Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help

i'm sorry, i'm newbie in here

I've make a replication about perendev, but without shielding.

I use NdFeB with 6mm diameters and 3mm height

I think, with a small sized magnet, it is'nt need a shielding

but it does't work

but, maybe, movable stator can make this motor run, without shielding. but, how make this stator movable? I think we must use a spring or piston

this is my video about my motor
    YouTube - Perendev Movable without Shielding

Comment

dead video link

Hey aljhoa, the vid has been removed, can you post another link please?

Comment

Originally posted by Slinky View Post
        Hey aljhoa, the vid has been removed, can you post another link please?
        Please contact the inventor and keep us informed.
        Originally posted by aljhoa View Post

Comment

Soo.....has anyone made a working model of the motor, or is this a dead end project?

Comment

IMHO it is a waste of money, magnets cost very much these days and the machining will also cost much and thae a long time. As far as I know, no one has replicated this with any success, even those who spent much time and money and followed the patent exactly failed. So I would not bother with this. There are many more promising projects to pursue.
            It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

so i figured.....im interested in making a small desktop model to keep the cost down. Are there any specific plans or the documentation of the patent that i'm missing? Also...where to get those stator magnets, that are polarized on the sides and not on the top or bottom?

Comment

The principle of operation of the motor is a magnetic force in the mutual repulsion of magnets in the rotor from the stator magnets. This repulsion occurs at an angle, so there is reaction torque of the rotor. Torque of the rotor regulate change angle and the distance between the magnets. We are looking for partners, investors and associates to zaverscheniya research and development and joint development of mass production.

Ðåàêòèâíûé ìàãíèòíûé äâèãàòåëü (àëÿ Ïåðåíäåâ)*-*Íîâåéøèå ýêîëîãè÷åñêèå è ýíåðãåòè÷åñêèå òåõíîëîãèè

video embedded in website

more vids to come... (russian translation )

Ð�ЛЬТЕÐ*Ð�Ð�ТИВÐ�ЫЕ Ð*ЕШЕÐ�ИЯ - RU: ÐœÐ�ГÐ�ИТÐ�ЫЙ ДВИГÐ�ТЕЛЬ СВОИМИ Ð*УКÐ�МИ

MAGNETIC ENGINE - RU, NEW VERSION

Working model of a magnetic motor MD-500-RU at
                rotation of 500 rev / min.
                Ivestny seduyuschie variations of magnetic motor (DM):
                1. Magnetic motors, which works only by the forces of interaction of magnetic fields, without the control device (synchronization), ie no energy from an external source. «Perendev», Wankel, etc.
                2. Magnetic fueled engines due to the forces of interaction of magnetic fields , with the device control unit (CU), or synchronization, for which the external power supply.
                The use of control devices can get the shaft MD increased the amount of power compared to MJ, above. This type of MD is easier to make and set the mode of maximum speed.
                3. Manitnye engines using 1 and 2 options, such as MD Narry Paul Sprain, Minato, and others.
                Layout edited version of a working magnetic motor (MD-RU)
                with a control device (synchronization), which provides speeds up to 500 rev / min.
                1. MD_RU engine specification: .
                The number of magnets 8 , 600 gauss.
                Electromagnet 1 pc.
                radius R disk 0.08 m
                Weight m drive0.75 to r.
                Rotational Speed ​​500 rev / min.
                Rps 8.333 rev / sec ..
                Period disk rotation 0.12 sec. (60sek/500 / min = 0.12 sec.)
                angular velocity of the disk w = 6.28 / .12 = 6.28 / (60/500) = 52.35 rad . / sec .
                The linear velocity of the disk V = R * w = .08 * 52.35 = 4.188 m / sec.
                2.Vychislenie main energy indicators MD.
                Full disk moment of inertia:
                J AMI = 0.5 * m to g * R 2 = 0.5 * 0.75 * (0.08) 2 = 0.0024 [ for g * m 2 ].
                Keneticheskaya energy Wke on the motor shaft :
                Wke = 0.5 * J AMI * ω 2 = 0.5 * 0.0024 * (52.35) 2 = 3.288 J / sec = 3.288 W * sec .
                In the calculations used "Handbook of Physics", BM Jaworski and AA Dettlaff and TSB.
                3. After receiving the evaluation result of the kinetic energy to drive the shaft (rotor) in
                Watts ( 3.288 ), to calculate the energy efficiency of this type of MD ,
                necessary to calculate the power consumption of the control device (synchronization). Consumed power control device (synchronization) in watts, reduced to 1 second:
                for one second control unit consumes current to over 0.333 seconds, because for passage of a magnet electromagnet consumes within 0.005 seconds., magnets 8 , one second is 8.33 turnover, so the time consumed Ia current control device is the product of:
                0.005 * 8 * 8.33 rev / sec = 0 , 333 sec.
                -The power supply control 12 V.
                -The current consumed by the device 0.13 A.
                The time-current consumption for a second is equal to - 0.333 sec.
                Therefore power Ruu , consumed by the device for a second, continuous rotation of the disc will be:
                P y = U * A = 12 * 0.13 * 0.333 sec A . = 0.519 W * sec .
                This is a ( 3 , 288 watts * sec) / ( 0.519 W * sec) = 6.33 times more energy consumed by the control unit.
                i'd recommend you translate this page, very interesting info, it even talks about the Serbian inventor B. Milkovich's oscillator;and this "GENERATORS with excess energy (TORS TT) a NEW DIRECTION IN THE CREATION OF FREE ENERGY GENERATOR (The famous diagram of the device based on the invention of Edwin Gray')"

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-02-2011, 01:24 PM.
                Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

hi
                  i see a lot of video of these motor, but i have not seen one hooked up to a home yet. i would like to build own but can't find out how mush power they put out like 5AMP on 120volts.?

Comment

kristov

Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                    Yes, I will help you, but let's take care of your problems one step at a time. Here's a photo of your rotors. I have drawn a line in yellow across the 3 rotors that is parallel to the center shaft axis. Currently, as you can see, you are offset only about 1/4 magnet diameter per rotor.

To correctly offset the rotor magnets, you must rotate the center and right rotors upwards so that the blue lines align with the yellow line. Then you will be offset 1/2 magnet diameter per rotor.

But before you do this, you must remove all the rotor magnets, install shielding around each magnet, and rebore the rotors to accommodate the larger magnet/shielding assemblies. And before you install the magnets in the rotors, let me know and I will explain how to obtain the best magnetic balance. Each of these steps is very important if you want the PMM to work well.

Rick
                    Hello, I am a new user in this foro.I want, please, someone to show me the exact picture of all sides of the magnets of the rotor and stator, also the number of magnets in the rotor and the stator,the distance betwean each one,what Gaus must have each one .How the magnets are oriented between itself.Where exactly is situated the axis north and south of the magnets and stator respectively -in the rotor.What material can use for make isolation of each one magnet.Generally I need some real dates, because it seems to me that the dates are false - I mean the Perendev Reversible Magnetic Motor from the Internet and each experiment with these dates have 0 result, there is a real purpose - not achieved any success.
                    Thank you very much everyone, I hope there will be someone who knows all this dates, but they are real...
                    Sorry for my English Gramatic - I am bulgarian man and my English is regular...

Comment

Looks like Yildiz,,, acts like Perendev,,, works like slo-mo-gen

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1...engineers_tech

Comment

Working...
                      X