster than the water can move out of the way, and we get a shock wave or Impulse.

We can readily apply this concept to Space itself, and the hand slapping it is the voltage. However, to get a non-newtonian reaction out of Space, we have to "electrically slap it" really really hard and fast, in one direction. Tesla himself discusses this concept many times.

The thumper does not do this, there is current alternation. I have read of no thumper like experiment which does otherwise, nor any thumper like experiment which considers the concept I explain repeatedly above.

Another example using this analogy. A radio transmitter like we use today, is like waving your hand back and forth in the air. Tesla's wireless transmission system, is like slapping your hand hard down upon the Earth. Totally different concepts.

http://www.ovaltech.ca/images/Scalar...ansmission.png

@Nick_Z If your experiments meet this simple consideration then it is entirely possible you are producing these "Stinging Rays". How could you ever be sure though, if you do not understand how or why they happen?

I would have to say the chances of just randomly putting some equipment together, and getting stinging rays, would be highly unlikely. A little knowledge about what may be happening, could go a long way towards getting results.

Comment

• Excellent Post

Thank you TeslaSecrets for an excellent post. I would like to make two comments about the post if you don't mind. I am so tired of hearing people say I don't want to be confused by all the wrong teaching so I am better off not having any training. This is a very ridiculous statement. This is like saying I want to explore the unexplored parts of the world without having a map showing what parts have already been explored. I have seen so many posts on this forum and others of people that think they have discovered something new which really has been known for years. Because of their lack of education about the subject they were working with they didn't know that what they were seeing was perfectly normal. When I have tried to point this out I have been accused of a being a naysayer and not believing. I am very much a believer that there is a lot we don't know about this world. I am also very much a believer there are powers we haven't tapped into yet with the exception of people like Tesla.

Thank you also for your clear explanation about the stinging pulses. I have seen so many people trying to get quick on and off times of their circuits without regard to most of the other aspects of the circuit. As you have explained very clearly we only need a very strong quick turn on into a high inductance to get the effect. And the impulse has to be unidirectional. Your explanation using water as an example should make that easy enough for anyone to understand.

Thanks again,
                  Carroll
                  Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• TeslaSecrets and All:
                    Thank you for your comments.
                    I'd like to explain, that I'm not trying to replicate "stinging rays", just trying to produce useable light at a fraction of the normal input. That is the goal, the stinging is something that I try to avoid, not produce. However, I believe I know what is going on, to some degree and as to why theses things happen in these circuits,which is not as complicated or difficult to comprehend, especially after seeing it first hand. However, my goal is to be able to light my house, and not just play with these "toys". But they are a good learning experience for me as well as others, to get a "hands- on" approach to cold electricity, wireless, or one wire circuits. All of these things facinate me, and push me onward, while staying busy with these projects.
                    My father was from the same country as Tesla, the old Yugoslavia. He was a chemical engineer, working in Radiation Labs, for G.E. and others, also interested in radio circuits, electronics, as I am, also. I've worked in the electronics industry for over 12 years, but it is now only a hobby, as I'm now retired. Just to give some insight on myself, and my interests.

@ Antigravitics: Nice set-up, and looks like very good clean work.
                    Please let us know it how goes with that, and the result that you obtain. Thanks for sharing it with us.

NickZ
                    Last edited by Nick_Z; 08-28-2012, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Yeah so I am TeslaSecrets but that username is unable to post anymore, nor any other account I create from my home computer. My IP appears to have been blocked. No explanation given. Good thing for public internet access locations.

However, I just do not have the time to hit up a public access point everytime I want to post on this forum. If you have further questions, email me.

This is the last bit of information I will write on this forum about Tesla's Stinging Impulse Rays and why they are so important.

Now someone will probably think this reaction with Space I discuss is far to weak to be of any use. Tesla at first had no idea of such a reaction either.

Tesla figured some kind of wireless transmission was a necessity, for say an electric flying machine of some design. Tesla figured there just was no way a small enough, light enough power source could be designed for such an electric craft. To electrical propel a vehicle in the way he was considering, was calculated to require a incredibly large amount of power. Our scientists today say as much. Some means to send the power to the craft would be required.

Later in life though, after Tesla's discovery of these Stinging Rays and the implications therein, Tesla's attitude completely changes.

Tesla tells us there is a reaction and this reaction is far more powerful than he could have imagined. For a given Impulse against Space, Space reacted many times more powerfully back. The reaction energy was greater than the impulse energy required to produce the reaction. This is of huge implications to humanity.

The extra energy comes from Space. The volume of space around any mass is always many times the volume of the mass. We cannot consider the energy within matter, without considering the energy in the surrounding Space. They are inseparable. Tesla says as much.

Good luck in your research all.

Comment

• Hello Kumaran,

I have had a strange thing happen to me Kumaran. I would like to know what you think about this.

I have been explaining about Nikola Tesla on the energeticforum here:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...se-rays-2.html
                        My username was TeslaSecrets.

Let me tell you what I think about energetic forum. I think it is just a place for disinformation. So I decided to post some real information. Suddenly today, my IP is blocked from this web site. I cannot log in, can reset my password and still not log in and I cannot make new accounts to log in either.

Not sure why, seems kinda strange to me.

Do you think you could could join this site and make a post for me, call yourself TeslaSecrets69 or something??

I only need to make one more post, to finish the explanation. They cut me off right before the best part haha.

No warning, no one seemed mad at me, I think I just got a little to close to the truth and this forum is not about the truth at all.

Just copy and past this whole email into that forum. Especially this last part, which is the conclusion of my whole discussion.

When Tesla discovered this reaction with Space, this shock wave I have discussed in great detail, he discovered the reaction energy from Space was greater than the impulse energy required to produce the reaction. If you pushed against Space, space pushed harder back. The extra energy Tesla discovered, came from Space itself. Since I got banned from this site, I won't be able to further elaborate on this. I think I have given enough information though that someone will get it.

Good Luck all and remember one candle can drive back the darkness and one match can burn down a forest.

TeslaSecrets

Comment

• HAIRPIN CIRCUIT TESLA MODIFICADO POR ANTIGRAVITICSYSTEMS1 - YouTube

Comment

• Greetings from Chile

Excellent post, and I hope nobody will discourage further research ...
                            Anti .. where I read about Tesla these present jajaj
                            Greetings from Chile
                            J.L

Comment

• Originally posted by TeslaSecrets View Post
                              I mentioned you could use a Magnetically Quenched Gap or something which operated similarly.

A thyratron acts similarly, whereas a hot air gap does not.

Please let me explain what a Magnetically quenched gap is and how it effects the current flow in the circuit, so you can see the difference between this type of gap and an air gap.

In a magnetic gap, the circuit is broken by the lorentz force on the current path due to the magnetic field, according to the "Right Hand Rule". It is important to realize, in a magnetic gap, the breaking force is proportional to the current. The greater the current, the greater the breaking force. Especially true when we are using the primary circuit as the power source for the magnetic field across the gap.

This is not the case in an air gap. The air pressure or flow, would have to be increased to break higher and higher currents. This is true for many of the other types of gaps Tesla experimented with. Thus a magnetic gap, self adjusts its breaking power according to current. In fact, the magnetic gap essentially prevents current flow, while passing voltage.

A thyratron acts in a similar manner, conducting in one direction only for the duration of the pulse, but a thyratron does not limit current flow in most cases and would need to be modified with magnetic field to do so( a magnetically quenched thyratron ).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

fraccionamiento inductivo - YouTube

fraccionamiento inductivo 1 - YouTube

Comment

• En el primer video el arco electrico no produce ningún ruido y como se puede apreciar está combado por la acción del campo magnético del imán excepto al final que al variar las condiciones consigo que pegue unos pocos de ciclos hasta que deja de funcionar y me cago en too.

En el segundo video el ruido está provocado por la presión mecánica que ejerce el plasma sobre el aire circundante, es decir que la frecuencia del ruido corresponde aproximadamente al numero de veces por segundo que se crea y es extinguido el plasma electrico por la acción del campo magnético, me queda por determinar mediante el osciloscópio si realmente el circuito electrico se está abriendo y cerrando como parece indicar la frecuencia del ruido generado, un saludo

Comment

Working...
                                X